The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Hi guys, I’ll be going to Nagoya & Tokyo next week, any places to recommend? Like soaplands, hookers, etc?
Old 18-02-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Grogu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's over rated for Japan. There is very high risk of 货不对版。
Old 18-02-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Never tried those hotel brands althou APA’s notorious for tiny rooms that can barely fit 2 people. Sometimes hotel room can also affect girl’s performance. Alternatively, can book single occupancy room in nicer area w/ good train connections like Ueno or Shinagawa then use the cost savings towards a love hotel at kabukicho.

Tokyo Adult Guide got comprehensive guide to the foreigner friendly Soaplands but if u come across as reliable & polite SG Chinese then even the more exclusive Soaplands r possible. Go during weekday off peak hours abt 3pm and ask politely, at worst they just say no lor.
Ok, maybe I shall just book the girl, meet her downstairs then head to a nearby love hotel. I guess there are plenty of them in Kabukicho? They mentioned time starts in the hotel, does it mean walking to the love hotel is not counted the time?

Gonna recee the area when I arrive to take shortest route to the love hotels area.
Old 18-02-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
demon83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I’m staying at ikebukero area.. around these area on the street, often can see ladies holding a board stating 40min 3000¥ or 2500¥.. some are really cute.. is that for accompany drinking ?
Old 19-02-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Ok, maybe I shall just book the girl, meet her downstairs then head to a nearby love hotel. I guess there are plenty of them in Kabukicho? They mentioned time starts in the hotel, does it mean walking to the love hotel is not counted the time?

Gonna recee the area when I arrive to take shortest route to the love hotels area.
For JK Style, for new customers, u hv to be in the love hotel before u can even make the booking. Unless u regular or Japanese then can do advance booking for the girl then double confirm later again after entering the love hotel. There’s also meet up at a predetermined location like in front of a Yoshinoya then walk to the love hotel but don’t think they’ll allow that for a new foreigner customer.

For THC, u can do incall as in go to their office, choose the girl from the ipad, make payment & then girl will come & u both walk together to a nearby love hotel.

I usually already have my hotel room so less complicated, I just do outcall. But now hotel rates r quite high in Tokyo so will hv to pay more for a better room. I’m usually at one of the Prince hotels but a Hotel MyStays or Sotetsu Fresca shld be ok, just try not to go for an APA but who knows … maybe that might work.
Old 19-02-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogu View Post
I think it's over rated for Japan. There is very high risk of 货不对版。
Confirmed lah. Most bros r there for biz or sightseeing then just sidetrip to see the ladies. Unless u got lobang & special interest in yr favourite JAV star then maybe worth it. Or Tobita Shinchi in Osaka lah, that one special but no kissing, even blowjob is covered, kinda mechanical.
Old 19-02-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
For JK Style, for new customers, u hv to be in the love hotel before u can even make the booking. Unless u regular or Japanese then can do advance booking for the girl then double confirm later again after entering the love hotel. There’s also meet up at a predetermined location like in front of a Yoshinoya then walk to the love hotel but don’t think they’ll allow that for a new foreigner customer.

For THC, u can do incall as in go to their office, choose the girl from the ipad, make payment & then girl will come & u both walk together to a nearby love hotel.

I usually already have my hotel room so less complicated, I just do outcall. But now hotel rates r quite high in Tokyo so will hv to pay more for a better room. I’m usually at one of the Prince hotels but a Hotel MyStays or Sotetsu Fresca shld be ok, just try not to go for an APA but who knows … maybe that might work.
Ok, I will take a look at the alternative hotels. Maybe will use THC sometimes also. I enquired some of the outcalls at Gotanda and Shibuya area, it seems they can also help to book love hotels in that area. For the love hotels, don't u need to book-in together? Or can just head in 1 by 1?

In short, I wanna try a soapland, deliheru outcall and Sekukyaba (if possible). Not sure if any bro tried, it seems Sekukyaba is a kind of make out bar where u can DFK to your content.
Old 20-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sbtp7896as deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For the love hotels, don't u need to book-in together? Or can just head in 1 by 1?

In short, I wanna try a soapland, deliheru outcall and Sekukyaba (if possible). Not sure if any bro tried, it seems Sekukyaba is a kind of make out bar where u can DFK to your content.

Love Hotels (LH) Query:
If it's a deriheru, you'll need to check-in first in the LH, and then call the shop (using your phone or via the phone in the LH room) that you have checked in. After that they'll send the girl after xx minutes.

If it's a hoteheru, then the lady & you will check in at the same time.

*Disclaimer: I don't have any experience using a deriheru service. This is only from stuff that I've read from TAG.

This is uncommon, but there might be some delivery health shops that allow you to meet the lady at a landmark near the LH. If it's shown on their website, then you can just do that. Otherwise, you'd need to get a room first.

Sekukyaba (セクキャバ /Oppai pub) Query:
Check my post on page 107. Also read the post by fiddy100 on the same page.
Old 20-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, I will take a look at the alternative hotels. Maybe will use THC sometimes also. I enquired some of the outcalls at Gotanda and Shibuya area, it seems they can also help to book love hotels in that area. For the love hotels, don't u need to book-in together? Or can just head in 1 by 1?

U can head in 1 by 1, no problem. Yeah, increasingly more outcall services r opening up to even non-Japanese speaking foreigners. Just gotta ask.
Old 22-02-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted...

Last edited by sg_dude; 23-02-2023 at 11:12 AM.
Old 22-02-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted.....

Last edited by sg_dude; 23-02-2023 at 11:11 AM.
Old 22-02-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@Questioneer

Why must quote entire long post just to ask one line question...

@sg_dude

why need to repost into 2 threads...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-02-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@Questioneer

OH no sorry didn't realise it was that long because I'm on mobile.

But thanks all for the months and years of sharing, slowly looking to go to Japan (Osaka) soon so I'm trying to get a better sense of things.
Old 22-02-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@Questioneer

@sg_dude

why need to repost into 2 threads...
Eh was thinking for the benefit for follow bros here. Since one covers specifically Osaka and the other Japan in general, so that they don't miss out.
Old 23-02-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_dude View Post
Eh was thinking for the benefit for follow bros here. Since one covers specifically Osaka and the other Japan in general, so that they don't miss out.
mod suggest you post in Osaka thread good enough becos any samster keen to visit Matsushima Shinchi will read Oska thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1