The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

If you guys at yishun, can try blk 293, tiger look cute and pretty. Else can go to amk 450, the singha promoter I think saw her at blk 711 before. Pretty fair gal. Chinatown people park tiger and singha also look good. Especially tiger.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Hougang Ave 8 Blk 681 coffee shop. A pettie Malaysian girl, in yellow t shirt. By the way I saw a long Q at "JTM Fried Hokkien Mee store". A SYT taking order showing 1/2 ball.

This is the place where the lighting win votes. Into P2 no SG green people.
Old 10-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Spain1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hougang Ave 8 Blk 681 coffee shop. A pettie Malaysian girl, in yellow t shirt. By the way I saw a long Q at "JTM Fried Hokkien Mee store". A SYT taking order showing 1/2 ball.

This is the place where the lighting win votes. Into P2 no SG green people.
Nice share bro. Must make a trip there soon
Old 10-04-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like hougang got many gems around. Going there for more dinners liao
Old 10-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
mokiedoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Looks like hougang got many gems around. Going there for more dinners liao
After dinner can do drinking, more eye feast haha!
Old 10-04-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Is this the way the VIP manage this period of no RLD? Drinks and smoke as much as possible. Dip a hole to bury another hole. Is the rise in work place accidents because FWs drink too much?

By the way. JTM Fried Hokkien Mee. The girl might be there only this weekend. This could be a so called gov project. Whatever. Take care.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Any bro know which coffeeshop in jalan besar, chinatown and geylang has many beer promoters?

Last edited by Fumoka; 09-10-2021 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Any bro know which coffeeshop in jalan besar, chinatown and geylang has many beer promoters?
Can try the Kelantan Lane coffeeshop, got many young SYT promoter walking around some will seat with patrons to drink.
Old 10-10-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Can try the Kelantan Lane coffeeshop, got many young SYT promoter walking around some will seat with patrons to drink.
my office nearby
the coffeeshop always packed one
Old 10-10-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
You sabo king.

Now covid SMM, Police will be going to Kelantan Lane
Old 10-10-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
You sabo king.

Now covid SMM, Police will be going to Kelantan Lane
Why sabo king? I didn't even mention the date, what makes you think I went there yesterday? I might have went there 2years ago? Please don't assume, I just stating what I saw and the place very open one, these coffeeshop are smart to obey rules.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The manager at Golden 88 Cafeteria, located near Pereira Road look cute and pretty, recently saw her in short, and white top, bra may not look sexy enough but love her curve and fair leg and of cause her sweet look. She sure look like a great fuck. Can't wait for my next visit. Any bro know her?
Old 12-10-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sengkang and punggol like no happening ah?

so far, only punggol plaza i have seen with younger looking beer promoters.. the few coffeeshops i been to, mostly aunties.. really very aunties...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 12-10-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
bluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
The manager at Golden 88 Cafeteria, located near Pereira Road look cute and pretty, recently saw her in short, and white top, bra may not look sexy enough but love her curve and fair leg and of cause her sweet look. She sure look like a great fuck. Can't wait for my next visit. Any bro know her?
Nice share bro. Will drop by to have a look!
Old 12-10-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
Got pic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1