The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Thirdskill is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Anna from Lust365
OKT : Bro lust very responsive and helpful
Looks : 9/10 ( Grows on you and look 90% like the picture shown )
Boobs : 8/10 ( small but i'm not a boob lover so it's fine )
BBBJ : 9/10 ( lots of tongue work sone)
Frenching : Light kissing only
Painting : 8/10 ( clean pussy )
Massage : 8/10 ( decent strength )
FJ : 9/10 ( tight, tried several positions )

Basic command of english no translator was needed. Not a time watcher
Overall : 8/10
Old 21-05-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
electricfunny is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR
https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=vivian

NAME: Vivian
STABLE: LUST365
LOOKS: Pretty face. Very charming and seductive. Guys will definitely give her second look.
BODY: petite, small small tattoos on her body gives her the dangerous vibe
BOOBS: natural
PUSSY: very wet and sensitive. ky no use for her
BBBJ: hard working. Can take it deep. And the gagging part she tried her best. Damn good
FJ: she looks so decent but didn’t thought she can be this filthy in bed. Very horny she drove me crazy bros. Don’t let the good stuff go bros

RTF: yes
Old 21-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
coconutlove6491 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=938721

Feeling horny after work so decided to get some R&R after Dinner. Asked Bro OT about his offers and he recommend Apple to me. Bro OT steady enough to confirm with less than 30 mins notice. Response was very fast and I did not have to hang around at all.

Apple looks slightly older IRL but her smile is infectious. Always smiling & friendly. Easy to get along. Brief kisses and french at beginning only. She is a solid GFE material during the session. Her bbbj skill is wet and awesome with crazy ball licking skills. Almost wanna blow my load there before i even reach the main course. It's really awesome to watch your dick disappearing into her small mouth during bbbj.

Apple agreed to 69. Abalone was shaved with no funny smell or taste. Responsive when I stuck my tongue in though. She enjoy it.

Sex is fun with her because she is small in overall size, whatever you can do with her is up to your imagination. She does not have a problem with most of the position and seems to enjoy it very much. Gets very wet when you bang her good, Moans also gets louder as you go along. Cuddles in between shot. Did her once with Cim and the second in Cof.

Had a really good time with her, will RTF if I have the time
Old 21-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Akboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eve from FlirtyGirls 21 May @ 3pm, First Blood

Location: Central location, easy accessible for both public transport user and bros that drives(avoid peak hour).

Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet, cute looking lady. GND vibes. Always smiling girl

Body: 9/10 Smooth skin, inks on arms and back. B+/C- natural boobs, pointed nipple sensitive and hardened when licks and zhuts. Tattoo on arm and back.

French: 9/10 will initiate and kiss with feeling

Bbbj: 9/10 suck with great suction, eye contact when blowing. lick my balls too. Can blow for long time without complain nor black face

CIM: yes, till my last drop in her mouth

Massage: pro legit type massage + teasing using her boobs and finger

AR: 9/10 2nd round start with catbath then bj and ask me to be on my fours, lick around my ass then dive in. Wet sensual licking and some poking.

Fj+AJ: 9/10 Accommodate to all positions, starts from CG, missionary to doggy and finish in standing doggy. Offerered to fuck her her ass(+50), both her love and ass hole is tight. Highlight is her lovehole is very wet when i jamming her ass. Room is filled with her loud moans. The harder i pump the louder she scream. Release 2nd shot on her ass.

Eve is working as a masseuse back home.
Gave me a good massage in between shots.
Her English level is good enough to communication(i know a abit of thai, but i doesn't need to use it to communicate with her)
Her listing services legit, checked all boxes.
After wash up and changed, she gave me a hug before i left.

She ask can help to write a review for her, okt also follow up to checked how is my session. I promise both eve and bro fg to write but told them my reps is not high so may not be of much help. If visiting her guys, she wants to try our sg chicken rice.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=939221&highlight=

Below is a little teaser for u guys
Old 21-05-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Barbie (Lust)
Dmg: 120/45/1

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=barbie

Looks: 9 very naughty vibes. 95% similarity in person.

Body: 10 petite

Boobs: 10 handful. I literally was holding and sucking her nipples the entire session

Bbbj: 9 she was so hungry for it: no complaints also when i pushed her head down a bit deep.

Fj: 9 I am definitely sextified by her: will be back the soonest
Old 21-05-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for May from FlirtyGirls

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=May

Borrowed this pic from another bro's FR, hope he doesnt mind

Looks: WYSIWYG .. Looks better in real life I think, well maintained petite MILF

Body: Petite lady with enhanced C/D cups and large brown areolas and perky nips.

BBBJ: Very skillful and accommodating, including DT and Face-fuck (be respectful bros)

FJ: All positions are on the menu, and a tight 🐱, unshaven, but not a jungle.. soft hair and no smell.

GFE: May is a lovely lady and very attentive and service oriented. She gave a lovely Thai massage in between shots and can hold a conversation.

RTF: If I have time, as she is leaves on the 25th.
If you have not seen her, I hartily recommend her👍🏻.
Old 21-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
Lantaibasah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLantaibasah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PEPSI - GMC
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=936200

Looks: 9/10, looks exactly the same

Boobs: 8/10 correct as advertised,not an A its a B

French: 8/10 she will initiate no fuss abt it plus she reciprocate
which is amazing

Painting: 8/10 shaved and cute clit!! made her cum a few time gg down
we 69 and she loved it, never suck my cock that much during 69 cos
she was moaning all the way. no smell also

BJ: 8/10 no teeth or pain at all, kept asking whether its painful. no rush
which is good and just kept blowing me

FJ: 9/10 hot fuck cos she accomodate to all position and location.

Overall: booked with another stable at first but OKT mia on me so i asked
GMC bro and he said becca and pepsi available. i tried becca last time and
she was amazing as fuck, fucking hot gal. tried pepsi cos last day and got
discount. didnt disappoint, come in alrdy friendly. her GFE is really good.
she doesnt smell at all and the best part she keeps moaning non stop.
i saw becca leaving so we got the place to ourself. we fuck non stop
everywhere, really impressive. thanks bro for this wonderful gal

GMC really suppplies the best girl in the market so far, no bait no photoshop
from mango, cartier to becca, nami and now pepsi. thanks bro!

edit: anyway its advertised correct, really HIGH GFE, allow COF but i didnt try
plus do AR
Old 21-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all

What happened to candyclub? All shut down alrdy? Or just switch names?
Old 21-05-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shoooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cake FG

Had a quickie on a Sunday afternoon
Looks same as photos. Body is so my type. Smooth soft tight body. Very attractive perky natural boobs with pointy nipples and small light tone areolas. Boy, they are really sensitive and succulent.
She speaks very decent English and with her mannerism, she is like a classy young lady.
SHe was so turned on by my featerly touches and licks... Buai tahan and skip BJ and ate her well till was burning hot and asking to be screwed.
She is tight. Needed KY for doggie.. Really good gripping sensation.. And soul alluring moans too...
Good quickie...
Thinking of RTF to play her gao gao...
Old 21-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

FR for Luna
From Love Affair

Location: 10/10 Location was near MRT, but a bit expensive if not taking public transport but that's the nature of that area. Instructions from OKT clear and easy to follow, and also replies very fast!

Looks: 8/10 Looks mostly like her photo, the usual, give some discount for the actual person. Cute face, friendly and cheery attitude. Quite tan so those who like fair like Chinese Japanese skin tone, have to look elsewhere.

Body: 10/10 Should be a B cup, slim, not much extra anywhere, if any. Light enough to carry her

FJ: 10/10 High service, doesn't complain or give black face. Asks if I'm ok to make sure I'm satisfied. 1st shot came in doggie, 2nd shot came with us both sitting up right facing each other with me controlling her bounce, but she was too good.

GFE: Feel like my girlfriend, lie down with me, hold hands and light squeezes of my hand

TL: DR Luna is a cute girl who has a decent command of English, is willing to please and has the "customer has priority" feel. Also very high GFE, makes you feel like she's your gf. Want to meet her better do it soon as she tells me only here for a few more days before going home. Will RTF given the chance but as of now, I can only think of her cause no time before she goes home
Old 21-05-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chanel (GMC, 21/5/23)

OKT: 10/10

feeling horny and see GMC has some nice lineup and check with okt about Audi, never did i know, i was about to get one of the best bonk during my chiong career. Bro sent me the pics of Chanel and tell me sure good eh even though the price was higher. My gut feeling tell me to go with it.

Looks: 9/10, to me very chio liao (the 2nd pic in blue dress is the closest to her real life look)

Boobs: 7/10 enchanced C, not my favourite when it come to man made but her other services more than make up for it. Agreed with the bro earlier about she is quite meaty bottom, if she managed to tone those parts, i think she can be one of the top FL in 2023.

GFE: 10/10, this is where she shine the most, from the moment i entered, her smiles never stop, ask me want water anot. She also dry me up after i shower.

We went on to kiss and oh man her tongue never hide at all, tongue fighting throughout the session. Then she proceed to give me a cath bath, super song and can see she is not green at all.

BJ: 10/10
super good at sucking like hungry for it, slurping, sloppy, wet and deep.

Went down to 69 to paint her too, sibei wet la.

FJ:9/10
Long story short la, she made me finished damn fast on first shot with just missionary. Rest abit and i go shower and she kneel down and suck my dick again when i come out, damn JAV.

then proceeed to reverse cowgirl, OMG, her reverse cowgirl technique is something i never see nor experience before. the session was so steamy that our body were perspiring and stick tgt. F her halfway ask her she need KY anot, she tell me she is still wet. I then proceed to Finger fuck her and she got so turned on and playing with her clit.

Overall, i sure RTF eh, only hope got slot nia.

thank you GMC for bringing such gem again!
Old 21-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

roastedprk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=bell

Lady: Bell
Stable: Lust365
Okt: prompt responses, accommodating

Looks: 9 prettier in person. The more i stared at her the more she gets more beautiful.
Body: 9 not that fair skin tone. But boys will not say no yo her curvilicious body
Boobs: 10 huge racks
Bbbj: 9 solid suctions. Add her hj i felt like i was in heaven. Super good feeling almost exploded in few minutes
Fj: 9 commando service. Ended up sweating and catching our breath

Gfe: 9
Rtf: yes, she is worth it
Old 21-05-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 18
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR RTF Yoona from GMC 21st May.

Since most stables didn't run any enticing promo I didn't feel like paying full knowing what i could get for 150.

Looks: N/A. I know what she looks like, if RTF means she's my type. Her popularity exploded after she changed her pics. Looks more like her now minus the softening filters. So busy now so I broke my taboo of not getting food for FL. OKT may be color blind coz 2nd time he told the girl wrong shirt color. Luckily she recognized me and buzz me through. Opening the door, immediately got a hug, saying she missed me. Pass her the food & she squealed coz she was craving it today.

Body: Fair, still smooth Syt skin. Still as fit as my first visit, no slight pouch we sometimes see on FL 2nd week here go due to only eating and sleeping. As per pix, can see the defined obliques.

Boob: enhanced and only criticism is it's the slightly hard type, so I don't really dare to press too hard. Nipples still damn sensitive.

BJJ: really improving now. Balls licking and sucking. A lot of tongue along the shaft. Didn't DT though.

French: yes, with tongue sucking. Sensual kissing too. Like making out with GF

Painting: She knows i eat her good from first visit. This time round she grabbing bedsheets, looking down at you deliriously like the first time. The difference this session is she intertwined her hands with mine and let OMG escape during the moans.

Pussy: Quite wet & with adequate tightness for me.

FJ: I'm energetic today so pump her for quite some time. Can feel the wetness on the base of my dick. Pump till sweating and almost collapse, she see I'm tired, so she ask to cowgirl. Holy crap her stamina in riding is no joke. After we were done, she ask me to check my fitness tracker for heart BPM.

GFE: since first time our chemistry was good because of mutual attraction. Didn't feel nor plan for 2nd shot, coz i know how well we can chat together. She whined to insist i get what i paid for. Shared a lot about out lives. Anyway P&C so I'll stop here. You curious oneself find out.

RTF: last day soon boys. She plans to come back. I'll for sure RTF again.
Old 21-05-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
timexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...&highlight=xia

Review for xia:- 2s in the evening
Okt:- chatty and helpful, did extra check on me

Look: 8.5/10, she is my type, petite and slim. Slight discount from photo. Small girl with lots of fun. she look exactly in the pink shirt from tele group
Body: small frame, natural B.
English: Good command of english, can hold conversation
Gfe: a lot of hugging and ferocious frenching.
Pussy: Shaven, wet easily, she is a sex machine
FJ: very accommodating to any request. Good bbbj to catbath, then went on to my turn. I prefer to watch woman cum. Lick her from top to south, this is where the magic begin, she start twisting her hips and the moaning orchestra begin. First round was fast about 10mins, second round took 30mins. She just orgasm 3-4 times on the bed. Very sextifying session

Remark: If you like long and hard pumping, this is your go-to. she enjoy sex as much you can give or even more. She will say Again Now right after first shot !!
Old 21-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NerdyBook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chanel.

Stable: GMC.

Was surfing the net and chance upon GMC new girl – Chanel. I remembered her from her previous tours with other stables (pre-Covid times). So old bros will definitely know her. Straight message OKT and ask for 3 slots. Superb bro. All those that have made bookings with him will know how funny and a nice chap he is.

Venue: Been to the place before. And knowing Chanel, she cleans it all up. She loves her place looking all tidy and clean, especially the toilet.

So now, let’s get on with Chanel FR.

Looks: 9/10. She still looks gorgeous as ever. A somewhat close resemblance would be the Jav av star Ryou Ayumi. But the more jovial and girlish type.

When I entered, she was shocked and surprised to see me again after so long as I didn’t text her that I was coming. We hugged and did some catch-up. So gonna spare you guys the detail of the conversations.

Body: 10/10. Tall as per the description. Huge ass, I’m a sucker for huge ass. She’s meaty where it needs to be.

Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced.

As it was going to be a 4.5 booking, made the trip with 2 outfits for her to wear. The first was a school uniform while the other is a sexy lingerie with stockings and garters. In 2 shots she wore the school uniform and in the remaining 2 the sexy lingerie to end the session. Those bros that are good with math will be curious about where the other 2 shots went. Have to say, 4 shots are the max I can go. And taking our time to pleasure one another.

Kissing: 10/10. She speaks French (YMMV – so take it with a pinch of salt).

GFE: 10/10. This could be a little biased. We both know each other kinks.

BJ: 10/10. Wet and slurpy. She goes all in for me like a champ.

CIM: Yes. On the 3rd shot, she was blowing me like the world is about to end tomorrow. I couldn’t hold in it. Asked her to stop temporarily. She rejected it and said that she missed tasting my cum. Being a gentleman, I had to abide by her wish.

FJ:10/10. No point in sharing all the details here. It was a long session and we both enjoy ourselves.

RTF: Already planning.

PS. On the way out, I saw the new girl – Fendi. And my oh my. She looked extremely B.E.A.U.TIFUL. Chanel saw that I took a very long glance at Fendi and immediately said that I could not book her. They both laughed. Chanel turned and gave me the death stare. So boys, since I cannot have Fendi. Do help a bro here and share how the new girl is like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1