The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 17
Malcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shanghai Happening places

Hi

I will be heading there for a week , any bros can recommend some happening places there? Be it nice massage cum special places or places to pick up chicks or good OKT

Thank you
Old 03-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Happening places

probably u can start off wif the thread below:

http://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=2179

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 04-11-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

Malcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMalcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
probably u can start off wif the thread below:

http://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=2179
Old 04-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

i went to 上海宾馆 last time for massage... quite happening... they have rope in the massage room, where the gal will perform stunt like bj from the hanging rope... haha... but that was quite a few years ago.. not sure how is it now. price is RMB 800 (S$160) during that time, include all food / drink / massage and FJ

have fun
Old 04-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
WearKabuto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can try xin tian di. If you looking or massage, just take a cab at night and roam around till you see a massage shop with colorful lights outside, those are "dirty" joint. There's a basement spa at Shi chun bei lu near shanghai ge chen, RMB600 all in with 20yo syt.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Hi

I will be staying at Yun's Paradise Hotel ( 复兴东路789号,上海 ) , any happening places near there?

also when you go spa , do you keep your money in the locker or bring with you to the room ?

Any advices are greatly appreciated

Cheers
Old 06-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

I'm not sure abt the happening places nearby your hotel, but your question abt the money, usually its all in the locker, you will pay for the massage at the counter, not to the gal.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

Thank you very much , I better just bring enough $$ , not sure how secure the lockers are
Old 07-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

the lockers are pretty secure, they are quite pro
Old 09-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oracle0711 is Cool - loads of Potential

Malcom,

The hotel that you are staying has a health center located on the 6th storey. They do have special services but depends on the girl assigned to you (it is up to you to negotiate).

You can also request the massage to take place in your own room.

I stayed at this hotel all the time when I am in Shanghai. Cheap and good.

Regards

Oracle0711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcom View Post
Hi

I will be staying at Yun's Paradise Hotel ( 复兴东路789号,上海 ) , any happening places near there?

also when you go spa , do you keep your money in the locker or bring with you to the room ?

Any advices are greatly appreciated

Cheers
Old 09-11-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Oracle0711

What are the special services rates you have encountered with them ? How many shots if ask to hotel room ?

Cheers
Malcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle0711 View Post
Malcom,

The hotel that you are staying has a health center located on the 6th storey. They do have special services but depends on the girl assigned to you (it is up to you to negotiate).

You can also request the massage to take place in your own room.

I stayed at this hotel all the time when I am in Shanghai. Cheap and good.

Regards

Oracle0711
Old 09-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster

Actually I'm very surprised that they never ban SB in China , they banned facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oracle0711 is Cool - loads of Potential

The rates are negotiable with the girls. You book standard massage at around 300+ RMB (I normally describe the kind of girl i like and asked them to arrange them to the room). Once in, they will normally do the proper massage before trying to getting you into the mood and popping the golden question...

Price can be quite expensive... i think for it starts from 800 RMB or something... but not sure how many shots. Do it only if you like the gal... else i would say there are many other joints as mentioned in this forum's Shanghai thread...

I am surprise that you are able to access Sammyboy. The last time I tried when I was in Shanghai, it was blocked...

Enjoy... too bad I am back in Singapore, else would have arrange to meet up with you...

Oracle0711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcom View Post
Hi Bro Oracle0711

What are the special services rates you have encountered with them ? How many shots if ask to hotel room ?

Cheers
Malcom
Old 09-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

Wow seems like more expensive than what some bros mentioned about other joints.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1