The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My sassy sultry new dentist

My sultry sassy new dentist

Having delayed my annual check up for as long as possible I reluctantly dragged myself to my allotted time. To me it felt like being led to the gallows, although I have to admit my executioner was quite an attractive young dental assistant! She motioned me towards the chair where I reclined and tried to de-stress. I was hungry and was also having vivid flashbacks of my last dental clean which had drawn blood. Before long the dentist arrived who immediately sensed my unease. She gently touched my shoulder whilst introducing herself.

‘Hi, I’m Teresa. I just started here last month. Your previous dentist Brad has retired.’

‘Oh’ I thought. ‘Perhaps she’ll do a better job than the last guy’. ‘Maybe that’s why he cut me, too old’. ‘Maybe I’ll be alright this time’. Combined with her sultry voice and her empathic touch I started to relax.

Teresa began by explaining what she would be doing. ‘First a check with the probe, then the clean followed by fluoride treatment…’ Her voice was hypnotic and soon I was drifting off into a semi-conscious dreamlike state. ‘Perhaps there’ll be no blood this time’ I reassured myself. ‘Her hands know what they’re doing, they feel dexterous’. ‘I wish I could see her face’. ‘She sounds pretty.’ ‘Her voice is very soothing. She could convince anyone to do anything…’

Suddenly my stomach growled. I was famished. Early morning starts meant that this appointment was even earlier. I had skipped breakfast partly out of respect for the dentist and partly because I was running late. At least I could go straight to my office upstairs afterwards and start my day. But let’s not focus on that. What was I thinking about? That’s right. ‘Wish she wasn’t wearing a mask’. ‘Her hair is very stylish: black, medium length, slightly wavy, covering the edge of her left eye, just like my previous girlfriend. In my experience this usually demonstrated an inner confidence and generally framed an attractive visage. No need for longer hair to cover the face. She must be pretty!’

My stomach rumbled again. I really was ravenous. I wish this was over. I wish I could eat, maybe I’ll grab a croissant… And then it happened. Could it be? No, surely not! Not being able to see much, my other senses were heightened. There - I felt it again. Something soft pressing on my right deltoid, nearly like a hug. What’s going on? Oh, she must be leaning over me and her upper chest must have pressed inadvertently on my upper arm. Nice and soft. Probably at least C cups. Definitely natural. Wow! I hadn’t realised that she was well endowed. She was wearing blue scrubs so it was hard to tell. This time she left them there and even started gliding them ever so slightly on my arm. Wow, again wow! Do I have to pay extra for this lol?! I’m sure it’s just so that she can reach to the inner corners of my mouth. Anyway, I wish I could stay here forever! But uh-oh! What was happening, my little APH was twitching. Oh no! This could get a tad embarrassing...

Then she changed instruments and my ‘hug’ disappeared. She was doing something for a while, fiddling with something on her lap? surely not staring at the tent forming in my pants? and my shoulder all of a sudden felt cold. What happened to my ‘hug?’ ‘My arm is getting cold lol’. Oh well, maybe I better get out of here before little APH made himself too obvious.

Maybe she sensed my inner desires because the next thing I felt was my arm being imprisoned again (happy to be tortured like this lol!). I felt a subtle sliding motion, then more sliding, then… No, it’s not possible. It must be a fold on her uniform, something hard. Surely it couldn’t be her … ? Just then she finished the treatment. She got up and took her mask off. I rinsed my mouth out and realised that I should exit ASAP before semi-erect APH made a full appearance.

I got up and was just about to leave when she pointed to a stool in front of a computer.

‘Take a seat. I want to show you some photos.’

Well, this is new. I’ve never had anyone take such an interest before.

I sat down and she sat next to me.

‘These are your premolars before the clean. Can you see the tartar build up here and here?’ she asked whilst leaning over me to point it out on the screen. ‘There!’ I thought to myself. That something poking my arm is hard and it’s not a fold in her uniform. I’m convinced. No way! Is she as turned on as me? Couldn’t be? Maybe it’s cold in here. Yes, that’s it! I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.

At that instant she did something that had me re-evaluating the situation. She pulled out a toothbrush and said ‘watch how I brush my teeth’. I was staring, mesmerised as she slowly demonstrated the correct technique. All I could contemplate was, ‘yes, you have good hand technique, yes you have beautiful lips, yes you have a gorgeous face’. Maybe she could read my innermost thoughts because she flashed me an alluring smile, reached over to the screen one last time pressing her hardness onto my upper arm, which left me to question my earlier conclusion.

‘We’re done!’ she announced and got up. I was still somewhat dazed when I noticed her shoes. They had red soles. Oh wow! Christian Louboutin’s. Stylish! I got up and was following her out when she paused to open the door. I was still looking down at her shoes and stopped myself a little too late. It was very embarrassing to say the least. I bumped into her from behind, just the softest of touches but enough so that semi-erect APH collided with her fully relaxed left hand which was next to her round left buttock. So gradual was the contact that it felt like a slow motion car wreck. I could actually feel her soft hand reflexly and dextrously close over it as I pushed lightly onto her, and was totally helpless, impotent in fact, from preventing the connection.

‘Come again soon?’ she turned to me with a knowing smirk.

Was that a double entendre? Was it a question? It was more like a command, a statement of fact. I was spellbound and unable to verbalise. All I could do was nod slowly whilst staring at her mischievous smile…
Old 26-04-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11051 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

Very nice, camping here...
Old 26-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HHHKeras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp for new updates
Old 27-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
manuelala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 27-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good start TS, support!!
Old 27-04-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
potatochip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cover the face. She must be pretty!’
Old 27-04-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort to type this …
Old Yesterday, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 1
Dr4ke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reminded me of a chio dentist I visited before
Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4ke View Post
Reminded me of a chio dentist I visited before
Just had my teeth cleaned by a chio dentist Dr Felicia at Smile dental @ 156 yishun. Pre-milf lady looks even more charming. Very gentle with the procedure. Recommended to those who are afraid to visit a dentist but have to go anyway 😀. Might as well get it done by a pretty dentist 😉.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
peterpan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cover the face.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just had my teeth cleaned by a chio dentist Dr Felicia at Smile dental @ 156 yishun. Pre-milf lady looks even more charming. Very gentle with the procedure. Recommended to those who are afraid to visit a dentist but have to go anyway 😀. Might as well get it done by a pretty dentist 😉.
Thanks for sharing bro
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
biotech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wish this was over
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Very good start TS, support!!
pisode 2

I had been replaying the events of my dental encounter over and over in my head. It was a mixed but certainly a different experience. Quite fun, no blood and I could clearly remember her warm breasts enveloping my arm. That can’t be standard operating procedure can it? But then there’s no way she would be interested in me. In addition, we parted ways on a very awkward footing.

Work was building up as usual which kept me preoccupied and didn’t really leave me with any free time. Nevertheless I was well overdue again and my right upper premolar was sometimes hurting. But how would our next appointment play out? Would she even let me see her again? Did she think I was some sort of psycho? Some sort of pervert? Well I guess there’s only one way to find out. Wednesdays are the best day.

‘Hello? Can I book my annual check up please? I think I saw Teresa last time. Oh. She’s leaving soon? She’s got no Wednesday bookings? Any other days? No? When is she leaving? Brad is coming back? Um, I’ll think about it and get back to you.’

She was leaving in a fortnight and had no available bookings until then. Oh well I did try. But did I try hard enough? My mum would always ask me that. What else can I do? Stalk her? Maybe she’s working somewhere else? Let’s google her. Yes that’s her. UBC. So she studied in Canada…

‘BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! FIRE ALARM!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! This is not a test! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!!!’

What the hell?! Just what I need. I bet you it’s not real. I’ll keep doing my work.

‘BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! FIRE ALARM!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! This is not a test! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!!!’

My staff came in. ‘We’re all leaving. Not sure if it’s real but we’re not taking the chance. Lock the door on your way out!’

Ok. So now I’m all alone in my office, googling a dentist that doesn’t want to see me and when the fire brigade find my ashes, that’s what they’ll find. Pervert indeed.

Oh well. Let’s take the alarm seriously.
I switched off my computer, went outside, was about to catch the lift when I read the sign ‘In case of fire, do not use the lifts’, sighed and opened the door to the fire escape.

Upon reaching the bottom I wondered whether the door would open or whether there would be an actual fire on the other side. I cautiously turned the knob and it opened. I peered out briefly before walking through the narrow atrium. Just before I got to the main glass doors, I saw someone exiting their office on the left. Due to the tight confines, I slowed down to let that person come out first who then smiled at me, paused and said ‘Hello Adrian!’

‘Um, hello?’ I mumbled somewhat perplexed.

And then she walked out through the main glass doors into the main assembly area. My line of sight followed her athletic figure, set in a tight fitting skirt which enhanced her movements down to her slender calves and then to her red soled shoes.

Wait a minute! I know those shoes! I looked up at the door from which she had just exited and the name plaque read ‘Dr Teresa So DDS (UBC)’.

I followed her outside and spotted her under the jacaranda tree.

‘I’m sorry that I didn’t recognise you just now. I’m not very good with faces.’

‘That’s alright. I must have a forgettable face.’

‘Oh no not at all, it’s just that you had a mask on last time.’

She looked at me inquisitively, like she was cross-examining me. Did I say something wrong? Was she still upset from our last encounter?

An awkward silence followed. How could I ever forget that face, those lips, her soft breasts, her stylish hair, her stylish shoes… Maybe I should just cut my losses and go get some lunch. My eyes wandered across the street to the shops. I was about to set off when…

‘What do you think set off the fire alarm?’ she asked.

I turned around and saw her standing right beside me. Wow, she smelt nice. Maybe I could lean in a little closer. Hey, I thought to myself, better focus, don’t want to have any unnecessary physical contact again.

‘Um… probably just burnt toast in a toaster. The fire brigade’s not even here yet. It’ll take some time before we’re allowed back in. I’m going to get lunch while I can.’ I said whilst setting off.

‘Oh, yes, probably toast or something.’ ‘Good idea, I’ll get some lunch too.’

Was that Teresa who spoke? Did I hear her correctly? Is she now following me? Maybe I won’t get lunch. I’ll turn around and head back to my office. But I still can’t get into the building. Should I pretend I have to go somewhere else? Would that look suspicious?

With all these confused thoughts swirling around in my head, I spun around to see Teresa rushing to catch up to me. There was a sea of people with the same idea heading towards the shops opposite but I could definitely make out her stylish wavy hair swaying from side to side. I wasn’t watching what was in front of me and slipped on the kerb nearly falling onto the person in front of me but managed to right myself just in time. But not before Teresa saw my not-so-stylish balancing /wobbling act and grinned.

‘Careful, you wouldn’t want to bump into anyone!’

When we reached the food court I let her lead the way. I instead let my eyes wander onto her swinging hips which were even more exaggerated because of her fitted A-line skirt which ended above her knees. I wasn’t sure if we were eating together or if we would go our separate ways. I was about to ‘exit stage left’ when all of a sudden she stopped and turned around. This time, I managed to stop myself an inch before we made contact. However, at that instant, not knowing that I was one inch behind her, she started walking back in my direction whilst pointing out an empty table behind us.
I couldn’t get out of the way in time. All I could do was brace myself for the inevitable hard knock. But… it never came. Instead I felt the lovely embrace of two soft cushions like airbags pushing rather forcefully onto my chest. ‘Probably size D,’ I estimated.

‘There’s a free table over there. Quick, grab it before someone else does.’ She exclaimed.

When we sat down she asserted curtly ‘You really like to walk into people don’t you?’

‘I’m sorry but technically you walked into me this time’ I thought to myself. But I knew what she was referring to. There was no way out but to put it all out there in the open.

‘Yeah, sorry about the other day. I was admiring your Christian Loubouton’s and wasn’t watching where I was going. It was an accident! Really!’

She looked directly into my eyes, tilted her head slightly, and paused. I generally love it when girls do this, so aegyo which would have ordinarily melted my heart had I not been so nervous about her next response. Would she be angry? Yell at me? ban me from the practice? worse still, would she press charges? Surely not, it wasn’t on purpose after all. I couldn’t have aimed my 第第 so softly, gradually and directly into her hand if I had a hundred attempts. It really was an accident. Can’t she see that?

Time slowed. It felt like an eternity, like a defendant awaiting the judge’s verdict.

She narrowed her eyes, as if concentrating on or contemplating something, perhaps trying to peer into my inner soul, understand my motives, whether I was trying to hide something, whether I was on the level with her or not. I felt quite uncomfortable, so uneasy that I stopped breathing and began to palpitate.

I started to squirm in my seat until she uttered a banal, ‘I guess accidents happen. That’s life I suppose.’

‘Phew’ I thought. It was at that instant that I realised we had been staring into each other’s eyes continuously. What beautiful brown-green eyes with a calmness and determination which could only be admired.

‘Thank you’ I replied. ‘And thank you for not hurting me or making me bleed’ ‘During my annual check up I mean’ ‘you’re certainly much better, your hands are much more dexterous than the last guy.’ ‘I was so nervous’ ‘until you calmed me down with you know…’

Why was I saying all this. This isn’t like me. I usually don’t talk much, now all of a sudden I’ve got verbal diarrhoea, maybe because I felt a huge relief that she wasn’t angry at me for pressing my little 第第 onto her.

‘What I mean is that I could sense you were gentle, paid attention to important details, like your hair and your shoes. That’s why I bumped into your… on that day, because I was focusing on your…um… Louboutins…’

I was just digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole. Sure, I was staring at her shapely rear snugly fitting into her tight A-line skirt just now at the food court, but during my dental visit I really was looking at her shoes. I’ve really got to clear things up. I can’t have another awkwardness hanging over us like last time.

‘Do you understand what I’m saying?’

‘Yes’ she smiled mischievously. I felt a sense of relief before she continued ‘You are saying that you like girls with dexterous hands and who don’t hurt you.’

‘And that you don’t bump into them, accidentally that is, as a general rule.’

‘Oh boy’ I murmured. This isn’t going well. I better change tact.

‘Is that why you’re overdue with your next visit?’ Teresa enquired insightfully.

I’ve got to change the subject. ‘Well, um, thank you anyway for last time and.. ah… for your understanding. I did try to book you but I hear you’re leaving. Let me make it up to you by getting you lunch. I was thinking of sushi but I hear the new seafood shop is really good.’

‘Well, I guess that would be a nice start. If you’re offering, I’ll have one grilled fish and one fried fish thanks.’

‘Any chips…?’

‘No thanks. I’m watching my figure. But I might try some of your sushi.’

Was I just commanded to get sushi, fish and no chips? Was I being bossed around without knowing it? A nice start? Am I still indebted to her? her lackey now? Was I upset? Should I be? Well, let’s think about this rationally. So what if she’s telling you what to do. She’s attractive, possesses an awesome figure, has dexterous hands lol, happy to have lunch with you… What’s to be upset about? Sure she might be high maintenance like your last gf but the initial stages are always fun. And secondly she’s unlikely to be interested in someone like you. Just enjoy staring into her beautiful brown-green eyes while you can.

So I got up and went to get the fish as instructed. It’s a famous company that now has a new branch in the suburbs. There was a bit of a line but it was moving fast. On my way there I noticed a really elegant young female with an equally elegant posture and demeanour. She had long flowing black hair covering her face, white crop top amplifying her breasts, simple classic jeans all under a burnt red chic jacket. The only thing missing was a pair of Christian Louboutins lol! She was texting on her phone before she looked up and saw me staring. I quickly looked away, moved towards the queue at the fish shop and pretended to text someone on my phone.

While waiting in line minding my own business I heard a sultry voice behind me. Maybe Teresa thought I was taking too long or didn’t trust me to get her order correct so I swivelled to the sound of the voice only to be met with a pair of beautiful brown-green eyes, some might call them hazel-amber, the second rarest colour on the planet. She stared at me while continuing to talk to her girlfriend who was next to her. I quickly faced the front again and racked my brain to remember where I’d seen those eyes before.

‘Next!’

‘I’ll have one grilled fish and one fried fish. And a salad please.’

‘We’re out of fried fish for the time being. It’ll be 5 minutes. Or you could have the last two grilled fish.’

‘Ok, 2 grilled fish and a salad thanks.’

‘Coming right up!’

It’s a bit like Burger King. Cooking the food as you order. More fresh that way. I guess everyone wanted to try the novelty of this new shop & they couldn’t keep up with the demand. I suppose I could wait 5 minutes but my mum always said ‘never keep a lady waiting!’

I got my order and went to the sushi bar.

‘One grilled salmon sushi and one chicken avocado sushi thanks,’

I collected the sushi and made my way back to Teresa. Somehow she had managed to get two milk teas, mango and classic pearl. I sat down and explained that there was a five minute wait to get the fried fish so I got two grilled ones.

‘Better for your figure’ I said trying to break the ice. She grimaced at me. ‘Whoa, uh-oh’ I wondered to myself. ‘Have I said something wrong?’

The grimace was brief then turned into a smile.

‘Well I’ll just have to have half of your sushi. I’ll take the grilled salmon sushi thanks.’ ‘I got you a drink by the way. You can choose which one you want.’

Pressure time. When a girl asks you to choose something it doesn’t mean you can choose what you want. It means you need to choose what she wants. Like when a girl asks what do you want for dinner. It actually means ‘what do I want for dinner.’ Using reverse psychology, there’s no way she would know that mango is my favourite so she probably chose that for herself. She bought the classic pearl tea because it’s a safe bet that most people wouldn’t mind. In other words she wants the mango and bought the classic pearl tea as a generic and safe option for me.

‘I’ll have the pearl milk tea.’

She looked at me sideways.

‘What’s going on?’ I thought to myself. Maybe I wasn’t polite enough?

‘Thank you for getting the drinks’ I added.

‘You’re welcome,’ she smirked.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster

Just then a heard a familiar voice. It was audible from where I was sitting so must be coming from nearby. A sultry voice was complaining that the guy in the fish line just before her took the last two pieces of fish and she had to wait 5 minutes which turned into ten minutes for her order. I looked behind Teresa to see a pair of brown-green eyes burning a hole into my head.

‘Oh, she’s a feisty one indeed.’ I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that, eat quickly and excuse myself from the food court before it all goes downhill. But her dress sense is immaculate. My first crush had the same mannerisms, confidence and ‘take no prisoners’ approach which bordered on ‘ice queen’ coldness.
Her figure was also similar, probably more developed though, around 17-18 years old. If only I could go back in time, I would make sure it worked out with my first crush this time round.

While I was lost in my reminiscences, I realised I’d been staring in her direction for probably just a bit too long. At that moment, she unexpectedly rose from her chair and approached my table.

Her stare pierced my skull nailing me to my seat. I wanted to run but was frozen. ‘What have I done now?’ I thought. ‘It’s only grilled fish!’ ‘I promise I wasn’t staring.’

‘WHAT do you think you’re doing? WHY aren’t you at work?’

I can’t believe this is actually happening. I thought to myself, ‘Of all the nerve! She’s exactly like my first crush. Very cute sultry voice when she’s angry, very ice-queen-like all other times. But who does she think she is? It’s a free country after all. I’m not breaking any rules.’

‘Not that it’s any of her business but I’m having lunch and the fire alarm went off so I can’t work.’ I imagined myself saying.

Just then I heard my inner thoughts being verbalised by another sultry voice.

‘I’m having lunch and the fire alarm went off so I can’t work.’

‘What? What just happened?!’ I thought to myself. Did I just say that out loud? Or do I have ESP (extrasensory perception)? Is Teresa sticking up for me? Wait. That voice. They’re the same voice. Those eyes, they’re the same eyes. Standing in front of me was a childhood version of Teresa. Am I in some kind of time warp like ‘Back to the Future’?

I looked from the ice-queen then to Teresa and back again. Wow, maybe they were twins or something but twenty years apart. Is that possible? I’ve heard of twins being 1 week apart. I’ll have to check Guinness Book of World Records…

‘You said that you were too busy at work to go shopping to buy me shoes. And now I see you here with your new boyfriend staring into his eyes.’

Wait! What just happened?! What is happening right now? Do they know each other? It must be true then. Back to the Future it is. I’ll just sit back and wait for Michael J Fox to appear. I must be the nutty professor. Maybe Lea Thompson will arrive…

‘I’ll talk to you at home tonight sweetie. You know you can wear these shoes when you’re 18 but not before. In the meantime…’ I heard Teresa say.

‘Yeah, yeah, yeah! I know. When I’m eighteen I can do this and can do that but not before. I’ve heard it all before. By the way, I’m not going to your escape room thingy this weekend. I’m too busy. I’m leaving now. I’ll be home late. Come on Jen. Let’s go.’ the mini-Teresa was dragging her friend off somewhere.

Jen looked at Teresa then at me then Teresa again. She beamed widely and just murmured, ‘Enjoy your favourite mango tea, your favourite grilled salmon and your lucky shoes Auntie!’

At this point in time I did not know what universe I was in. Was this a dream? Was I in heaven or hell? Although the scene just now caused a minor stir (which I loathe) in the food court, I couldn’t but help think that this cat fight was a bit of a turn on. Right here in front of me were two stunners high on emotion looking as beautiful as ever, one who reminded me of my first crush and the other a more mature refined professional who did not take a back step ever, snarling at each other. And Jen was well above average too.

I was trying to process these recent events and must have looked completely dumbfounded when Teresa spoke.

‘That’s my daughter Selina. She’s upset about many things but most recently because I wouldn’t share my Louboutins with her.’

Righto. That still doesn’t explain a lot of things. Like how come you look so young and yet have a teenage daughter. What would your husband think of you having lunch with a total stranger. How did I become your bf, am I going to be in trouble again, why is grilled salmon and mango tea your favourite and why are your shoes lucky?

I started with, ‘Will she tell your husband about today?’

Teresa raised her right eyebrow at me.

‘Didn’t your Dad ever tell you that you don’t have to be married to have children? I don’t have a husband and Selina hasn’t spoken to her Dad for years.’

‘Ok’ I thought to myself. Let me do some mathematics in my head. If you had Selina when you were twenty then…

Teresa must have read my mind. ‘In case you’re wondering, I had Selina when I was 19 at uni. She’s 17 now. That makes me 36 and you are 39.’

Yes, that makes sense. She looks mid-20s but being Asian I would have guessed around mid-30s. Selina looks well developed for 17 but if her mum says so then 17 it is. She should know. And yes I am 39.

Wait!!

Wait a minute!?!

How would Teresa know that? Has she been stalking me?

‘I’m friends with Anna from school. You went to our formal.’

I looked upwards and to the left. Apparently that helps you remember incidents from the distant past. I remember Anna of course. I still have our formal photo. She was cute. Why didn’t we date. I can’t remember now. She asked me out. Her friends were cute. Was Teresa one of her friends? Must be. Which one was she. There was a shy girl with really long hair who hardly talked. Was that her? She brought a date that she really didn’t like. Her parents arranged it I think. Was that her?

I squinted hard looking up and to the left trying to remember everything about that night. I turned to her face, her eyes, she’s a real beauty now. Maybe she hadn’t blossomed at school.
I was a late blossomer too. It happens.

‘So I know you like Mango milk tea, grilled salmon sushi and are 3 years older than us. Anna told us all the time. I cut my hair after having Selina.’

Really? Anna talked about me all the time? I wonder what she looks like now. A really soft hearted, gentle, giving, attractive girl, perfect wife material - so why didn’t we get together?

‘Anna will be at the escape room this weekend. Looks like we need one more player. She would love to see you again.’

Is she trying to set me up with Anna? Am I being asked out on a date? I thought Teresa was a bit attracted to me. Wow, I really can’t read women and the way they think. Do any of them actually like me or is it more of a nostalgic thing? Novelty item maybe.
My mind was being blown apart right now. So many unanswered questions.

‘Lunch was nice before we were interrupted but you still owe me. If you come to this, I might forgive you.’

But I hadn’t seen Anna for years, I barely know Teresa, I’ll be a fish out of water. Although it would be nice to have 2 girls fighting over me haha.

What I couldn’t fathom was whether Teresa liked Mango milk tea or not. Did she get it for me? If she really liked it too, why didn’t she just get 2 of them. Was it reverse psychology or the dreaded double reverse psychology. I think she really does like grilled salmon sushi, so we have some things in common. Who would I choose if I had to, Anna or Teresa haha.

‘So I’ll tell Anna you are coming then. She’ll be thrilled.’

What is going on? Am I in a parallel universe? I really think Teresa likes me a bit even though we got off to a rocky start. And Anna sounds like she’s been holding the candle for a long time. How to find out? Only one way I guess. I was unable to verbalise again and just slowly nodded my head.

‘It’s 11am on Saturday. It’s called ‘Intruders’. Supposed to be scary…’
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fobafal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

starts meant that this appointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1