The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
Any reviews on Baby from SLG? Can’t seems to find much reviews here.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/baby-massage/
Just visited her recently.. looks slightly older than the pics.. the complexion not as smooth as from the pics but it’s definitely her.. pretty vanilla.. massage is quite short although she did try and ask if strength ok etc.. asked for juagen but it’s more relaxing massage around the balls than real juagen.. service is vanilla..

I wouldn’t mind rtm since she’s pretty cute.. her nightie damn sexy I told her to keep it on instead of stripping off.. boobs perky but not as big as rayna.. after shoot will lie beside and cuddle.. but heavy flavour bros can give it a miss..
Old 06-06-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I also prefer to RTM because of the reasons you stated, just that a couple of my RTM experiences weren't as good as the first time so I didn't bother to visit them a third time. There are still a few MLs I want to RTM though, so hopefully I can find a few more worthy to be my regulars.
Probably depends on the ML. I've been RTM-ing the same ML for quite long already but never been dissappointed. Not sure about other MLs also cos never RTM anyone else but yah definitely can find someone who provides consistently good service.
Old 06-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88kmph View Post
Like this search history in map also must delete 😂😂
But rly though, google map do turn on incognito mode can be dangerous otherwise haha
Old 06-06-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro her photos in the website like all kind of different lol. So which picture is more representative of her in person? Was interested in her previously but recall read in past her real look quite far from pic. Upz you for FR. Look forward to your reply man.
last 2 pics and video are pretty accurate, but i recall she had some facial blemishes and some aging lines. and maybe not so fair. i emphasize again, shes not a SYT nor does she look like one. she gives off the girl next door feeling, someone whom you might see and chat with on a daily basis and is easy on the eyes.

however the skinniness is pretty real, so thats a thing if you're into skinny ladies.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
loki10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki10 View Post
Hi bros,

Looking to book a ML for some nice relaxation and definitely want a good massage! No history so won't be in MLs database. I've been looking at Celine profile from SLG/SGBeautyCastle listings and tried to find previous FRs in this thread but there isn't much. From everything i've read here's what I summarised:

- in her 40s (def MILF category)
- Tall (above 1.7m)
- big boobs
- seems to have put on some weight post pandemic (the word 'flabby' was even used?)
- Offers NURU but not the best ML out there for NURU
- Great massage skills
- Not a time watcher, doesn't take calls or answer messages during session
- does the full session that you book, doesn't short change you
- will offer most of the services on her listing

Can any bros confirm or have a different opinion on the above points? Especially if you have booked with her this year? I didn't put any ones that can be subjective such as looks, GFE, etc.

Cheers bros!
*DISCLAIMER* - this is not a post promoting this ML!

Genuine question for the squad here, would appreciate your opinion!
Old 06-06-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
By the 3rd RTM will be able to tell the ML "pattern", whether she is the kind that slack due to familiarity or one that is consistent regardless RTM frequency.
true.... but some also slack off at the 5th or 6th visit... so time to move on liao. Some still solid all the way!
Old 06-06-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Bro. Just go try la. And report back here 🙂
Old 06-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

loki10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Bro. Just go try la. And report back here 🙂
I think i'll have to do just that when i'm back!
Old 06-06-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

I agreed with the report above. I have been going to Celine for 90mins sessions since 2019. I like her strong massage and the massage bed makes it even better experience. Never tried nuru as I don't like that. What I also like is the background music she plays which complements the massage experience.
Her ZG skills is also good. I am her regular because of her massage skills,that's all.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
edwinn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/zhou-zhou-massage/

Just visit her today in her shop but dont know why web put condo anyway very convenient for bros who drive alot of lots. Saw her real person can say match photo 9/10 and very friendly. Start with her powerful masaage then follow by hj, she sure know how to tease you with her tongue and hands. Shoot in no time and she continue to massage as theres still time left. Not for boobs lover. Saw her roommate also i was regular of her but like act high class never see me or never say hi.

Last edited by edwinn; 11-06-2022 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Include
Old 06-06-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Mei Mei from SLG in recently last week: https://sglonelyguy-12.com/meimei-massage/

Location: Central apartment with limited parking within apartment (w/o checks), otherwise there's open air public parking ~5mins walk (MRT~ 10mins walk?). She stays alone in a nice clean room with attached shower (small but enough to bathe together).

Look: SYT, and attractive, pretty much like her posted pics in SLG

Body: 9/10 (slim and attractive body with nice boobs), does quite a bit of running

Great services and with great GFE (ymmv), will RTM for sure
Old 06-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
I agreed with the report above. I have been going to Celine for 90mins sessions since 2019. I like her strong massage and the massage bed makes it even better experience. Never tried nuru as I don't like that. What I also like is the background music she plays which complements the massage experience.
Her ZG skills is also good. I am her regular because of her massage skills,that's all.
Thanks for this bro, massage skills is my primary goal so will definitely try!
Old 06-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
Ya, last time she offer sth extra I didn’t take it a bit of regret lol
Old 06-06-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=Show Stopper;21349477]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post

Item 3 is Yes but must give her a blue note.
Too exp then. I will try Anan
Old 07-06-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Probably depends on the ML. I've been RTM-ing the same ML for quite long already but never been dissappointed. Not sure about other MLs also cos never RTM anyone else but yah definitely can find someone who provides consistently good service.
I think I know your RTM ML bro..start w J?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1