The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wanna check with experienced bros here. How do you bros normally proceed with the MLs after booking?

Book already, go in room, strip and let the ML do her thang? Or you let the ML know what type of service/massage you need in advance?
Old 23-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I have problems with MLs with so so GFE, now I need to scout around…
It's rare to find such a good ML nowadays
Old 23-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Guys my payday's coming so kinda wanna feel the warmth of a woman's touch again, except I want a nice bbbj and cim hahaha...

Was searching at SGL and saw a few potential ones:

1) Yu Er (looks really foxy and sexy)
2) Sophia (heard she's got bad rep but not sure)
3) Elmi

Not sure if they are any good, last time my go to was the cim an an that delisted and probably etc. Was looking at MLX and Rayna but they don't do cim/bbbj unfortunately.

Any advice or opinions?
Old 23-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Guys my payday's coming so kinda wanna feel the warmth of a woman's touch again, except I want a nice bbbj and cim hahaha...

3) Elmi

Not sure if they are any good, last time my go to was the cim an an that delisted and probably etc. Was looking at MLX and Rayna but they don't do cim/bbbj unfortunately.

Any advice or opinions?
Yu er with bj at 150 one, still okay, but a few bros and I have mentioned that in out including shower is about 40 mins, apart from that what u see is what u get.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3) Elmi

Any advice or opinions?
There are still KK and Tang Tang . just need to upsize menu.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

3) Elmi

Any advice or opinions?
U can try Fei Fei but need to top up
Old 23-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Aiyah, those who really get will diam diam about it... what for broadcast and ML don't give next time.
Very very correct
Old 23-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
U can try Fei Fei but need to top up
Yes bro you are right. Fei fei need to top up but well worth the topup for the 69 BBBJ especially if you want to be a Picasso. *evil grin* she will be extremely responsive and grabbing that smooth ass while getting your rod licked by her is truly an experience to behold
Old 23-11-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Agreed with you bro.

Seriously, speaking for myself, I dun give a rat ass if someone managed to unlock a ML to get FJ or whatever, if it’s true just be discreet and enjoy your “achievement”.

If just happen to have beef with her due to not able to unlock extra services and spread false rumours, then you are really just a grade A asshole.

They are here to make a living, which is not easy nowadays with the rising cost. Dun make it harder then it’s currently is and wreck their rice bowl
To who ever zapped me, for the record, I am not the OKT or WK or a Good Samaritan for the ML in question, in fact never even visited her before.

This is just basic human decency which someone with some level of empathy and proper upbringing will understand.

I am just a Lao Ti Ko who likes to go for happy ending massages to unwind after a Long day.

Also unless points can be exchanged for ntuc vouchers, I couldn’t care less, peace out.
Old 23-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yes bro you are right. Fei fei need to top up but well worth the topup for the 69 BBBJ especially if you want to be a Picasso. *evil grin* she will be extremely responsive and grabbing that smooth ass while getting your rod licked by her is truly an experience to behold
👍 bro up ur point
Old 23-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Wanna check with experienced bros here. How do you bros normally proceed with the MLs after booking?

Book already, go in room, strip and let the ML do her thang? Or you let the ML know what type of service/massage you need in advance?
Lol you can always act blur and let the ML guide you, they might find it fun to guide a greenhorn.
That said, go in there, put down your stuff in a safe place or wherever you are happy. Strip down to bathe, pee if you need to buy clean your didi good to leave a good impression. Some service oriented ML might bathe with you (uncommon these days) that comes with a good rubba here and there. Then good ones will wipe you down as well.
Usually is face down massage first unless they like to start with sensual. Just let them do their thing unless there’s something specific you want or don’t want, like BBBJ, how many times you want to shoot. Other than that usually nothing much more you can do.
Old 23-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Take it like getting a haircut. Take charge and get what you want, don't let the ML lead.
Old 23-11-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes or you can just follow with the flow for a start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Take it like getting a haircut. Take charge and get what you want, don't let the ML lead.
Old 23-11-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:

Go in say hi, put your bags and all and strip to bath. Normally ml will give you towel and lead you to the bathroom. Be polite and ask for services that you want, then let her do her things. If massage really cmi then you can try to ask for sensual first.
Old 23-11-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She will come back next year la. Don't worry, bros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Visited her in early Nov, still at the central loction and staying alone. Dun think she will be moving since going to rtc next month?

Last edited by JonathanTk; 24-11-2022 at 02:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1