The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 15-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Today caught one tanned hockey girl in the train wearing those u shaped tops.. I agah is b cup boobs almost wanna spill out liao if looking from right angle... Sia la those boobs nicely shaped fit in the palms for nice squeeze lor.

A pity npnt. Hahhahha
Old 15-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nowadays hard to find got armpit hair. It’s a treasured rarity only if is Chiobu. 25 years ago, it was the norm.

I always think chiobus never grow armpit hair. They have this invincibility about them. For a Chiobu to have armpit hair, it shows that they are vulnerable after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
Took mrt, saw this lady wear short sleeve, but the armpit hair abit ....

Looks not bad, was wondering how hairy was she...
Old 15-03-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!

"https://i.postimg.cc/pLWyTTkR/FCE9-E331-6-F74-4160-84-CF-8-C7-E3-C8919-D1.jpg" border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />[/url]
Old 15-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Was walking towards my car. This Indian girl was wearing this frilly skirt with high slit by the side. She has nice long legs. The wind blew... At just the right moment I saw her white panty as the skirt parted. Think she didn't realize, cos she made no attempts to hold down her skirt. It happened too fast for me to get a pic or video. Totally unexpected.
Old 15-03-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope that bros can share a few sighting opportunities instead of just what they saw

I'd go first:
1. vivocity 1st floor - easy to see whats above through the glass railings
2. driving along circular road at night, especially in a low car - can spot a few white triangles of those who sit on the high stools facing the road
Old 15-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!

Old 16-03-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
2. driving along circular road at night, especially in a low car - can spot a few white triangles of those who sit on the high stools facing the road
… and bring along a high powered zoom camera … 😂 lol
Old 16-03-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusonSoong View Post

Shaft in at the longkang,lol
Old 16-03-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
showtalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
For a Chiobu to have armpit hair, it shows that they are vulnerable after all.
Or it shows that they are damn lazy
Old 17-03-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusonSoong View Post
This type of zaogeng, i will go toilet.

go toilet wash my eyes.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

It is not easy to get exposed in public. But I find it is so easy to get expose when I am playing with toddlers. Sometimes they will just pull your top so ladies must be careful. I encountered a few occasions
Old 19-03-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
It is not easy to get exposed in public. But I find it is so easy to get expose when I am playing with toddlers. Sometimes they will just pull your top so ladies must be careful. I encountered a few occasions
That's why the toddlers are so adorable and innocent. They are driven towards what's behind the top and bra.
We need to thank them for being proactive. Lol.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

This ZG was quite sometime back.
Was at a shopping mall taking escalator up, saw a mummy with her child playing the pokemon machine.
Suddenly look up, saw her nude color panty.
Hahahaha. Awesome day that day.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That's why the toddlers are so adorable and innocent. They are driven towards what's behind the top and bra.
Haha! Innocent….not they getting smarter especially the boys
Old 19-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 11
antimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to beholdantimatter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
human primal instinct. we humans are born without any abilities except sucking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1