The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Beck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graffiti168 View Post
Just a quick report. Visited Wed, Thur, and Fri last week.

Wed night, kept my eyes on one girl who walked into Thermae at the same time as I had. Had multiple guys approach in less than 5 mins. 3k ST

Thur night, waited around a little longer since I didn't see anyone I liked during my first walk around. Saw girl from Wed night return and not two minutes later she was taken by another guy. First girl I reject because no kissing. Second girl I wanted to approach was taken. Settled on third girl. 2.5k ST

Fri night, picked a girl during my first walk around. Didn't even get to drink my beer. 3k ST Would have gone back Sat night, but had dinner and repeat with same girl.
thanks for sharing bro!
Old 01-09-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

just to share my thermae experience

my boss(older guy) and I (confirm the better looking one) tried asking the same girl for same itinerary (club and hotel)

quoted him 10k club 10k hotel

quoted me flat rate 8k ( which is still ex compared to pre covid)

so yes they choose customer

in the end i took another one go club (also 8k) around 945pm

gfe max max like club with gf, sex was good

next morning she left at 8am to go school
Old 01-09-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

advise to those shy shy one, there's a staircase inside to go up to the toilet, there got more privacy and less noisy, most of the time will have girls seating around there vaping or just use toilet, can try ask them there

less distraction also

btw not all will do LT as maybe they feel can clock more ST (means more $$)

so LT can try weekdays
Old 01-09-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
just to share my thermae experience

my boss(older guy) and I (confirm the better looking one) tried asking the same girl for same itinerary (club and hotel)

quoted him 10k club 10k hotel

quoted me flat rate 8k ( which is still ex compared to pre covid)

so yes they choose customer

in the end i took another one go club (also 8k) around 945pm

gfe max max like club with gf, sex was good

next morning she left at 8am to go school
But all these fl come your room you not scared lose belongings?
Old 02-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Back in Singapore. Was in Bangkok for 4 nights for only managed to go Thermae and got a girl 2 nights. The other 2 nights, I just go there and spaced out looking at the girls come and go...nowadays, I rather go without a girl than anyhow choose one just to cum. Last night was the best cos its a girl I have fucked a few times before Covid hit. Pretty face, one of the best you can find in Thermae setting, for me lah. Good figure, pretty face, sucking cock willingly and making me hard in no time, and I like her moaning the best. So a good end to my BKK this time round. 3000 baht is the average ST price now, of course some girls will go for 2500 baht but if you go all the way to BKK and then try to stinge on a few hundred baht, then either you go sideliner website who cater to the locals or just rub yourself with right hand while holding your baht in your left hand. You cum and save money. Objectives fulfilled.
Old 05-09-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
I was in BKK last month. Still 2500 ST. No bargain. At Thermae
It is not impossible because those desperate ones will drop their prices, usually near closing hours.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 05-09-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Keep your valuables in your luggage and safe lock it or you can book a room that comes with a safe in it.

Old 05-09-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
It is not impossible because those desperate ones will drop their prices, usually near closing hours.
I went at 8pm. I guesss like bro says. Depending on they like you or not
Old 07-09-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
valuables put safe lor no choice
Old 12-09-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Stay Nearby Hotel. After chiong Nana then go there pickup girl.

Day 1 Sit there almost 30min cannot see any girl i like. Then saw one girl rejected a indian quite chio. She has a very small and slim body, boob cup D, look like chinese face, white skin. Then i approach ask her, she quote 3k ST and agreed. Back to room , after shower together proceed to bed.. Kiss cannot, BJ with condom, my didi straight no mood, damn got bad service. pump her few position still no feel to cum.. then proceed ask her handjob for me finish. Shower and bye bye. no tip for her.

Day 2 Sit there almost 1 hour untill 12.30am cannot see any girl i like. Then saw one girl just arrive.. A little cubby but not fat, no tummy, very white and smooth skin.. Big boob D cup. Approach her and she quote 3K. then walk to my room. Just enter room direct DFK.. then we proceed shower together.. BBJ is very good and proceed FJ. She say she is half thai half Ah Mo, still study and sell cloth.. no wonder i see her eye is similar to Ah Mo.

Day 3 She line me and direct come to my room FJ.

Day 5 She line me say she will go to Thermae and wanted to see me.. But i told hert that i tired of shopping and dont want FJ. Actually is afternoon already went to massage and no plan for 2nd shot. After chiong Soi Cowboy and Nana bored and decided to see see thermae. Went in and saw her lol... told here i only come for beer hahaha.. Then i ask her if she want go for supper only (no pay ST) and she agree, finish supper.. she reject but i insist gave her taxi fee.. From this i know i got chance get freebie lol.

after back to SG, told her i will travel to other place again.. She agree to accompany with me for free and told me will take care my didi lol.
Will bring the thermae girl to Hong Kong for 10days free... Fxxk her the whole trip 5555.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Jagguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Curious though, how far will they drop the prices to??
Old 12-09-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

As low as you are willing to pay and as low as they are willing to be fucked by some random stranger.

While there are "market prices", this is not some departmental stores where everything is price marked and occasionally they run a 30% discount. For those who like to use 'don't be stupid, don't pay more than this and this...', so if I got 1300 baht fuck on Fiwfans, then if people pay 2500 in Thermae, they are stupid lah? If 2500 is ok, then why not 3000? How about 2700, how about 3500? Its a free market, if one day, there are enough people who can pay 3500 baht for ST, of course the girls are going to ask for that. And if you are not able to pay that amount or too cheapskate then move on to other places, don't call people stupid. But for information sake, I only do ST in Thermae and for many years after Nataree closed, Thermae was pretty much my only source of fun in BKK. So right now, its common that most girls go for 3000 ST and at that price, you can get varying services. Some girls will give you BBBJ and the best fuck readily. Some girls will tell you, sorry no blowjob, just ask you fuck immediately after kissing you on your nipples for 5 seconds. Maybe some desperate ones will go for 2500 now but as I said, if you are worried about that 500 baht, then go find somewhere else.
Old 12-09-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagguy View Post
Depending on each individual, how hungry she is. as a guide and in general ST is between 2000B to 3000B. LT b/w 5000B - 6000B. The prettier ones like the top 5% will generally quote sky-high prices. During pre covid, I booked a model like FL at 7000B for LT. At that time, the reasonably good looking ones were asking ST 2500 and LT is 5000.

Last edited by ZanShen; 12-09-2023 at 10:36 PM.
Old 12-09-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

thanks for sharing. up pts for u

Quote:
Depending on each individual, how hungry she is. as a guide and in general ST is between 2000B to 3000B. LT b/w 5000B - 6000B. The prettier ones like the top 5% will generally quote sky-high prices. During pre covid, I booked a model like FL at 7000B for LT. At that time, the reasonable-looking ones were asking ST 2500 and LT is 5000.
Old 14-09-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagguy View Post
I heard from some of the ladies that there is a "minimum" price in Thermae and they are not allowed to go below that.
Wonder who set that rule as I always thought Thermae ladies are independent. I ever asked the bar supervisor and he confirm there is a "market" rate but denied the bar had anything to do with it.... they do not get involve in the deals between the ladies and customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1