The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2023, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
taz2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to engage her? I can speak Chinese but can't read or write. Pls advise. Tia
Old 04-10-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Eureka88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEureka88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz2004 View Post
How to engage her? I can speak Chinese but can't read or write. Pls advise. Tia
Hi bro,
You can contact her via telegram. Can just use the voice function to let her know u want to make an appointment.

My Mandarin also basic and I can't really read and write.

Just think of the session as going for a tcm consultation for your dick. And rmb strictly no hanky panky
Old 04-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
I am Lucky whom have ten years of experience in Juagen therapy. I was traditional Chinese medicine trained and I will know whether you have premature ejaculation or impotence by a simple check on your body. The younger one would see improvement in just one visit and the not so young one may see the difference after 2-3 visits. During the treatment, you will see some results immediately or you will have your money back.

My location is near Clark Quay MRT.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG at $150/1Hr and $200/1.5Hr for man and woman.

I am sure to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 7pm. last booking at 5pm.

When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

No sexual services & HJ in the entire treatment.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.
Available at appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 11-10-2023 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-10-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for appointment.
Old 04-10-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster (A)

Old 04-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster (A)

Old 05-10-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster (A)

Old 05-10-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster (A)

Old 05-10-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster (A)

Old 05-10-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster (A)

Old 06-10-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster (A)

Old 06-10-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster (A)

Old 07-10-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster (A)

Old 07-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster (A)

Old 07-10-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1