The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

So quiet here. No frs.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It would be nice to show the photos of the current situation.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

After look this thread i feel like balai totally dead. Borders fully opened 3 months ago. Is it really nothing there till now? Before COVID can get cutest country SYT and more real sexperiance.really miss the village SYT.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Tg Balai

If you tell me, Balai is still alive just that it’s slowly recovering. Since now weekends there are daily boat services, more people will proceed. Maybe all enjoying quietly first since not much people. And since by the time the boat reach Balai, there may not be much to choose from unless you’ve pre-booked. Just my 2-cents worth. 😇😇
Old 13-10-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Can someone recommend a good driver, the one drive i have K... doesnt recommend girls.
Old 13-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPstar View Post
Can someone recommend a good driver, the one drive i have K... doesnt recommend girls.
Before 5 years I know a driver name start K... But not sure he is the one you mention as I NVR go balai 5 years. He will not recommended any girls cos he also know the girls from villa only. He also need take some response If she cheat you so normally he will just bring you to vill then you should choose. He experienced before that as he say and he lost some money unnecessarily due to his recommended girl cheat coustomor.he can guide only.
Old 13-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

I was concerned about the cewek stock when we arrive on friday afternoon. Perhaps another driver besides K... can recommend us ceweks so its easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Before 5 years I know a driver name start K... But not sure he is the one you mention as I NVR go balai 5 years. He will not recommended any girls cos he also know the girls from villa only. He also need take some response If she cheat you so normally he will just bring you to vill then you should choose. He experienced before that as he say and he lost some money unnecessarily due to his recommended girl cheat coustomor.he can guide only.
Old 14-10-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was concerned about the cewek stock when we arrive on friday afternoon. Perhaps another driver besides K... can recommend us ceweks so its easier.
Drivers now probably cant recommend girls as activities just restarted and they wont have much intel for now.
Btw, please share information when you finished your trip, thanks
Old 14-10-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Sure will , it's ok guess I have to deal with the situation then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
Drivers now probably cant recommend girls as activities just restarted and they wont have much intel for now.
Btw, please share information when you finished your trip, thanks
Old 17-10-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sure will , it's ok guess I have to deal with the situation then.
So how was ur trip? I am also starting to plan. Wana get a good room. Thinking of Aston
Old 17-10-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Tg Balai

sorry going xmas due kenna covid now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
So how was ur trip? I am also starting to plan. Wana get a good room. Thinking of Aston
Old 17-10-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
exodus10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Tg Balai

Hi bros, im going balai this 4th nov - 6th nov. First ever over the border trip w my bros, all booking ferry and hotel done. One of my friend's contact apparently.. died hence all of us are going in blind. Really appreciate if anyone can post or pm me any contact details or what not 🫡🙏🏽

Going in real panic mode soon.
Old 24-10-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Tg Balai

Thought of going balai over this holiday weekend… no boat tickets liao… so I guess there are still many people visiting balai… 😅
Old 12-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that balai ferry will depart everday frm HBF from 18 th or 19 th onward. Not sure is true and also the timing . But now base on the cost . I think batam is more worth it.
Old 14-11-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus10 View Post
Hi bros, im going balai this 4th nov - 6th nov. First ever over the border trip w my bros, all booking ferry and hotel done. One of my friend's contact apparently.. died hence all of us are going in blind. Really appreciate if anyone can post or pm me any contact details or what not 🫡🙏🏽

Going in real panic mode soon.
hows the stock there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1