The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Went Tg Balai on 9/12.Stay at aston for $44 include breakfast.
Reach there went for Bat Kut Teh first before going to the Villa. Reach Villa ard 2 pm, not much choice so pick one late twenty girl for 1.1m.Was shown some photo by the mummy if wan to book the next day , price can go up to1.7m for some younger girl...so it no longer cheap going to balai.....IMO quite boring place,still think Batam better more thing to venture
Old 15-12-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there on 12:12, met 1 bro here. To be honest the number of girls are no where near pre-pandemic. Honestly speaking most of them are below average. There are only 1 that is better looking and our bro picked her. He was quoted 1.5m. I took a quite old lady. She told me she is 38. 1.4m. Luckily she is playful. But I only did the deed once. Not really interested to have more as the quality really quite bad. I would only recommend going if you want Indonesian chicks. If you are looking for young and more beautiful ones. I think across the causeway can get you better quality from their viet and Thai.
Old 15-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm70 View Post
Went Tg Balai on 9/12.Stay at aston for $44 include breakfast.
Reach there went for Bat Kut Teh first before going to the Villa. Reach Villa ard 2 pm, not much choice so pick one late twenty girl for 1.1m.Was shown some photo by the mummy if wan to book the next day , price can go up to1.7m for some younger girl...so it no longer cheap going to balai.....IMO quite boring place,still think Batam better more thing to venture
Though of going but i think will go Batam or Malaysia first since not much choice
Old 16-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
Went there on 12:12, met 1 bro here. To be honest the number of girls are no where near pre-pandemic. Honestly speaking most of them are below average. There are only 1 that is better looking and our bro picked her. He was quoted 1.5m. I took a quite old lady. She told me she is 38. 1.4m. Luckily she is playful. But I only did the deed once. Not really interested to have more as the quality really quite bad. I would only recommend going if you want Indonesian chicks. If you are looking for young and more beautiful ones. I think across the causeway can get you better quality from their viet and Thai.
This is honest forum...thanks...

Guys read and do your own interpretations...what others said pretty many not be pretty to you...one person meat is another person poison...

You never know who is writing...could be the okt/owner of villa...or famous driver...all of them need your business...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eff 25th Dec, additional ferry slots from sindo. daily 6.20pm to TB and back to singapore 730 am now available.
Old 20-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
BalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

17th to 18th December: RTF trip.

Ferry return ticket: $98

Balai money changer rate: S$1 to 11460 rupiah

I finally returned to Balai since my last trip back in February 2020. I went with my friends during Deepavali long weekend. Booked rooms at Paradise, 450K/night. First day we went to villa to recce the place and shortlist girls but did not plan to book because hours already wasted getting there. Quite a number of girls per villa on standby. Second day we went there early after breakfast. Surprisingly, some girls we saw on the first day disappeared. Most likely advanced booking. Scouted the other girls whom we have not seen on the first day. After some hits and misses, I ended up booking a 26 year old because she resembled a lot like my ex Jakarta fling. Booking price 1.4 juta. My ex Jakarta fling got married and have 2 kids now already. So I thought fate was playing games with me. Lucky my girl never have baby, which is a huge bonus.

Long story short. I did 3 rounds with her. She wanted to meet me again before her contract ends. Hence the RTF trip last weekend.

My girl said she wanted to stay at Maximillian. Being a regular at Paradise, I was okay trying out Maxi. So I told my driver to book a room for me, and informed my girl to wait at the hotel lobby for my arrival. Booking price same, 1.4 juta. Standard room, 485K/night. This time round I never go villa recce, but my girl told me most girls already booked by around 2pm SGT. Majority of customers were Malaysians.

We had first round before lunch. Second round before dinner. Last round in the morning before she went back. She told me she's not coming back to Balai to work again due to higher fatigue. She worked as KTV girl in Jakarta before she came Balai to work. In Balai, she has to service customers in bed. In Jakarta, she only sit down with customers, sing songs, earn ladies' drink commission and tips. She never accept take outs to customers' hotel rooms.

My girl told me to meet her at Jakarta in the future. She will take a break until January. Then she going back to her usual KTV to work again. To be honest, she is a rare gem. Accepts only Chinese customers, good attitude, high GFE and excellent service in bed. I told her I will visit Jakarta again next year. She told me to stay at her own rental apartment instead, so I save money on hotel. She wanted to bring me go explore Jakarta too. Companion cum tour guide, couldn't ask for more, hehe.

I might not be going to Balai until there is 8am or 9am ferry schedule. Too bad Indofalcon winded up its business for good. Majestic Fast Ferry still not restoring its 9am schedule yet. It is too risky taking 11:40am ferry there during weekends or holidays. Have to compete with Malaysians who are reaching there earlier than us.
Old 20-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have used few times a good agent uncle ang provided all in 120$ including taxi pickup, hotel and a good girl for almost 24 hours in September
Not sure if i can share his WhatsApp number here
Old 20-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@mao007 mod removed your post for sharing personal contact...not allowed in sbf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-12-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Now two trips daily to balai.

Wef next month theres $5 discount for ntuc members.
Old 20-12-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalaiBoy View Post

I finally returned to Balai since my last trip back in February 2020. I went with my friends during Deepavali long weekend. Booked rooms at Paradise, 450K/night. .
Thanks for the FR. Nice to read.
Old 20-12-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Pls post some FR here when you are back. Let people know the situation at Balai.
Ok for sure bro. Hope it will be the same as per pre-covid, but read from other bros' posts the cost of the cewek has increased at least 300-400K.. hope the massage there pricing is still reasonable as I am a sucker for massage (no matter clean or dirty) 😁😁
Old 20-12-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Ok for sure bro. Hope it will be the same as per pre-covid, but read from other bros' posts the cost of the cewek has increased at least 300-400K.. hope the massage there pricing is still reasonable as I am a sucker for massage (no matter clean or dirty) 😁😁
Ohhh ya brothers here take note. My driver sent me this. Probably good news for bros in SG. Cheers.

Old 21-12-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by opssat View Post
Last month on a friday, went with 2 of my older friends, took the ferry there around afternoon. Our usual driver outsource another driver to us and brought us to the villas straight but not alot to choose from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm70 View Post
Reach Villa ard 2 pm, not much choice so pick one late twenty girl for 1.1m.Was shown some photo by the mummy if wan to book the next day , price can go up to1.7m for some younger girl...so it no longer cheap going to balai.....IMO quite boring place,still think Batam better more thing to venture
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalaiBoy View Post

I finally returned to Balai since my last trip back in February 2020.
Thanks for the FR, bros. At least now we know villa still exists. Worth to make a trip there again..
Old 21-12-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Tg Balai

Agreed, seeing with our own eyes to note the current situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Thanks for the FR, bros. At least now we know villa still exists. Worth to make a trip there again..
Old 21-12-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Ohhh ya brothers here take note. My driver sent me this. Probably good news for bros in SG. Cheers.

Thanks for the info. Hope the timing was the other way around , going to Balai and coming back to Harbour Front.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1