The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
tonyforever123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonyforever123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

sometimes is destiny...
Old 14-07-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EmailKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I cheat because i cant divorce my wife, i don't want kid to suffer
how thoughtful are you
Old 14-07-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1) because the one at home frustrates you to no end. Sometimes small matters
2) variety
Old 17-07-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
elthrotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

someone told me that men have one garage, but can park anywhere. this is considered as cheating.
Old 18-07-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
theFunWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

becauce like the adventure feel
Old 18-07-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
d12kor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me i guess its because I fall too easily for others, maybe it's for the thrill, or maybe a distraction from the daily stresses from life.

I came to know this bar girl from my recent company trip to chiangmai, out of curiosity I decided to settle into a random bar and experience paying barfine and doing a ST since I have never done it before

throughout the time at the bar there were many other girls trying to get my attention to buy them drinks, but only this 1 girl that caught my eye, and my mind was set. Even though we were drinking in a group, I tried my best to talk to her, tell her jokes, and eventually hinting her that I would like to see her after work. It was all good, she even rejected another patron who tried to bring her back.

We eventually left the bar together, i suggested we go for a meal and get to know each other, where she told me about her story and throughout the convo I somehow found myself forming an emotional bond with her.

we did the deed nearby and off we go, next day I find myself thinking about her, and decided to see her again in the evening.

Similarly we left the bar together and this time after the deed, I decided to spend the night with her until the next day. We cuddled, kissed like bf/gf and at this point I cannot deny that I am deep in the KC trap

Next day I left Chiangmai and damn it's the most miserable flight back, knowing that I will probably not see her again for a long time. I am married and I cant just randomly travel to Chiangmai solo without valid reason

We do have each others contact on Line but I tried to control myself by not texting her, but a few days later she texted back saying that she misses me, haha, after that we tried to text on and off, i have even video called her once and it made me feel more miserable

I read stories about bar girl doing these sort of stunts and ask for money, but my mind is not being rationale, even though it is likely that I am just another customer to her, I really wished she can tell me that, so that I can snap out of it

sian
Old 18-07-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
gig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12kor View Post
For me i guess its because I fall too easily for others, maybe it's for the thrill, or maybe a distraction from the daily stresses from life.

I came to know this bar girl from my recent company trip to chiangmai, out of curiosity I decided to settle into a random bar and experience paying barfine and doing a ST since I have never done it before

throughout the time at the bar there were many other girls trying to get my attention to buy them drinks, but only this 1 girl that caught my eye, and my mind was set. Even though we were drinking in a group, I tried my best to talk to her, tell her jokes, and eventually hinting her that I would like to see her after work. It was all good, she even rejected another patron who tried to bring her back.

We eventually left the bar together, i suggested we go for a meal and get to know each other, where she told me about her story and throughout the convo I somehow found myself forming an emotional bond with her.

we did the deed nearby and off we go, next day I find myself thinking about her, and decided to see her again in the evening.

Similarly we left the bar together and this time after the deed, I decided to spend the night with her until the next day. We cuddled, kissed like bf/gf and at this point I cannot deny that I am deep in the KC trap

Next day I left Chiangmai and damn it's the most miserable flight back, knowing that I will probably not see her again for a long time. I am married and I cant just randomly travel to Chiangmai solo without valid reason

We do have each others contact on Line but I tried to control myself by not texting her, but a few days later she texted back saying that she misses me, haha, after that we tried to text on and off, i have even video called her once and it made me feel more miserable

I read stories about bar girl doing these sort of stunts and ask for money, but my mind is not being rationale, even though it is likely that I am just another customer to her, I really wished she can tell me that, so that I can snap out of it

sian
I can relate with u.
Old 23-07-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Hi senior bros who are/were married. If sex life is no enough before marriage, should just break up? Or no matter what also will be zero sex after marriage, so just cheong outside? Thx senior bros
Old 24-07-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros who are/were married. If sex life is no enough before marriage, should just break up? Or no matter what also will be zero sex after marriage, so just cheong outside? Thx senior bros
talk to her.. tell her itimacy is impt
if not.. sorry bro.. just bite the bullet
Old 24-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
wahbiang123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
don't go further. sex is huge part of marriage, if no good you'll be doomed for cheating. why continue then?
Old 24-07-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
talk to her.. tell her itimacy is impt
if not.. sorry bro.. just bite the bullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahbiang123 View Post
don't go further. sex is huge part of marriage, if no good you'll be doomed for cheating. why continue then?
Thx senior bros for the realistic advice, up humble pts..
Old 31-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry to tell you bro, after marriage many things will change

people will change.

And its not just marriage, even normal relationships bf gf, or fwb

sex is always hotter when its fresh, and when its cold, and it gets too familiar its going to be less exciting. I have a friend, married to an sq girl, like a girl everyone wants, but 2 kids later, he is going outside the nest because it has become stale with marriage, life, kids. Not saying that's an excuse, that's just life. And it happens to women too who cheat on their husbands.

I salute bros who say their gfs, wives, fwb are still hot in the sack, but I know for sure, many bros are saying its colder than a frozen fish.

don't presume things stay the same. I had a FB, we could do 3 times a day when it was fresh, years later, you be lucky if you could get 4 times a year, and you get tired trying, and asking, or putting in effort. Think this applies to all women.

takes 2 to float the boat, and sometimes its the woman's problem, sometimes it's the men.

Sex frequency will change with age too, and circumstances.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-07-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DkDurianKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

sex is always hotter when its fresh, and when its cold, and it gets too familiar its going to be less exciting. I have a friend, married to an sq girl, like a girl everyone wants, but 2 kids later, he is going outside the nest because it has become stale with marriage, life, kids. Not saying that's an excuse, that's just life. And it happens to women too who cheat on their husbands.
Cant stess how true this is liao. Even when the sex is frequent enough,theres this lack of something that makes it unforgettable. Its like an itch that just does not go away despite u scratch like siao. An itch that needs a diffferent set of hands to scratch lol.
Old 01-08-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkDurianKing View Post
Cant stess how true this is liao. Even when the sex is frequent enough,theres this lack of something that makes it unforgettable. Its like an itch that just does not go away despite u scratch like siao. An itch that needs a diffferent set of hands to scratch lol.
LOL this is very nice analogy
Old 02-08-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
sorry to tell you bro, after marriage many things will change

people will change.

And its not just marriage, even normal relationships bf gf, or fwb

I salute bros who say their gfs, wives, fwb are still hot in the sack, but I know for sure, many bros are saying its colder than a frozen fish.

don't presume things stay the same. I had a FB, we could do 3 times a day when it was fresh, years later, you be lucky if you could get 4 times a year, and you get tired trying, and asking, or putting in effort. Think this applies to all women.

takes 2 to float the boat, and sometimes its the woman's problem, sometimes it's the men.

Sex frequency will change with age too, and circumstances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DkDurianKing View Post
Hi senior bros, do you mean marry low or high sex drive woman also same fate of being sexless marriage?

Marry low sex drive woman will less chance to wear green hat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1