The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

all pm out enjoy your weekend
Old 29-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cacaca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Contact pls thanks
Old 29-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunofbeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

can pm me where to get it plsss thanks alot
Old 29-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
keai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm price and contact pls. Thanks.
Old 29-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

all pm out enjoy your weekend
Old 30-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
kiddy_2807 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm price and contact pls. Thanks.
Old 30-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovethaigirlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thewonderspy bro, I sent u a pm. very interested to know where to get GSD and spanish fly. wanna know the price too. thanks a lot!
Old 01-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro ctc pls.thx
Old 01-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bling_bling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I found an excellent combination using prolifta and USA spanish fly at the same time. Met with two different suppliers and got them on the same day but i didnt expect to use them together. She is horny and im active enought to satify her really brightens our perspecitive on our relationship. I'm not a young guy and performance has been decreasing every year for me, what fustrates me more is the chemistry and love between us. Well relationship is great, but that doesnt mean i have the same attraction towards her anymore as compared to the first year we met. Feelings didnt change but my perspeciticve on being intimate with her change through time. She is just not as appealling as other girls to me anymore. A bro once said, no matter how pretty your wife is, you are bound to cheat or even yearn for other girls. Well that's true. I visited some stables and im not proud of it as a married man. On my defence, maturbation has seem more attractive then fucking my wife, so i guess some stuff needs to be done. Some people tries to spice up their sex life with DBSM, role play etc. But it doesnt seem like my wife is into that kind of role play.

Back to the story, i told her about it and she agreed to give it a chance. I always know that i have performance problem so i decided to give this prolifta a try. and im glad i did. Both suppliers spend quite a bit of time explaining to me the usage and i end up mixing my USA spanish fly with just plain water. It took only 5 minutes for me and almost the same time for her. Her body got warm and her below was moist, very moist, even before i touch her. Well i wont go into details but the whole sex thing but significiant effects and changes in her body was obvious and my perception of her changed. We did a little tie up and thats beucase i felt that i was available for a 2nd round. Usually just 1 time and i sleep.

Good product! will be getting more soon! kudos to your biz. and thanks for this little boost =) i'm glad i came across sammyboy.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster (A)

thank you for your FR
Old 02-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 750k views

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://samsforum.online/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://samsforum.online/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://samsforum.online/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
grapezjuice is stuck in moderation for some time to come

contact please
Old 04-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
grapezjuice is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can i please have the contact?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!arthurpatricia is one of the Best!

check out my promotion
Old 04-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bling_bling View Post
I found an excellent combination using prolifta and USA spanish fly at the same time. Met with two different suppliers and got them on the same day but i didnt expect to use them together. She is horny and im active enought to satify her really brightens our perspecitive on our relationship. I'm not a young guy and performance has been decreasing every year for me, what fustrates me more is the chemistry and love between us. Well relationship is great, but that doesnt mean i have the same attraction towards her anymore as compared to the first year we met. Feelings didnt change but my perspeciticve on being intimate with her change through time. She is just not as appealling as other girls to me anymore. A bro once said, no matter how pretty your wife is, you are bound to cheat or even yearn for other girls. Well that's true. I visited some stables and im not proud of it as a married man. On my defence, maturbation has seem more attractive then fucking my wife, so i guess some stuff needs to be done. Some people tries to spice up their sex life with DBSM, role play etc. But it doesnt seem like my wife is into that kind of role play.

Back to the story, i told her about it and she agreed to give it a chance. I always know that i have performance problem so i decided to give this prolifta a try. and im glad i did. Both suppliers spend quite a bit of time explaining to me the usage and i end up mixing my USA spanish fly with just plain water. It took only 5 minutes for me and almost the same time for her. Her body got warm and her below was moist, very moist, even before i touch her. Well i wont go into details but the whole sex thing but significiant effects and changes in her body was obvious and my perception of her changed. We did a little tie up and thats beucase i felt that i was available for a 2nd round. Usually just 1 time and i sleep.

Good product! will be getting more soon! kudos to your biz. and thanks for this little boost =) i'm glad i came across sammyboy.
thank you =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1