The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Kind of disappointed with black ants. Gives me the headache.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Bro Cantik, did Doc Johnson mention/specify this SFM is meant for both sexes? or gang only? or bu only??
It's for the ladies but male also can take. There are general Spanish fly for both sexes. U should try. Get yourself horny. Haha!!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can GSD be used with fresh coconut juice?
Old 09-06-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bros View Post
Can GSD be used with fresh coconut juice?
Yes. Just be careful. Ask for the colorless Spanish fly. The one with color can be discovered very easily in coconut juice.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

I tried before one. Liquid isn't odorless and colorless. It's orange and I added to water. My water became like tea. It was bad. Really bad. In a club somemore.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Bro Cantik, did Doc Johnson mention/specify this SFM is meant for both sexes? or gang only? or bu only??
Never mention..
Old 09-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
BlackFeathers is Cool - loads of Potential

I try it before, it is good.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

May I ask, u'r gang or bu?
which one u tried?? GSD?? SF?? Mint?? or others??
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeathers View Post
I try it before, it is good.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
Kebaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKebaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone PM me and tell me the product?
Old 09-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewonderspy View Post
More product on the way, PM me for details.
May I know where you get your products from? The reason I am asking is because recently there was a raid in Geylang backlanes and a huge amount of sex drugs were seized. A friend working in HSA mentioned that unlike previous raids where the seized items consisted mainly of pills and tablets like V, C, L or Chinese medicines....... this raid consisted of an unusually large amount of liquid based drugs like Spanish Fly, G Drop etc.

So I am curious where is your source from?
Old 09-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
May I know where you get your products from? The reason I am asking is because recently there was a raid in Geylang backlanes and a huge amount of sex drugs were seized. A friend working in HSA mentioned that unlike previous raids where the seized items consisted mainly of pills and tablets like V, C, L or Chinese medicines....... this raid consisted of an unusually large amount of liquid based drugs like Spanish Fly, G Drop etc.

good info bro, did your friend say anything of the risk taking it, safe ?
Old 09-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

Quote:

USA. I left you my contact number. meet up with me and i'll prove everything to you. After that please write an FR.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

there are alot of imitation products and you have to be careful of where you get them from. Those products one look you will know that they are fake. Im very confident of my source so you can verify on the spot.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
MedicineMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedicineMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Source definitely not from Geylang, else how would TS have stocks to sell?
Old 10-06-2013, 12:21 AM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, confirm not from or geylang cos i think TS is the authorize distributor here. I have use TS product before so i roughly know who the import all that will be done. Thing like the spanish fly mints is not even here in singapore, is all USA product is a certified product, so confirm is real.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1