The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
cubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Gf meeting up ex bf. What's your take?

Will they have reminiscence sex? For some strange erotic reasons, this thought came to mind. The other day we happened to bump into 1 of her exbf during clubbing. I was introduced and i let them chat for awhile and they agreed to keep in touch. Few days later Gf told me he texted her about returning some of her clothing from his place. She wanted to go over tonight and informed me just now after she knock off work. I trust her and agreed without 2nd thoughts.

Now I'm wondering will she be doing him behind my back? Especially since we are having an open relationship. Butterflies in my stomach now. What's your take on this?
Old 08-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Gf meeting up ex bf. What's your take?

hi bro

i think there shld be no problem with that.
afterall, it is just retrieving clothes.

If you are worried, then u could have accompany her to the house or even arrange a time to meet her for dinner after that so as to make sure that there stay duration is short.
after dinner, you could bonk her to check her pussy and sex drive.

be confident. nothing will go wrong.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 22
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubeslover View Post
Will they have reminiscence sex? For some strange erotic reasons, this thought came to mind. The other day we happened to bump into 1 of her exbf during clubbing. I was introduced and i let them chat for awhile and they agreed to keep in touch. Few days later Gf told me he texted her about returning some of her clothing from his place. She wanted to go over tonight and informed me just now after she knock off work. I trust her and agreed without 2nd thoughts.

Now I'm wondering will she be doing him behind my back? Especially since we are having an open relationship. Butterflies in my stomach now. What's your take on this?
Trust her and have confidence in her and yourself but it does not mean you can be complacent. If the person wants to stray, there are many ways and various times to do so. It takes two hands to clap. Whats yours is yours. Whats not its not worth fighting for.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 08-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Dont think to much. The more u think the more u imagine.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe u read too many stories of FB of exbf & gf in SBF.......
Old 08-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

i would be worried too. but since she have upfront told u that she is meeting him, i don't think she is pre planning any hanky panky. the same cannot be said to the exbf, but if u are still anxious abt it, i would advice u to offer her back home with all the barang barang.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubeslover View Post

===========
when she come back in the night, check her cb for sperm stains or smell
Old 08-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like the trust level is low.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gf is not married. She is free to meet anybody. Right?
Old 08-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
anthon9 is Cool - loads of Potential

What's that about returning old clothes back to an old flame? That's plain lame excuse for hitching up a meet-up. In the first place, didn't they BREAK UP? So, why did he still wish to return all those old 'mementos' especially when everything is over?? And, why would she still want to wear back something attached with past feelings??

Think you can still sleep after having butterflies in your stomach, maybe you should find out if anything happened. DOUBT is always the reason why relationship fail to work...
Old 08-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

em... it all depend on u... trust or no trust...
Old 08-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrkrb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dnt worry, as I knw this is qute common.. so jst relaxx
Old 08-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
colorwolf888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolorwolf888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

they might be kissing......... or petting........ or she might give him a blowjob.......... or he might just force himself on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthon9 View Post
What's that about returning old clothes back to an old flame? That's plain lame excuse for hitching up a meet-up. In the first place, didn't they BREAK UP? So, why did he still wish to return all those old 'mementos' especially when everything is over?? And, why would she still want to wear back something attached with past feelings??

Think you can still sleep after having butterflies in your stomach, maybe you should find out if anything happened. DOUBT is always the reason why relationship fail to work...

-----Explore @ http://ourhotwives.org/forum/-----
Old 08-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
anthon9 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorwolf888 View Post
they might be kissing......... or petting........ or she might give him a blowjob.......... or he might just force himself on her

You just pwned away TS's good night..

Now, he will be sitting up all night thinking about it..

We can look forward to an update at 4 a.m. in the morning.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
deludedgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh oh sounds bad to me

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1