The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Dear TS, good luck! Camping here for more.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 15-11-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
What we confirm is...
Definitely not a Fake Marriage, I dont wanna get myself arrested for whatever Marriage SCAM or anything.
In the first place, I have no money, she have no money. Both of us have no money to scam each other.... LOL.

Regarding KTV part, that her suggestion, which I don't really concern with it.
Just leave it to fate and trust, definitely there is Greed , Human bound to have Greed, nothing can be done about it.

For the time being, it more of a seek Marriage as a solution to fight for a better life, which there totally nothing wrong for that. If man can find a higher salary job, (who the hell want to stay at a low salary Job) women definitely want to find a Man to had a better life.

Personally, I am not a Saint myself, I do visit Geylang once a while, Freelance Wechat etc... So , I have no rights to control or determine her way of living. As long as she know what she doing and she promise that, every night she will come back home.

As for the Factor regarding if she will cheat or left me for a rich guy, we did talk about it, for the time being is positive side, as she say as long as We can endure through 2 year without too dramatic (trust issues, violence, intense jealous,stalkers etc...) .... She honesty say she cannot guarantee anything, after all for the time being, we don't understand each other real personality....
So we need to really meet first to have any concrete decision.

Sum it up:
It more like a Arranged Marriage with its own pros and cons.

If it work, it will be a real life dramatic drama plot, which maybe in the future I will write a book out of it, hahaha...
Something along the line with How an Ordinary Man manage to marry a Pretty Wife with financial earning capability strong than the Man.

If our Local Lady have such person exist, I definitely will choose our local lady... but sadly... such lady pretty much extinct.

Which Singaporean lady willing to marry down or marry a Guy with just common Job and low salary?
Which Singaporean lady willing to suffer hardship together with his Man , with prior condition that the Man is Fat belly(over 100kg), below average-average appearance and just had a monthly 1500-1600+ salary?

If such Local lady exist, please msg me.
I can find u a local lady... u want?
Old 15-11-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So...
Reach Vietnam , prior to that already sent her the flight details, but as expected. (somehow I fantasy like she will be there waiting for me)
Only reach liao, message her then she reply , wait for her 30minute, she on the way to airport. (Lucky, I expect this situation, I have backup plan if she 'fly pigieon' so I just 'activate fucking buffet plan'(literally))
Well, she show up after some time.
Skip forward, go along with her inside the grab she book, then proceed to Ben Thanh gold shop there change money... (Change money at Vietnam way more worth it then in Singapore).
So upon reaching there, I take out the agree amount (I negotiate to only can bring 1000 instead of 1500, because by reducing the cost, 500, I keep myself incase of emergency which I will never ever tell her. )
Always must keep portion of money to safeguard myself .

So here the Question she ask... after exchange money, she keep or I keep... sound like a trap question similar to 'play heart/mind game question'
So on the way to nearby her house hotel(which we discuss previously), which I myself also take some.consideration.

In the End, I just agree to her proposal, money let her keep(from this moment, I prepare to throw away the 1000, consider as Initital Investment to 'Test Water' see how she will handle with the money, also on her Character test).

So, reach hotel, cut hair(in order to meet her family), check in Hotel, then I sleep until 10pm at night(I never slept for 2 day) so on the first day itself, I knock out .........

The following after I go find my BJ Girl for my BBBJ+CIM first then I continue update
Not very clear here.
So how much u paid in total for the 1st girl? the 1000, 1500 is 1000k 1500k in vnd?
Old 16-11-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Sound like you sleep alone??? Did she accompany you sleep?
Old 16-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Sound like you sleep alone??? Did she accompany you sleep?
Sleep alone lah, for fuck sleep with her on first visit.....
Either way, I am the style sleep alone de.....
Not the overnight type of service..... But who know I might try it in the future?
I dont know...
Old 16-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Not very clear here.
So how much u paid in total for the 1st girl? the 1000, 1500 is 1000k 1500k in vnd?

?????
what first girl , second girl????

1000 sgd okay.... 1000k= 1million.... 1million for 4 day , where got enough....

For this meetup, there is only 1 girl for meetup....
Other girl is look for service.... in their Blowjob shop....
Old 16-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Continue from BBBJ shop...

My usual BBBJ girl and the shop under renovation, so the girl not working there or temporary holiday.... so cannot manage to contact her....

No choice, have to find new girl for my CIM release. So go in a few shop to see if any girl I like....
After explore a few shop , pick a girl that I like, go for service.
Prior service with the girl, I get her contact number for follow up communication. Return for another CIM release at closing hour.

From here onward, through exchange message with her, I manage to convince/persuade her to be my "FB/ part-time "sugar-babe"? whatever you call it." She agree to use 1 of her off day for my Future Visit to Vietnam.
****By the way, Working Girl in Vietnam BJ shop every month only have 2 day off. *****

I want the girl to be my "FB" because via message content with her, she can Swallow, enjoy Blowing, love fucking etc.... So for the next Vietnam trip, I already "book her in-advance" liao, as for the Price, she say up to me to offer. So I am thinking of 3-4million VND for it...
It always 1 of my fetish to see Girl that can Swallow my Cum, some-more I can spent 1 whole day with her (Include eating, movie, etc and back to hotel for fun).
So consider everything, damn worth it.(For future trip lah)

Okay, now back to the Vietnam girl I meetup with....

After waking up at 10-11pm + on the first day, I message her.... this point on her, she can always run-away with the $1000, block me from contact , etc and play the "Missing Game" if she decide to do so, after all, I dont know where she live at that moment of time, so even if she run away , I also cannot find her.....

So for the Initial Important Stage, she never play any tricks, she reply me back that if I am hungry? She will walk to my hotel and wait me and go eat some supper(street food).

After some time, shower, change cloth, I went down hotel ground floor to meet her for supper. At this time, she pass me 400k dong so I can buy snack or whatever on my free time, we go eat supper, Vietnam version of "lok lok" buy some Fruit Juice, all the expenses, she pay using the $1000 I give her to manage. After that, I return to hotel and sleep again after watching some TV and watching Anime via my phone.

So for the first day Budget.

Hotel for 4 Night = $70
Cut Hair =$3-4
Supper and Juice = $10-12
Grab = $10(estimate??? because Grab-car depend on location , estimate around 100k-125k)

Allowance of 400k dong = $23-24

So first day round up consider $120
Should left with 880.

I was inform if it okay for her to take 1.5million dong for her Mother medication. Which I find it not much of a big deal... so I just let her use lor...

So left with 780.

Last edited by TadaoKumagai; 18-11-2019 at 03:07 AM.
Old 16-11-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

On the Second day,
After a simple breakfast. About 40k dong for 2 person?

She bring me to a Temple with Abandon Children(handicap, born with defect and mental issues etc)
It was a surprise for me to see so many weird condition for those Children, there are 1 baby lying on the baby bed with a giant head...
There are baby with missing hand and leg, some disfigure face...
Some only have half body.... While those with slightly better condition are either deaf/mute/blind or mental condition.

It deliver some impact with my heart... So she went and buy some food and drinks with the money under her manage...(my money) which I completely okay with it...... this place really need a lot of help....

I only know she buy 1 box of milk which about 400k vnd, and some other snacks , I think have about 200k worth? Idk and she did some donation on the temple box which I have no idea how much she put inside...

After that Grab back to Hotel.

She went to fetch her nephew and bring him along , together 3 of us go to this place call Du Mien Garden.... Pretty amazing, I see the menu, the cocktail etc is price at 57-59k dong which is about $3.5.

I order and try a Blue Margarita(sadly not frozen/blended, it just liquid and mild chill only)

So for brother who like to drink, this Du Mien Garden is really not a bad choice for the ambience and some Budget drinks for chilling. A lot of local, come in and take picture too....

So far , the total cost ...
Breakfast = $3
Grab to Temple = $6+?
Temple Snack and Drink Donation = $35
Temple Donation Box = ??? (Just assume 10)
Grab back to Hotel = $6

Grab to Du Mien Garden =$5-6
Grab to Her House = $6+
My Blue Margarita =3.5
Her Yogurt = $2-3
Nephew milk tea =$2-3

Round up to $80

She ask if it okay to order crab , so later go eat at her house, her mother will prepare for it......

Sadly my teeth and gum is not in a good condition, so food that with many small bone or tough meat, I cannot chew and eat properly..... So I just let her order so her family can eat

So far the known expenses by now.... will left with about $700.
As for how much the Crab is, that I have no idea.....
Old 17-11-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing. Any update for today?
Old 18-11-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

TS,
Thanks for sharing! Tell us more eg what do you 2 talk about? Do you 2 hold hands etc
Old 18-11-2019, 03:33 AM
Samster

Day 3
Wake up, go her house eat breakfast.
I am assuming all the Food I eat with her Family was via using my money....(I will explain why I believe so...)

Basically from Day 2 onward, most of the time, I eat her Mother cooking.
There bunch of Pig Intestine(da chang) and portion of chicken and pork meat for Day 2 lunch and Dinner...

After eating, Grab to Zoo. As usual , her nephew tag along. So I am assuming I paying for his portion of expenses as well....

Entrance Fee about $3-5 ???
Ticket for 3 about = $12-15.

Went for a Fish Spa for my Foot base on her suggestion, just try lor, cost about 1-2 dollar only

I believe explore and walk around the Zoo about 2-3h, then we Grab by to her house for Lunch.

Walk back to my Hotel(walking distance from her house), shower and rest for
sometime.

After resting for a while, she message me to come down meet her.
Grab to District 1 shopping (not those ATAS shopping Central lah...), is those like Bugis Street kind of shopping district , similar to Night Market kind. So, I just tag along with her and see her go shopping with my money.....
She buy 1 shirt for me and 1 pant for me... sadly the shirt not my size despite she ask for the biggest size... LOL.... so the shirt went to her uncle(the next morning after I try the shirt and it does not fit me).

So end of the shopping , I only get 1 , 3/4 pant.
I only know she buy for her nephew 2 shirt, 1 slippers, herself 2 shirt, 2 shoes and some other things which I miss out.
Throughout the shopping, also buy some snack and drink as we shop...
After that, Grab back to her house for Dinner.

Zoo Expense: $12-15
Grab: $35-40
Snack and Drinks: $8-10

Technically, I should have about 700 left after day 2...
But from Day 3 onward, I have not sure how much it left...

700-65=635

635 should be the known left amount, but for the shopping , how much she spent , I have no idea....

After Dinner, this time , I stay overnight at her house, because all her relative and family also come and gossip lor....

***Just for Clearance, we only Meetup to decide our Relationship Status, so nothing is confirm until the last day***
Old 18-11-2019, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Continue from BBBJ shop...
I want the girl to be my "FB" because via message content with her, she can Swallow, enjoy Blowing, love fucking etc.... So for the next Vietnam trip, I already "book her in-advance" liao, as for the Price, she say up to me to offer. So I am thinking of 3-4million VND for it...
Day 4.

Wake up at her House about afternoon time , because cannot really sleep well until her Father left for work(Father sleep with me).

Eat Lunch at her place. After that, I go back to my Hotel for more rest and shower. We arrange for Movie schedule... and again her Nephew tag along....

Anyway, I have 3-4 hour free time. (This is the Day which I had the Free time to find my Blowjob shop, which is the day I start to post my Vietnam Trip)
I rest 1 hour. Then I proceed to find

Quote:
find new girl for my CIM release. So go in a few shop to see if any girl I like.... After explore a few shop , pick a girl that I like, go for service.
Prior service with the girl, I get her contact number for follow up communication. Return for another CIM release at closing hour.
Before finding my Blowjob shop, I Grab-bike to Ben Thanh Gold shop to change money. I change 100sgd only(more than enough) the exchange rate when I exchange is 1:17020, which I get 1702000.
After that I grab to the location.

My hotel to Benh Thanh there, grab bike take about 39k (which is about $2+ only)
Then from Ben Thanh , I grab bike to my BJ shop which cost less than XXk(not going to state the specific price in case some brother can guess it)

From there on... you can just go read the BBBJ story.....

After enjoy my CIM release, suck dry by the girl(which going to be my FB), I grab bike back to Hotel to catch-up for the Movie appointment.

Grab to my hotel, shower up. I was late for the appointment, So, I just give some random excuse which I don't care she believe or not.
Met her below, as expect, her nephew tag along for the Movie(which I am not happy with it, every time her nephew must tag along, extra expenses and burden).
Anyway Grab Car to the Shopping Central and go up to the highest floor to buy ticket.
Unsurprising, her nephew cannot watch any of the show due to age limit. So we make a wasted trip, so we go down 1 level, she bring her nephew to eat Jollibee ....
Jollibee here is damn cheap compare to Singapore.
The most expensive set only cost about $8+ only

Seeing that I am unhappy, she message me if I am okay , etc... which I told her, I already told her not to bring her Nephew as the Movie have age limit, but she just want to try her luck.... Which God don't fulfil it.

Anyway, after that, we Grab to District 1 famous central, kinda like a Hub for all modern thing, so basically, we just buy snack and drink and just chill as we walk. She went to buy ShareTea while I just sit down and wait for her and her nephew.... Just seat on the floor while waiting, a lot of people nearby walking , have couple seating on the floor as well as friends.... There are those illegal peddle selling those food/fruit/snacks/drinks/toys and when police come they run, police go, they appear again...

Basically we just chill while eating snacks and drinks, until her mother call for Dinner.
Grab back her house for Dinner.
This time there quite some portion of foods, got pork, chicken, crab, mussel and others....
New relative appear as well....

So on the day 4 which is kinda like the last day, so I message her , when do we even go for the buffet????
She never answer me, so I just text her, I am going for Movie. She reply , she lazy, she go withdraw money first.

After that she pass me 1 million, because I told her I going to watch alone...

After eating, receiving 1 million and some Q&A via Google translation.
I go back to my hotel for rest and shower as well as pack up ...
After I come out from shower, I bug her to answer me...
Why no Buffet with her Family????
She told me... She use up all money.... and the 1 million for the movie which I ask from her, she withdraw from her bank to give me.....

I was speechless... I literally ask her how the heck she spent 1k in 3-4 day.???
No matter how I calculate at least should left with 500sgd
Old 18-11-2019, 04:29 AM
Samster

Total $1000

Accommodation: $70
Allowance(400k) + Movie (1million) = $82
Cut Hair = $4
Her Mother Medication: $100
Snack and Drinks: $80 (round up for 4 day include the snack I buy for consumption and while I resting at hotel)
Grab Transportation[Exclude my Personal BJ Trip]: $150 for 4 day [Total I think about 24 Trip via Grab]
Temple Donation : 35
Zoo: 12

Left with $467

So I believe the remaining $467 go to those Ingredients and Shopping and Temple donation. As for how much actually those Ingredients cost and the shopping cost, I have no idea...
Old 18-11-2019, 04:39 AM
Samster

Anyway skip with the Budget issues.
I message her and clarify with her, what is our actual relationship?
Since we already meetup, I had met and ate with her family.

Unsurprising she told me, stick to the plan, she work for 2 year first, and I have to increase my salary for this 2 year. So we start as Friend first....
It a Good thing , I carry not much expectation for it. At the meantime, I continue to improve relationship with the Girl who going to be my FB.
Who knows, maybe eventually GF?Lover?Mistress? I dont know....
Since what is confirm for now is, I remain as Single.

While not really that much of monetary loss, at least for the trip, I get to know a 97% FB , Vietnam Girl(same age as me) via the BJ shop.
Which next time, I can fulfil my Cum Swallow as well as other things.... Maybe even raw or creampie?(For now she say cannot, scare pregnant, not even if there is Pregnant pills for it) , She have a Daughter , 6 year old....

So while I will still remain contact with the 2 year Vietnam Girl, I will still continue and explore and discover for more opportunity. Who know, maybe I can have more FB as I explore more BJ shop?

Last edited by TadaoKumagai; 18-11-2019 at 05:45 AM.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
torrester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you ever thought of? The Nephew could be her child? Where got people keep bring Nephew along? Especially for dating.

Quote:
Day 4.

Wake up at her House about afternoon time , because cannot really sleep well until her Father left for work(Father sleep with me).

Eat Lunch at her place. After that, I go back to my Hotel for more rest and shower. We arrange for Movie schedule... and again her Nephew tag along....

Anyway, I have 3-4 hour free time. (This is the Day which I had the Free time to find my Blowjob shop, which is the day I start to post my Vietnam Trip)
I rest 1 hour. Then I proceed to find

Before finding my Blowjob shop, I Grab-bike to Ben Thanh Gold shop to change money. I change 100sgd only(more than enough) the exchange rate when I exchange is 1:17020, which I get 1702000.
After that I grab to the location.

My hotel to Benh Thanh there, grab bike take about 39k (which is about $2+ only)
Then from Ben Thanh , I grab bike to my BJ shop which cost less than XXk(not going to state the specific price in case some brother can guess it)

From there on... you can just go read the BBBJ story.....

After enjoy my CIM release, suck dry by the girl(which going to be my FB), I grab bike back to Hotel to catch-up for the Movie appointment.

Grab to my hotel, shower up. I was late for the appointment, So, I just give some random excuse which I don't care she believe or not.
Met her below, as expect, her nephew tag along for the Movie(which I am not happy with it, every time her nephew must tag along, extra expenses and burden).
Anyway Grab Car to the Shopping Central and go up to the highest floor to buy ticket.
Unsurprising, her nephew cannot watch any of the show due to age limit. So we make a wasted trip, so we go down 1 level, she bring her nephew to eat Jollibee ....
Jollibee here is damn cheap compare to Singapore.
The most expensive set only cost about $8+ only

Seeing that I am unhappy, she message me if I am okay , etc... which I told her, I already told her not to bring her Nephew as the Movie have age limit, but she just want to try her luck.... Which God don't fulfil it.

Anyway, after that, we Grab to District 1 famous central, kinda like a Hub for all modern thing, so basically, we just buy snack and drink and just chill as we walk. She went to buy ShareTea while I just sit down and wait for her and her nephew.... Just seat on the floor while waiting, a lot of people nearby walking , have couple seating on the floor as well as friends.... There are those illegal peddle selling those food/fruit/snacks/drinks/toys and when police come they run, police go, they appear again...

Basically we just chill while eating snacks and drinks, until her mother call for Dinner.
Grab back her house for Dinner.
This time there quite some portion of foods, got pork, chicken, crab, mussel and others....
New relative appear as well....

So on the day 4 which is kinda like the last day, so I message her , when do we even go for the buffet????
She never answer me, so I just text her, I am going for Movie. She reply , she lazy, she go withdraw money first.

After that she pass me 1 million, because I told her I going to watch alone...

After eating, receiving 1 million and some Q&A via Google translation.
I go back to my hotel for rest and shower as well as pack up ...
After I come out from shower, I bug her to answer me...
Why no Buffet with her Family????
She told me... She use up all money.... and the 1 million for the movie which I ask from her, she withdraw from her bank to give me.....

I was speechless... I literally ask her how the heck she spent 1k in 3-4 day.???
No matter how I calculate at least should left with 500sgd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1