The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sexman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Anybody have done this before(raw penetration)

Went there last week and tried to look for Eva but fully booked.So recept recommended Star for me.Since she massaged me b4 so ok take her.As normal after 20mins of massage she give me sexy massage around the ass and pop-out the golden questions.Go for Fj and after 15mins of penetration my didi go soft i think maybe i am too tired due to overtime in office.She then offer to blow for me(of course bbbj) Once my didi erected again i told her i want to continue to bonk her and ask her how no more cap(cause the early one already used up),to my surprise she said just go ahead and fuck her without cap but cannot upload inside.Men this is the first time people offer raw and the feeling is good without cap.After 5mins of penetrating, i upload outside her oh the chest.(Just like AV)
Any bros there have this encounter b4?

Happy bonking.

Old 12-01-2004, 02:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Re: Anybody have done this before(raw penetration)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sexman69
Went there last week and tried to look for Eva but fully booked.So recept recommended Star for me.Since she massaged me b4 so ok take her.As normal after 20mins of massage she give me sexy massage around the ass and pop-out the golden questions.Go for Fj and after 15mins of penetration my didi go soft i think maybe i am too tired due to overtime in office.She then offer to blow for me(of course bbbj) Once my didi erected again i told her i want to continue to bonk her and ask her how no more cap(cause the early one already used up),to my surprise she said just go ahead and fuck her without cap but cannot upload inside.Men this is the first time people offer raw and the feeling is good without cap.After 5mins of penetrating, i upload outside her oh the chest.(Just like AV)
Any bros there have this encounter b4?

Happy bonking.

I believe alot of samster will advise u not to perform it RAW again. They will tell u lot of excuses, STD, AIDS.
However, once u tried it RAW, u will ask for it again cose the feeling is totally difference from using cap & raw.
For my case, any day, just give me RAW. last nite, thanks to the intro of brudder Darkstar, i done a PRC RAW & CIP.
Old 12-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
i will never patronise star, just be safe. Of course, don't cheong is the safest but at lest some precautions are taken.
Old 12-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 22
Antonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Anybody have done this before(raw penetration)

Quote:
Originally posted by nirvana
I believe alot of samster will advise u not to perform it RAW again. They will tell u lot of excuses, STD, AIDS.
However, once u tried it RAW, u will ask for it again cose the feeling is totally difference from using cap & raw.
For my case, any day, just give me RAW. last nite, thanks to the intro of brudder Darkstar, i done a PRC RAW & CIP.
Yeh that's the way ah ha ah ha !!!
PRC for Raw and CIP. Ke Ke...... ! Cheaper ones are PDMM or singers for the more expensive ones.
Feelings is different.

Hip Hip Hooray!
Old 12-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siakster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
the feeling is indeed different....u can really feel the pussy rubbing against the cockhead......even better if the pussy is wet.......knn..like heaven...damn bloody shiok........if the pussy shaved even better.....ahhhhh
Old 12-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
leonkim1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Take care if you are married...

Tried before quite some years back with a very obliging Malay masseuse (believe she now runs the HC at Golden Landmark) – same problem as Bro Sexman 69. It helped and I agree that it was really shiok. But after that, regret man!... I am a married man leh, so had to find excuses to siam the wife in case I pass on whatever goodies I get to her. It was a worrying 3-4 weeks.

One of my colleagues was worse. He went raw and caught gonorrhea (from Geylang I think) and passed it on to the wife. Both had to go for treatment and his marriage was nearly wrecked. Now he is under home quarantine order... very difficult to leave the house.

So, if you are married, you might want to be that extra careful. If single and adventurous, good luck and have fun but be sure you know the consequences. You can never be sure about the brudder(s) who also went raw before you.

Take care all,
Leon.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Never go raw. Getting STDs is one thing as most STDs are not fatal. But, what if "suay suay" kena AIDS? That one is not curable. So, for all's healths sakes, please do not go raw no matter how tempting.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 21
KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!
Just think. If the gal is obliging enough to let you have a go at doing it raw, what makes you think you are/were the first? Do you honestly think you/we so don juan demarco to make her wanna let you cum in her pussy raw?
Old 12-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
d24d13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, please avoid raw as the risk are high. Better not let the small head rule your big head.
Old 12-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pmejack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Leonkim

You story remind me of the"Ninth Uncle" in th show "Men Suddenly in Black". Damn funny.

I recommend all cheongin brother to watch it.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ayako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
raw is danger

don't do it raw you will regret it.

i did it once overseas. i was drunk when i did it. my reward was almost three months of ofloxacin and deoxycycline to kill off some germs that made me sick with flu-like symptoms, swollen lymphs. doctor couldn't confirm whether i had any other stds. my episode made me do extensive research on stds until i became an expert in std and medicine overnight ...like a lot of chongsters here. it took a lot of courage after three years of worrying to take a hiv test which turns out negative. the worrying took away a lot of my precious time for other things family, career and a little impact on health.

i think you can still enjoy woman with CAPS on.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Need to know. Need to hold.

Raw is War. (got this from wrestling series). Be safe than sorry.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Raw is War

Easy to say think with big head, etc but at times, it ain't matter when you felt like a raging bull. However, I am not encouraging raw.
Old 13-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Re: Anybody have done this before(raw penetration)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sexman69
Went there last week and tried to look for Eva but fully booked.Any bros there have this encounter b4?

Happy bonking.

Hi, see.... i told u, many advise will pour in. NO RAW.

I fully agreed if u r married or attached, pls think for yr woman.

And, if Raw, yr dick will feel the fiction inside the pussy better.

Lastly, i got a question to ask,.......
Let say, this cat 40 thai gal got the deadly disease AIDS, she have no idea of her getting AIDS, she continue to work and serve 5 client each day for 20 days. And she does it all RAW. so, out of the 100 customer, how many will get AIDS??
1 = 100% will get it?
2 = 80% will get it?
3 = 50% will get it?
4 = 25% will get it?
5 = 10% will get it?

For local AIDS cases, the highest %% tat got it belong to the drug addict , cose most of the time, they share the needle to inject the drug into the veins.

Old 13-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: raw is danger

Quote:
Originally posted by ayako
don't do it raw you will regret it.

i did it once overseas. i was drunk when i did it. my reward was almost three months of ofloxacin and deoxycycline to kill off some germs that made me sick with flu-like symptoms, swollen lymphs. doctor couldn't confirm whether i had any other stds. my episode made me do extensive research on stds until i became an expert in std and medicine overnight ...like a lot of chongsters here. it took a lot of courage after three years of worrying to take a hiv test which turns out negative. the worrying took away a lot of my precious time for other things family, career and a little impact on health.

i think you can still enjoy woman with CAPS on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:ayako and all brothers

Please do not do raw with WL whether in singapore or overseas
Protection and prevention is better than cure.The important thing is to have fun in a happy and safe way when spending our hard-earned money without the heavy unbearable psychological stress
of uncertainty of whether we would be infected with AIDs(HIV) or STD. Please do not play Russian roulette,treasure your life.I think u have heard of the saying "a moment of pleasure,a lifetime of regret".Whether u are having fun to release your stress,pressure and tension in singapore (HC or Geylang or FL) or overseas(Hatyai,BKK,Macau , Hanoi or China),please use the Durex condom as a precaution,and as an added precaution some even took antibiotics(for prevention of urinary tract infections) It' s always better to be safe than sorry,no matter how beautiful or sexy is the WL.U do not use the Durex condom only unless the gal is your wife.The main point again :Happy and Safe bonking !

Although we don't admit it,a quick death is mankind's ultimate and final dream!Morbid as it may seem,the inevitability of death makes all of us realise that when we do have to go,we want to go with the minimum of fuss,with the shortest possible period of suffering ,and without putting too much of a financial burden for our loved ones. HIV does the exact opposite! It sucks the life out of its host slowly...really slowly.In fact,the disease takes a sufferer through a tortutous journey towards the inevitable that we probably wouldn't wish upon our worst enemy.
HIV inflicts maximum financial burden!If that wasn't bad enough,it also causes emotional trauma known to man.The illness not only makes u feel absolutely rotten physically and mentally,it broadcasts the fact u have been a very naughty boy!...u hav been fucking arounfd...How disgusting !
The HIv sufferer also runs the very real risk of passing the disease on to those who depend on him in more ways than one.Many wives and children have become innocent victims of this dreadful death sentence as a resuly of man's inability to control his raging hormones.
Although condoms do not provide 100% good protection/prevention against
pregnancy,AIDS(HIV) or STD,with industry condom failure rate of 3% due to inherent defects or becasue of improper usage or storage,they at least still provide 97% protection/prevention against pregnancy,AIDS(HIV) or STD,as compared with 0% protection/prevention for doing RAW .

IMHO,wouldn't it be nice if we could enjoy a regular release of sexual tensions at our favourite HC while at the same time ,being in an enviable position of not having to worry about catching any
life threatening virus.Well u can..the answe..go for the Ultimate Hand Job.Giving a good hand is an art.In the early days of the local Singapore HC scene,the HJ reigned supreme.Many of the gals would go to great lengths to impart the ultimate sexaul experience with nothing more than their hands.
The best girls who practised the art of manual stimulation seemd to be able to reach some sort of empathy with their customers.They could sense what felt good for u.They could establish the most pleasurable rhythm.To impart extra flavour to the recipe of pleasure,they knew how to let their fingers do the talking...pressure at the base of the scrotum,...circular motion with the little finger around the anal region,...the squeeze and release technique,...the cork screw...all designed to impart additional pleasure while the hand pumped away with an exquisite rhythm.
IMHO,HC sex nowadays is a big rip-off (overcharging brothers' hard-earned money ?).Manual sex (HJ) has gone out of fashion and almost every masseuse goes all the way.The customer pays an exorbitant amount ofmoney and is then made to do most of the work ! The HJ isn't like that.With the HJ,the customer is king.he gets his money's worth.All he needs to do is to lie back and ENJOY ! Best of all,u can walk out of your favourite HC with the peace of mind which comes with knowing that your risk of having picked up some dreadful disease is next to impossible.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1