The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwerWERT1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
about malaysian Chinese lady used to charge 150 at gaylang moving to petain at 50

Heard of this happening because of geylang business not good due to police action...
Does anyone know the exact room and how is it?
how old are them and how is the look and service.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: about malaysian Chinese lady used to charge 150 at gaylang moving to petain at 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerWERT1234 View Post
Heard of this happening because of geylang business not good due to police action...
Does anyone know the exact room and how is it?
how old are them and how is the look and service.
Have you even bothered to read the posts in the Petain Romps section or are you just a fucking freeloader?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Symphorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: about malaysian Chinese lady used to charge 150 at gaylang moving to petain at 50

Ya Lor, you think we are in here to provide general information to cocks like you is it? Either yougo look up threads on Petain or you get your arse down to BL and check out yourself!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahahhaha.... u asked for it!! ..... lol....
Old 03-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: about malaysian Chinese lady used to charge 150 at gaylang moving to petain at 50

Dear bros, 1st batch of KS WLs relocated to Banana leg brothel was 3yrs allready. The famous Mun Mun & Maggie, than i think 1yr afterwards, Zhen Zhen who is now @H14R7 moved there. Zhen Zhen during that period commend a crowd, she has a beautiful body, i had a session with her also.

Then 09, sometime in June, the 1st batch of ex Geylang WLs came on board. I recalled, Violet, Li Wen, MJ & Janet. Many customers went there, reasons being, PRCs lic WLs r expensives, plus this new ex GL WLs gave valueadded services, minus the showers. BL brothels no showers attached, bros that chiong hotels type, 1st experiences will b shocking. Plus, economy in 2010 is not outstanding, bros hold on your wallets.

Finally, Diamond, JJ, Ann & Sugar came by about 3mths ago, i can say a new era has begun @Banana Leg brothel. This yr, i predict more Malaysian WLs, fr HC as well as across the causeway, will join their sisters. Because Sing$ is strong, local bros r much friendly, charming & gentlemen too.

I salute all of u, 2yrs ago, few PRCs FLs told me this, so my fellow bros, keep up the good works.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Then 09, sometime in June, the 1st batch of ex Geylang WLs came on board. I recalled, Violet, Li Wen, MJ & Janet.
Only in June 09 started the GL migration? Wah, and I only started cheonging PT in July 09! Lucky me!

Anyway Bro Jacky, you are too nice giving out this info that you didn't need to. Hope we hear a word of thanks from the TS....
Old 04-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: about malaysian Chinese lady used to charge 150 at gaylang moving to petain at 50

Banana Leg brothels has a history of more than 30yrs, i think all the time old WLs will operate their biz, after the HC & GL brothels OKTs terminate their contracts.

The younger new comers eg, Zoe & Sugar should not have problems attracting customers. But, the current batch after reduce $, done not so bad either. Yrs later, unless BL relocate, 1st batch of ex GL PRCs WLs will move into Petain.

Infact, City Sq Mall opening & school holidays, indirectly brought in new customers, i also notice Dec trip, few youngsters hanging around, with the on their faces. We, all also liked this long time ago.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
ninjaturtle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

yes, this BL is a 'retirement home' for all those X pros, guess at least they have a last leg before they are really 'expired'
Old 05-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Talking Local pleasure houses

Well! I guess international tourists attraction is GL, that's the place where even Ang Mos know about it. Sometimes, we see tour buses. Ah!

All country there r certain pleasure brothels, whereby locals know &, bros overseas cannot locate, have problem finding it also. BL is still gov control, so std, condition, ops hrs, etc r not liked those, GL red lantern brothels.

Bros, cannot locate it even with GPS sys, my advice still the same, check ask somebody, probably locals guy. They will direct u there. BL will b around for many yrs, also i see all roads will divert away fr Petain. Bros, somebody have to show u, after authority cover the areas. Is going 2b even difficult for 1timer.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I started cheonging during the early 70s. I wondered how many bros still remember those days. The vacant grassland beside the present building were those days. All attap houses. You twist and turn walking on drains, like maze.
the present petain houses were private owners then.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Talking no$no honey

I remembered abit fr that book, the first printing, during that era the local term is Banana Leg brothel. Any bros, rememebered was it written, by the ang mo author of a certain house with many booking?

Did he mention or another red light district? Of Taiwanese WLs operating their trades, cause i recalled in the early 80s, Taiwanese mei mei did work in our factory. Then, somewhere in late 80s, the Philips factory started the first Korean factory mei mei winds. Yes! an ex colleague of mine married a Korean gal during that time. That was long time ago b4 the korean tv stars appear.

Also, 2Army ppls of my times, spouses r Taiwanese. Could b full time personally was stationed @ROC? I was young then, so not interested, how the hell they met Taiwanese gals.

I know of 2 current Malaysian WLs, @BL who were former factory girls. I'm afraid i can not name them. (They told me, i did not ask them).

Sorry! I lost that book yrs ago.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Talking Bar girls

Seems liked interesting discussions, recalled also the 80s, we called WLs working in today KTV, bargirls. There were Taiwanese gals back than, PRC no, cause that time, difficult to apply permits. Hoping, someday again Taiwanese chicks working our shore, looking like Jolene & Ah Mei.

Will the good Kelatan Clinic help? Fat hope! Haha.

They will be the competitors of PRCs mei mei & pdmms!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
EssO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bar girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Seems liked interesting discussions, recalled also the 80s, we called WLs working in today KTV, bargirls. There were Taiwanese gals back than, PRC no, cause that time, difficult to apply permits. Hoping, someday again Taiwanese chicks working our shore, looking like Jolene & Ah Mei.

Will the good Kelatan Clinic help? Fat hope! Haha.

They will be the competitors of PRCs mei mei & pdmms!
thanks for the info
Old 06-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think the Taiwanese came as "singers" in the bars back then.

Coming back to BL, I also thought I remembered a field beside the houses.

Back to the topic, well I suppose there is a great reference list but I think if you ask those WLs, they would tell you yes, we (WL) used to charge $150.

Cheers.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

Talking Re: about malaysian Chinese lady used to charge 150 at gaylang moving to petain at 50

Another name for BL is flander's sq, recalled fr that book, cause there was an empty plot of land. Grassland, yes i think so.

About asking the WLs of their former $, not a good idea! U see, all WLs r very strong in KC traps. Somehow, i think they will pretend sad, no choices but to come to BL kind of shits. Hell! I also not enough $ to chiong highend gals, they took this as careers, they should know after certain times, reduce $ is necessary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1