The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2008, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
angelnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
Wah lau eh! So old thread you can find & dig up some more.....you not so newbie la.....

So TS Mr.Romance got marry his thai girl in the end bo???
haha... well not sure about the status of our thread starter. i found this and added or restarted it so that there are less new threads to manage.

i have been trying to get into this forum for a long time but offic laptops are a bitch and COs are always never in need of sleep.

Hence now with my own laptop - i have the capability to do this in most places.

as long as the Airport Authorities don't do anything stupid to it (corny from a new thread from page 1).

cheers!
Old 15-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
xilverzap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelnick View Post
Bro, thanks man. to be honest after this, i don't really care but i did sneaked back into my email to see what happened.
nothing... just 1 email asking where i am. that's it.

its very much enlightening and i sincerely thank bros all for it.
helps me save my moolah for more available FLs and of coz other toys.
cheers bros.

i will check in regularly to seek more enlightenment as long as SBF bosses don't irradicate not so value add members like me

Once more - a very big and sincere thank you.
Well bro, I am glad you woke up after all. I know its always easy to say Fuck and Forget, and then when you are the one "in the shit", your eyes blurred and suddenly everything seems like a dream with a beautiful Thai gf taking care of you, its hard to tell what's the truth or what not or even to do what's right or not.

Moolah saved yes, moolah lost can always be recovered. But once moolah become someone elses TAP, no matter how much moolah you have and try and replenish, you will find it hard to stay afloat after a while.

I think many bros here already kena jialat jialat already by thai gf or prc gf or whatever WL gf.... seen a few success stories but seen MANY drowned ones.
I guess some people kena burned until they finished all their moolah and their gfs LEAVE them that they realised its all a PAID dreamy roadtrip only.

Read Private Dancer, good typical example. ^o^

Cheers
Xilver
Old 17-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
angelnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro for more good words and advice.
i am now getting crank calls from her "friends" who are FLs here...
but i don't give a damn to her anymore, she got her out of hand and unfortunately she will have to face it.

its true exactly what you say - its very very "good" to have a SYT who knows how to take good care of you and times are DAMN good.

but the truth always hurts. always.

hope more bros out there won't be like me... burnt then try to save - can save good man... cannot them damn jialat liao.

cheers!!
Old 17-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

No money no honey....better use the money to get more pussies.
Old 18-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelnick View Post
its true exactly what you say - its very very "good" to have a SYT who knows how to take good care of you and times are DAMN good.

but the truth always hurts. always.

hope more bros out there won't be like me... burnt then try to save - can save good man... cannot them damn jialat liao.

cheers!!
well nobody is perfect most of us have kanna at least 1 or few times to learn our lesson. it how much is it consider enough. it up to the person to open his eyes n see for themself. no need so much advices. after 1 to 2 time blue black u become smarter or u choose to get slap again b4 wakeup ^^

some happy gum wan, some get cheated liao ki siao want to kill girl ah want to kill himself lar, blah blah blah. worst blame girl cheat him, sometime had to ask oneself why blame the girl when u happy to let her cheat.

anyway best is to fark n fark off. this will save u from trouble. happy sex = happy liang liang later lol so is up to each indivdual if they want to go one more step.

ur this girl not very street smart at all stupid excuse and stupid ideas she have. u havent kanna those that are really street smart yet ^^ hehehe it even worst then what u get from this girl.

so u decide u wanna play this game or just play liao forget it n be good boy to ur co.
Old 18-02-2008, 02:51 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilverzap View Post
Moolah saved yes, moolah lost can always be recovered. But once moolah become someone elses TAP, no matter how much moolah you have and try and replenish, you will find it hard to stay afloat after a while.

I think many bros here already kena jialat jialat already.
I guess some people kena burned until they finished all their moolah and their gfs LEAVE them that they realised its all a PAID dreamy roadtrip only.
hehehe moolah how to recovered bro hehehehe teach me lei i need moolah lei lol FL WAR WHAHAHAAHHAAH meuan arai pai hatyai na.

i injure solider lei, get injure in battle many time liao lei still standing lol
Old 19-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
...stayed at her house for 1 time.
I think her mum is worry about her and having me staying at their house
We are planning to get marry end of this year and hoping to help her settle in sg....no need any wedding party or money, she just want to make sure her family have a place to stay...Hear alot of story about how thai girls cheat man and I am abit sadden by the story. Like to hear some opinions or suggestions or questions from bros out there on my situation.
Speak of the obvious, only YOU yourself can determine if this is worth your while. On her mom's discomfort of your putting up in the family home, isn't this got to do with face thingy or thai social norm? Also her wish to protect her mom with roof over her head fits with thai priority that family is no. 1.

Hope this all works out for you.

PS: So little chance of taking freebie loyalty stamp at Irie massage soi 29? And is that FL Xie somewhere in gallery pics?
Old 19-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
....She did ask me ....together pay a downpayment for her to buy an apartment next time for her mum to stay..... Hear alot of story about how thai girls cheat man and I am abit sadden by the story....hear some opinions or suggestions ..

Thanks.
Noted you have done a few postings in the Apartment in Bangkok..?? thread.

How about buying that Thai apartment in your sole name-so even if things do not work out, you can still sell/use it.
Old 19-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hear alot of story about how thai girls cheat man and I am abit sadden by the story.

Like to hear some opinions or suggestions or questions from bros out there on my situation.

Thanks.
No wonder you tone down so much.... this is why ahh...

All the Best to you Bro, If only there is some kind of medicine eat like
can make the ladies vomit all the truth right
Old 19-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Just to share my current situation.

Like to hear some opinions or suggestions or questions from bros out there on my situation.

Thanks.
Hi bro, i dont think we can give much suggestions because, like yinyang said, it's all up to you.
For me, i have many poeople giving me many suggestions when i decided to get on this road with my girl 4 yrs ago. If i had listened to most of them, i can tell you.. my r/s would already been gone by now.
This kind of thing, dont need to ask people 1.. unless it's an obvious sham. follow yourself.
Anyway, for thai's family is always number 1, husband number 2.

And dunno why its always the Pichai that's useless and wans to sell the house etc lol, machiam every family liddat. but it's ok since your wife wans to buy an apartment. why not rent 1 1st? renting IMHO is safer for you, if, IFF anything goes wrong, at least you lose only the deposit. not the whole apartment.

btw buying an apartment in bangkok is a waste of good money la.

the most important that keeps your r/s runing is your wife understanding of your financial status and abilities.
If you are someone that can afford to a certain level, do it, and dont act to give higher den what you are able to, because in that way, you're misleading the girl to thinking you are richer den you actually are.
She has to understand how much u can give and make do with that amount. If she knows ur financial status yet asking for this and that, den you should know liao, no need to ask bros here already :P
Old 19-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
But problem is she got to take care her family, her eldest brother is a useless man who heck care the family.

One thing is she is afraid her brother sell away the house so her mum end of with no place to stay.
Thanks.
the house under who's name. if under mother name then i dont think he able to sell it. cos sell need to go office sign de.

as for useless man, well most thai man are useless. they wait for woman bring back money to feed family. be it husband or brothers. they all sama sama............. i see until sian. hand long long very good.

as for seeing so many bros get cheated by thai girls. to be frank it not just thai. any country girls will do the same. so u just have to open ur eyes n ears to see for urself what is right or wrong. not sure do ur own little research. it not hard to get info.

I only can tell u is if u choose the path then dont blame her or anyone if anything happens. blame ourself going on to this road be it a decent or non decent girl we want to be with.

of course marrying a decent will be much safer ^^ save ur trouble.

Chokdee na krup.
Old 19-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
... I go massage only ok? But their massage not bad leh got the strength...... you never go again ah??? What FL Xie you talking about? Fiona Xie?
Had dinner and drinks only with you know who. FL Xe x-referenced to your siggie from san's stable
Old 20-02-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
xilverzap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yalor don't understand how come their society like that.
I think there is no need to try an understand why thai men are like this... hanging around and waiting for handouts from their WORKING sisters or wives or gfs. It's just the way it is. There are hardworking thai men too.

But the issue is found more often when the family is rather poor and have a working girl at home. Then the guy in the house will become lazy?

The mindset of these guys are truly simple. I have a female in the house to FEED me. Let it be so.. I relax and fool around and when broke, go back to mama.. surely sister will pity mama and then i can get $$ too. The sister on the other hand, lan lan, give mama $$$ from where?? (YOU) or any other sources she can find by sacrificing themselves to the body trade.

No matter how you look at it. Like bros here say, It's THEIR FAMILY 1st before HUSBAND. Husband's family is regarded seperately. Their thinking is not like us. When married ALL are 1 family.. NOOOOO.... It's still THEIR family, and then YOUR family... The common factor is only your UNION with your wife.

But best of luck to all bros here venturing out to have thai future partners or any nationality partners.. You will go into cultural shock wether you like it or not. Hehehe

Like pussyman say.. perhaps decent ones are safer.. but the family priority thing.... still remains la....

Good luck to all
Xilver
Old 20-02-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will a Thai wife ignore her husband's wishes to be a FL (again), in order to feed her family?
any advice to change her thinking, will having children help?
Old 20-02-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

lol well said bro i couldnt have said it better.

agree not all are lazy. poor family guys tends to drink n drink waiting for woman give money to them.

I see thai young man sleeping with older woman. example 30yo sleep with 50 yo woman then marry then for money. no work just wait for money from the old wife's daughter send $$$ come back. really disgusting.............

hehehe to them stil their own thai family no1. we always no2 or should i said no3. friend come in 2nd.........

it up to the indivdual whether he can accept this. oh not forgeting. to the family daughter = money tree. if their daughter find a non thai bf heheheh mean money many many na lol

not all most of the time they see u as money tree so ask daughter to shake some down for the family hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilverzap View Post
The mindset of these guys are truly simple. I have a female in the house to FEED me. Let it be so..The sister on the other hand, lan lan, give mama $$$ from where?? (YOU) or any other sources she can find by sacrificing themselves to the body trade.

No matter how you look at it. Like bros here say, It's THEIR FAMILY 1st before HUSBAND. Husband's family is regarded seperately. Their thinking is not like us. When married ALL are 1 family.. NOOOOO.... It's still THEIR family, and then YOUR family... The common factor is only your UNION with your wife.

You will go into cultural shock wether you like it or not. Hehehe

Like pussyman say.. perhaps decent ones are safer.. but the family priority thing.... still remains la....

Good luck to all
Xilver

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1