The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mr.lomantic is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella artois View Post
the problem with him is that he is a CHEAPO! he is already slapping himself by asking this stupid question in the forum.
for those who had known him will know that he's a stingy fella who wants to have everything for free. he does not understand that theres not free meal in this world. whatever nationality doesnt matters it only matters whether are u willing to trust or spend $$$ on the person u r going to marry.
the best solution for him is dun get marry n stay at to wank yrself off because its FREE!
Hello brudder! Share with us how he boast to everyone about his poseidon model girl friend pay for everything lei! Is that why he walk from nataree to poseidon and then back to nataree? Hoping to get free? Maybe now his ladyboy will give him free.
Old 25-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mr.lomantic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
WOW NOW SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO BE LOMANTIC HUH??? THAT SIGNATURE IS COPYRIGHT OK? ONLY GOT MR.ROMANCE HIMSELF SO BO LIAO WILL WALK SUCH DISTANCE TO FIND A WIFE!
This story so funny I share with every brudders I know who take very long time to pick the girl at fishtank! They hear already pai say quickly pick.
Old 25-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
10/10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just want to share this interesting article by someone who married an thai lady.

Problems with Having an Asian Wife
I have traveled in SE Asia for many years and one of the main attractions for me is the delights of the local women. For many westerners including myself, Asian women are an addiction with no return ticket. Try one and it is hard to go back to western women.
So what is it about Asian women? They look so cute and feminine. They have usually got good bodies and keep their figures much longer than western women do. They instinctively know how please a man, to make him feel special, and they use this same talent in bed. In short, they are loving, caring - and sexy too. What more could a man ask?

Not surprisingly, I now have an Asian wife. She's of Chinese origin but was born in Thailand. She is wonderful in many ways but there are 2 major problems that I will have to come to terms with if we are to continue together. The problems are firstly money and secondly her family: and of course the 2 problems are interlinked.

Firstly about her family. There is an endless procession of relatives who need help with this or that, and their demands can never be satisfied. The family is like a bottomless pit into which I throw my time, energy and money. Her relatives have a trusting faith that they can keep on milking me for ever, and my patience and the money will never run out. Of course we have drawn the line many times but there is always another desperate case around the next corner. A cousin who will die if she doesn't have an operation soon, or a child who has to pay his school fees today or lose his place in school.

We now live in the Middle East and have had a long line of friends and relatives descending on us. All of them have been demanding and ultimately ungrateful. We are shortly moving to live in Britain and despite my wife's promises, we will no doubt have a queue at our door there too.

What is more disappointing than all this though is my wife's attitude to our money. She, like her relatives, thinks that I have an inexhaustible supply of the stuff. Apart from the fact that she is an expert at flushing it down the toilet, she is hopeless at managing money and never seems to grasp the idea of a budget. I have explained to her how much money we will need in Britain. Once I finished explaining everything to her and she understood how tight our budget will be, she then said "And can I have my own car too?" And she doesn't even have a British driving license!

Perhaps as you read this you are thinking that Western women are just the same. Maybe a few are but the difference is that my wife was trained from birth by her society to be like this
Old 25-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10/10 View Post
I just want to share this interesting article by someone who married an thai lady.

Problems with Having an Asian Wife
I have traveled in SE Asia for many years and one of the main attractions for me is the delights of the local women. For many westerners including myself, Asian women are an addiction with no return ticket. Try one and it is hard to go back to western women.
So what is it about Asian women? They look so cute and feminine. They have usually got good bodies and keep their figures much longer than western women do. They instinctively know how please a man, to make him feel special, and they use this same talent in bed. In short, they are loving, caring - and sexy too. What more could a man ask?

Not surprisingly, I now have an Asian wife. She's of Chinese origin but was born in Thailand. She is wonderful in many ways but there are 2 major problems that I will have to come to terms with if we are to continue together. The problems are firstly money and secondly her family: and of course the 2 problems are interlinked.

Firstly about her family. There is an endless procession of relatives who need help with this or that, and their demands can never be satisfied. The family is like a bottomless pit into which I throw my time, energy and money. Her relatives have a trusting faith that they can keep on milking me for ever, and my patience and the money will never run out. Of course we have drawn the line many times but there is always another desperate case around the next corner. A cousin who will die if she doesn't have an operation soon, or a child who has to pay his school fees today or lose his place in school.

We now live in the Middle East and have had a long line of friends and relatives descending on us. All of them have been demanding and ultimately ungrateful. We are shortly moving to live in Britain and despite my wife's promises, we will no doubt have a queue at our door there too.

What is more disappointing than all this though is my wife's attitude to our money. She, like her relatives, thinks that I have an inexhaustible supply of the stuff. Apart from the fact that she is an expert at flushing it down the toilet, she is hopeless at managing money and never seems to grasp the idea of a budget. I have explained to her how much money we will need in Britain. Once I finished explaining everything to her and she understood how tight our budget will be, she then said "And can I have my own car too?" And she doesn't even have a British driving license!

Perhaps as you read this you are thinking that Western women are just the same. Maybe a few are but the difference is that my wife was trained from birth by her society to be like this
Well said.

With my limited exposure on thai gals, that's exactly how I feel.

Due to their sanook culture, they just live life for today. There is no such thing as budget & savings less to say investment or insurance. Even though I explained so many times to my ex gf, she would said she got "no mood" whenever I talk about money. When having fun dun talk about money. But the problem is whose $$? It's never her $$...

No matter how I much spent on her, she will still take things for granted. She doesn't seems to be touched by the scarifices I made.
Old 26-01-2007, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Well said.

Due to their sanook culture, they just live life for today. There is no such thing as budget & savings less to say investment or insurance. Even though I explained so many times to my ex gf, she would said she got "no mood" whenever I talk about money. When having fun dun talk about money. But the problem is whose $$? It's never her $$...

No matter how I much spent on her, she will still take things for granted. She doesn't seems to be touched by the scarifices I made.
den it's really time u dumped her bro. otherwise you're the next one that'll be sacrificed, after ur wallet's done its job
Old 26-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
den it's really time u dumped her bro. otherwise you're the next one that'll be sacrificed, after ur wallet's done its job
Oredi told u she is my ex liao... kao jai mai?
Old 26-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhou Shihai View Post
Who the fukk are you to tell people to dump their girlfriend? You really have a big ego problem!
Relax bro. He mend well. Sometimes we need friends like that to "WAKE U UP"
Old 26-01-2007, 02:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
One day, she might understand the scarifices that you went thru for her. That will be the day when she realised how good you had been to her.

Your story or history is just what someone I know is going thru' presently. They does take things for granted. Haizzzz!
Old 26-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
One day, she might understand the scarifices that you went thru for her. That will be the day when she realised how good you had been to her.

Your story or history is just what someone I know is going thru' presently. They does take things for granted. Haizzzz!
Another thing... they ko hok tee sood. Really know how to lie with their ears. One lesson I've learnt: Don't trust wat they say (trust 50% can liao). Observe carefully how they treat u. That is what really matters at the end of the day....
Old 27-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well said.

Bros,

I could not agree more with u and that story.
Thai gals are like that, the same experience that I had before.
Same goes to my friends.

I had only one friend who are successful and actually marry a thai gal. The rest end up nothing but spending a lot.
I really wonder why these gals think that men had a deep valley of money.
Their problems seem endless and endless.

Also, if you seriously want to marry a thai, you will face the PR problem.
It is very difficult to get PR for thai. I hear that the quotas is very little.

Better fling and forget about these....
I still remember my friends who travel frequently to BKK by air just to meet their "thiruk" until had to travel by bus.
Just imagine...
Old 27-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhou Shihai View Post
Who the fukk are you to tell people to dump their girlfriend? You really have a big ego problem!

u heard that Lamer Zhou. u are making a clown out of yourself.. u claim to be at bkk now, but i see your post abt bonking a cat40 ger in a particular thread.... u seems to be able to teleport and cross over boundaries...

I empathize u Mr Zhou....get a life little brother..

Kekeke
Old 27-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Actually its not 100% about sanook culture. If you make closer observations about the livelihood of thai people, especially those in the poorer provinces, life is tough & spartan. So, when there's a chance to enjoy and be happy. They drown away their sorrows in happiness no matter how short the happiness may be.

Its not true that the thai don't worry about $. The difference is, when the $ is not from their own pocket, they never feel the pinch. But when there's need for them to part with the $ for some mundane reaon. You will see them shake head & sigh loud loud.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 27-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parn_t View Post
Bros,

I still remember my friends who travel frequently to BKK by air just to meet their "thiruk" until had to travel by bus.
Just imagine...
Taking leave is another issue for many. 21 days of leave a year for me is not enuff....
Old 27-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
Actually its not 100% about sanook culture. If you make closer observations about the livelihood of thai people, especially those in the poorer provinces, life is tough & spartan. So, when there's a chance to enjoy and be happy. They drown away their sorrows in happiness no matter how short the happiness may be.

Its not true that the thai don't worry about $. The difference is, when the $ is not from their own pocket, they never feel the pinch. But when there's need for them to part with the $ for some mundane reaon. You will see them shake head & sigh loud loud.
Ya I can agree with the poverty aspect. In Esarn, the starting salary is only around 5-6k baht. Imagine, in the past when I went disco with her, 1 nite is more than her monthly income? Again, it's not their money. They will never feel the pinch...
Old 27-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
druid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

I'm very low profile so guess nobody here knows me. anyway, I'm in the same situation as others here as in im seeing a thai girl now. sorta been tog for about 8mths now. started off straight by telling her that im not rich and cannot afford to pay stuff. over these 8mths, she had been calling me much more then my calls to her. overall, treats me really well and never demanded or asked me for money before. in fact, got scolded by her when i went bkk to visit her brought her to stay in a suite. scolded me for wasting money and that any simple hotel will do.

however, there are 2 catches....which im not sure or should i say im not confident how my family will take it.
1. she is a bar top dancer aka coyete.
2. she is a single mum.

im pretty serious about her and im really thinking of ways to resolve these pbms....anyone here can offer advice or share their experience?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1