The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Mini (81923398)

So tempted to try though pics look too good to be true
Old 21-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
So tempted to try though pics look too good to be true
I have 2 guidelines -
Area or Address - ask for more details like '单人房'and
Wechat moments - see got ML/FL posts of themselves. Of course, MM or TT help a little.

Sometimes I ask them upfront if I will see the real person '本人' and see what's the response.
Old 21-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
jumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Jason99 View Post
Choosy and fussy. Not handsome enough will get rejected. Just letting bros know so they won’t get disappointed.
Lemon: a real Lemon for me.
I did not even make it to choosy...I got bait and switched. Did not know what she looked like without PS, so was discounting the looks and age and lowering my expectations. After my session with who ever that was, I saw the real Lemon washing up. Well, lesson learned, never going back there again.

Real Lemon is closer to the picture I think, definitely pretty in a plastic sort of way, more closer to MILF than what the photo's suggest. But beware of bait and switch.
Old 21-10-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Chris (WeChat: h806928118)

What does she provide?
Old 22-10-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Snow 雪儿 (8576 8993)

Tried her earlier this week and was a good experience.
Booking was a breeze and she's nice: accommodating and service oriented yet it seems quite evident she's a hardened pro..nice body with big fake Ds..not too hard not too soft neither..smooth with a nice butt as well.. highlight was definitely her naturally dripping wet pussy..
However, I can't wrap my head around her age...her face looks heavily scalpelled with protruding lips and just can't figure out if she's an auntie or if she's late 20s /early 30s..
Her body remains firm yet she's inked in the lower abdomen and obviously hiding birth marks..
Weird sensation of not being able to figure out.. I'll definitely RTF

One downside however: BJ is capped..
Stay safe and have fun all
AC
Old 23-10-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
garuytsang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yi Ran 依然(WeChat: yiran84373569)

She is “new” so no forum for her yet, ha ha!

Hello max_priest / helmsley:

Please kindly note that I insert inverted commas for the word “new” dropping a hint she could have previous names.
Hi, I'm a long time lurker here. Decided to try her to meet my needs. In short, a good session; will RTF whenever available.

Looks: 8 out of 10. The two photos here don't look like her, but the profile pic in her WeChat is definitely her.
Boobs: 8 out of 10. 'A' with pointy nipples.
Body: 9 out of 10. Very slender figure.
Frenching: 9 out of 10. Aggressive!
Cat bath: 8.5 out of 10. Her tongue really did all the work here.
Massage: None.
BBBJ: 8.5 out of 10. Repeated deep throating that stimulates all senses!
GFE: 9 out of 10. Was also very chatty after the deed, as if she's your friend.
FJ: 8 out of 10. Did only a couple of positions before I released quickly (too long never do)

RTF: yes!

Also, thanks to TS Shinobi and other bros for contributing to this thread. Double thumbs up!
Old 23-10-2021, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
dreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
So far anyone tried her before ?
Just tried her recently. Face pic definitely shopped la, dont look like her. But still quite chio and overall a good fj. Will pounce on you like a naughty kitten and french you gao gao. One of the best I had in my years of lurking.
Old 23-10-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Chris (WeChat: h806928118)

Just tried her today, the place is neat and clean with private shower

Face : 90% close to photo+ 10% Photoshop
Damage : $58+ $50hj + extra top up roam( not quite worth it)
Body : A cup, not for boobs lover ( the reason why not quite worth it)
GFE : high as her voice is like Taiwanese girl talk. And chatty.
RTF: maybe, but will try her big boobs friend that she recommend then decide.
Old 24-10-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
dreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Lemon (WeChat: Ca82671267)

Just tried her as well. Was hesitant as bros mentioned bait and switch but lil bro took over as she looks damn chio. Real person quite similar, quite petite and 80% resemblance bah but its in a spa setting and I guess a carrot chop place. $55 entrance and they keep push for the $88. 50 to top up HJ and playability depends on how much you top up. Too exp for me and not worth so just went with 55 + 50.

Her massage skills quite solid and much better than most spa ml's i've encountered and is quite playful when teasing as well. Would RTF just for good massage and quick release if i stayed closer but the location too far so prob not.

Overall pleasant experience.
Old 24-10-2021, 01:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadedkind1 View Post
Just tried her as well. Was hesitant as bros mentioned bait and switch but lil bro took over as she looks damn chio. Real person quite similar, quite petite and 80% resemblance bah but its in a spa setting and I guess a carrot chop place. $55 entrance and they keep push for the $88. 50 to top up HJ and playability depends on how much you top up. Too exp for me and not worth so just went with 55 + 50.

Her massage skills quite solid and much better than most spa ml's i've encountered and is quite playful when teasing as well. Would RTF just for good massage and quick release if i stayed closer but the location too far so prob not.

Overall pleasant experience.
Location a bit far and out of way. Not sure have FJ a not. If u RTM, u try then FR here.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-10-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
jumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Baby (WeChat: baby82429585)

Baby, baby...not much more to add..most reviews are accurate. Pictures are accurate and she is probably around late 20s early 30s, a nice body, clean shaven. Did not kiss. damage entrance fee 50 + the 150 option (did not get offered the 130 option. I guess I must look "super rich" ).
A nice friendly girl overall.

Last edited by jumbokangaroo1; 25-10-2021 at 06:13 AM.
Old 25-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

This is a landmine. Did a commando exercise with nitework previously. I booked this aunty working in the infamous MW.
She easily look about 40yo. Short about 1.5m and fat like a tree trunk. Big D cups cos she hiding behind the door wearing her panties only to receive me. The room was quite dark as she drew the curtains. I stepped in see small room quite untidy already no mood, then look at aunty lagi sianz already.
Dumbfoundedly, I ask "is you meh" she replied yes. Seeing me still stunned, she say ok if not keen. I say yah not keen quickly walk out to her open door. I just at the door only she kiap me there between the door and frame. I say hello I still not out, she say yah yah open abit only. Lucky I fast enuff as she already slam door shut.
Unless there is a legitimate good one in MW, seems to be yiran based on frs, don think I will come here. Reminds me of the run down cheap local hotels in china when I went there more than 20 years ago.
Quote:
Qing Er 情儿 (82831269)

Old 25-10-2021, 01:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
青青 KATY (WeChat: liuxia034224)

full svc
I heard she reduced price to $140 from $160 and have shifted to MW

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 25-10-2021, 01:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
This is a landmine. Did a commando exercise with nitework previously. I booked this aunty working in the infamous MW.
She easily look about 40yo. Short about 1.5m and fat like a tree trunk. Big D cups cos she hiding behind the door wearing her panties only to receive me. The room was quite dark as she drew the curtains. I stepped in see small room quite untidy already no mood, then look at aunty lagi sianz already.
Dumbfoundedly, I ask "is you meh" she replied yes. Seeing me still stunned, she say ok if not keen. I say yah not keen quickly walk out to her open door. I just at the door only she kiap me there between the door and frame. I say hello I still not out, she say yah yah open abit only. Lucky I fast enuff as she already slam door shut.
Unless there is a legitimate good one in MW, seems to be yiran based on frs, don think I will come here. Reminds me of the run down cheap local hotels in china when I went there more than 20 years ago.

Nice share, but wtf if give me my cock sure cannot perform and stand

Old 25-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbokangaroo1 View Post
Baby, baby...not much more to add..most reviews are accurate. Pictures are accurate and she is probably around late 20s early 30s, a nice body, clean shaven. Did not kiss. damage entrance fee 50 + the 150 option (did not get offered the 130 option. I guess I must look "super rich" ).
A nice friendly girl overall.
I think $150 is fulll service BBBJ which is more shiok and i would like it too . $130 is also full but bj only.
Nice Fr and nice share here. Upped you +144

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 25-10-2021 at 02:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1