The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Thanks for the info bro, wow seems like she is well equip man. Even knife also have hahaha...
Old 09-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kommando is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by manytemptation View Post
May is in ther 40s. I've tried her a few times before, but during those times, she did not wear pantyhose. I guess you can always request her to put them on. She's very accommodating, all you need to do is to tell her your fantasies. She has a paper bag where she keeps all the 'equipment', eg. cane, paddle, candle, plastic knife(!), belt, clothes peg, dildo.

Brother you are absolutely right!
I first tried her when she was in her 30s.
She was an ANGPAI (Very Popular) then.
Yes, she always wear sexy stockings and neat clothings like some senior secretaries type.
She is very friendly and jovial, can crack jokes and very accomodating and know how to please men very well.
Brothers, if you want her to use anal plugs or dildos on you, better bring your own equipment for better hygiene and better fitting and for your special preferences and fantasies.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocky14 View Post
actually I wrote to the other Jap mistresses website Laisora because the mistresses there are really beautiful on photos.

The only problem the email gets to a central contact than the mistresses themselves, who has no motivation to forward my email any further.

If the price for Jap mistresses of this quality at 250-300, I will form a bee line for it. Mistress Amitra is not gorgeous enuff in my opinion.
agree 100%
Laisora is a must visit if go to japan
and two can speak english
and two domme in session not much more expensive
so you can have one speak english and one japanese speaking
and have lots of fun there
if only some people here went there and recce
send some report back
Old 09-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommando View Post
Yes, she always wear sexy stockings and neat clothings like some senior secretaries type.
She is very friendly and jovial, can crack jokes and very accomodating and know how to please men very well.
Brothers, if you want her to use anal plugs or dildos on you, better bring your own equipment for better hygiene and better fitting and for your special preferences and fantasies.
40s ?
i was hoping some dommes of 19 to 22s
would be better.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marcus_lucifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,
I am off from this wonderful website for sometime now, so this is my little contribution for at least 3 years now!
and hell, i have been very active in hc scenes last time... so as usual i am pretty sick of so-called SYT type of girl... good look but no good eat!
i am have reconnected in the hc scene juz last weeek.... and fuck, i have always been a fan of more out-of-line and hardcore fun...
here is my little story... i was fuckin' horny & bored 2 weeks ago, and i decided to check out some hc near my place... i went to bukit timah plaza and scouting around for hc... finally found one at B1... Hand ons hc...well, it looks pretty run-down though... but wat can u expected from such old complex..
i went to counter, and asked for gals with good attitude and service... i have been recommended to a Apple gal...
when i am at the room, my sop is to bath and "prepare 1st"...then in came, a gal asking quite seductively "wat i want to drink"... b4 i can respond, she is opening my shower door and ask again, looking playfully at my 1/2 on little brother... hehe... and teasefully ask her to give my bro a kiss... she gamely give it a couple of sucking! ... fuck nice! then she went out to get my coffee...
by the way she looks in her mid-30s...and she speaks very seductively, and like those submissive japanese plaything... make me so hot!
when she is back, i ask for her whether she provide very special services, as i told her i am bored with so-sop hc specials... apple said she do posting, spanking, role-play, and up to client specification.... postings is something new to me.. so i opt for it...
well, then did i find out posting is to ask her to do any posting to my liking and imagination... so i did... i ask her to strip slowly... for wach clothing stripped i ask her to post in very sexually way... after she is in her baby suits, i asked her to masturbate herself in doggie style... and she did while i stroking on my already hard 8" bro... fuckin' nice!
after i am done with the "watching", i go on to spank her while she moaning away!... this is too much, but no, i got some oil and put my thumb into her cunt and arse at the same time!... while of course she is moaning away like a over-sexed bitch! ... i love it!
finally i cummed on her naked arse... and she is still smiling away and thanking me... so good attitude... i m loving it...
my rating:
look: 7 (i like horny lau chio)
attitude: 10 (wat more can men look for!)
special: 10 (very special indeed and very different)

Before i left, i told her that i will recommend her to my bros, and asked her to maintain good service to my bros! ... She give a very horny resounding YES! ....
So good luck bro...

marcus
Old 12-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wwiss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Brother, May now 40?
She still look good and interesting.
She is the longest in Casanova.
This age is good. Service very good. She can also know many type of games. What you want she will do and make you happy happy.
Young girl of 20 something canot do so good and easy to black face.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Strap-on dildo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiss View Post
Brother, May now 40?
She still look good and interesting.
She is the longest in Casanova.
Service very good. She can also know many type of games. What you want she will do and make you happy happy.
Does anybody knows any HC/ MP gal who owns a strap-on dildo and is prepared to use it ???
Old 13-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kommando is Cool - loads of Potential

I know May has a battery operated Dildo.
Strap-on-type very expensive. I don't know whether she has.
She also has leather gutters.
Old 13-03-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
riki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry newbie here , how come this threat all about female being Dominatrix , any
FR or contacts on submissive type?
Old 13-03-2007, 02:20 AM
Samster

Israel recalls 'naked ambassador'
Israel is replacing its ambassador in El Salvador after the envoy was found outside the embassy, drunk, wearing only bondage gear, officials said.

"Our ambassador has been recalled immediately," a foreign ministry official told AFP news agency.

San Salvador was Tzuriel Refael's first post as ambassador, after promotion in 2006 from a foreign ministry position.

The official said that, although diplomats may have caused embarrassment in the past, this was "the last straw".

"During the 60 years of the State of Israel, some of our diplomats have caused us embarrassment, as happens in every country," the official said.

"But an ambassador behaving indecently on a public thoroughfare, that has never happened before."

Israel has been rocked by a recent series of misconduct and corruption scandals, shaking public confidence in the political leadership.

Criticism

Haaretz website reports that police found Mr Refael in the Israeli embassy compound two weeks ago.

He was inebriated, his hands were tied and he was gagged with a rubber ball in his mouth.

In spite of his drunken state, the naked figure was reportedly able to identify himself by his full name and job title.

In 2006, Israel's diplomatic service was criticised by the public watchdog for its appointments system.

The state comptroller's report singled out the foreign ministry appointments committee for its inadequate examination of candidates and lack of transparency.
Old 13-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Strap-on dildo

Quote:
I know May has a battery operated Dildo.
Strap-on-type very expensive. I don't know whether she has.
She also has leather gutters.
A 'battery-operated' dildo is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from a strap-on dildo !

To 'operate' a 'battery-operated' dildo she has to use her hands ............ to 'operate' a 'strap-on' dildo she has to wear it like a belt and then start fxxxxxg you

What are ' leather gutters ' ???
Old 13-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Strap-on dildo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
...To 'operate' a 'battery-operated' dildo she has to use her hands ............ to 'operate' a 'strap-on' dildo she has to wear it like a belt and then start fxxxxxg you....
Bro,

Hand held or strap-on, I think if you can, you should bring your own... These things are a little personal - diameter, length and not to mention hygiene/safety... For a strap-on, I guess you can have the lady use her strap-on harness, but you should bring your own dong/dildo if possible.

Singapore is not like other countries with established BDSM communities and professional houses of B n D, where the practitioners sterilize their equipment after each use.... Not that I'm saying May or anyone else in sg is unclean, but they are after all, offering these services on their own and may not have the necessary equipment or expertise to properly clean their tools....

Play hard, play safe

p.s. May may not have her own strap-on, but I can assure you that she's more than willing to use one if you bring it...
Old 13-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

Strap-on dildo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Bro,

Hand held or strap-on, I think if you can, you should bring your own... These things are a little personal - diameter, length and not to mention hygiene/safety... For a strap-on, I guess you can have the lady use her strap-on harness, but you should bring your own dong/dildo if possible.

p.s. May may not have her own strap-on, but I can assure you that she's more than willing to use one if you bring it...
Unfortunately, I don't own a strap-on dildo

Where can I buy one or hire one ?
Old 13-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

You can buy one from adult shops in Singapore.
Old 13-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Strap-on dildo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69;1900482[B
leather gutters [/B]' ???[/COLOR]
i think he meant leather garters