The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future
Exclamation Warning...!!! ABC Are Here...!!!

Warning...!!! Amani, Baby & Crystal Are Here To Challenge U Guys...!!!
If U Dare... Proceed To Read More & Find Out...

Got a call frm Chanel on Sat tat 3 of her friends juz touch down sillypore…Told me to support them if I got de time… all 3 service no problem… After de line cut off I went to told my F-buddy for tis lobang & after some evil discussion we decide to pay them a visit on Sun nite. Went to fetch them on Sun nite after work… with de help of Chanel intro them to us… scan all 3… all not bad looking & got different taste… Siao liao… 3 muz choose 2 oni meh…de other 1 sure beri malu lor… suddenly heard Chanel saying tat 2 of them are real sister… Blink…!!! Went over to my F-buddy & told him why not we try solo than tarma with de sisters… without any hesitation my F-buddy agreed… so they hop into my car & we head down to our destination… had some ice breaking along de way… while my eyes kept looking at de rear mirror eyeing on all 3 of them… small head reacted & eracted while my big head wanna me to bonk them straight away… KNN stop my imagination b4 I langa... push my car to limit so to reach our destination faster… get our rooms & we split… my F-buddy get a chance on de tarma sister first while left me with de solo… she feels beri shy… told her to relax & we TCSS first…after de comfy with me… I start caress her… try to french her & she neber reject… we help each other to change to our birthday suit… hand playing with her eracted nips… roam down to her nips & lick her gently… " 啊…!!! 不要急嘛…!!! 我们 先去洗白白嘛…!!! " so LL got to stop my intention & head to de bath room for shower… SOP during de shower… Waited anxiously while laying on de bed… walk towards me & I told her to give me her best shot… she told me she's quite new in tis line but will try her best to sextisfy me… she starts licking my nips & body… after awhile she took out a bottle of listerine… pour some in her mouth & start sucking & pulling my skin up & down… like wat Chanel did but not as professional as Chanel of course… but she really try her best to sextisfy me… lasted for awhile… head down to my south & BBBJ me… suction power quite strong… occasionally deep throat… tongue tickle my little loner's head… oso head to my balls… lick & suck… with POP POP sound… BBBJ me further & suddenly my HP ring… is a msg frm my F-buddy… " Bro, neber try tarma b4… din noe is so shiok… I'm done… " Huh…??? So fast… Who cares... me still enjoying so let him rest & wait… stop her frm BBBJ & told her to lay down so I can oso service her… lick her ear… french her… down to her nips… lick… suck… " 啊…!!! 啊…!!! 啊…!!! 又痒又爽…!!! " Finger her cunt & can feel de wetness… ask her to cap me & I inserted hers slowly & gently till my little loner fully covered by her warm wet cunt… slow thrust follow by some furious thrust… " 啊…!!! 啊…!!! 啊…!!! 你真历害…!!! 都给你 弄湿了…!!! " My weak pt is can't be praise… will get beri excited & will release… so boh bian… lift her leg up & thrust her furiously & deeply… " 啊…!!!啊…!!! 啊…!!! " finally release all my army into de CD… we embrace & rested or awhile… clean up & ask her to call de sisters over… siao liaoz… abit tired liaoz… don noe can cum anot… think round 2 muz let them finish me while I juz relax myself… " 呵! 呵! 呵! 你累不累啊…??? " " 还好! 你们上吧…!!! " So they undress themselve & is a nice scene watching them strip down to their birthday suit… Wah Piang…!!!... De younger sis so slim but her boobs…Wow…!!! Turn my eyes to de elder sis… nose bleed liaoz… her elder sis lagi big… Ho Say liaoz… muz really enjoy myself with tis sisters… after they dress down de elder sis command her younger sis to service my south while she catbath me… so de elder sis start licking my nips while her younger sis perform BBBJ for me… my hands were beri BZ… grabbing de elder sis's natural firm & nice C-boobs… insert my finger into her warm wet cunt… " 啊…!!!啊…!!! 啊…!!! " heard echo frm my south too… is her younger sis making de sexy moan… de whole room filled up with HDdts sound effect… so nice to hear… Shiok…!!! Elder sis lick my ear & I try to french her… same no reject…lick & suck her nips… eventually de effect grow louder… " 啊…!!! 啊…!!!啊…!!! " I can still feel her younger sis working beri hard at my south… BBBJ my little loner gently & sensationally like a school gal licking a tasty lollipop…They make a swap… tis time close encounter with younger sis… automatically she french me & with her finger tickle my body like playing piano… My hand automatic grab her oso firm & nice B-Boobs… while I can feel her elder sis giving me oso a gentle & sensational BBBJ… effect neber stop… continuez… " 啊…!!! 啊…!!! 啊…!!! " … try to taste de younger sis nips too… " 啊…!!! 啊…!!! 啊…!!! "… after all de blow by de 2 sis… my little loner command me to release as he can't endure further… " 姐姐, 可以口爆吗 ? " " 可以啊…!!! " continue to blow me with her hand occasionally stroking my little loner… Shiok… further more with de sound effect " 啊…!!! 啊…!!! 啊…!!! " … Lagi turn on… Shiok… finally shoot out my excess into de elder sis's mouth… "你好坏啊…!!! 第二次 还那么多… 呵! 呵! 呵! " Ended both sexxion with sextisfiction & muz thank Chanel for de intro.

So… u guys interested after reading…??? Wanna me to share with u guys…??? Wahahaha… !!! Of course can lah…!!! But…
As per usual… 1 MINIMUM FR POSTED IN SBF HISTORY lor & A PROMISE FR TIS TIME hor…
Tired Of Chasing FR liaoz… so be AUTO GEAR hor… lolx…
Preferred U Guys To Post In De Thread For CTCs...!!!
Only For Chinese Brudders... Sori No Offence For Other Race Cos They Don Understand ABC...

SERIOUS BONKERS & NO NUMBER COLLECTORS HERE PLEASE THANKS…!!!
To save time…I'll PM ALL 3 CTCs FOR QUALIFIED BONKERS
so Don Hap To Choose Which One U WannaSwee Boh… lolx…

Summary Solo :
Name : Amani
Height : 163
Weight : 55
Looks : 7 ( Long Hair With 可爱小兔牙 )
Figure : Huggable Ba Ba Type But Not Fat… Smooth Skin
Boobs : A+
Frenching : Yes but provided with chemistry
Fingering : Yes
Painting : Yes
BBBJ : Yes With Strong Suction
Cunt : Not Bushy… Watery… Quite Tight…
FJ : Willing To Please With Any Position
COB : Yes
CIM : Yes
COF : No
AR, AJ & RAW : No
Damage : 70 / 1 / 1
Open Pic Link & Click Next To View More Picz : http://img238.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_510lo.jpg

Summary Younger Sis :
Name : Baby
Height : 160
Weight : 47
Looks : 7 ( Short Dolly Hair Style 可爱 Kawaii )
Figure : Petite… Slim… No Access Fats… No Tummy… De Asset Wow… Smooth Skin…
Boobs : B
Frenching : Yes
BBBJ : Yes Slow Steady & Sensation
Cunt : Clean Trim… Watery… Quite Tight ( Review By My F-Buddy )
CIM : No
COF : No
Open Pic Link & Click Next To View More Picz : http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php...123_1045lo.jpg

Summary Elder Sis :
Name : Crystal
Looks : 7.5 ( Long Hair... Looks Will Grow On U... Elegant )
Figure : Nice With Her Big Asset Plus Pt… Quite Fair With Smooth Skin
Boobs : C
BBBJ : Yes Slow Steady Sensation & Sometimes Furious
COF : Yes
Open Pic Link & Click Next To View More Picz: http://img256.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_181lo.jpg

Other Damage :
1 on 2 w/ A B OR C 140 / 1 / 1 OR 180 / 1.5 / 2
1 on 3 w/ A B C 210 / 1 / 1 OR 270 / 1.5 / 2

For 2hrs Sexxion Please Ask Them...

I'm Not Their OKT... Juz A SBF Member Tat Share Another Great Lobang... Cheers...!!!
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 27-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Warning...!!! ABC Are Here...!!!

Hi bro just to check with u first, do they speak english? or only chinese? thanks
Old 27-01-2010, 03:53 AM
Samster

loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Hi bro just to check with u first, do they speak english? or only chinese? thanks
They don speak english... they r PRCs... they oni serve chinese... cos they don noe ABC... Clear ur doubts...???
Old 27-01-2010, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Another thread of SYT. Siao liao. Seem like the Sis C look rated better and got CIM, COF and COB too. kee kee

Must quickly activate tiko bros here and camp for FR first.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 27-01-2010, 05:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NarutoUchiha is Cool - loads of Potential

lol their price is quite expensive for PRC lol nvm if any bro happen to try them post FR lol wanna read
Old 27-01-2010, 05:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NarutoUchiha is Cool - loads of Potential

lol sorry sorrry i nvr read properly lol they are not expensive lol guys write FR Time lai lo Caming to see u bros FR
Old 27-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

Bro loner7272,

Can Please Share ABC's Contact?

Will Deliver FR After Bonking

Thanks In Advance
Gambit88

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 27-01-2010, 06:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Tunabeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow, this really spoilt for choice. Somemore got foursome.

Ts, can share contact. Checking on my schedule already.
Old 27-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share ABC ctc? Can go for 4p wow... Take out some ang bao money die die also must try
Old 27-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
Summary Elder Sis :
Name : Crystal
Looks : 7.5 ( Long Hair... Looks Will Grow On U... Elegant )
Figure : Nice With Her Big Asset Plus Pt… Quite Fair With Smooth Skin
Boobs : C
BBBJ : Yes Slow Steady Sensation & Sometimes Furious
COF : Yes
Open Pic Link & Click Next To View More Picz: http://img256.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_181lo.jpg

nice meimei intro again har bro loner this C looks better coz its C haha

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 27-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
starboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice mah bro... pm me contacts... wanna try the sisters... maybe got more "M" den straight away 4p liao... lol!!
Old 27-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
lovesiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whoo i think this is the first thread for 4p camping for nice FR .
Old 27-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
hahahaha lai liao lai liao... lai support ilao... only the C Cupper interested nia... mwahahaha... bro loner power lah, 1 shot 3 gals...
Old 27-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
hahahaha lai liao lai liao... lai support ilao... only the C Cupper interested nia... mwahahaha... bro loner power lah, 1 shot 3 gals...
haha camping here , waiting for you to come . and u come so late for that sister C

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 27-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Wow. Another thread of SYT. Siao liao. Seem like the Sis C look rated better and got CIM, COF and COB too. kee kee

Must quickly activate tiko bros here and camp for FR first.
Don hap to siao lah hoon kee da ge... c u gonna retire soon mah... so share with u tis GREAT LOBANG lor... lolx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit88 View Post
Bro loner7272,

Can Please Share ABC's Contact?

Will Deliver FR After Bonking

Thanks In Advance
Gambit88
Check ur PM... will camp for ur Auto FR... Happy Bonking... Cheers...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
No worries... won't 4get u if i've got C-cupper mei mei lobang... camping for ur FR hor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starboi View Post
nice mah bro... pm me contacts... wanna try the sisters... maybe got more "M" den straight away 4p liao... lol!!
Check ur PM... will camp for ur Auto FR hor... Happy Bonking... Cheers...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesiam View Post
whoo i think this is the first thread for 4p camping for nice FR .
Don camp liaoz... check ur PM... u can even request for 5p... Chanel will join in... siao boh... song boh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread