The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-09-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
So does that mean she kena something before? If she provide all those services to her regulars then okay lah but if she simply do it just for money then it's really risky.
Back in those days I believe DSC has not roll out their safe sex campaigns for WLs yet..... and WLs have their own routines to keep their customers returning for more.

When she was hospitalized..... there were rumours that she kenna HIV ..... but its all rumours as DSC cleared her to resume working in PT.
Old 25-09-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Back in those days I believe DSC has not roll out their safe sex campaigns for WLs yet..... and WLs have their own routines to keep their customers returning for more.

When she was hospitalized..... there were rumours that she kenna HIV ..... but its all rumours as DSC cleared her to resume working in PT.
Ok lah means it's not HIV but something else. If kena HIV I'm pretty sure our authorities won't allow her to work.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-09-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MrBush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are about 20 yrs too late.
Honey is a PT veteran with more than 20 yrs..... when she was in H17 R03 before that row was demolished..... she had a nickname "babydoll" because she was always in this biege translucent nightslip that showed off her braless boobs and g-string. And she was an Angpai in H17 with her queue often longer than Sally and Mei Na which were the other Angpais of that house.
But the reason for her popularity was not her attire but her service.... she can do anything and for only $30 you can get bbbj, cim, b2b, ar, raw and even aj if you top up $10.
The queue for her everyday was already formed even before the door open for business. That period was before the migration of the ex-GL WLs to PT.
Then sometime in 2010 or 2011 she went MIA..... she kenna some sickness and had to be hospitalised. Her recovery was slow and long and it was some 7-9 months before she was able to resume work.
That was when she changed her SOP..... no more bbbj or special services like cim, raw or aj. She strictly offers only cbj, hj and fj. And she has adhered to this until now. Cannot blame her cos she learnt from her experience that no one to help her if she get sick.... so her priority is safety first rather than giving in to the wishes of the customers.
Thanks for the insights bro Ninja. Been going to see her on and off the last ten years, good service and not a time watcher. If you're a regular then you may get a little extra
Old 25-09-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tiger1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You are about 20 yrs too late.
Honey is a PT veteran with more than 20 yrs..... when she was in H17 R03 before that row was demolished..... she had a nickname "babydoll" because she was always in this biege translucent nightslip that showed off her braless boobs and g-string. And she was an Angpai in H17 with her queue often longer than Sally and Mei Na which were the other Angpais of that house.
But the reason for her popularity was not her attire but her service.... she can do anything and for only $30 you can get bbbj, cim, b2b, ar, raw and even aj if you top up $10.
The queue for her everyday was already formed even before the door open for business. That period was before the migration of the ex-GL WLs to PT.
Then sometime in 2010 or 2011 she went MIA..... she kenna some sickness and had to be hospitalised. Her recovery was slow and long and it was some 7-9 months before she was able to resume work.
That was when she changed her SOP..... no more bbbj or special services like cim, raw or aj. She strictly offers only cbj, hj and fj. And she has adhered to this until now. Cannot blame her cos she learnt from her experience that no one to help her if she get sick.... so her priority is safety first rather than giving in to the wishes of the customers.
Thanks for the history lesson bro, didn't know she went through that. But fellow bros should always inquire first before engaging their services. This will surely prevent any disappointment.
Old 25-09-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She never kenna anything leh. I been fucking her since 1999 . till now lol 100 over times should have
Old 26-09-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Forgive me. 10 yrs ago I had written a thing about Honey. She sold blue dvds. I might have advice her not to get into troubles. I guess this sales was stop years ago.
Old 26-09-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Forgive me. 10 yrs ago I had written a thing about Honey. She sold blue dvds. I might have advice her not to get into troubles. I guess this sales was stop years ago.
u meant her personal blue dvd?? she take video while fucking with customer??
Old 26-09-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Don't listen to jack talk cock la. Always living in his Jack's only world.
Old 26-09-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Was eagerly waiting for today to come as queen FY is back. There is quite a crowd at H10 and saw 1 bro queuing outside R12.

Don't wan to jam the place I stood further away.
Got 1 dwarf size ah neh in his 60s just came and stood in front of me. I thought he could be just those usual laotiko wan listen free LIVE telecast. He placed his ear outside the door and start mumbling and keep on coughing. Knn

The guy before me went in and he was still there. It's ok. Since it's my fault who didn't stood extremely close. I shall wait. This ah neh start grumbling loudly again. Claims he is Singaporean, not indian ah neh. Putting his ear to the door occasionally and keep coughing. Pcb

"Mai kaopeikaobu la" paisei i damn irritated. It doesn't matter if he is Indian or Chinese. But his attitude really knnbccb one. He murmured something "kua simi kua" but the fact is he didn't even dare to look back at me. I was staring hard at him then. Don't wan to make a fuss. Especially at petain. I left the place

Hi fongyi, it's OK to accept any customers of your preference. But please don't take in rude customers like this. Furthermore he is coughing away. Take care your own health more important.
Old 27-09-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Was eagerly waiting for today to come as queen FY is back. There is quite a crowd at H10 and saw 1 bro queuing outside R12.

Don't wan to jam the place I stood further away.
Got 1 dwarf size ah neh in his 60s just came and stood in front of me. I thought he could be just those usual laotiko wan listen free LIVE telecast. He placed his ear outside the door and start mumbling and keep on coughing. Knn

The guy before me went in and he was still there. It's ok. Since it's my fault who didn't stood extremely close. I shall wait. This ah neh start grumbling loudly again. Claims he is Singaporean, not indian ah neh. Putting his ear to the door occasionally and keep coughing. Pcb

"Mai kaopeikaobu la" paisei i damn irritated. It doesn't matter if he is Indian or Chinese. But his attitude really knnbccb one. He murmured something "kua simi kua" but the fact is he didn't even dare to look back at me. I was staring hard at him then. Don't wan to make a fuss. Especially at petain. I left the place

Hi fongyi, it's OK to accept any customers of your preference. But please don't take in rude customers like this. Furthermore he is coughing away. Take care your own health more important.
I would have ask him to fuck off and queue up. Dun come and kesiao with me eh. Once a fucker at the computer shop pretend to pass the computer first to the shop. Later his Facebook also kenna ruin by me . Limpei make him famous like jack neo to all his family member . Same for the fucker who cut my queue at the petrol station
Old 29-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
I would have ask him to fuck off and queue up. Dun come and kesiao with me eh. Once a fucker at the computer shop pretend to pass the computer first to the shop. Later his Facebook also kenna ruin by me . Limpei make him famous like jack neo to all his family member . Same for the fucker who cut my queue at the petrol station
You make him hard and blow him ah
Old 29-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
She's plying her trade in JB's Ocean hotel now..... go to the Ocean thread.... there's write ups on her there.
What's her floor and rm number bro?
Old 29-09-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
You make him hard and blow him ah
The OKT should give them a room to do it

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 30-09-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
The OKT should give them a room to do it
Definately can I book 2 hr short time with your Lau bu confirm song
Old 03-10-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Toto win by 1 ticket. $13m. Race Course Road near to BL. We have a rich person walking at little India. A topic that captured the attention of WLs. Maybe Princess Cookie will target Indian customers.

Tell her this, and fire will come out from her beautifully body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1