The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
BKK ladyboys - where?

Hello Bros, need advise. Understand can get ladyboys in Nana Plaza but which bar? Is there anywhere else in BKK? Patpong? Only have 2 days. Budget abt 1500 - 2500B. ST. Dun mind abt 25/30yrs age. Is that reasonable?
Does it work like the gers? Have to pay bar fine and room is extra? Usually how much?
Many thanks.
Old 16-07-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: BKK ladyboys - where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick
Hello Bros, need advise. Understand can get ladyboys in Nana Plaza but which bar? Is there anywhere else in BKK? Patpong? Only have 2 days. Budget abt 1500 - 2500B. ST. Dun mind abt 25/30yrs age. Is that reasonable?
Does it work like the gers? Have to pay bar fine and room is extra? Usually how much?
hehe u got a weird taste...
anyway, nana.. i believe there's 1 all lady boy joint on 1st floor beside rainbow 2.... then corner of second floor also got 1 but that 1 cannot make it.... went to the 1 beside rainbow 2 before.. just for look see.. actually ladyboys are full of fun.. friendly too.. and not forgetting some really super damn gorgeous...
as for patpong, i'll say King Corner and King castle 3.... some of the ladyboys there also FL in Orchard Tower, Crazy Horse too.. so if u frequent Crazy Horse, don't be surprise to see fimiliar faces there... there're some at King Castle 2 too.... but difficult to tell..
ST is between 1,500-2,000THB.. same as normal ladies.. room i believe is additional 300THB... don't think u need to pay bar fine, unless u intend to ask her bring u go disco or go for LT... bar fine is between 500-700THB...
cheers
Old 16-07-2005, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

ladyboys? NANA full of em man.. esp on 2nd floor.. almost all over the place esp along the corners...
think there's this agogo bar called Casanova on the 2nd floor, think inside almost all gatoeys
Old 16-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well first got to say lady boy are not my thing. BUT!! Your budget is not so big so first I would say avoid Patpong and go for Nana Plaza. As you go into Nana Plaza either head for far left corner second floor or stay on ground floor and go straight to the end, next to Rainbow 2.

An alternative is that across Sukhumvit road from Soi 4 (watch the traffic) there are a lot of ladyboys hanging around from 11p.m. Some look all right but take care your money.
Old 16-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Although, this is not my appetite, you can go 2nd floor Nana Plaza. There are alot at the corner. Just walk all the way in and go up the staircases. But Bro, be careful of them. Some of them do have third hand, beware of your belongings while u bring him to your room.
Old 16-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
An alternative is that across Sukhumvit road from Soi 4 (watch the traffic) there are a lot of ladyboys hanging around from 11p.m. Some look all right but take care your money.
ya, gotta be very very careful when they approach u.... some will even try to feel u up.... but in fact they're searching for ur wallet/handphone/valuables... i've a friend who just lost his passport recently along sukhumvit road after having "bummed" into a ladyboy... or rather the ladyboy bummed into him...

recently, there'd been a number of lost passport cases here in bangkok... do be careful when u guys are here.. saw a s'porean auntie who lost all her valuables including passport after having her waist pouch cut open by pickpocket... professional pickpockets....

jus be careful when strange ladies walk up to u and start touching u all over lah..

cheers
Old 16-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
Your budget is not so big so first I would say avoid Patpong and go for Nana Plaza.
well, if u compare "QUALITY", i'll say King corner at Patpong has all the best good looking ladyboy i've ever seen in bangkok... second will be King Castle 3... the new one at nana 1st floor is ok, but in terms of choices, i think King Corner still best...

but then the ladyboys in King Corner have quite an attitude.. probably because some of them had the chances to FL in s'pore or other countries before so they know the rates foreigners are willing to pay for them....

just my opinion.. cheers
Old 16-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: BKK ladyboys - where?

Quote:
u must be sick, dickrick (pardon the pun),
many also outside nana hotel, siam hotel for u to lick,
just don't cry to us if later u get a smelly painful prick,
'cos u have to bear with it if u like arses to stick.

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 16-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you singrakthai, vmtech, Zambo and handsome2000. And okay so the poem by ciakpachineng was cute.
The advice about pick pockets was something I forgot to consider. I suppose we take things for granted out here.
Old 16-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
well, if u compare "QUALITY", i'll say King corner at Patpong has all the best good looking ladyboy i've ever seen in bangkok... second will be King Castle 3... the new one at nana 1st floor is ok, but in terms of choices, i think King Corner still best...

but then the ladyboys in King Corner have quite an attitude.. probably because some of them had the chances to FL in s'pore or other countries before so they know the rates foreigners are willing to pay for them....

just my opinion.. cheers
tonight want to bonk aqua or not? hehehehehe.
Old 16-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre
tonight want to bonk aqua or not? hehehehehe.
hehe tonight i still stuck with uknowwho.. hehehe... she offered me tatayoung first class concert ticket for tomorrow but i gave it up for her friend...

why u always get zapped?!! ppl here don't like "African American" is it?
Old 16-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you singrakthai
The advice about pick pockets was something I forgot to consider.
no problem.. jus don't forget to post ur FR here after ur trip..

enjoy!
Old 17-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Many thanks.

Hi bro, you can check out those on the streets near to subway rest. opp NEP... walk ard and those on the street shld cost lesser then 500bt ST ... got cut or not i dunno ... I think all the gogo bars are good places to have a beer and @@ at the gals and have some chat ... it mostly catered to Farangs and the prices are rip off ... 1000 - 2000 ST and 500 - 600 Barfine not to forget hotel ... if u looking for ST better check out Soapy Massage ... lots of pretty gals ... cleaner and better services ... dun think soapy have ladyboys though...
Old 18-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

ground floor of Nana there is Obsessions LB Bar

2nd floor is Casanova and Temptations

3rd floor is Cascades
Old 18-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
waijai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why go to BKK? our own OT also got alot of them around... easy to spot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1