The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

My friend told me he bought an apple pro 15max for her massage lady yesterday and he found out the lady also ask money from another customer that she wanted to buy a apple 15. Means the lady already had the phone and the cash is pocketing. Hitting 2 bird with 1 stone. She may hitting more birds. We don't know.
Old 17-12-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow! To me thats a fortune spent. Its def a no no for me. But to each its own. Since you know she is also gathering lots of gifts from other knights and providing some sayang for them as well, and you are happy with that, as long you ok, everything is ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
I have my own fair share of liking a ML, Did not spend lots of money on her just a IPhone 13 Pro, paying for her rent during Covid shutdown and paying for meal, buying her flowers during her birthday and i know there are other guys who buy her bags, give her big tips etc cos she share with me. Maybe from the start i already told her that i am working as a Waiter I don’t earn much, that she don’t ask me for money or more gift?
Old 20-12-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
I have my own fair share of liking a ML, Did not spend lots of money on her just a IPhone 13 Pro, paying for her rent during Covid shutdown and paying for meal, buying her flowers during her birthday and i know there are other guys who buy her bags, give her big tips etc cos she share with me. Maybe from the start i already told her that i am working as a Waiter I don’t earn much, that she don’t ask me for money or more gift?

Iphone 13 Pro, pay rent for 3-4 months, meals, flowers still not a lot spent?

Just the iphone alone is ALOT of money...
Old 20-12-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

ML are not poor la...dont get conned into their sob story.

Even if they dont do gq, if they are ang pai easily can outearn an average white collar sgporean
Old 20-12-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
True. Some have more than one phone. One for work, one for douyin, one for tiktok wechat. Dont ask me why. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post

Even if they dont do gq, if they are ang pai easily can outearn an average white collar sgporean
Old 20-12-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

at least is 2 phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
True. Some have more than one phone. One for work, one for douyin, one for tiktok wechat. Dont ask me why. Haha.
Old 20-12-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Maybe better check you kanna gong tao a not, its quite a lot you spent. But then again, if you can afford and you think its worth it, ok lah, we cant say its wrong.

Quote:
Old 20-12-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
at least is 2 phones
My PRC ML has 2 phones. 1 for CN account, 1 for SG account. But my Viet ML only has only 1 phone, everything log in inside until it become very messy lol ... Had to help her fix her log in problems.
Old 20-12-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why why tell me why

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 20-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The Japanese has this habit of soaking naked together in hot tub or onsen. Father and child, between friends and colleagues. Given that you have seen everyone naked, there is nothing else to hide in the relationship moving forward.

Likewise, many of us may feel closer to the ML whom we had slept with or had sexual services from. Given that she had done almost everything with you, there is fewer hurdles in future communication. More open and can chat about everything under the sun. Maybe that is why some of us are attracted to them despite knowing the nature of their jobs
Old 20-12-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Iphone 13 Pro, pay rent for 3-4 months, meals, flowers still not a lot spent?
Just the iphone alone is ALOT of money...
Room rental of PRC for one room oni the market rate now can go up to 1K/mth liao, for studio apartment is easily 2K/mth, obviously lotsa money ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post

Unfortunately majority of chiongsters dun realize that ..
Quote:
Typical PRC MLs are like that la ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
My PRC ML has 2 phones. 1 for CN account, 1 for SG account. But my Viet ML only has only 1 phone, everything log in inside until it become very messy lol ... Had to help her fix her log in problems.
Most Viet bus are simple & easy going, one phone is enuf for them, one i-phone is more than enuf for them ..
Old 20-12-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Most Viet bus are simple & easy going, one phone is enuf for them, one i-phone is more than enuf for them ..
My Viet ML uses an old iPhone, happy as long as it works. And I find, my Viet ML seems to be happy even with less while my PRC ML still expects a certain amount. Tbh, I enjoy the time I spent with my Viet ML, she just allows me to do anything with her and also being active on her part, DFK felt way more passionate as well but my PRC will make noise here and there haha. Both of them are quite ok outside of the action, can drink together as well.
Old 20-12-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
My Viet ML uses an old iPhone, happy as long as it works. And I find, my Viet ML seems to be happy even with less while my PRC ML still expects a certain amount. Tbh, I enjoy the time I spent with my Viet ML, she just allows me to do anything with her and also being active on her part, DFK felt way more passionate as well but my PRC will make noise here and there haha. Both of them are quite ok outside of the action, can drink together as well.
Ok la, if u are happy wif what u are doing, if u achieved the objective of being wif them, so long as u dun let them dry u up financially & sexually(not dry u up till the last drop ya), u can claim yourself as winner & not victim liao, tio bo? ..
Old 20-12-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Ok la, if u are happy wif what u are doing, if u achieved the objective of being wif them, so long as u dun let them dry u up financially & sexually(not dry u up till the last drop ya), u can claim yourself as winner & not victim liao, tio bo? ..
Now, sure. I've never intended to spend above a certain amount. Until I can find a suitable partner, I hope my addiction with my Viet ML don't go out of control.
Old 21-12-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

For bros here who are rich enough, and your love language is gifting. I can understand why you are buying your ML iPhones and whatever you fancy gifting her. You make a honest living, you are willing to spend the money, good for you. I believe in karma. Sometimes it’s love debt you have to repay. Just don’t borrow money to buy gifts k, don’t be stupid.

If you are trying to sian the ML to be your wife. Please don’t use gifts to try and “buy” her over. It doesn’t work. In fact, the right one is the one who will spend her money on you. Not you spend your money on her. Most of them are rich enough to support you if they want to. Your job is just to love them, and be loyal to them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1