The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-05-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 5
japankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just had Minnie for Breakfast from Lust365.

Firstly Pics not too much justice.
In real life she was so much better and younger 100%.

Minnie is young and Sporting fun babe. The kinda that wants to keep having sex. And its real thats really how horny she is. With that looks and motions that yearns for more.

Location is discreet and because of that her moans are amplified with surround sound system. Moans alone makes the sex intense.

69 mutual oral makes her squirms and moans instantly. The sweet pussy and tight under mileage nice piece of meat was what we guys have been always looking for.

DFK for bros that loves french kissing during sex.

Deepthroat BBBJ was awesome as well.

Totally Great Girlfriend experience from Minnie and thankful she makes my weekend shines!

Highly recommended for bros that loves a Great Bonk!

Thanks Bro Lust365.
Old 20-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is the first time I'm writing fr here so I guess I'll make it simple.
This is a fr for Honda from Club Friday that I have visited recently. All together I feel the the booking process was smooth due to friendly okt although there may be some verification needed along the way (I mean most stables required this anyways) but it was not much of a hassle actually.
Looks wise from my perspective I feel that Honda is pretty and she manages to fulfill most if not all of the services stated on the site but of course you will need to initiate abit lah like tell her what you specifically want from the services listed. And if you were to book 90 mins for 2 shots with her, in between she will give you massage (average not like those spa kind but I mean cannot blame her lah since it's not her specialty) and cuddle with you for some chit chat.
Overall, she does give me a gf-like experience and I really enjoyed the session alot especially since she knows the best way to use her assets well to please you. So if you are the type who likes big boobies, I feel like you should give her a try
Old 20-05-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Cr38acct is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on Minnie of Lust365

Honestly Lust has a good service.
Looks: 8 syt. Normal minah fair.
Boobs: small. School girl type so i am fine
Bbbj: yes with cim. She said ok with tip.
Fj: damn tight as i think she is too long no sex. I pushed in and i felt her squeak

Rtf: Yes. But i am already cutting down chionging so may not, but i think for minnie exception

Just introducing to bros who dont want to waste their money

Recommended for

- syt
- slim
- normal fair skin tone
Old 20-05-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
abcdabcdez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Vivian/Lust365

https://samsforum.online/search....archid=8550761

Looks : 9 pretty. Sporty kind

Body: 10 good posture. Good shape

Boobs: 8.5 B cup

Frenching: 8.5 soft kisses

Bbbj: 8.5 decent suctions

Fj: 9 a bit green but very hard working

Gfe: 8.5 good cuddls from her

Rtf: yes

Last edited by abcdabcdez; 20-05-2023 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 20-05-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happybrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Barbie from Lust365

Looks: 8/10 , 90% of pic reminds me of a syt lian
Body: 9/10, well toned and an incredibly fine ass
Boobs: 8/10, D cup for big booby lovers, suits her look
French/Catbath: 9/10, dfk and catbath whole body
Massage: 8/10, not piano type and know how to cross your limbs properly, quite surprising given her petite size
FJ: 9/10, can't get enough of doggying her after seeing her ass
GFE: 8/10, Always concerned about whether her service was ok and speaks quite decent english
RTF: Yes for this sweet looking lian, but not before I check out the rest of the gals. Lately alot of hot targets popped up.
Old 20-05-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Xawova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post
Cake
Flirtygirls, $140/2/2
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=...highlight=cake

Cake doesn't need my FR, she has TONs of it. Anyway as usual guys my reviews are 100% genuine, now I have 400 Points but do UP my points if you found this FR useful

TDLR: If you are into young, petite, perky tits, firm butt, tight body, natural pretty face and ZERO plastic, then this young lady is for you.

Entered the room was greeted by a petite, fair skinned lady with a natural beautiful face, she gives the girl next door friendly type.

I kinda did my research so I knew what I was expecting, 100% genuine photos. In fact while I was walking out of the hotel I recognized JJ one of the other girls and it was strange since it's what you see in the photo, anyway back to Cake.

We chitchat2, laughing2 then started kissing, yes she's got braces but it was not a problem. Then she rode me, not PEGGY from GMC kind of riding which is extraordinary, but it was good.

Then gave her some missionary and doggy (fantastic meaty butt) and then stood up took out my condom and told her I wanted to CIM, she licked my balls while I was stroking and she took my cum like a champ!

Then chill, chitchat abit I didn't feel like a 2s since it's been a long day and went off happily.

I personally would support FG if the ladies are at this level. Real pics, real FRs (unlike many fake FRs nowadays by 20 points and below accounts mostly)
Had a great time with Cake. Fellow bros is legit, a must try gem
Old 20-05-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
foolishguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Anna of Lust365.

Looks: 8/10 same as picture, a little more tanned

Body: 8.5/10 smooth skin and nice ass

Boobs: 8/10 Nice natural B cups with eraser nips.

Foreplay: 9/10 was good

Frenching: 8.5/10 slight kissing with abit of tongue

BBBJ: 8/10 it was good while it lasted. Halfway through she capped me and gave me condom BJ instead. Her ball licking skills are very good though.

FJ: 9/10 by this time i was very turned on already. Fucked her in missionary and ended in that position.

Overall: 8.5/10
Old 20-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
artto is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Faith from Only Thai

Tried Faith last night. Omg,this girl is the most fun girl I ever tried. Looks wise she has the bit of Jennie from Blackpink feel. Decent figure with B cup boobs,not for big boobs lovers .Service start immediately even from just showering. Tongue war in the shower with b2b and a short bbbj.on the bed she was a wild kitty.She seems to be enjoying the sex more than me lol. Her moans was just real and sensualising. Smile all the way with giggles at times while humping her. End with both shots cim.

Hearing she will be going back in a few days time,I already plan for a rtf. A definite try before she goes.
Old 20-05-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
goldgrowth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthread.ph...ghlight=vivian

Short FR for Vivian from Lust365
Body: petite & slim.
Face: Cute little girl looks, which similar to the first three pic on the stable website
Boobs: small boobs okay for her size
BBBJ : slow and nice feel like ur gf do it for u
FJ: very accommodating and soft moan that will make u more horny
Albie massage feels good and lots of strength despite her small build.
GFE gaogao,like to laugh and joke with u.

RTF: yes, but i think she wont be here for long already
Old 20-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IKU_IKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pink from Merci
Had originally wanted another gal but timing was not right. OKT recommended Pink and I must thank him as she is a real gem.
Upon first seeing her she seems petite which I kind of fancy. She looks taller in the pics. She was very friendly and polite. She is one of those who really takes care of you. From helping you to take off your shoes and socks and even made a cup of hot tea to make u comfortable. She will clean up every part of your body during the shower.
Once on the bed this sweet young thing will then turn into a horny sex machine. She gave me an intense BBBJ and within 5 mins I unloaded into her mouth. She then gave me a massage and showed me pics when she still had long hair. After a while she got horny again and started to gobble up my dick. I played with her pussy and suck her tits and she was super high. Proceeded to eat her pussy and she came twice. She could not take it anymore and took out the CD as signal she want to be fucked. I gave her some intense pounding in missionary and the doggy. She then took over with cowgirl. As both of us were tiring a bit by now I signal to her for HJ. She flip flop between wanking and blowing me and deja Vu I unloaded into her mouth for the 2nd shot. After which she showed the same caring gestures again and giving me a drink and helping to dress up. She's a real gem and service is top notch.
Old 20-05-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Honey

2nd time visit easy booking process with OKT. Fast response and smooth booking no bait switch 10/10.

Looks: 10/10 young xmm feel quite fair for Thai.
Body: 7/10 nice curves with smooth skin but got a stretch mark on her belly which might be she have a baby before.
Boobs: 8/10 nice natural B cup.
BBBJ: 8/10 normal suction with DT, licking and gently sucking balls. Unfortunately, she doesn’t provide CIM.
FJ: 8/10 normal SOP.
GFE: 9/10 soft-spoken, pretty smile, and always made sure I
am comfortable.

Overall satisfied will be returning customers too.
Old 20-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bumblebtch is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Barbie from Lust

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=barbie

Looks: pretty. Dominant girl vibes

Body: small

Boobs: big boobs lovers lai lai

Pussy: shaved, waterfall

BBBJ: she took over me. Worked my cock out for a good 8 mins . She can take is down to the deep… damn

FJ: she literally worked for me the whole session. Damn wild

Gfe: felt ar ease with her

Rtf: yes
Old 20-05-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
adlvuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro lust for the arrangement and prompt reply as usual.

FR for Barbie (Lust365)

Looks: She is very pleasant and sexy looking
Comm: Simple english ok and we break the ice easily.
Boobs: D+ cup and its nice to fonddle around with it.
BBBJ: OMG YES! She really nails it well right after shower together she gives it all out and loves to tease my lil bro well. 1st shot for that
FJ: Missionary is her fav! She initiate 2nd round and she cum twice both in missionary position.
CIM: Heavenly YES! Right after she cum she took off the condom and bbbj me all the way till i cim and suck it dry till my lil bro flat.
Overall: She's one lovely lady and great to talk about anything under the sun. Her BBBJ and CIM is a must try. Oh ya do bring her some thai foods if can.

Pls support her bro.
Old 20-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suaykee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting Fr on behalf for friend
He just eaten Apple from OnlyThai.While i wait for him nearby prata shop��

Location: 5min breeze walk from Aljunied Train.Then some vertical climb.Pretty exposed��.Bring own towel.

Below are description according to him
Look: Closest photo(denim outfit)
Boob: Big for the petite frame
Height:160 and below maybe
Body:fairly slim

Bbbj:got sound effect, power gao gao almost unloaded
Cathbath: From neck to toe
French:tongue fight til my friend surrender.
No paint job from my friend but is shaven
Fj: Tight as low mileage due low booking.

Communicate:english basic,my friend's thai cmi.
Claim to be virgin trip to Sg

Overall: YMMV.
My Friend consider handsome type��
Old 20-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

even though pammy looks much better from photo, they two not much different looking in real life, pammy damn good at photo editing
meso business is quite low so she is more open for offers outside menu, both are yummy though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
Rtf for pammy as her combination of gfe and wild lovemaking. She up her game for the rtf having much shower play, much dfk And generally very wet sloppy bj with her mouth constantly engulfing my dick. Her moans are more seductive and sensual and she likes to push me deep inside her during the lovemaking as she lock and gripped her legs around me while I fucked her hard. Very wild slut. Very satisfying session

Something interesting happen before my session. Okt initially gave me wrong room number but quickly text me to rectify. No issue as I get to have a preview of the other girl in his stable meso. To my surprise very sweet looking as well and looks cute and nice and seem to be very polite. Tempted to try as she was very well mannered and have a nice smile but had already booked pammy so didn’t take it up. Meso and pammy are friends but they don’t do tarma. Would be interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1