The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
OMNISLASH2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bintan Thread

I have stayed in Bintan for sometime and tried some massage. The real one and the happy ending one..

For all the bros who want to have nice food, massage, and cheong, this thread supposed to be the one for you

Transport from Singapore: there are countless ferry from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal but I recommend wavemaster instead of penguin. More comfy. They will bring you to Tanjung Pinang (TP). The capital of Bintan.

Hotel in TP: you can choose Pelangi Hotel (Rainbow Hotel) or Comfort hotel. The rate should be $40-$50 per night. The cheaper ones can be found around the harbor area but not really recommended.

Rainbow Hotel provides transport from harbor. So you can safely and conveniently travel to the hotel (a very plus point of the hotel).

Massage: Since you are tired because of 90 mins ferry trip, you want to release all the muscle ache. Then you can go to "Monalisa" massage. You can ask the hotel receptionist to arrange transport for you. They should know where "Monalisa" is. The transport is FOC!!

Monalisa Massage will cost you Rp 200,000 per 2 hours and THEY DO A GOOD MASSAGE!!! really value for money

"Massage": Now is the show time!!! Such massage parlors are widely available in the city. You can notice such massage by two things:
1. the neon light in front of the place
2. the receptionist WILL give you list of massause pics to choose (you know what i mean)

The massage will cost you Rp 50,000 to Rp 70,000 per hour ($10!!!) and inside you do your own nego. For a FJ, it is Rp 150,000 ($20!!!!!)

Tired of typing now.. will continue where needed
Old 07-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

chantmandu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bintan Thread

hey bro!

that's some great info. regarding the rainbow hotel you mention, do they also provide outcall services? like girls come to your room ?
Old 07-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNISLASH2 View Post
I have stayed in Bintan for sometime and tried some massage. The real one and the happy ending one..

Tired of typing now.. will continue where needed
Is good to have updates on Tg Pinang.

Bro, maybe it would be better if u could continue ur post at the following link..

http://samsforum.online/interna...-pinang-5.html
Old 08-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

OMNISLASH2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantmandu View Post
hey bro!

that's some great info. regarding the rainbow hotel you mention, do they also provide outcall services? like girls come to your room ?
No they don't. But you can always talk to the guard house or the hotel driver. You just need to give hint to them and they will do their job

They will offer you few girls. You pick and she will come to your doorstep

overnight company will damage you Rp400k
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1