The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: Macpherson Mall recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Got one a few stops after macpherson mall. Malaysian syt. Teasing on point. Price point slightly on the high side.
bro, its a spa u are saying?
any contact avaliable for it?
Old 23-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Macpherson Mall recommendation

Thanks, all for providing FR on this mall. I live in lichi which is walking distance. After reading all the FRs, very good FRs, I decided to save vitamin M. In the first place, I don't like to give LD.
Old 30-05-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Sat night got police car and special command (red truck) there around 11pm. Wondering what happened, as red truck usually Not easily got activated
Old 16-06-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is not in MacPherson mall but somewhere in the vicinity.
Went into this 2WO shop and had ML A massage me. It’s a very small curtain shop. Saw ML B snoozing on a massage bed and her body shape was hot.
Did the usual with ML A and got to the point of sucking and licking her big tasty boobs, as well as her fleshy butt.
She asked if I wanted tarma and I thought why not get that hottie in as well. So nego the price and second round of action begin.
ML A began sucking my cock while ML B slowly stripped and allowed me to explore her big pointy boobs (not as big as A but not far off). When I got to the butt, it was firm, shapely and fleshy and perky. I spent at least a good 5 mins just licking and sucking it. All this while getting a BJ from A and top body licking by B. Surrendered shortly after with my face still in B’s butt.
B commented that I love butts a lot and next time she will turn it into an ass session. For a guide on B’s body, check out this Malaysian Instagramer HK. Hoshino. She’s good to jerk off to on Insta.
First time trying tarma and glad I found such a good place to enjoy it at. Will def rtm
Old 17-06-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
For a guide on B’s body, check out this Malaysian Instagramer HK. Hoshino. She’s good to jerk off to on Insta.
First time trying tarma and glad I found such a good place to enjoy it at. Will def rtm
wanted to have a look at this IG girl that you mentioned, but can't find based on just Hoshino... got the actual handle?
Old 17-06-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sorry it’s hoshiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
wanted to have a look at this IG girl that you mentioned, but can't find based on just Hoshino... got the actual handle?
Old 17-06-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
C1015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Got one a few stops after macpherson mall. Malaysian syt. Teasing on point. Price point slightly on the high side.

Hi bro, can share contact? ML ?
Old 17-06-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Went into this 2WO shop and had ML A massage me. It’s a very small curtain shop. Saw ML B snoozing on a massage bed and her body shape was hot.
Did the usual with ML A and got to the point of sucking and licking her big tasty boobs, as well as her fleshy butt.
She asked if I wanted tarma and I thought why not get that hottie in as well. So nego the price and second round of action begin.
ML A began sucking my cock while ML B slowly stripped and allowed me to explore her big pointy boobs (not as big as A but not far off). When I got to the butt, it was firm, shapely and fleshy and perky. I spent at least a good 5 mins just licking and sucking it. All this while getting a BJ from A and top body licking by B. Surrendered shortly after with my face still in B’s butt.
B commented that I love butts a lot and next time she will turn it into an ass session. For a guide on B’s body, check out this Malaysian Instagramer HK. Hoshino. She’s good to jerk off to on Insta.
Is this on same side of road near the bus stop or opposite side near the mechanics. Hv not try the opposite side yet. May venture there seeing your fantastic fr. Thanks.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 9
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, could you share contact of this ML shop? Thanks
Old 26-06-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Mind sharing with me too? Thanks
Old 10-10-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Any interesting place to explore around Macpherson now?
Old 04-11-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
becks0707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have a recommendation for a place near macpherson station. She used to be at one of S'goon gardens MP but offered GQ but they called it 保养. She recently went over to this new place since last month. Abit shy for teachable. Allows roaming.Petite, not for boob lovers. Dmg is $160 for 1.5 hours and $108 for 1 hours. Interested bros can PM me.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4956 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

already replied by Pm me. already replied by Pm me. already replied by Pm me.

Last edited by beginat63; 10-11-2022 at 07:34 PM. Reason: replied to my request
Old 11-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kniteboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi bro, can PM share contact of this ML?
Old 11-11-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

The bus stop there got 3 shops. Inside have a few hidden gems. Went there before. Am a frequent visitor of the place now. Girl I frequent is Tina if I'm not wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1