The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 12-01-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Any FR for Isa?
Old 14-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hi bro

Does Lyo allow frenching and painting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Thanks bro for the sharing, have up u, will definitely try Lyo and share the review.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Hi bro

Does Lyo allow frenching and painting?
Not really. She can be a bit guarded and unwilling, unless she like you I think.
Old 15-01-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
msee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, new to the scene, any idea can do 2 shots with VP ladies instead of overnight?
Old 15-01-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Writing a FRs for another of VP gem MiMi.

Look: 10/10 (A slutty OL with super hot body.)
Body:9/10 (Slim with very big pair of F cup boobs. Nice pussy nicely shave and not bushy.)
French:10/10 (Yes, she speak french well.)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Very hard working gal who know how to please her man.)
FJ: 10/10 (She already cum and was dripping wet from the painting before the show start. Non-commercial feel with lots of GFE.)
Services: 10/10 (This gal is always horny and hungry for the rod.)

RTF: Yes, this round is my RTF round. The sad news is she mention she's going back next month.

For those that PM me or going to PM me asking how I get verified by VP. The answer is I also don't know, all I send them a msg and they ask me to PM them here and I got myself verify.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.
Old 15-01-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by noholesbar2 View Post
Any bro tried Dolly? One of her pics look like a previous gal under a diff name that I tried before. Old already, can't rem which one.
Tried her. Location is quite inaccessible without car or grab. IMO photos are quite close to actual person with little PS. I think she's one of the prettiest among the VP girls currently working.

High Gfe with lots of frenching. Does not chase you out at the end. Worth to RTF from my experience.
Old 15-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heliosursa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bros, can share how long you guys take to get verified by Vpremium? any ideas how i can get verified faster?
Old 15-01-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Cadmus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heliosursa View Post
yo bros, can share how long you guys take to get verified by Vpremium? any ideas how i can get verified faster?
Haha I think there's a long list of people waiting to be verified (myself included)
Old 15-01-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

finally managed to secure a booking with jisoo today and i would say it is worth the money,been a long time since i wrote a fr but she is deserving of one.
i would say she is much prettier in person and she said some guys says she look like lucy liu,i would agree but she looks more like maria ozawa with long hair in certain angles.Smooth suple skin with a really decent body,she is as tall as advertised too! Really funny character and easy to break the ice with.she can take a heck of a pounding and gets really wet easily.

Looks:8/10
Bbbj:8/10
Body:8/10
Fj:9/10

Enjoy guys!
Old 16-01-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Hurrykane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadmus88 View Post
Haha I think there's a long list of people waiting to be verified (myself included)
Yeap same here. Want to book other FLs (not from Vprem) to give review and increase your points also very difficult since there are limited options going around. Should have bonked more before the covid period man. Haha. But for now just pray and hope one day we get verified lor.
Old 16-01-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
heliosursa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadmus88 View Post
shag lols haha , well only can wait only liao i guess.
Old 17-01-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
shag lols haha , well only can wait only liao i guess.
Lucky for me, I still remembered that I got verified within 2 days.
Old 17-01-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwarrior View Post
Lucky for me, I still remembered that I got verified within 2 days.
Yeah mine was quite fast. Within an hour or two after sending a message.
Frankly I'm not sure what's the criteria to get verified though.
I saw a lot of Bros keep putting up post "for verification", don't think that helps. Sending him WhatsApp directly would have been the first thing you would do. It's all mentioned in the VP posts.
Old 17-01-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Yeah mine was quite fast. Within an hour or two after sending a message.
Frankly I'm not sure what's the criteria to get verified though.
I saw a lot of Bros keep putting up post "for verification", don't think that helps. Sending him WhatsApp directly would have been the first thing you would do. It's all mentioned in the VP posts.
Yup, totally agreed.. posting for verification at the forum no use, better to either telegram or whatsapp VP for verification
Old 18-01-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
lols gg i just submitted verification yesterday, really need take 3 weeks?
Where to submit verification through?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1