The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

Very nicely written TS
Old 17-01-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

#6 : I want you to tell teo…. about you and xy being intimate so many times…. he did tell you about me right?

me : yup. he did. erm… ok. but he sort of knew…… just maybe not the exact number. but he’s aware…. you sure it’s a good idea to tell him?

#6 : yup. why not. he gave you the courtesy ma….

me : any chance you are jealous he’s attention all on xy now?

#6 : no ah… not that it matters, when I gave him a hug to calm him down just now. he smelled my hair and pecked my cheek also……. hehe..

me : ok….. you sure you are ok?

#6 : like that lo. maybe still a bit affected by earlier….. all the stupid thought in my head….. had a taste of what you went through with me and raj…. (she grabbed my hand tighter) I don’t think there can be anyone else like you.

me : I thought you might blame me for being too easy going, perhaps even questioning if I was even serious with you…. sorry ah, interacting with xy brought back some very unpleasant memories, how she turned against me despite my good intentions….

#6 : I did… back then… that’s why always believed raj’s stupid words…. but don’t blame her la. it’s not easy.

me : goodness… stop acting like her leh. just stay true to yourself…..

#6 : tsk, I have to…. so you won’t miss her.

me : ok. i listen to you, but at some point if it gets too annoying, I let you know.

#6 : can I ask you for a favour?

me : yes dear?

#6 : find out how the date went with teo and xy can?

me : sure. why ah?

#6 : if it didn’t go well…… I want you to date her one more time.

me : ok…. here we go again……..

#6 : no no. listen to me ok.

me : i’m trying very hard not to wonder, if you want to push me to xy cos you think i love her more or you prefer to be with teo.

#6 gripped my hand very tight…. i could hear her taking deep breaths…

#6 : slow down can? it’s very hurtful to hear that you know….

I just parked the car and we reached home…..

me : sorry. you know how annoyed I get whenever you try to push me away right? you have to stop doing that… by the way, did you like block me just now? You know I ran back to the car, I really thought you’ve driven away.

#6 : huh why? …. erm……. don’t misunderstand! wait….

she unlocked her phone, then hesitated to show me….

#6 : promise you won’t laugh?

me : what? quick la. show me what you did….

it was her chat with mine. there were so many messages….. I didn’t receive a single one of them……… she blocked me…….. I scrolled….. the stuff she typed, very emo… I better not share here….. I felt fucking guilty……….. she was telling me how much she loved me. listing every single thing she could remember I’ve done for her……… even saying stuff like she’d let me go if xy was my one true love……… I looked at her, she sat there pouting…… like holding back her tears….

me : oh my….. erm……. can we rush to the bedroom?

her : (sniffs) why?

me : mother is watching tv…… and I want to hug you and cry together….

her : haha..... stupid…….. (we hugged in the car instead and I apologised profusely to her….) i’m still hungry actually.

me : erm. what do you feel like eating? you wanna join them for dim sum?

her : nope. let them have their privacy… now who is the one who cannot let them gooooo….. (I pinched her gently….) ok ok. joking.. joking….

me : i’m sorry. again… and for my lapse….

her : wait til you see me with S if I ever meet him again… I’m not even confident in myself not to be weak…..

me : ok let’s both stop talking about this before either of us end up doing something stupid again…

her : you are right…. you ready for our 35th?

me : no leh... scared I think about the kiss with xy while we do… (i gave her my schmuck face, taunting her)

her : urghhhhh!!! (she whined out loud, grabbing my arm and biting into my shirt… she bit hard!)

me : wah ahahahah you sibei violent…. eh mother is looking. okay.. okay.. i’m sorry… haha. you die.. she saw… your fake demure image gone liao muahaha ( i ran out of the car… then ran upstairs while she kicked her shoes away and chased me a little)

mother : oei oei.

her : he bully me.

me : no leh she violent one... hahaha.

i kept laughing and went upstairs, pausing halfway to look down at her sitting beside my mother and leaning on her shoulder while she pat on her head to ‘console’ her.. she whined and pointed up at me, calling me a bully but in a sweet way…….

I looked down at her, that moment… that was the moment….

I made my way down to them, extended my hand at her as my mother gave me a few of her lines…… she smacked my hand away, asked me not to disturb them…. I went down on one knee, “pleaseee?” surprising her, making her pouty mood change to a smile. instead of standing up, she pulled me down to sit beside my mother, reminding me to spend time with her. watch some tv…. However, the moment I started to use my phone, she brought me upstairs….

her : you not curious meh… what I’m wearing inside?

me : pink! haha. you flashed me when you got off the car remember?

her dress came down…… she was in the white bra which I didn’t responded to her previously……

me : you are seriously FULL of surprises…

she started to lay the sheets…. and bent her ass at me….

me : wah so confident ah??? i thought you said you worried I didn’t like the white?

her : then why are you unzipping ah? hehe…..

me : waiting for my slut wife to blow me lo… in her innocent white bra… fuck sexy…..

her : did xy blow for you?

me : erm… not at first..

her : is she good?

me : nope.

my fiancé held my cock nicely… gently pulled my foreskin back…….. she kissed it nicely, looking up at me…. like she was reluctant.. scared………. looked up at me…. then finally licked it once…. started to kiss it nicely…………

me : you sure you ok to blow? it’s ok if you find it disgusting…. (i acted along)

her : yes. i’m ok…… I just want to kiss the penis which gave me the best pleasure of my life….

me : fuck… you are good…..

suddenly. i thought of the number of penises she’s sucked……. total of 6? hopefully no more……

her : i want…..

she leaned backwards, stretched her legs and removed her thong, then spread her legs…… her pussy looked different, she had trimmed it this morning…. started to make me wonder, how she start to trim it in the first place……… did raj order her to do it? or she did it to please him….. I pushed in gently to an already wet pussy… she can get turned on from just blowing me now???? maybe love can really help someone get turned on and get past my fat looks…….

I started to fuck her, normal, didn’t go straight at her g spot…. bent forward, she played with my nipples, it was awkward at first but fuck, it was enjoyable. I’ve never known that! we started to make love…. slow and sweet gentle love………

my phone rang….. I reached for it in my pants, still on me, while she helped to unbuckle my belt…..

me : it’s teo.

her : ok. pick…….

I answered, then put it on speaker...

me : hey.

I continued to bang my fiance, but normally and slowly… we resumed kissing…

teo : eh I driving over now. dapao something for you and sis.

my fiance started to give out some soft moans….……. softly…. but sweet…

teo : eh you two… is it erm. ok… shit bro you on speaker… eh.. i hang at the gate later.

me : ok.. ok… sorry. thanks….

my fiance was staring up at me…. i didn’t rush to hang up, and let teo do the hanging up.

me : you moaned on purpose one lo……. I wasn’t even hitting your fav spot….

her : sorry….. told you i’m broken.

me ; you did it to make xy jealous? or teo?

her : xy…… sorry. i know i’m being mean.

me : no it’s ok. i like this side of you also……….. but sorry. you need to be punished….

her : howwww??? ahhhhh…. ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah!

I made sure I didn’t press on her hands…

I made sure I didn’t fuck her like she meant nothing…….

I bent forward and we locked lips, continued to pound her at her g spot until she gave me the now familiar body arch….. she broke off from my kiss, eyes shut, head shaking…… eyes opening slightly look at me…. let our a loud moan… collapse and hugged me tight…..

after a good long hug and slow kisses from her all over my big fat face,I purposely let go of my weight and rested on her body until she couldn’t take it and laughed non stop……

me : ok. time to eat?

her : huh?

me : you didn’t hear the car horn just now?

her : nope….. let me sleep ok.

I went down…. it was almost 9 pm… My mother had already collected the food and it was on the dining table.. Just glad she told my father not to touch it yet, otherwise ……. Teo bought A LOT, like he was compensating. I unpacked, took some portions and brought upstairs........ she was really knocked out….. slept and curled up. I put the food down and wrapped her in the cover…. she woke up instead, we ate in the room.

her : do you think we are wrong? teo is still married after all…

me : yeah. i feel guilty as always, but you’ve seen how L treats him… no love at all. she just focus on the kids……. you realise his kids, see me as stranger? my best buddy’s kids… not even allowed to have an uncle. i used to buy them toys, but always ended up causing teo and her to quarrel… even the educational toys… I also backed off…… and not like, when teo suggested divorce, she was sad or anything….. it’s like it doesn’t matter to her anyway, no change to their live…. he sleeps alone at home by the way. wife always go sleep with the two girls… he didn’t tell me how many years it’s been like this….

she ate quietly, sort of pitying him…….. then leaning on my shoulder…. feeding me… trying to trick me into eating with the chili sauce….

me : so why did you moan on purpose just now?

her : I don’t know too….. just needed xy to know I guess………. told you i’m broken.

me : i’m broken too…. perhaps that’s why I’m so ok with you and others…. as long as I know. but i do get jealous.

her : i still need you to test with xy you know?

me : need?

her : yes.

me : you know just now, when I looked own at you with mother. the way you pout, whine all these. xy will never be like that. and that’s what I really want.

her : hehe i think i saw the look on your stupid face………

me : you see? xy will never be like that. she’s very nice and sweet, yes. but she’s boring…. she’d never be ok to be with me and teo together at the same time. she’d never be able to understand that i can make mistakes but still love her……

her : even though she was with you and her own fiance at the same time?

me : yup…

her : but maybe she’s changed? you know? such life changing events change people.

me : let that be her journey with Teo bah. or anyone else. I’ve already had my journey with you..

her : i still need you to test yourself with her ok. please? no matter what you do, I won’t try to push you to her or leave you….

me : ok. but if teo is with her already, I can’t. you understand?

her : ok.

she put on one of my worn t-shirt and her worn shorts from the laundry basket, then kept the food and brought it downstairs…. I checked my phone….. Teo didn’t text, nor did he set up the group. I supposed things were going well between the two of them…… I turned on my comp and wanted to start a game, but that urge was now gone also… went out of the room to receive her as she came up…. we showered, helped her dry her hair. she told me to game, after seeing my comp was on, while she read… until she fell asleep…… we were really like a married couple now….. it was a friday night some more, not that it matters. I took her book away and tucked her in. wanted to start another game before I slept, i wasn’t even wondering how it went with teo, until he called while i was waiting for matchmaking in the game…… Was glad I already set to silent mode, I took the call outside and walked downstairs.

——————
me : hey?

teo : you busy?

me : nope. #6 slept le. what’s up?

teo : erm. can talk?

me : sure. where you?

teo : i’m still at xy’s…

me : whoa…. (i checked the time, it was LATE! not midnight yet, but almost…) things went so well ah?

teo : too fast…… but i think, she got affected more just now when I call you while driving over to deliver the food.

me : why leh?

teo : she heard #6 moan la.

me : so……

teo : bro how serious were you with her back then?

me : i aim her cos I dulan that fucker. you know what.

teo : but how serious?

me : months? sorry, #6 wanted me to let you know out of courtesy, me and xy F a lot up to her wedding……

teo : oh ok. no wonder. she so affected…..

me : what do you mean? we weren’t in love or what la. maybe could have been, but she went bat shit crazy when I wanted to tell her the truth about ???….

teo : yes I remember you told me before….

me : bro whatever I had with her, it was just damn messed up. i will admit to her what I did ok? about jogging that path to try to know her…. you start fresh with her.

teo : I can’t…

me : why?

teo : we did stuff already.

me : holy fuck! that was FAST!

teo : no la. i didn’t … you know.. all the way…. I wanted it to be different with her…. but I think she wanted to use me to … you know… like get over you..

me : i admit to her? let her know it was all a ruse?

teo : bro. i was there la. you loved her also. it wasn’t a ruse……. if she made the right decision, I’d be calling her sis already…. we didn’t fuck. she wanted to. i was shocked.

me : what exactly happened? you drove her home then?

teo : she invited me in to talk more. we both enjoyed each others’ story as distraction…. she started to cry, I consoled her. I couldn’t resist hugging her…. she kissed me…. and I lost control. she brought me upstairs lo.

me : wait. you two drank? or?

teo : nope. didn’t drink….

me : then then?

teo : she was quite… you know. hiong. I was a bit surprised and turned off… she pulled my shorts down and auto pilot on her own. surprise she ok, thought she innocent one…. I almost want la. but I want serious with her. so didn’t… just lick only…

me : holy fuck! since when you….. wah you really think she’s the one ah? hope you didn’t pull your anus licking kink on her.

teo : no. don’t dare. not sure. but try lo. maybe her maybe not. but yeah, i’m glad I didn’t rush….

me : so how now? you going back up to sleep beside her ?

teo : I don’t know. that’s why I called you.

me : erm…….. I tell you what, you go back up, tidy everything up, her clothes all these. set nicely..

teo : done le bro. she sleeping under blanket already. but haven’t bath.

me : ok .. good. then…. erm she not anal like #6. so ok……. tell you what, you sleep on her sofa. let her wake you tomorrow morning. make sure you let her wake you. then explain you don’t know how to open the gate, so didn’t want to wake her…… then jio her breakfast or what.

teo : then our hike?

me : still need meh? you are already in.

teo : true….

me : go pretend to sleep already la. in case she wakes up…

teo : haha. unlikely she knocked out already. lick until my jaws sore…….

me : you damn happy leh…. this is the longest we’ve ever chat on the phone.

teo : haha yeah. I disturbing?

me : no. #6 asleep. I can talk. but you not too loud and wake xy. then my brilliant plan go to waste... btw, you two really didn’t drink?

teo : nope. why?

me : guess you really made her feel safe, otherwise why would she be so open minded so quickly…

teo : no la. guess maybe, after what she been through, no need to be innocent already…

me : how’s a blowjob? still bad?

teo : no leh. a lot of effort. like she got something to prove like that…. bro i tell you, she’s using me to get over you. i can tell…

me : lame. was she loud ? when you lick?

teo : yeah. fucking loud. not sure fake or real…

me : you will find out more eventually la.

We continued to chat a little more, I clarified things about xy for him... he asked me about his plans, asked for my opinion and stuff… I chat with him a little more, he’s never been this happy… he’s never gone for any ladies with this kind of attachment……

I went back upstairs, my fiance was already snoring slightly… brushed my teeth and climbed into bed with her……

I lay in bed. tried to snuggle with her but she turned away, as usual.

Xy was the opposite, even while sleepy and tired, she’s still sweet…… I started to think more about her…………

’no la, she stays in the landed… not the cheap hdb there where he lives…’

I can still remember that arrogant bastard’s tone and condescension towards me, in front of many colleagues, always feeling the need to make me aware of my weight so he can feel better about himself, or make himself look better to others… he could barely do his job, got in the company via some shady recommendation.

Ever since that day, I was super motivated to bring him down at work. Somehow, with his glib tongue, ‘charming’ personality, he was able to get by with mediocre work time after time… I chanced upon her facebook profile. Zero selfies, mostly about food and cafes, but didn’t look like he was the one who brought her either…. we had quite many things in common…..

Heard him boasting about her. how frequent she jogs, even suggested I should join her to lose weight since I live nearby. He didn’t know what my family had moved a few years, I didn’t feel a need to correct him either. Instead, I had a better idea…

it took me about 4 days, 4 days of leaving work at different timing, and the long drive back to my old hdb home...... and then jogging down that long path in the hopes of crossing paths with her….. but finally, I caught a glimpse of someone in a dark green t-shirt from far and back shorts. The height, the body size….

is that her?

[do let me know if i should share about me and xy.]
Old 17-01-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the update TS, really appreciate it
Old 18-01-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Bro 1231231233, I think xy will belong to the CB colleague thread. Maybe let's focus on current story? But if the progress requires some background on xy and the bastard. By all means let's do it all here.

Cheers and pls continue with your update.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

It's part of your journey. It's fine to lump them all together at least we won't be left hanging there
Old 18-01-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

could that really be her…. too fast, couldn’t see clearly. shit. this road round is too long, no way can I catch up with her. If I just turn and catch up with her, she may think I’m some creep… fuck… she’s jogging away…….. just heck and test my luck again tmr? My dulanness for the CB colleague made me less calm and cool…… then, an idea came…… i stopped to rest, watched her jog at a normal pace towards the main road…. I followed slowly, walking like I was catching my breath. Watched her move further away, finally at the main road…… she turned left! I took my time, was really unfit at that time… I made my way to the main road, could see her jogging in the distance from far…. glad I wore my specs. waited for her to reach the end at the junction…. Good! she was going to cross, and perhaps running back to her place on the opposite side of the main road. I turned right, crossed the road and jogged towards her direction. Kept my cool as we eventually closed in on each other……….. kept what cool, I couldn’t help but stare at her body…. she’s not tall, nice toned legs… her boobs… fuck man, they look like D cups..

just like that… I was hooked.

We jogged past each other, she didn’t look at me…. That was it… I stopped jogging, watched her jog away…….. waited……… she reached the junction… started walking…….. she waited for the traffic light, and crossed! She was going for one more round!

I continued down that stretch…….crossed over…. lost sight of her, she went in that long side road for another round! Goodness! she can really run! I took note of the time, hopefully she’s habitual. I reached the opening of the side small road, saw her in the distance, RUNNING TOWARDS ME! Fuck! She’s fast… but don’t think she’s seen me yet…

i’m no hunk.

I’m no charmer.

I only had one weapon in my arsenal.

Act cute, act innocent, act vulnerable…

When she was about 50m away, I got in her line of sight, stood there panting, bent forward… pretended to wonder if I should turn right and run the path in…….. stood upright, take a few steps towards her, but stopped and bent to pant again, taking up half of the narrow path…..

she came closer…. and closer……

me : oh. sorry. sorry (I lifted my hand and apologised for blocking her path, stepped aside)

xy : it’s ok. are you ok?

I heard her voice for the very 1st time. it was sweet! but she was panting.

me : yes.. (i nodded…)

before I could think to pull off any ruse, she was off and ran away already…. I could roughly know her pace, took my time, made sure she could still see me when she jogged back… we both roughly reached the opposite sides of the junction at the same time. She didn’t cross and jogged back into her neighbourhood… that was it, our first ever ‘meet’.

Even thought it was fucking brief and lame, I wasn’t sure previously if I wanted to proceed with this immoral and fucked up plan with a hint of righteousness, I was sure now. I moved some of my stuff back to the hdb unit, good thing it wasn’t rented out yet at that time. It was far from the MRT, hard to find a reasonable tenant price that was worth renting… The sian thing was, next day was the weekend. I didn’t know if she was going to go jogging at the same time, but the good thing was, it was a freaking Friday evening, and yet she’s alone. the fucker ??? was probably out poker or partying somewhere. Spent the night scrolling her facebook which barely had any pictures of her, only some as bridesmaid, her in a blue dress… her bust didn’t look as big in the photo.

I woke early, kept walking out to the corridor to look at the junction to check if she was jogging…… no luck. I gave up, went out in the afternoon… drove into her neighbourhood, fuck i was becoming like a stalker. fuck wrong.

I went home… tested my luck and went for a jog at the same time as yesterday. #6 was always complaining about my weight as well. perhaps, that was the reason she never even give me a hand job (that’s what I thought at that time). good to slim down, win win win either way…. I barely jogged, just walked…… no sign of her at all…. I stayed til almost 7pm, it was dinner time, unlikely for her to jog. went back, but decided to go one long round so I could walk past her neighbourhood entrance…….

Sunday, I did the same routine. but no luck….

weekday, I went at the same time I saw her on Friday….. We started to jog by each other and sort of nodded at each other, but her timing was different daily, some days later than usual, but never before 6pm….

Weekend came, I went later and I took as much time as I could possibly walked slowly…… it was almost 8pm.

then in the distance… the body size… the hair… tied up…. white shirt… she was crossing the road, I was on the side of the road of her house…. fuck! i was so far away…. and I was fucking tired already. I just walked, kept looking straight, wondering if she’d see me from the other side. Apparently, she didn’t… by the time I jogged to the junction, she was gone. headed down that road… reached the small road entrance, no sign of her. she was still in there, perhaps jogging the huge round…. into the semi ‘industrial’ area… fuck man it was dark. she’s really daring.

I jogged slowly, down half the path, still no sign of her. I turned around, went on the other side of the road, walked but kept my hands on my waist, like I cannot already… stopping to bend and pant… so many times…. it felt like eternity……… i finally hear some steps behind me…..

her : you ok?

I acted all surprised and looked at her, feigned confusion etc…. she stopped and jogged on the spot…. fuck man…. fuck… fuck… fuck…. her boobs bounced in front of me….. i could see her black sports bra…

me : oh. hi. was it you the other time also?

her : yup. you ok?

me : yes. just fat. thanks. you are really nice.

her : oh thanks. nothing la. take care.

she jogged off again…. i took my time, but walked normally… stared at her tiny ass as she ran away…… before she turned left to run down the stretch, I saw her taking a look in my direction before running off…. I made a right turn, sat at the nearby bus stop and used my phone…. I was right, she ran across, then crossed the junction. then came for one more round. she didn’t say anything this time and ran past me. I pretended not to see her as well……. watched her jog away, turned into the small road again… I waited about 25 minutes. she finally reappeared… she looked in my direction, saw me looking at her… she turned left and jogged away……….. then turned back and jogged towards me…… and to me……

her : you sure you ok?

me : hey hi. yes. why ah?

her : thought you injured your ankle or something.

me : oh. no. just resting here. enjoy the peace.

her : oh ok. take care.

she was about to jog away.

me : hey. mind if i share something?

her : huh?

me : it’s really late and dark already. perhaps you should jog in there alone.

her : oh. it’s ok. I’m used to it already.

me : oh sorry ah for being kpo…

her : no la. it’s sweet. ok. you take care.

me : thanks. you are sweet too.

her : thanks.

she started to walk home instead.. the shorter route instead of going one round again. She was walking towards my hdb block. i let her move away, then got up and caught up with her.

me : hey. mind if I walk with you?

her : oh ok. sure.

me : you live around here too?

her : yup.

me : mine is that block right there.

her : oh ok… how long have you been jogging?

me : just recently. a week or so…. ex girlfriend complained i’m too fat.

her : oh ok. I’m sorry to hear that.

me : no la it’s ok. too different in personality. I like coffee, she doesn’t even like tea.

her : oh. yup maybe better not to force things…

me : sorry. i’m sharing so much….

her : it’s ok.

me : what about you? you run here often?

her : started a few months ago. need to keep fit.

we chat a little bit more, I was glad she didn’t ask me about my job. I didn’t have to lie to her. we reached the junction.

me : thanks for the lovely chat. haven’t had such a nice conversation with any lady, actually anyone for a long time.

her : you exaggerate (in chinese) la. but thanks for the chat. drink more water when you get home…

me : ok I will. see you around.

her : sure.

me : hey. you running at this time tomorrow again?

her : yup why?

me : may i join you?

her : oh. erm ok..

me : sorry, I really don’t feel it’s safe for a lady to run alone at this hour. i know i cannot keep up la. but at least if you scream right, I can come rescue you 20 minutes later…

her : 20 minutes later?

me : cos i’m slow ma. haha. useless la i know.

her : haha. you funny. call police la! will be faster than you…

me : wah. you suan me already. nice.

her : haha sorry sorry. ok sure. roughly this time. see you then.

me : see you.

that was it, that’s our ‘cute meet’… that’s how xy and I started an unexpected friendship… around the same time, I waited at my corridor. saw her appear, crossed over to my side of the junction, saw her looked around a little, then started jogging slowly away.. I decided to let her wait a bit. then headed down…….. it was all faked. I reached the entrance of the side road, then saw her jogging back towards me already. No way she ran round the roads inside. no way! she just ran in and ran out! I felt fucking happy. I waved and she waved…. picked up my pace and ran towards her.

me : you didn’t run inside?

her : yeah la. your fault….

me : my fault? sorry ah I rushed home as quickly as I could le.

her : oh no la. it’s ok. just, I’m scared to run inside this late now. but it’s good la. thanks for the advice…

I suggested for her to run ahead, I couldn’t match her pace, but I’d be behind. she agreed….. for some reason, we didn’t exchange names at all… just kept with this arrangement over 2 more weekends… and normal jogging on weekdays. I was getting fitter. sometimes even catching up with her and matching her pace and pretending not being able to sustain and let her pull away… we always have a good laugh, but didn’t talk much. she was keeping her distance, let she purely wanted to just keep me as a jogging partner on weekdays especially, she even started wearing ear phones to avoid conversation I suppose….

I was getting demoralised with the complete lack of progress. she’s really an innocent and loyal girlfriend to that fucker ??? i suppose. I really couldn’t find an opening to elevate our ‘friendship’….

then, the chance finally came.. We weren’t jogging together, just on that same long path. She was somewhere in the enclave ( hope i used the right word)

It finally happened… We were caught in a huge heavy rain.
Old 18-01-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyboi View Post
It's part of your journey. It's fine to lump them all together at least we won't be left hanging there
This is exactly what i think as well
Old 18-01-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
jucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written bro TS
Old 18-01-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

I went and found her seeking shade under a tree, but it was useless. She saw me and waved at me, signalling me to join her. I used my large body and made it obvious that I was trying to shield her from the rain when ever the wind changed direction... she was on a white singlet..... her light blue bra was fucking obvious, so was the shape of her c cups... just hindered by some print on that singlet. She caught me looking, then folded her arms and acted like she was cold.. I knew I could to act, but she wasn’t like other ladies... I removed my shirt and gave it to her and asked her to use it to shield the rain. She was shocked but I ran off... luckily, it was after weeks of jogging, I could maintain a steady pace... didn’t feel like fainting... luckily, it was perhaps 800 m from my block. Ran across the road and avoided the junction... went home, quickly boiled very little water in the kettle water.. grabbed a tshirt and wore it.. towels, the only ones I had there, filled a Starbucks bottle with the water and added in some tap.... was about to go..... fuck it. I had to seal the deal.

Fucking deceitful, but it was what I specialised in..

I poured a bit of the mixed water on top of my left, making it red. Tong the pain, grabbed car keys and headed down in slippers. On the quick drive over, I started to think, which option to proceed? She’s not easy, definitely not going to get to fuck her right away. I had to hook her further in....

Reached her tree and honked, did a quick 3 point turn and parked beside her, got off used umbrella and helped her over the small drain gap, holding her hand in the process and pulling her to my body when i almost slipped in my simple slippers.

We got in the car and I handed her the towels. She just kept apologising for wetting my car, and thanking me for rescuing her. Kept wiping herself down, focusing on her back and her butt thighs so she wouldn’t wet my car further. I joked nervously (because i was busy trying to focus on driving and also staring at her boobs each time she lifted her body upwards to wipe the chair seat beneath her butt) and thanked her for keeping me motivated to run, otherwise would have fainted along the way. I was careful and remembered to pretend that I wasn’t too sure where she lived. She wanted me to drive home actually and walk back on her own. She wanted to help me clean and dry the car, I told her I was going out. I dropped her at her unit, and handed her the umbrella, she insisted on washing my towels for me. Then I realised... fuck! I completely forgot!!! As she was getting out, I stopped her

Hey drink this now, quick. Before you catch a cold

She closed the door again, surprised. She didn’t suspect or ask what it was, took the bottle from me and saw the red spot on my hand (I smacked it a lot to make it look worse that it was) she opened the bottle, saw the mist coming out, she understood what happened. Asked me if I was ok but I urged her to drink immediately. She grabbed my hand and checked, but I pulled my hand away from her, then apologised for being surprised, then rushed her to get off with the bottle as I was late already. She was rather shocked by my cold attitude, I wanted to stick to my plan. She got off and thanked and apologised again... I quickly drove off.

At that point, we still don’t know each others’ name, or had each others’ number.

I ghosted her the next two days, could see secretly from my corridor, like clockwork, she went for her jogs, crossed over, could see her looking around for me... sat at the bus stop..

Wed- waited until 6.15pm then ran into the small road, ran back at my block’s direction and continued this loop a few times. I stood outside and made sure I hid myself well, luckily, the neighbour in the corner unit’s door was always closed!

Thurs- waited until 6.25pm.. she repeated the same routine.... at about 7pm, She made her way back, but crossed over to my side of the junction to look around.... she walked down the Long steps and went under my block... I rushed over the staircase and went down a flight to see behind the blocks. She was walking around the open air carpark, looking around to see if she recognised my car... she stopped at a few, but she couldn’t recall which was my car. In fact, she walked past it thrice without realising it.

Friday- I went down in homewear, slippers, wallet only, at the perfect timing... I confidently walked up the Long flight of stairs, thinking that when I cross the zebra crossing to the junction traffic light, she’d be at the other side.....

FUCK! She was no where in sight.... I started to panic... fuck! Where was she! The traffic light flashed green... I quickly turned around and moved quickly back to my block to buy some more time.... where was she??? Admittedly, I moved up and down the stairs like a idiot, if someone had been observing me from above, I would simply look like some lunatic behaving oddly. I finally let hunger take over, decided to fuck it and just cross over to buy dinner and try again tomorrow.

As I walked towards McDonald’s ...

‘Hey!!!’

I turned to that familiar voice, she was walking from the bus stop, in a navy blue top and black skirt, still in what I supposed were her work clothes. She had a lot of things in her hands...

Fuck! I smiled damn fucking happily at her.

Her : where are you going?

Me : dapao dinner. You just finished work?

Her : my mother is ill, went to dapao dinner for them.

I immediately reached and helped her with the bags, which she declined but I insisted and took over.

Her : sorry to trouble you again!!

Me : It’s ok. I’m free anyway.

I walked her back to her unit.

Me : not jogging today?

Her : wanted to, but had to settle this. What about you?

Me : I can’t yet. Still recovering.

Her : recovering? Are you ok?

Me : went down with flu two days ago.

Her : oh no wonder....

Me : no wonder what?

Her : I mean.. because of the rain right?

Me : think so. I’m old la, not as fit as you.

Her : I was a bit feverish also, but your warm water helped! Did you drink yourself?

Me : haha I think you gonna laugh... I didn’t. Think I still macho la.

Her : see la. How’s your hand?

Me : Erm what hand?

Her : the burn?

I forgot about it myself! She’s damn good!

Me : nothing bah.

She came beside me to look, signalling me to show it to her.

her: you shouldn’t be eating fast food by the way, should eat something plain.

me: the porridge place I like is too far, you know seah’s? ( she nodded in agreement) , hard to order and then get a table alone also. dapao isn’t nice also…

I had every scenario planned out, even done my research to see what she likes, hoping that it will lead her to say the following..

her: erm, I accompany you?

me: oh, you aren’t eating dinner with your parents?

her: ate liao, but light one. can eat more. That place is one of my favourite places anyway.

me: oh ok, I go back and get my car, you can manage?

Her : no no. Wait. I can drive. You wait here?

She took the bags from me and walked further down into her unit. I waited at the end, with nothing but just my wallet, house keys and the obvious semi erection in my shorts. Fuck! She wasn’t even in anything sexy... she look plain as fuck, why was I getting a half erection??

She took awhile to be done, probably unpacked the food for her parents, even popping her head out of the get to check that I was still waiting, signalling to me that she was apologetic and told me to wait. Finally heard her gate open and her car drove out to me pick me and I got on.

Her : sorry to make you wait. So seah’s porridge? My treat.

Me : no need la. Go Dutch. But you not going to eat much anyway... by the way, why don’t you drive to work?

Her : Erm. I’m not good at driving... also, it’s so near, no need to waste petrol.

Me : haha, you seem fine leh. You want me to take over? Just switch cars.

Her : it’s ok, you are recovering, just rest. By the way, your towels are behind, don’t forget to take later.

The drive was longer than expected, I suggested an earlier exit from the expressway and brought her to a fish head steamboat in amk, something which excited her as well. The place was value for money, which made her more satisfied. It was quite surprising how at ease and comfortable we both felt with each other, like a couple before holding hands etc. I think she felt it took, I showed her my erection when I got up at the table to go and order, then came back to look at the table number, acting blur and feigning a bit of drowsiness blur blur from medication, caught her looking and raining an eye brow, perhaps she thought it was my phone…. She kept standing up to scoop the pot and find the fish slices for me, reminding me to eat more of it to recover well… I took each moment to stare at her busts…. she was really sweet, barely ate much and I had to force her to enjoy the ingredients.. She wanted to go to the simple bakery and was excited to buy the traditional simpler cakes there. I waited outside for her when she paid, she came out and then forced me to accept her ‘share’ of the bill, I took half of what she offered, considering she barely ate. she kept apologising for making me wait, but I kept telling her how much I enjoyed her company as friends… The drive back was more comfortable, we talked like old friends. She drove me to my block, before I alighted.

xy : hey wait….

she got off the car and went behind, took the bag where I supposed my towels were. She was bending forward to take things from the plastic bag from the bakery…. I looked through the window and saw into her top… saw her ample cleavage……… fucking turn on….. she rushed over to me to hand me my stuff….. i caught her looking at my erection… it was obvious, poking upwards and outwards…

xy : I got you some bread, in case you are hungry tomorrow morning. Do not eat McDonalds ok.

me : hey thanks.. really effort. you are seriously thoughtful. thanks so much…

xy sort of blushed : it’s nothing. I would be the one having fever if you didn’t come to save me. by the way, I am xy… what’s your name?

me : oh erm…. goodness. oh yeah. i don’t know your name. i mean. i never knew your name. until now.

xy : yeah lo, my name is not ‘hey’ ok. so what’s your name?

i gave her my chinese name to be safe…

me : by the way, let’s hide an umbrella somewhere in the trees along the path tomorrow? in case it rains in the future.

xy : good idea! so same time tomorrow?

me : yup sure… ok see you.

Nice and sweet lady definitely, still in her mid 20’s. Wondering why she’d be with such an ass like my colleague, who has openly been bragging to others that he’s found a gold mine. Goldmine, not gem, but goldmine. Single daughter, parents intending to retire in their house in New Zealand, surely leaving the landed house to them..

I heard the sound of her car door closing. I realised, it’s moving too slow already. She’s ready. I rushed over and knocked on the window. Instead of lowering the window, she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out again… really not used to driving.

xy : what’s wrong? did I miss a towel or?

me : oh no no. just wondering. erm. is it ok if we exchange numbers? in case I don’t feel well and can’t jog..

xy : oh yes. good idea. I was also wondering how to return the towels to you also. you take my number?

me : i didn’t bring my phone. sorry. you take mine?

xy : didn’t bring? oh. ok ok. wait ah.

she got her phone from inside the car and I walked over to her, while adjusting my penis, rubbed it a few times to make it look fitter….. she handed me her phone to type my number in. I didn’t ring it and handed it back to her. the ball was now in her court…. i saw her looking at my erection. handed back her phone and left with a simple goodbye…. walked away without looking back even hearing her car drive away.

I sniffed the towels on the ride up, the smelled so nice….. reached home and checked my phone immediately. There was a message received.

xy : hi hi. Xy here. Sorry you fell sick because of me. Thanks for the recommendation for dinner. It was nice and value! Get well soon!

I read her message, FOUGHT EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE IN MY HAND AND URGE IN MY BODY…. put my phone down…. went to take a shower………. a slow one… jerked off while sniffing my towel imagining her scent…. recalling the shape of her busts…… how see through her white shirt was……… i cummed fucking easily…

took my time, settled other stuff, then replied her.

me : hey. no la. don’t say that. Thanks for the company! I really appreciate it, otherwise I’d have eaten mcdonalds and fall sick all over again. Thanks for the lovely company as well. Haven’t had such a comfortable evening for so long! You’ve reached home?

xy : yup yup! of course! My driving skills aren’t that bad la. hehe.

me : are you still going jogging?

xy : hey! how do you know? I was contemplating!

me : please don’t ok?

xy : why?

me : it’s really late. and dark. I know there are cars driving in to go for dinner there but you run that big round, it’s really dangerous.

xy : Yup you are right. I’m rather tired also.

me : long day at work?

xy : yup. exhausting day. Think I’ll take a break then. you can don’t worry and rest well.

me : I think I better step out of the house and do spot checks. not sure if I can spot you though if you secretly go for jogs..

xy : no need! I promise I won’t jog. You sure you can jog tomorrow? I think you should rest more though.

me : I think I should be able to walk slowly. but headache la. not sure what to eat for lunch tomorrow. You have any recommendations?

me : thank you so much for the bread though, you solved a problem for me. If only seah porridge is like just at the coffeeshop under BLK 7??….

xy : Actually, I can go and dapao for your parents. They like it too. May I dapao for you too?

me : huh, wouldn’t you be going out ? it’s a saturday … you can’t be single one leh.

xy : lol! why not? but nope. I don’t usually go out on Saturdays.. Sundays maybe.

xy : sorry why am I boring you with such things. So how? I dapao for you?

me : how about this, let me do the driving, you get off and order? The parking there can be really unpredictable.

xy : actually, that sounds more convenient. but you sure you ok? like hope I’m not affecting any of your plans.

me : no plans. I’m recently single remember? by the way, have you showered?

xy : nope. why?

me : go shower first? your hair needs time to dry ah.

xy : wow. you are thoughtful.

me : I didn’t say I am recently single because i was a lousy boyfriend leh. haha. ok go go. We discuss the plan for tomorrow when you are done. I’m going to shower too.

xy : ok.

———— 5 minutes later.

me : ok i’m done.

xy : so fast??

me : hey, why you reply? finish showering first! don’t want you to drop your phone into the toilet bowl.

she read my message… didn’t reply straight…

———— 5 minutes later.

xy : sorry. I’m done.

me : why you say sorry for? you are first for a lady.

xy : thank you for recognising that! your ex used to shower long?

me : it’s normal la. not just her. you are practical I suppose. didn’t use conditioner?

xy : wow you are good! or my hair condition is that bad?

me : not at all. you have good hair.

xy : thanks. you are kind.

me : so are you.

there was a long ‘typing…’ on her side.

me : can I ask something? but I have a feeling you won’t allow.

xy : hmmm. what is it?

Last edited by 1231231233; 23-01-2022 at 04:20 PM.
Old 19-01-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Well done bro, you really a lady killer. Who can resit you man?!
Old 19-01-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

me : do you feel like having coffee tomorrow morning first? before going for porridge.

xy : why would I say no? I love coffee too.

me : because I’m recovering…. haha good, you are an easy going friend.

xy : who says I’m easy going? nope. cannot. you better not drink! recover fully first!

me : pleaseee? i’ve not drank coffee for 3 days already! can feel the withdrawal effects….

xy : but you should let your body rest more. you aren’t working tomorrow also ah. why need coffee….

me : I’m an addict ma…. ok I promise I won’t drink a full cup. just maybe half.

xy : we share?

me : can also. what kind of coffee do you like? i ONLY drink those with milk.

xy : SAME!

me : you prefer nutty or fruity?

xy : ethiopian!

(Thankfully, I’ve done my research! )

me : same! I love the blueberries kind!

xy : SAME!!! but hard to find!

me : I know of a place.. have you been to ?????

xy : nope. I think I saw on instagram but never had the chance to go down.

me : they are VERY popular, and if we are lucky the barista is there… can have a high chance of tasting the blueberries. I tell you, the feeling is HIGGHHHHHHH…

xy : ok now I’m excited. and ok. I allow you to share a cup with me.

me : ok you say one ah. what time can you wake tomorrow?

xy : I usually wake early, why?

me : that place is very popular… we better go earlier. you ok with that?

xy : sure. what time?

me : i pick you around 9am? is that too early.

xy : nope. sounds ok.

me : actually the food there…. you like stew? mushrooms? eggs?

xy : yes! a lot!!!

me : goodness. you are really the cafe buddy I’ve been dreaming of??? the food is so good there…. but seah porridge, your parents, how?

xy : they don’t need actually, I just suggested so you can eat clean food ma. I can dapao for them as dinner.

me : ok sure. 9 am then.

xy : ok! Good night!

me : good night!

———————

— 8am

xy : Good morning!

me : morning.

xy : by the way, what do you usually wear to a cafe?

me : funny la you. anything is fine.

xy : what will you be wearing?

me : Your virgin cafe experience meh?

me : erm, polo shirt, berms and slippers. you ok with this? not like we dating right.

xy : no la. just don’t want to look to shabby beside you.

me : if you want to be in t-shirt and shorts, i can too. like we go after jogging..

xy : can also. you sure you don’t mind?

me : aiyo. why not. more comfortable. just glad you are so easy going.

xy : ok. let me know when you are driving over. I will walk to the main road.

me : don’t worry, I will park a few units earlier, don’t want your parents to get the wrong idea also.

xy : ok thank you.

————————
I picked her, she brought a water bottle, was in that white t-shirt which she got wet with me in the rain, with black nike shorts. they were short, like real short. just needed her to stretch at a fortunate angle I can see her panties le. I joked that we are like an old married couple going for breakfast, living in that area and just woke up. She laughed, thankfully, instead of being awkward. We chat a lot. Apparently, she’s not been to that many cafes despite enjoying the ambience and hype. She was excited to take photos of the food and post on her social.

Despite not being single at that time, she wasn’t that worried about being seen outside with another guy. Perhaps, she really didn’t have any ill intentions then. The only thing I was worried about was her telling that ??? fucker about me. Whenever she took photos, I made sure to stay out of the angles. She even reminded me to make sure that I only ordered a cup of coffee only first.

The cup didn’t disappoint, it was REAL good and fragrant. Both of us were super high about it, we even ordered a second cup when we left. We shared the food I ordered, chicken stew, eggs and mushrooms. all her favourites. she was surprised at the small portion I ordered but didn’t comment about it. When we were done, I asked her if she had time to spare, she told me she was literally free the whole day. I brought her to the food center nearby, across the huge junction to have big prawn mee, fortunately, she was also a foodie despite being so skinny. While crossing the road with seconds to spare, I took the chance and hold her back and nudge her to cross safely. It was almost lunch time, the center was packed. I queued and ordered. She found a table, but we had to share with another old couple who were sitting side by side. I sat beside her, but barely sat on the bench on purpose until she told me it’s ok to sit closer and she was worried I might fall off. Thankfully, the soup and prawn didn’t disappoint, she even forced to try the prawn (I peeled all) with the soy sauce and chili, which I pretended to agree and like. at some point, our arms were just pressed against each other. it wasn’t awkward for her at all.

after that, as we walked back to where I packed the car…

me : can you still eat?

xy : hmmm. you ordered lesser noodles right?

me : yup! so we can cafe hop haha. you mind?

xy : yup smart. i’m not that full.

me : you like ikea meatballs?

xy : yes!

me : actually I just moved back to the hub house. need to get some stuff from ikea. do you mind helping me?

she agreed, told me she needed to buy some stuff from ikea herself (which I already knew from her reposts on facebook). She asked where my parents moved to, I told her. She was surprised I rather live in her area than in the east, which was so much nearer to my workplace. (I only told her the area)

xy : is it because of the break up?

I act emo a bit, didn’t answer her. I wasn’t that sad to break up with #6 the first time to begin with, which was some time ago actually and had already dated someone since. I pressed on her back whenever we crossed the road. She didn’t seem to mind at all, I could feel her light blue bra strap on my palm…..

xy : are you ok?

me : yup yup. just feeling warm. today’s weather is so hot!

xy : yup! luckily we are in jogging wear!

me : PRECISELY! you know last time, we can never go out wearing like this. she’d be upset saying no effort…. but paiseh, we not dating. so no link.

xy : no i get what you mean also. like why can’t just be casual, why so concerned about what we wear and what others’ think.

I could sense some resentment in her tone, probably an issue she has with ???……

me : i’m just glad you brought water. can share right?

xy : of course.

she let me drink first, and I drove us to ikea.

xy : so was it because of the break up?

me : uh?

xy : why you chose to move back to our area.

me : yup. sort of. wait. I guess…. yup.. you are good.

xy : must have been really painful, for you to inconvenience yourself like that.

me : well….. she’s always making a deal of my weight all these, but our area is good. good food, that scenic nice jogging path.

xy : yup agreed. just keep on jogging. you can win her back eventually.

me : no thanks. she’s always making me feel that I’m her last resort choice. like bo bian then be with me… always not free, or not really wanting to be seen with me. you know, she kept our relationship low profile, basically secret from our mutual friends. like what? secondary school ah…. she wants me to commit, but makes me feel like she’s just doing things for the sake of following social conventions.

xy fell silent, staring ahead at the road……….. then I realise, she could be going through the same thing now. free on a friday evening, I knew where ??? was…. free on saturday as well?? whole day???

me : sorry. i’m sharing too much negativity, ruin our perfect saturday morning.

xy : no no it’s fine. don’t worry ok. you are a very sweet guy. I will help to find someone to introduce to you.

me : it’s ok. I’m not ready to start another relationship yet. but thanks for the offer really.

xy : just try la. ok. don’t give up on love. (she pat me gently on my arm)

me : ok. but jogging helped. feels a lot better. more focused, more positive. (quotes from article she shared about the benefits of regular exercise)

we went to ikea, walked around first. felt like a couple. we took the info of what we needed down. She needed a new table and computer chair, she told me she’d like to leave work earlier from then on….. I wondered if it was because of me. but unlikely. after we were mostly done, we ate at the cafeteria happily, then went to the storage area to get the boxes we wanted.. I offered to help her set the stuff up which she was rather reluctant, until I let her know I’ll act as an ikea staff, won’t talk to her much. I saw her texting….. before eventually agreeing with gratitude. We also bought ziplock bags and a foldable umbrella.

Time flew by, it was already almost 4pm by the time we load up the car.

me : you like stingray?

xy : yes!

me : can I bring you somewhere for good stingray and some chicken wings and hokkien mee?

xy : no.

me : huh why?

xy : you need to eat plain. we are going seah’s right?

me : oh yeah. how about tomorrow? around 5pm? then rest then jog.

xy : yup I’m free in the evening!

We went for porridge, ended up eating there like a couple, she handled the fish and kept giving me the good parts. I had to stuff some back to her. She called home and dapaoed for her parents. On the drive back, we made plans on how to settle the furniture… and then go for a jog and hide the umbrella for rainy days. I parked the car outside the unit and horned after giving her about 10 minutes to go home. She came out to receive me, I set up the chair in the porch then helped to bring it up. Her parents didn’t really acknowledge me and just ate. They were old. came down and I brought the table parts up to her room. Her room was so neat, making worry about her ever seeing my hdb house. like seriously worried….. I sat on her bedroom floor and slowly took my time to assemble.. for some reason, she didn’t sit, just kept bending to help me…….. I was sure she wasn’t doing it on purpose, but i was damn worried to stand up…. finally her back ached and she sat down….. i could see into her shorts as well and saw her black normal panties. it was a fucking turn on, especially when she crawled around to help me find the screws and etc.

The table was finally done, I even used my shirt to help wipe the corners which she stopped me immediately and ran downstairs to get a cloth… I stood, alone in her room…… fuck that feeling was fucking surreal! Watched her boobs bounced in the light blue bra as she ran up……. I helped her wipe the table as considerate as possible. She wanted to do it herself which turned into sort of a ‘fight’ and she poked my waist… I gave her a look, like ‘you die…’ but didn’t do anything. I told her I’ll go back first to set up my stuff…..

As I drove off, xy called.

xy : hey, let me help you . i’m free anyway.

me : ok sure. I drive back now.

xy : no need la. I can just walk over. you forgot i’m really fit ah.

me : no la. don’t want you to sweat then stink ma. ahah just kidding just kidding.

xy : you ah… so mean.

me : actually, i’m thankful you never complain, I sweat a lot today……

xy : so ? me too…

me : you never smell me meh?

xy : nope. not really…. you smell ok.

me : ok I see you. take your time la.

xy : so fast! you sped! naughty!

I hung up on her, let her walk over. she made the really cute angry and ‘orh hor’ signs at me. I was very embarrassed as that house was still rather old. even the metal gate was old, hence was hard to rent out then…. I kept looking at her face, she was non judgmental despite coming from riches.

me : sorry ah.. really old house.

xy : no la. it’s still a house. 3 bedrooms some more.

She helped me set up the dinner chairs which I bought… once again giving me plenty of cleavage and panties zaogeng. She seemed really innocent and had no idea she was doing it. After we were done, she just sat on my sofa, without any reservations, despite it being really old, to rest. I offered her water.

me : you still want to jog? we had a long day.

we really did. we just fucking spent the WHOLE day together like a couple… and she barely touched her phone! perhaps only once to check if ??? was dropping by in the evening when I offered to help her set up the stuff.

xy : yup can. I’m already in my shoes leh. go now?

me : erm ok. but you try not to lap me too many times ok.

xy : let me use your toilet first?

me : erm, use the one in the master. that one has bowl. kitchen one no.

quite fuck. i realise she’d see how messy the bedroom was……….. i waited outside… thought of seeing her phone, see what the wallpaper was etc…. but realise, she didn’t even bring it over. just her house keys and that was it…. goodness…. she was behaving as though she was single!

I sat on the sofa and waited, noticed her face when she came out. She was non judgmental at all.. unlike #6 who’d probably frowned a lot at my bedroom.. Xy put the umbrella in a ziplock bag, and then into another just to be sure.

We went for a jog, she started slow to adjusted to me, and continued to go at my pace. I realised how frustrating it was for her and told her to go ahead first. She refused, told me it was more fun this way…. it was more fun for me too, I get to watch her boobs bounce so much…. She picked out a spot by the road, that tree looked more different than the rest. I leaped over the canal gap first, then helped her over, which she didn’t actually, but she conveniently held my hand, it wasn’t that dark, but she had the creeped out from the dark and bugs look……

we were fucking holding hands….

I dropped the zip lock bag behind the tree from the road. she quickly ran back to the road, in fear of snakes and I laughed.. We continued to jog, and she didn’t just run off. I was just glad I wasn’t such an embarrassment, better fitness now, but still slower than her. when we finished the round and came back, we tried to test ourselves and see if we can remember which tree, thus reliving the hand holding once more……… we avoided the main road and stayed on the small road and the deep ends. for some reason, I think we both were hoping that it’d rain suddenly…. before we knew it, it was already almost 10 pm and I walked her back to her side of the junction, she continued to ask stuff about my previous relationship, like she was curious about the details and how it turned out that way…. before she turn and leave, she pat me on my arm…

xy : don’t give up on love ok?

me : yup. (i stared at her eyes…) I think i’m starting to believe in it again.

her eyes widened, brows raised a little. she was speechless….. I think she blushed. she said goodbye, turned and walked away quickly…..

fuck. I think I over estimated my own charm.
Old 19-01-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Well done bro, you really a lady killer. Who can resit you man?!
dude. i'm still a fat ass...

and #6 , b and xy were all mostly single most of their lives........ their looks around average, think most guys will give 4-5..... (if don't consider their b/c cups)
Old 19-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
dude. i'm still a fat ass...

and #6 , b and xy were all mostly single most of their lives........ their looks around average, think most guys will give 4-5..... (if don't consider their b/c cups)
I can only say what you, #6 , and xy say before countless times. Dun look down on yourself. Hahaha.

Ladies are typically not shallow like man whom focus alot on appearance and physical attributes. What's more important to them is the character of their partners.

That's y I do see alot of average/below average guys with above average woman. I have nothing but respect for these guys. And I do think that includes myself hahaha.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

I rushed home, desperate to explain myself earlier… find some excuse to stop it from being weird. However, there was already a message from her..

xy : don’t forget to stretch when you reach home.

me : oh yeah. you are really sweet. thanks.

xy : Home?

me : Not yet.. in lift. You go bath bah. I’m ok leh don’t need to pity worry me

xy : Never pity leh. What’s there to pity??

me : Actually, any chance you are free tomorrow?

xy : I thought you are bringing me for stingray?

me : Oh that’s evening Ma. Morning or brunch. I want to buy a coffee machine and grinder.

xy : oh ok. how come?

me : always wanted to start making my own, but in the past she didn’t allow me to buy say waste money. You made me realise no need to care what she thinks anymore ma. Got one potential customer in the neighbourhood also.

xy : who?

me : you la.

xy : cheh… thought mine will be free.

me : haha. you accompany me to buy and set up lo. free membership for life…

xy : I get back to you later? latest by 11pm ok. no promises.

me : hey I was joking. but if you are free. I really don’t mind having your company.

xy : ok. i get back to you again.

me : you go bath first. no rush……

When I went to bath, I realised there was something different with my bed. SHE HELPED ME MAKE THE BED! It was simple but neater…… without a single comment…..

— 10.45pm…

me : hey, it’s ok if you can’t. Sorry I asked actually.

xy : no it’s ok.

xy : you know what. let’s go! I’ve never gone cafe on a Sunday morning before anyway.

(i could sense her frustration, she probably texted xxx who was out partying… and didn’t reply her…..)

me : ok. same time?

xy : ok. I forgot to return you your bottle!

me : oh yeah. forgot about it.

xy : good that your hand healed properly.

me : wah. how you know ah?

xy : haha I got eyes leh..

me : you are really super considerate. I better call up some company and make a plague for you. “World’s #1 considerate Cafe and Furniture Buddy”

xy : you are super funny can?

me : cannot.

xy : stop it… I’m laughing so hard my mother came in to ask if I’m ok..

me : haha. tell her you are very happy la?

xy : true. nothing wrong with that.

me : time to sleep soon? I’m worried I oversleep.

xy : I give you a morning call? maybe at 8.30am?

me : ok! can’t wait.

xy : Goodnight! sweet dreams!

me : wake up right! Night night!

————————

I was already up when she called me…

xy : good morning! wakey !

me : i’m showering already ahaha. too excited.

xy : oh ok. i better go get ready.

———

drove over picked her. she was in a grey t-shirt… shorts again. thankfully I was in a similar dress code. We had brunch at a cafe, she helped me pick out a coffee machine at their side shop…. we drove to the previous cafe and she got off to help me buy a kilo of beans which we both love. As I parked, I realised I made the mistake of handing her the credit card with my English name on it……. when she came back, she wasn’t probing or anything. Perhaps she didn’t even see it.

She offered to get the milk from 7-11 nearby as I told her I’d be coming down to bring the second box up. We were both exited to play with the latte art….. I didn’t get to see any cleavage or her panties zaogeng. My erection remained at least half throughout the day. She was getting used to it….

We struggled to set up the machine together…

We struggled to figure out how to set up the grinder, wasting a lot of beans in the process…….

We struggled to foam the milk…..

and lastly…..

We struggled to do a proper latte art together……….

Then the sweet moment came……. She saw the milk foam which I had purposely let my nose hit…… She used her finger to wipe it away as I leaned in when she laughed…. It got slightly awkward and we both pretended it didn’t happen. Continued to play with latte art, wasting a lot of milk which we eventually felt the ache for. It was only about 2pm. She told me that she felt tired and suggested going home to nap… I suggested to let her rest in one of the bedrooms and told her to lock the door. She was alright with it. However, the bedsheets weren’t done, I nudged her into my bedroom and locked the door and shut it behind me. Told her I’d be doing stuff in the living room. For some reason, I heard the door unlock from the inside… but she never came out. When I went to pack the boxes and stuff, I realised her phone was still on the kitchen counter…… There were no notifications on her phone. not even group chats etc… certainly no texts from her ???…..

— 4.30 pm

I knocked gently on the door…… “xy……. (knock knock) xy …… wake wakey……”

no sound……..

I knocked louder…….

still no sound…

I opened the door gently but stayed at the door…. There she lay, on my bed, hugging my bolster, like she had been smelling on it. her hair was untied….

me : xy!! wakey!!!

i banged on the door.. she woke in surprise… in embarrassment as well! she quickly wipe her drool off my pillow…. I urged her to hurry, saying we might be late. Went to her, nudged her to the toilet to wash her face and handed her a brand new towel… I made the bed, hid the bolster under my sheets, but not before taking a sniff at her saliva…

[somehow as I lay in bed beside #6 recalling all these, I could still remember the smell of xy’s saliva.. as I continued to smell my bolster over the next week]

I drove her back to the cafe where to buy some more gear for the coffee, unfortunately, they were out of the cups which I wanted to get for my next plan. I brought her to the food center for nice stingray and hokkien mee. she loved the food! She was happy as fuck! I realised that she didn’t even bring her phone out of the car. We both were there, just there in each others’ presence…. enjoying it fully despite the age of social media and communications.

I drove her place for her to rest before we went for our jog.

I drove to the nearest store but couldn’t find any of the cups that could keep the coffees cold…. tried my luck with another store, failed….

xy : hey time to jog. we ate too much today!

me : erm. can we give today a miss?

xy : nope. you expect me to run alone? at this time? reallyyyy?

it was already 8pm.

me : erm, actually I went home to take something. driving back now. you wait for me ok?

xy : ok ok. you take your time. drive safely.

She was waiting at my void deck when I parked…… Luckily I was already in my shoes…. She was very excited to see me, as I was to see her. Despite her looks being so plain…… but somehow…… fuck man. I think I was erecting again…. We started to jog…. chat… jog…. she even apologised but didn’t say why, asked me to change my bolster cover……. I pretended to be tired and we ended the jog earlier. She looked a bit restless as I walked her back to her side of the road. She even waited for the traffic light with me before leaving. I rushed back to my car, then realise, there was a 24hour starbucks nearby. tried my luck there and was able to get some thermal bottles… texted her while waiting to pay for them.

me : eh I forgot to stretch, your fault.

xy : huhhhh.. I didn’t text cos you seemed stressed ma. Thought you were busy.

me : oh. that obvious ah? by the way, what time do you usually leave house for work?

xy : 6.40am. Why?

me : Just wondering. That’s early. better quickly shower and sleep soon.

xy : Yup I will! You too ok?

me : yup yup. I need to wake earlier tmr too.. Going to bath now. and hug my bolster to sleep!

xy : remember to change the cover!

me : lazy la. haha

xy : no no … cannot.. please change ok….

—— after I showered..

me : ok done. Time to sleep! night night and sweet sweet dreams!

xy : change ok! Goodnight! see you tmr for our jog!

——————

next morning, 6.42 am.

I was almost late, over estimated my ability to pull a decent shot of espresso….. the kitchen counter was A MESS! but i left it… I wanted to wake early, but the bed was so nice to sleep on. My bolster smelled so nice, but it smelled of coffee too, so it was hard to sleep…..

Thankfully, I caught her just in time… saw her already walking towards the main road. she was rushing a little, perhaps oversleeping.

me : hey!

she was really shocked to see me and wave.

me : quick get in, I give you a lift.

she didn’t hesitate… got on….

her : how come you are here?

me : thought of going to buy the beehoon there… and also… to give you this. you owe me by the way..

her : huh??….. oh wow. goodness! smells good!! (she took a sip immediately! then licking her lips, very happy and enjoying it)

me : wah slow down leh. supposed to last you til lunch. that’s why I “disappeared” last night, to get the bottle haha. by the way, turn right later correct?

she directed me to her place of work…..sat and held the bottle close to her…… like she was holding on to it dearly……. I watched the bottle split her busts….. lifting the armhole but it was still dark to see clearly inside.

before she got off, “Same time later?”

me : we text to confirm?

xy : yup yup. see you.

she didn’t care that I was looking into her cleavage when she bent so low to talk to me. We continued to text a bit here and there, she took a photo of the bottle on her desk to show me as well… She talked to me on the phone on my drive back home, telling me about her day readily…. When I parked, she was already in jogging wear waiting for me at the void deck….. I don’t know what got over me…… she followed me up to wait for me to change, citing she wanted to see the coffee machine etc…

me : by the way you owe me for today’s coffee ok.

xy : oh yeah how much?

me : no la. can you help me keep this? (i handled her the second set of keys to my place) you know. just in case I ever lose my keys, can get it easily from a neighbour ma.

xy : yup sure sure. you live alone. this is smart.

me : also. if I’m like ever late or what. don’t wait down here la. go up.. play with the machine or what. or relax. My new sofa is coming soon haha.

xy : why waste money? the current one is fine ma..

me : too old already. I want you to be able to relax also. My work getting busier ma. Paiseh. or you just go ahead and joke in future?

xy : it’s ok. I can wait. you are worried i go relax and nap on your bed right… make it smelly.

me : no ! by all means! go ahead! go see! I didn’t change the sheets haha. you made it smell better.

xy : oei! you funny la you. where are you spare sheets, quick i help you change.

me : don’t you dare hor. I’ve not sleep so well ever since…….. (I looked down, faked a bit sad) you know….

xy : ok ok. i know…. let’s go?

in the lift.

xy : by the way, you don’t check your credit card bills one right?

me : nope. why ah?

xy : go check later. if you can figure out, I’ll give you a reward. haha

me : erm ok. shit. now I don’t want to jog le haha..i go back and check…..

at the same time, I noticed that her white singlet was rather tight. could see her black bra…. it looked new as well….. we jogged…… sometimes she didn’t move away when I went nearer to her. There was never a moment when I wanted to just grab her hug her and sniff her hair……. was hoping for rain.. but that didn’t happen as well… after jogging, she followed me back up to get her phone and keys and my keys….. she didn’t even bother to check her phone to see if anyone else messaged… I walked her back to her side of the junction.

xy : by the way, don’t wake so early tmr. today was enough already.

me : erm. how you know ah?

xy : I saw the new bottles you bought ma.

me : haha thick skin leh you. maybe I also make for my close friends at work also leh…

xy became speechless, realised she had over think things.

me : just kidding la. later they say sexual harassment. it’s ok. i enjoy waking earlier and having a proper breakfast. Can concentrate better at work. same time tomorrow ! bye!

I ran back home before she said anything….. went back home checked my credit card… what did she mean…….

xy : figured it out yet?

me : nooooo…. tell me leh…

xy : nope. i’m going to bath and sleep. byeeeeeee.

me : you ah… naughty girl. Night night and sweet dreams. don’t drool too much hor.

xy : tsk! hey! so mean. night! bleah.

me : i mean save your drool for my bolster hehe. byeeee.

xy : bleah!

— Tuesday
Picked her, made coffee for her and drove her to work. She taunted me cutely that I still couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with my credit card bill….. We made annoying sounds at each other, but she hugged my bottle once again…. I so bad wanted to suck and play with her busts…….

— 5.50pm, I called her at that time on purpose, so she’d likely be waiting for me already

me : I have to work late a little. where are you ah? I’m still at work. sorry sorry.

xy : it’s ok. I’m at your void deck.

me : huh why? did you bring my keys?

xy : yup.

me : oei. go up la…… and can ask you for a favour?

xy : yes sure! what?

me : can you help em like sort of wipe the kitchen counter? I rushed this morning, made a mess no time to clean also. sorry…

xy : no la. i can help. i need to contribute also.

me : yeah. you are my guinea pig to practice making espresso, how’s today’s coffee?

xy : can taste blueberries! I told you in the car leh. didn’t listen to me. lousy. just like cannot figure out your credit card….

me : i figured out already. and for my reward, can you go nap on my bed again. and drool more this time?

xy : ewww! what??? wait. so what did you figure out?

me : you paid for the beans!! right?

xy : hehe smart. I have to contribute ma. you will be providing coffee, I cannot just take for free.

me : you paid for the milk also leh… haha someone thick skin hor, assume I bought coffee machine to make coffee for her only…

xy : I didn’t say that!

me : go settle my reward ok. the smell fading le, I couldn’t sleep well last night. that’s why have to OT a bit.

xy : tsk. no way. that’s not your reward! go clear your work. hurry. bye.

me : ok ok. bye.

I reached my carpark around 7 pm… more than enough time for her to hang out there alone. When I went up, I reminded myself not to have too much hopes, likely, she’s gone back home……. HENG! her shoes were still outside… I unlocked gently…. Kitchen was empty, everything neatly cleaned….. Went straight to my bedroom….. she was sleeping, hugging my bolster, in her singlet….. wait. she changed the bedsheets for me! goodness! pillows and bolster too…. I went back to the kitchen and realise that the washing machine was on and washing…… went back to the bedroom, knocked on the door……..

xy : huh…. erm… hey… sorry…… i dozed off…… erm….

she hurriedly and got up…. then screamed…… ahhH! and covered the sheets on herself again

xy : wait wait. can you wait outside? i’m not in my shorts….

I reached for the door knob and stepped out immediately to close the door behind me.

me : you ok?

xy : no no. i mean. yes. i’m ok… i sat on the chair downstairs, my shorts are dirty, didn’t want to dirty your new sheets. ok i’m done…

me : you sibei thoughtful leh. shit la. now I owe you reward also.

she opened the door, I excitedly jogged to my bed and checked my pillow……

me : wah thanks! this should last me a few good days…

xy : urghhhhh.. stop it! sorry! my bad habit. let me change again. (she tried to snatch my bolster away)

me : don’t you dare woman!

I pulled it with force, she grabbed on to it, sort of pulling her body closer to me. we bumped a little. it was awkward for her. but she let go and moved away.

xy : quick la. go change into your running wear….

me : haha ok ok. sorry.

We jogged until 8 pm. a shorter one. I asked to help me sign for the sofa and offered to treat her dinner the next day. she agreed readily and wanted to help.

—— Wednesday

Same morning routine, we texted throughout the day, she suggested a restaurant in the large park. I went home around 6 pm and she was wiping down my new sofa set. She even did my laundry as well….. goodness… She wasn’t in her jogging wear…. She was very happy with the dinner. When we went back to the car…

xy : I brought your jogging gear along. do you want to change? or we just brisk walk ?

me : I was wondering what was in that big bag of yours…. wah you sibei thoughtful leh.

xy : must help you maintain your routine! and build fitness!

me : yeah la yeah la. i know you are sian running slowly beside me right haha.

xy : never say that… only think hehe. so how? change ?

me : but where? the toilet is so far away.

xy : true. just brisk walk?

me : we change in car? take turns to stand guard outside?

xy : erm… scary…. but ok. brisk walk is so lame… hehe

me : you competitive sia…. ok… i change first.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

I was fast. she stood outside, using her body to cover the window…… was hoping she looked in but she didn’t……….. she changed into her singlet and shorts, removing her top and skirt…… I wasn’t that gentleman… i looked… stared……. my body was sideways… she could see my erection definitely… perhaps she knew, but she rushed and hurried. not exactly teasing me on purpose….. We jogged…. round the park, eventually stopping at some oddly shaped ‘lounge’ chair on the grass. she wanted to check it out only, but I just sat on it to rest and told her I can’t jog already. She wanted me to run more, I lifted her hand and challenged her to pull me up……. she couldn’t, obviously….. and I pulled easily down to me.. she sort of fell on my tummy and apologised…

it was DAMN DIFFICULT!

but somehow I fought all temptations to hug her. I was too afraid of creeping her out and scaring her away now that I was so close……. she lay beside me, admitting she was tired too…

“food coma…”

we said in unison.. then laughed.

me : it’s so perfect hor. so serene….

xy : yup. wish this could last forever….

me : why not. we just build a house here lo. or buy that condo there… haha

xy : haha. you funny….

our arms were against each other for support as we sort of slide against the back of the chair which was oddly shaped.

me : i’m falling asleep.

xy : me too…… i think we better go home le. it’s late. I have an early morning duty tomorrow. sorry.

me : why sorry? let’s go. we can always come back what. I really like the crab pasta!

xy : yes! me too! like cafe food hehe.

She handed me towel and sat on another one. Some of the towels weren’t even mine! I dropped her at her place, she asked if she could leave her stuff in my car, she’d collect tomorrow… told me to leave the laundry to her as well… the whole time I was just staring into her singlet at her cleavage…. I think she knew. I went home and smelled her towel and top to sleep…

— Thursday

Same morning routine, she was at my house napping, realising I had already done her laundry for her, same jogging routine… she asked me for non iced coffee for Friday…

— Friday

Same morning routine, we texted through the day and discussed where to go for dinner…. she hinted that she missed the crab pasta. I suggested a nicer place, trying to get her to drink, but she didn’t drink even though I ordered a cocktail to share… after dinner, I drove us back to the park. She insisted on changing at a toilet this time……. more cautious of me? but I realised she was having her period… she wore black pants to jog, which I couldn’t stop teasing her about…… we reached that stretch where the ‘lounge’ chairs were. found a clean one and sat to relax. she told me she was tired, had a long day….. i knew it was her period…. told her to use my shoulder as a pillow, she laughed but didn’t resist when I gently tipped her head with one finger to lean on my shoulder…. we didn’t say anything. she just remained still………… eventually we got comfortable…. she sort of fell asleep, then waking up to wipe her drool away animatedly…….

I enjoyed every moment of it, feeling her bust on my elbow……… my neck making small turns to sniff her hair. I wanted more to happen. but that was all I could muster at that point in time.

— weekend came.
we had another cafe hunt again, hot lattes for her. there were times when she didn’t even touch her phone for hours. I was able to get her to go out ON BOTH DAYS again………….. had another round of Ikea shopping, she helped me pick out things like we were building our next together…. so much zaogeng from her (cleavage) only…… We also attempted latte art etc…. she took a nap on the sofa on purpose while we hung out until dinner. I waited for her to fall ‘asleep’ then carried her to my bed and made her hug my bolster, using the ‘head’ of the bolster to rub her lips… making her lose control and laugh a bit….. Sunday, she napped on my bed without even informing me. I took my time to shower, and walked out in a towel to take my clothes, pretending that I forgot to take in the first place…. I realise she left 2 of her own t-shirt and shorts set in my closet…… I found it a bit creepy at that time, but it was actually a good thing…….

— Monday to Wednesday

same morning routines, same nap on my bed routines to wait for me to come back, same jogging routines… I took a quick rinse and lay on the bed beside her on wednesday….. but nothing happened, until she pretended to wake up surprised and shake me, asking me not to pretend to sleep so we can skip jogging. it was quite funny. I had to fight all temptations to play wrestle with her and perhaps lock lips with her just to test…….

— Thursday
I finally acceded to her craving for the crab pasta. I could tell that she was trying not to ask for us to jog at that park instead all week long… she refused to drink again…… but relented and took lesser than a sip. We had the same routine…… and she fell ‘asleep’ on my shoulder…. i was more blatantly sniffing her hair….. then finally gathering enough courage to just put my arm over her back and let her rest on my chest instead. I placed my palm on the chair, making sure she felt safe that I wasn’t making any moves on her….. but my lips were on top of her head…. until we both got fed up by the mosquitoes and move away…… when we reached the car, I noticed she was hitting her neck… I offered her massage in the car which she gladly accepted….. her head resting a bit on my arm for support… fully relaxed….. for some reason, she suddenly wanted go home earlier than usual as well…… She was on her phone a little more than usual…

it DROVE ME CRAZY! I didn’t know if it was her texting ???… but i was JEALOUS AS FUCK!

I wanted to up my game, went to get ingredients at the 24hour ntuc and even rushed to buy a brand new microwave.

— Friday morning

I woke earlier than usual……. FUCKING 6am! halfway into making the breakfast for her, tuna mayo with finely diced cucumber and green apple with scrambled eggs in the croissant….. 6.15 am…. I heard someone unlocking my door….

IT WAS HER!

me : huh? how come you are so early?

xy : wanted to make coffee together with you ma.

Make love better la….

me : wow. that’s a really nice and sweet surprise… eh paiseh, I haven’t rinse…

she immediately looked at my shorts. but i guess she was used to it by now, me not wearing underwear whenever I pick her in the morning, but it was the first time she saw me in a not sitting down position….

xy : hey what is that? you’ve been secret breakfast for who ah… why never make for me?

me : look at this mess.. obviously this is my first time leh… (not true. I’ve made for #6 and others before…)

xy : when did you buy this?? (the microwave)

me : wah lao.. you super good…. erm last night…

xy : to make all these for me? i mean. for us?

I saw her like like bitting her lower lips…. her eyes were tearing up! I had to do some misdirection…

me : no la. i intend to open a home cafe here. good investment ma (i said that looking at her)

she laughed and quickly went to wash her hand to help me, but secretly wiping her tears away…….

me : eh no no. you relax. or maybe you start grinding the beans for me. let me finish this for you.

xy : hmmm. yup ok! thanks ok!

her hand pat my the back of my head gently, touching my back…. as she walked behind me to the coffee making section…. I gave her verbal reminders on how to pull the espresso… I wondered if she acted blur on purpose…..

me : nooo.. like this!

i finally lost all control, especially the moment when I went closer to her to help her with the tamping and my erected penis head poked the side of her butt on her skirt…… my arms went around her and held her hands…… i sniffed her hair along the way, she didn’t cringe or move away… she just let me hold her from behind and teach her how to tamp properly in a 90 degrees angle……… we then proceeded to lock the portafilter in together… i stood behind her as she pressed the button to let the water flow….. sniffing her hair, until she let out ‘ahhhhh..’ when the espresso over flowed the measuring tiny shot glass…..

we both sort of woke up from that trance…..

We hurried as it was already 6.45am. I packed her breakfast for her, which she started to nibble on it already in the lift and marvelled at it…

the way she looked at me……..

it was a way #6 never EVER looked at me back then…….. that one look, it just made me so happy and wanted……… like life was PERFECT……..

i started to wonder if I should try to bring her to a club later that night……… we texted a lot more throughout the day…. I couldn’t bring myself to risk scaring her off with a suggestion of a drinking place, when she doesn’t even want to drink…….

me : how about jogging at ????????? park/beach?

xy : sounds good! then dinner?

me : i think there’s some seafood place there.

xy : ok! sounds good…. we go in jogging wear right? is that ok?

me : anything you wear is more than ok leh. don’t wear also can.

xy : tsk! someone is getting naughty.

me : learnt from you one lo.

xy : how am I naughty???

me : you woke too early today! 5.30 am? almost gave me a heart attack lo. hehe.

xy : you didn’t like the surprise?

me : loved it. but don’t ok. you are stealing my limelight leh. waking up earlier than you is the only thing i can beat you at haha.

xy : haha slow runner. but don’t worry. just today. really tiring to wake so early.

me : this weekend you can come for both mornings….

xy : sure…. someone think I’m the free maid already…. just to clean up only. cannot play with his coffee machine

me : hey! you can play with anything you want with me ok???

xy : haha I will hold you to that. no matter what I do, you cannot make noise ok?

me : wah. that’s hard leh. but I will try. do as much as you want or need ok.

xy : hehe ok.. ok I better clear my work! still need to do YOUR laundry later…

me : don’t forget to put on french maid costume as well…

xy : you wait long long.

me : yeah. waited until i long long…..

she sort of switched topic……. i thought we were having fun making suggestive talk. but turns out.. she wasn’t… when i reached home, she was sleeping on my bed as usual… I showered, walked out in towel again. let my towel drop and changed by the closet. not sure if she was looking….. I fell on the bed to make her bounce on purpose, making her laugh and whiney, she turned her back at me and asked for a shoulder rub, citing all the housework making her feel ache…. I had to resist so hard…. not to do more other than give her a good massage, even though she had relaxed so much….. even though she was in this thin white singlet….. and her black bra was so obvious. from behind…….. even though i was fantasising taking her virginity already………

she sort of broke out from her trance suddenly, behaved awkwardly and nudged us to go for dinner… it was back to normal. we ate fish and seafood, no carbs at all…. drove further down to the park….. the sky was dark, not because it was late evening….. it was getting cold and there was some wind…… neither of us bothered about the weather that was coming……. we just quickly started to jog, as far away from my car as possible…………

until it started to drizzle…. neither of us asked to return… we just jogged and chat…. and chat………….the winds were getting stronger, could see the families there jogging in the other direction from us….. we both didn’t seem to care or be bothered….. the rain started to pour, she pulled my hand and we headed to one of the pavilions. it was the last one at the turn….. we both stood there, patting ourselves dry… laughing, giggling……… i squeezed my shirt and flung water at her, she played along, losing to me and also hitting me to stop……

then suddenly…….

she froze… she was looking behind me….. i could hear several footsteps getting closer towards us.

me : what’s wrong? what’s wrong? (she was panicking… her face like turned white) people you know??? ( she looked up at me and nodded frantically, like she was turning to face the sea to hide her face.)

I stopped her, turned her to face me.

me : pretend to kiss me.

xy : huh?

me : just do it. they won’t come here. quick!

she looked at me, like she was lost.

I FUCKED IT!

just lowered my head and locked lips with her, pulled her body in. she sort of froze. her lips didn’t move at all… I heard some grumbling sounds as their footsteps and splattering sounds got so loud..…. people grumbling or complaining indirectly behind us. I shifted my body to hide hers, grabbed her really tight and cupped her butt cheek, then her cup and pressed on her erected nippers through the bra…. heard more grumbling….. then footsteps and that moved away from us quickly………….

I wanted to tell her they were gone…..

but…..

she was hugging me back tightly…..

she was kissing me back madly….

I couldn’t stop myself too.

I pinned her against the pillar of the pavilion and we both finally let loose, locking lips, so much saliva, so much tongue action….. I was just grabbing her breasts and rubbing her nipples…… the place was just silent, except for heavy rain soaking us wet and the sounds of us kissing and moaning if it could be heard……… until this lightning cracked so loud that it shook both us awake from the lust and trance……..

both catching our breath… she was blushing, then like panicking, like guilt had overtaken her.

me : eh when they left? sorry. i didn’t realise.

xy : it’s ok. me too…. sorry….. I was really scared..

me : yup yup i know you acted along. but our acting was good la. (she was more at ease after hear that) made them so awkward they ran away. who were they by the way?

xy : my colleagues. not the nice kind…… will spread rumours anyhow……

I didn’t ask what kind of rumours, but I suppose her colleagues know about her and ???. after all, there were 2 pictures of them together on her facebook… the relationship status wasn’t linked but she had put ‘in a relationship’ as well…. she realised she didn’t make any sense as well…..

me : how ah. rain is huge. let’s do jogging on the spot here?

i started to animated do it, until she laughed and relaxed……… she joined in as well, but I could see she was guilty as fuck, trying to animatedly do things to distract herself…. her singlet was soaked….. couldn’t stop staring at her bests…. fucking see through… she noticed and became conscious as well.. it got awkward.. she was clearly scared of me now, or maybe, scared of what was blossoming between the two of us…….

she had just cheated on her boyfriend/fiance with me! but she had no idea his was making a fool out of her EVERY SINGLE weekend even when they started to date…….

she looked like she was about to cry, in guilt……. I HAD TO DO SOMETHING FAST!

me : hey, the rain is getting bad. you wait here, i run back and take the bottle and umbrella here. wait ah.

xy : no no! don’t!

me : cannot. you will catch a cold. your eyes and nose are red already!! just wait here.

I dashed out of the pavilion before she had time to reply me… the floor was wet, i slowed down to be careful.

xy : no wait. wait. come back.

I turned. she chased after me in the rain.

me : what are you doing?? wait inside!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1