The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-08-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi mates anyone heading this weekend to Batam ? msg me let's have fun.
Cheers
Old 15-08-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

I was told that if you book tickets online to and fro, once you have the e return tickets you can access the auto gate. Is it true?
A bit rubbish. The message is from Horizon Fast Ferry but at immigration they only allow Indonesian passports to use the auto gate. Someone will block the access and ask to see your passport, SG passport ask you go queue. (This is for arrival) I did managed to bypass the guard once and used the gate on entry.

On departure no one monitors so you can use the auto gate.
Old 15-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
A bit rubbish. The message is from Horizon Fast Ferry but at immigration they only allow Indonesian passports to use the auto gate. Someone will block the access and ask to see your passport, SG passport ask you go queue. (This is for arrival) I did managed to bypass the guard once and used the gate on entry.

On departure no one monitors so you can use the auto gate.
Thanks for sharing, i tried once, they divert me to chop for departure. Arrival not yet try.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-08-2023, 05:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
The lady in traditional cloth in the immigration told me both Singapore and Malaysia passport can just use the auto gate when leaving Batam. Not sure about when entering.
I always use it without any problem, both buying online and from the counter also can for me.
Thanks for sharing. I think the traditional cloth lady a few of them quite chio one. Should go disturb them next time.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 16-08-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for sharing. I think the traditional cloth lady a few of them quite chio one. Should go disturb them next time.
No problem bro.

Haha yea, a few of them is really chio but can see they are all in their mid to late 20s, solid body pre-milf. You can try taking the last ferry from SG, by the time you reach batam they are going back home too. A few times my friend ask me to just approach and get number from them, but I not brave enough to do it. LOL
Old 16-08-2023, 10:06 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
No problem bro.

Haha yea, a few of them is really chio but can see they are all in their mid to late 20s, solid body pre-milf. You can try taking the last ferry from SG, by the time you reach batam they are going back home too. A few times my friend ask me to just approach and get number from them, but I not brave enough to do it. LOL
Ya. That a good idea. Yes. Milf. Good body.

Old 16-08-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If its about KTV girl, and other nationality spoiling the market. The worst one is actually the Chinese from China. Those bunch that operating online betting in batam. They are like the VVVIP in most ktv in batam. The ktv, mami, cewek, drug seller love them the most.
Good to know.

Talking about online gambling den, i think not just China Chinese, Singapore Chinese too. And they were there many years ago.

Your information gave me some answers, why KTM Resort businesses has drop so tremendously, hehehe...

KTM Resort used to have some small dens of bookies from Singapore, they probably moved out of there by now. Main reason they were there in the past is because one can actually call someone from Singapore with a Singapore phoneline at Singapore Telco pricing.

Thanks for sharing information.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-08-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeelee View Post
i stayed at namii before.. the room i got was next to staircase.. i found at least 20 small cockroaches had to check out no refunds..
I stayed there about 3 to 4 months ago, but i got the bigger room with window. No cockroaches tho but nonetheless, i am always prepared.

Check out the groceries i buy in most of Batam trips, look to the right hand side of the photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Exchange rate is 11320/SGD at Grand Batam Mall yesterday.

My groceries above.
I often standby Baygon. A small bottle cost around 25k rupiah tho.

Nothing serious, i always call housekeeping to settle such issue and much often, they always do a good job.

One of my criteria for a good hotel is its housekeepers. They need to come to me fast and make up my room fast. Sometime they need to do that more than once a day. Under normal circumstances they would finish making up my room in around 10 mins (and most time they did so in less than 10 mins). Because usually more than 2 person is doing the task. And yes, i tip all of them.

In Batam, if i come across issues like that, i will analyze the situation if i could work around things/issues, and if i can't, i change hotel. The same reason why i give up on Da Vienna Hotel and Harmoni Suite. They don't fit my requirement.

I stayed in Biz Hotel Junior suite at it top floor before and its other premier suite. Junior suite's toilet bowl & the study table were infested with many small cockroaches upon opening. Took videos & photos to show to receptionist, they moved me to another premier suite and compensated me with a free dinner. I am happy but i don't stay there anymore.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-08-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I could not imagine I have been so important in your life...
Indeed you are, just like many other senior bros here that i could remember and were still around in this thread.

Over 10 years ago i am a complete newbie to Batam, you guys watched me "grow up" via my Batam summaries. And 10 years later i am still here but many other seniors no longer here anymore.

Not many stood the test of time, hehehehe....only some of us did.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-08-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Bro, not always i come across girls offering me free ride. This girl is not a WL. So must treasure her. Helmet also put on to please her.
A good find, and a good catch too.

You are very lucky from my perspective.

Thumbs up!

Quote:
You booked all the girls from same MP. Dont they feel jealous of each other? Competition?
Yes, i did.
(only when i try out most of the girls in a single place, then i dare to comment openly "that place" is good or not good)

From around middle of last year, i practically "butterfly" myself around between 2 MPs and 2 hair salons. Very busy, hehehe....

This years 2023, i toned down a bit and cut back to 2 MPs and 1 hair salon.

Hehehe...afterall, i only got one dick.

Jealousy and competition were the kind of ambience i am trying to build, otherwise the girls don't quit from their work place and the same MP/Salon is going to always have the same dozen of girls. That is going to be very boring after some time.

I enjoyed being surround by more than a handful of girls during my free time in Batam. I also like to hear their everyday stories too. I love the capability to be able to be in control whenever i am in Batam (not control the girls but on surroundings and situations).

I enjoyed myself in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-08-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
For me age catching up too. Nowadays booking girls no longer my preference. Prefer to hunt for prey on my own. More interesting and challenging. But must have time and stay several days at batam.
Hehehe...i think you already got the hang of it. After tasting the "grape", you find it sweet and got addicted to it.

Quote:
Just the other day, waiting for grab at a mall. Strike up a conversation with a girl who also waiting for cab. She asked me why i chose grab when Maxim cheaper. Like what you mentioned. I pretend to play ignorant. Then she taught me how to download the apps. Then we exchanged numbers.
Wah! Another lucky catch. Next time delete the Maxim apps and ask her download it for you again. Better still, ask her go to your room help you download the apps AGAIN.

She will ask you why the apps disappear, you just tell "once you go back Singapore, don't know why the apps disappear".

I don't know, i think you should stay in hotels or places in Batam that will help you enhance the capability to nab (nap) more such catches, hehehe.... i think you have those luck for such encounters which i do not have.

Meaning, i have not met any ladies in Batam public places and then bring her back to my room before. Maybe because i cant speak Indo bahasa.

See, you envy me, i also envy you. Looks like our fate & capability (to hit the jackpot) is different in Batam, hahaha....

Quote:
Always stay humble, ftiendly, dont be too cheapskate, skin must be thick.
100% agree with the above-said.

I try to stay as positive as possible in Batam whenever i come across any setback. Example, when i try to bargain HJ 100k rupiah and FJ 200k rupiah and failed, i will try not to be dishearten.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-08-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
.... she said she used to work in malaysia. She asked if I wanted fs, I asked how much for fun and it was 500k (probably the closest I ever got to your 300k)
Thank you for sharing.

Whenever such girl open mouth 500k rupiah, i will know she is in this line and knows how much to charge to price herself.

I will usually drop such girls.

These girls are old bird. In clean massage places, most girls wouldn't know the pricing well. And a big handful of them would have quoted the prices in their hometown or 10 years ago Batam pricing, hehehe....

Or they will simply say, "up to you".

Quote:
but i just couldn't la.... too besar for me.
See, my meat is your poison here.

Quote:
3AM there makes me curious.... why
3am can do many things in Batam.

I used to loiter around Pagoda/Utama hotel between 2am to 330am.

Surprisingly, some MPs around there were still opened.

Quote:
regular ones are already like 2. I like to stock up on vivo 0.03 when im there
I think Batam Circle-K there for sell those favors type, eg strawberry, grape, mango, even durian favor too.

Quote:
interesting! I think when it was still open i did visit and the prices were similar or slightly lower than octopuss. So didnt classify it as budget.
250k rupiah entrance + 250k rupiah FJ comes to about 500k rupiah in total. Hence pricing at that time only a bit lower than Octopuss, Delta etc.

It really depends on what you are there for.

I love the hot pool, and sauna ambience there. The massage ladies there were just bonuses. More importantly, the hot pool and sauna there nobody use. And very well-maintained too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
joaudio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to Batam 4 times before this but never had fun there before. Always reach Batam, go to the airport and take a flight to Medan, Kalimantan. Last week same thing, need to go to Medan but decided to stay 2 nights at Batam before flying to Medan and another night before coming back to Singapore. Before going went to TAGGED and messaged lots of gals there. Manage to make friends with 3 of them and get their phone numbers.

First day/night - call 1 of the gal, meet her at 3 pm, went to watch MI movie (even though I have seen it b4) follow by dinner, at about 9 pm ask her to come back to my hotel which she pretends to be shy but eventually agreed. The whole night we had fun. She insists I put on a condom but told her we did not buy it, first round she keep on telling me to pull out when I am about to cum, but I did not do that and cum in her pussy. After that 2 more rounds the pussy issue never even bring up. The next day she left the hotel after breakfast at about 9 am. Wanted to give her some money but she scolded me and say she is don't sell her body.

Went back to sleep and at about 4 pm contacted another gal, this is more of a direct discussion, she ask me if I am willing to pay her for her to join me at the hotel for 3 hours for a million rupiah. I agreed to that and she turn up and we had fun for 2 rounds, again no condom. She left the hotel at about 8 pm.

Went out to Mega Mall Batam for dinner, bought an OPPO handphone to give to a receptionist at Medan (that is another story), and after buying the HP, manage to get the sales lady's hp number, she cannot join me that night, she agrees to accompany me on the day when I come back from Medan.

Went back to the hotel and call the 3rd gal which I know from tagged, luck is not with me, she is occupied and cannot meet me. At that time I am also very tired, decided to have a good sleep as I need to leave the hotel at 7am for 9.30 am flight.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid143 View Post
...Marriott for my stay .?
Why need a cheap hotel?
if girls know you stay Marriott... they would take number to line up to go with you..
Old 17-08-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
.. the hot pool and sauna there nobody use. And very well-maintained too.
Bros. now VNewSPA hot pool's condition improved. But My membership ending soon price going up up..
Regrade not taking longer term.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1