The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 13-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

I have tried enough of Thai dishes so decided to give a try of my all time favourite brown chocolate dishes. Contacted the stable and make arrangement.

Stable: Sensual
There are the only Indo stable in the market till date. Their operation style was organise, and all instructions was clear. No switch and bait and also stable is trustworthy and honest. They are hotel base and please check directly with them location if booking was confirmed.

Memay

Memay has the typical minah lady look, nothing to shout about. She was from medan. She work as a salesgal back in their howmtown. This is her first trip to sg working this. The pics as shown above does not have much editing. It is 100% same as the real person.

身材/ Body
-Very tanned and dark skin tone with dark long hair
-Some small little tattoos
-no visible mark or scar on the body.
-Big boobs, suitable for boobs love
-Nipple was sensitive to touch
-Tight, wet pussy
-Hips and buttock have lot of meat
-Consider Slim body not fat and with proportional shape

舌吻/ FRENCHING
-Lots of tongue fighting and sucking
-Frenching like BF and GF making love
-Cuddled tightly to exchange kisses
-Fast and furious passionate lips locking

慢游/ CATHBATH
-Lot of nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Lick my ear, neck area and then going all over my body
-Licking my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it

女友感/GFE
-I can speck behasa which strike a good conversation
- Treat you like her lover with high KC level
-Willing to please, no rushing
-Accommodating and patient with no complaint
-Know how to satisfy a man with her seductive move

无套口交/BBBJ
- Mouthfucked her with no resistant
-Engulfed my whole dick into her mouth
-Suck and lick the ball furiously
-Lot of slurping and tongue twirling
-Lick my dick head in up and down slow motion
-Suck the shaft with strong suction
-Suck with pace and speed long with deep blow

做爱/Fuck Job
-Ride me and she was moaning and whining
-Tried missionary position, got the “piak piak piak” sound
- Begging of more kind of expression during FJ
-I thrust her deep in and out position facing her
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum

Verdict
I would not consider her as RTF type but i have a satisfy session overall. Support this lady before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading the FR
This format of FR reminds me of the good old day from Laksaboyforum.
U must be the same person who writes with alot of pictorial illustrations.
从出江湖
Old 13-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasam View Post
Tried sensualfeel angeline, a gem not to be miss. Looks 80% from pic. Only bad is towel seem to be reused. Too bad, hygience very important to me. Please do something about it okt.
I think revycled towel is the issue for incalk at hotel.
Usually there are only standard 2 towels for each room.
No wonder i heard got customer resort to bringing own towel.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I think revycled towel is the issue for incalk at hotel.
Usually there are only standard 2 towels for each room.
No wonder i heard got customer resort to bringing own towel.
In Hong Kong they use large disposable paper towel for u to dry up which I find very useful n hygienic.
Something good to follow here which Singapore is still lacking.
OKTs should take note of this.
Old 13-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

1st time in Dome 3 and I am tempted to try Euro / Korean FL

May I know which is the recommended stable to start off?
Old 16-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are the pics of the euro girls here real? or is this dome is just another backpage? want to try bonk white girl but scared get dif girl. thanks bros!
Old 16-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
milkshakeyum is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro sensual for bringing in another good bonk. Been going to this stable and it has regularly provided quality Indonesian girls.

Booked a session with Mona and

Face:7/10 - she looks pretty similar but needs a lot of makeup to look the same as the pictures
Height: petite, just the way I like it - can have lots of control over her
Boobs: B? Small, soft, just a handful but still very nice to hold, sick and fondle
Ass: big and soft, perfect for her petite size and doggy
Bbbj: 9/10 she knows how to suck, nearly made me cim
Gfe: 8/10

Overall a good experience with her cause she knows how to fuck. She rides wild and sucks good. Her pussy was also naturally wet so everything went smoothly just that downside was they had to reuse the towel so it was pretty unhygienic. And there were issues cause I was promised 90mins but she only had 30-45mins left before checking out so it was a pretty rushed affair. But it might've been cause I came earlier hence the timing messed up so no complaints.

Rtf: unlikely
Old 16-05-2017, 09:47 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the indo stable rep like not bad, lots of good FR, can consider trying 1 of this days
Old 18-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Seems like the indo stable rep like not bad, lots of good FR, can consider trying 1 of this days
Sensual feel I tried once. Gal reject french. Reject bbbj. I rather hold $100 with right hand n pcc with left hand.

Gal collect money b4 svc starts. After gal reject frenching n bbbj, complain to okt, okt stop replying me.

Money already paid. Can only Lan Lan.

Horrible svc from okt n gal.
Old 18-05-2017, 01:04 PM

So jialat?
Old 18-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shagballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some of sensual feel girls FR are repeated. i wonder why
Old 18-05-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagballs View Post
some of sensual feel girls FR are repeated. i wonder why
And to think my hand itchy want to try dome 3 girls
Old 19-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

I have tried enough of Thai dishes so decided to give a try of my all time favourite brown chocolate dishes. Contacted the stable and make arrangement.

Stable: Sensual
There are the only Indo stable in the market till date. Their operation style was organise, and all instructions was clear. No switch and bait and also stable is trustworthy and honest. They are hotel base and please check directly with them location if booking was confirmed.

Shelly

Her pics and real person is 80% similar but i feel that she look better in the pic. She was from Kalimantan and have been working for quite some time in Batam. Those reader who frequent Newton Disco area may came across her. This is her 1st trip to sg and working this in SG. Look i think is slight above avg, nothing to said about. She mention to me that not sure her dad or mum is chinese so she can converse a bit of chinese and some teochew.

身材/ Body
-Fair skin with dark long hair
-No tattoos
-no visible mark or scar on the body.
-just nice boobs size, not big or small
-Nipple was sensitive to touch
-wet pussy, not really tight
- pussy not trimmed with some hair
-perky hips and butt
-body proportional shape with her height and weight

按摩/MASSAGE
-good relaxing massage that i almost fell asleep
-skillful with enough strength
-know the area to press to relax your muscles
-head to toe kind of real massage

慢游/ CATHBATH
-Lot of nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Lick my ear, neck area and then going all over my body
-Licking my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it

舌吻/ FRENCHING
-Lots of tongue fighting and sucking
-very horny kind of lip locking
-Cuddled tightly to exchange kisses
-Fast and furious passionate lips locking

女友感/GFE
-I can speck behasa which strike a good conversation
-Treat you like her lover with high KC level
-Willing to please, no rushing
-Accommodating and patient with no complaint
-Know how to satisfy a man with her seductive move

无套口交/BBBJ
-Deepthroast and Mouthfucked her
-Engulfed my whole dick into her mouth
-Suck and lick the ball furiously with suction
-Lot of slurping and tongue twirling
-Lick my dick head in up and down slow motion
-Suck with pace and speed long with deep blow

做爱/Fuck Job
-Ride me and she was moaning and whining
-switch to doggie , got the “piak piak piak” sound
-Begging of more kind of expression during FJ
-I thrust her deep in and out position facing her
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum
-Only tired 2 position as i take some time to pump and cum

Verdict
I would not consider her as RTF type but i have a satisfy session overall. Support this lady before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading the FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-05-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
Its been awhile since I last saw your FR
Old 19-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Its been awhile since I last saw your FR
555, You don't follow me hor. My meat your "POISON". Your meat my "POISON".

Later not good, tio zap by you and tio kbkp by you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

bro Naka, as usual, very detailed super long FR! From JB to SG and beyond!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1