The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light
handicap restaurants

hi bros, searched the forum on handicap. nothing showed up about these restaurants. so starting a new thread to ask abt it.

Read in papers about "chan que" aka handicap restaurants in china. concept brought over from japan. where guests are fed by female hostess and autoroam by guests are allowed. Wonder if any bros tried it and where it can be found. standard qns apply to this topic. where, when, how much, etc etc

Cheers
Old 04-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: handicap restaurants

Just go to Hatyai and get a gal. She will feed you in your hotel room and you can roam all you like.

Alternatively, you can go to the clubs in Hatyai and the gals will feed you and also allow roaming but you will have to go with TV. Otherwise, the gals may not give you the type of attention you are looking for. Somehow, only TV can make this happen because other customers don't get this type of treatment. Not sure if other bros can make this happen for you but I guess if you give lots of tips right from the start and get the gal to sit beside you, this is also doable.

Maybe other bros have other contributions to add for your query.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole
hi bros, searched the forum on handicap. nothing showed up about these restaurants. so starting a new thread to ask abt it.

Read in papers about "chan que" aka handicap restaurants in china. concept brought over from japan. where guests are fed by female hostess and autoroam by guests are allowed. Wonder if any bros tried it and where it can be found. standard qns apply to this topic. where, when, how much, etc etc

Cheers
Old 04-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole

Cheers
Bro Ironpole, now I understand your 'handicap' rest... it's happening in small provinces and towns all over china... and it's not new... I went to hunan last year and every resturant I went they ask me whether I need a gal to accompany me with my meal... can choose models modelling at the lunch-time show too... price is around 200-800 depends on their grade...
Old 04-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

I know of 2 handless or no hand restaurant in Bangkok, where for handicap restaurant. Your this handicap is it the golfer grading handicap or those people with disabilities.

Here is one of the link:

No-hand Restaurant

The other is the Galaxy Chinese Restaurant.

Old 04-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Well, since is on this topic, let me share with all of you an interesting relevant field report:

Handless at Galaxy Chinese Restaurant

Well this is not something new and actually something quite out. But my friends wanted to try this so I forced my local friend to arrange. He also warned us girls in there are ugly and old. Also, no fun at all!

Anyway we reached Galaxy Chinese restaurant at around seven. The restaurant was quite old fashioned and when we walked up to the reception we have already seen around 40 gals sitting and waiting for us. They were not very beautiful but quite young. We picked our own girls (some pick 2) and we headed to the dinner room. It was like japanese restuarant that the room's floor was above the ground and you sat on the room floor with big round table in the middle. The room's floor was covered with tatami mattress. We ordered the food which was Bhat 5000 per table for 12 persons and it even got sharksfins!! Food was traditional thai Chinese and surprsingly, quite good but in the beginning we sat like an idiot--because it was handless restaurant and the girls feeded you. Bros with 2 girls were even worse because they were really busy eating!! Although all bros had chosen their right girls we didn't know what to do, including my local friend. Suddenly an extremely fat woman dressed very sexily walked in and yelled at the girls in thai. I was shocked as the mattress shaked with her steps. Then she walked to me, sat down heavily besides me, grabbed my neck and pushed my face in between her huge 40G+ boobs! I couldn't breath and everyone laughed!! Then she said something and all the girls took the top of their uniform off and grab my friends and put their faces into their boobs!! Some of my friend fought back by licking their nipple and things just suddenly get hot! man and woman was rolling on the mattress!! Then this mamasan grabbed one of my older friend who was a bit shy and pushed him down and rode on him!! He resisted and tried to push her away but the woman moved her butt on his face!! We laughed to death and my gal grabbed my attention back by leaning on me and rubbing her boobs on my chest. I picked a very young lean thai girl which was average looking with long silk like hair. Surprisingly she got some balls too and was very round in shape. The cherry was very pink too! I was a bit loose by then and grabbed her on my lap, spreading her legs around my waist and my dick rubbing against her pussy. She then took a beer and pass it to me with a deep french kiss!! YEE, that was not hygiene, but I loved it!! See every people die, but someone never live. Deep kissing a girl while squeezing her soft balls in both hands and her pussyg rubbing my dick firmly in front of friends, I know I have lived. Doing this in the restaurant is quite exciting and you got your friends around doing the same thing. You will just loose yourself more! We continued playing with the food, hugging, playing with mamasan. She even tried to take off my friends pants and get his underwear. When not sucessful she tooked her underwear out and put it on my friends head!! Lucky it was not me! But one shy friend is sitting in the table corner quietly while we had gone crazy. So I grabbed a beer and moved to him. When I crawled to him (room too small, too many people lying on floor, things out of control, so I have to crawl!) I peeked under the table and saw this guy fingering both girls with his fingers under their skirt unform!! I was shocked!! This guy was a good father and always pretend to be a role model but judging from his finger skills and speed--he is an old bird!

After a lot fo laugh and drinks the girls started increasing their fire power to get my friends hot!! They started putting their hands in your pants (OK 5 minutes ago they are still feeding you chicken leg with the same hand) What happen?? My local friend asked and the mamasan and she said that the girls wanted to be taken out for overnight for more tips! OK. So I asked my friend and everybody agree to pay and bring the girls back. So I checked and the bills comes to Bhat 13,000 and u can pay credit card! Not expensive wor! But the fat mamasan ask me for tips and because of good service I gave her Bhat 2000. But then she tried to scratch tips from everyone of my friend so my local friend yelled at her to go away. Bhat 2000 was a lot and my friend blamed me to pay so much. But given the fact that she really brought us good time so I forgave myself. Heh, but she didn't get mad wor! She was still very happying and laughing as we left.

Right after my gal saw me pay she just got hotter to me. I though she thought I was a rich guy and the real boss--Indeed I was not. My friends paid me all the money first because I had local contacts. Anyway she kept sticking on me and use every way she could to tease me. She even took my dick out when we were in our van! I stopped her of course because I wanted to get paid when I performed a real person show. But as we walked into the hotel we were being stopped by the lobby manager--fuck--you know what--they had a Bhat 350 per extra person! So we end up paying surcharge to hotel for bring our girls in--Thailand--what a wonderful place!

Well Thailand is a paradise for man because the woman there really have a humble mind to serve you like a king. Like my girl, she licked and sucked me everywhere (including toes and feet) and offered to fuck her without condom. I of course not dare to do so, but when I was ready to shot she pushed me away, take off the con and suck my dick and let me shot in her mouth. She drank all my load and start sucking again until I shot again. Next day in the morning she sucked me up and I fucked her and shot in her mouth again!! She also wanted me to fuck her ass, but I wasn't quite interested in that. Finally I gave her money and asked her to go because I got some real work to do . But she refused, kneed down and try to undo my pants!! I then spent another 10 minutes try to explain to her I got things to do but I end up have to call for help!! My thai friend joked at me of course and said the girl wanted to stay with me. My friend told me that not too many ppl nowadays go to galaxy and business is bad. Beside my girl was not too beautiful it was not easy to get customer. My friend also yelled at me that I paid too much to the girl that's why she didn't want to let this gigantic waterfish to go!!

Business is business. So I kicked her out and go to work. But when I went back to the hotel at late night that girl was sitting in the lobby, well, waiting for me, shit! But she looked pity and tired. So I took her to eat. OK it is right, I didn't turned her down. It is more sucking, licking, fucking and shooting in the mouth. She ended up staying with me the rest of the trip and sucking me up every morning--and my trip is over budget!

Lucky she is not super beautiful, otherwise I would have sunken ship with her.

I am not quite sure this is the right link or the right restaurant. Check this out carefully, bro.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

yeah bro! talking abt this but in china/hk not thailand

think this was either in the news or in the papers.. those wan bao etc..

Cheers
Old 05-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
Bro Ironpole, now I understand your 'handicap' rest... it's happening in small provinces and towns all over china... and it's not new... I went to hunan last year and every resturant I went they ask me whether I need a gal to accompany me with my meal... can choose models modelling at the lunch-time show too... price is around 200-800 depends on their grade...
yeah bro.. talking abt these places.. i think.. you tried before? any place in SZ, ZH or HK have?

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1