The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 18
suce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to all
Re: HV spa short fr

i also heard #30 ... the angpai previously at hv.... has gone independent....any contacts ? pm me
Old 10-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

went with a few friends on saturday night to HV, we arrived at close to 1245am and the captain told us last call already, we were quite disappointed as we thought the spa only closed at 3 to 4am, but the captain said ya 3am is closing time but 1am is the last call.

so anyway only 7 girls available and i had first pick and chose 399. FR for her as follows:

face - 6.5 /10, viet bu, decent face, i like more mature face instead of xmm or ah lian face, so to me she was decent face

body - 6.5 /10, nice big soft boobs, maybe C Cup, but later on i found out she had surgery before? but can't feel the silicone at all, did she do breast reduction???? not sure or is there new technology the zhng boobs can still be so soft???

service attitude - 5.5/10, friendly enuff, did the SOP shower, but no massage, told me she's damn tired i'm the last guy and she want to go home after that, said she started at 2pm... so ok lah the pussy quite decent, not loose until no feeling, did some painting, missionary and cum in doggie, she tried to rush me abit but i bo chup went at my own pace until i cum

we did have advance warning from the captain, the girls left were sub-standard, the good ones all on outcall or gone home for the day, recommended that we go in the afternoon between 1-2pm in future....

damage was 248, quite surprised, cos the last time i went in June, it was 268, maybe now got more competition so they drop abit, maybe will drop to pre-pandemic level which i remember was 228.

those on the hv telegram chat (which the captain told us is not the official one, he used the term 枪手做的,我们没有 telegram, so not sure what he means, maybe means is not official) can find her profile there.

my friends took 999, 909 and two others don't remember the numbers, all say sub-standard and VIP spa is better, but in terms of facilities HV is 10x better.... i've never been to VIP spa myself so probably next trip will go there and see for myself hehe
Old 10-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry...what's this HV spa ah? Where is it?Paiseh
Old 10-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MoogerFooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
Sorry...what's this HV spa ah? Where is it?Paiseh
HV = Holiday Villa (Hotel)
Old 11-10-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
any idea where can I find her contacts for coco aka cat?
Were you her client previously?
She only does regulars now and I dun tink she takes on any unknown john.
Her wechat is no longer in use as she prefers whatapps now.
Old 11-10-2022, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Were you her client previously?
She only does regulars now and I dun tink she takes on any unknown john.
Her wechat is no longer in use as she prefers whatapps now.
yeah i used to pre covid but i didnt take contact from her and its been a long while since then doubt she will remember me anyway guess its gonna be a miss then.
Old 13-10-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pit_stop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hawai Spa anyone tried before? Nusa bestari area
Old 13-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Went recently. Place not bad quite nice. Many pple. Saw many girls.

Heard tt only 1 local. Got hp to see pics but must discount abit.

Had 666. Nice meaty bod w curves n sizeable boobs. Bj good suction.

Hearsay 77* is hot demand n face notch bad w slender bod.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Weekday afternoon, place is packed with bros.
Long time no go, now got lots of sofas around the lounge. Great chill place.
Locals were all full until later evening as usual.
Wanted to take 585, but had to wait. Impatient and asked for 666. On the way in saw 585's figure.
Momentarily regret not waiting, lol.
Then 666 came in, I must say she has a fantastic pair of jugs.
Super nice to hold, I couldn't take my hands off it.
Also, she is very fair. Tofu skin. Very yummy.
I surrendered in like 20 pumps. Record low.
Those who tried 585 let me know how is she please.
Thanks!
Old 04-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kevvvz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Went recently for the second time and had a better experience. Arrived about 2pm ish and was welcomed into the Spa.

After using the facilities and showered I proceeded to the cafeteria area around 4pm to have a coffee and the captain in charge of the ladies came to me to ask for my selection. Many available that day (Indo, Thai, Viet)

My selection: 156
Nationality: Viet
Face: 6/10 not really as per photo
Body: 6/10 plump body
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 10/10 did it on her own accord and was fantastic
FJ:8/10 (Multiple positions and asked for me to finish on her boobs)
Service attitude: 10/10, was able to converse in mandarin and service was not rushed at all during the whole process.

Damage: RM248
Overall: Good spa facilities but have to really choose the lady properly
Old 06-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
those on the hv telegram chat (which the captain told us is not the official one, he used the term 枪手做的,我们没有 telegram, so not sure what he means, maybe means is not official) can find her profile there.

my friends took 999, 909 and two others don't remember the numbers, all say sub-standard and VIP spa is better, but in terms of facilities HV is 10x better.... i've never been to VIP spa myself so probably next trip will go there and see for myself hehe
When I went to HV few months ago, the lady boss gave me their WeChat.
Anyway seems like the captain these days use MiChat and hook guys in to get their commission instead of waiting for customers to come. Competition must be tough.
Since no parade, the girl standard seems subpar compare to VIP. Their gal service definitely lower than VIP since VIP gals usually have Nuru b2b. HV is just straight down to business.
Old 07-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Was at HV last week.
Facilities are good. Food also okok.

The OKT Eden messaged me to let him know when i reached so that he will intro girls to me. When i was there, message him, he never reply. So another OKT came to me and intro girls using his phone. The photos that he showed me were never seen before. So i saw a girl, listed as 515 from VN, with C boobs. Looks cute with her specs on. Around early 20s.

When i saw the actual person, face ok, pleasant. Must give discounts to the photos. But what i felt cheated was, she was only A cup. It was listed as C cup. She was 32 instead!

Her nature is good, friendly and kind of chatty. But she was in a rush. BBBJ a few times then cap on and want to ride. At one point she also asked if i am cumming.

But i gave it to her friendly nature, that i did not complain. But i guess after this dishonest ads, i dont think i will RTF. Too many other SPAs for me to spend on.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 08-11-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post

You went for last call of cos got the cui service haha. The 399 you took is quite popular, my friend gave very good review of her and going back for her, I saw one guy went in early noon and straight away asked captain whether she has arrived so she has to be good.

HV services has also been pretty good for me so far, got a few miss also but in general ok lah. I'm going to try VIP next and compare them.
Old 13-11-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Last edited by IamGood; 14-11-2022 at 08:53 PM.
Old 15-11-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
superdoggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know 155 go where?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1