The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2002, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Talking Cheonging contacts in Shanghai

Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee

Hi Cooler

Please PM us for contacts. We'll trying to arrange for a gathering next week, would you be able to join us?
1st of all, greeting to all choengsters in Shanghai!

For all of u, 2 recommendations of 'quality' KTV joints with georgeous gals........

1) Qun Xing Hui(Luxury Wine & Cigar KTV) located Shao Xing Road, No.23. Pretty posh place, nice decor & ambience, mot of all, goergoeus gals man bros! No regrets. Minimum tips RMB 300 & above. Mama-san name Dong Er.

2) Sports KTV (Sports Hotel) located at Nan Dan Road, Huai Hai Zhong Road. Pretty gals, only got a papa-san & do not need 2 tip him end of nite. Minimum tips RMB 300. Should u wan 2 bring the gal 'outing' just simply add another RMB 700 to round to a RMB 1000 thats all u need! Of cuz u provide the place for the 'outing' lah! Mos f all, this Sports KTV can 'all hands' travel on the gals that sits with you man bros! Also, nice ambience & pretty posh decor which plays a part in setting one's mood........dun wanna end up at a run-down place with filth all over the seats, the floor if u all know what I mean........

have fun & happy cheonging guys! Do us, S'porean proud man bros! Wham, bang................& good bye ma'am!

From the always in Shanghai bro,
SGPShanghai69
Old 24-06-2002, 10:39 AM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by haonamchen
Hi all shanghai old birds,

I will be going to Shanghai too for 2 days and may stay in Four Seasons Hotel. Have anyone tried the Hotel massage before? Any good recommendations (massage/salon) within the area?
Thanks a million.
Ni hao fellow haonamchen!
A recommendation from a fellow Samster myself who's here in Shanghai all the time...........
As far as Four Seasons Hotel which is located at Wei Hai Road, Shi Men Yi Road, it is a newly opened 5-stars hotel late last year, being which there is NO massage service provision there as yet.

However, alternatively, you can always patronise places like Honh Kong City or Macau City which are massage parlours solely catering to massages and 'more'........(refer to earlier postings by fellow cheongsters for details.)

Also, a word of advice, as far as 5-stars hotel is concerned, in particular referring to Four Seasons which was just opened, dun try your luck to bring any gals or 'hanky-panky' there cause they are very particualr of their image and u might NOT know what u will get yourself into hence it is your maiden trip to China as well!

Have fun in Shanghai and play 'safe' fellow cheongster!
PM me if u need further info on Shanghai.............

Cheers bruddder cheongsters!
Old 25-06-2002, 01:36 AM
haonamchen

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thanks SGPshanghai69 for the info. Well, got back last week and here is my report:

Found out that Four Seasons Hotel only provide clean massage i.e. strictly male masseur for male customer. Very sian liao.

So, quickly refer to the recommendation here and visited Macau City for massage and here is the FR:

Name: No. 77
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (35D at least, I luv big boobs)
BM/Cat Bath: 9/10 (she will ticker your ass with her finger too)
HJ: 9/10 (she knows how to control not to let you cum so quickly, for me, lasted for 25 minutes)
Cost: RMB740 for 90 minutes (inclusive everything)
Remarks: talks dirty, calling you lao gong, keep saying how she wanted to F me but not allowed to, blah blah blah (seems that all shanghainese ladies know how to make man happy)

Overall, siok after a whole day meeting. Can't wait to visit SHA again in 2 mths time and try to bonk some of the FL ladies, could any cheongsters provide contacts (pm me if possible)? Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally posted by SGPshanghai69

Ni hao fellow haonamchen!
A recommendation from a fellow Samster myself who's here in Shanghai all the time...........
As far as Four Seasons Hotel which is located at Wei Hai Road, Shi Men Yi Road, it is a newly opened 5-stars hotel late last year, being which there is NO massage service provision there as yet.

However, alternatively, you can always patronise places like Honh Kong City or Macau City which are massage parlours solely catering to massages and 'more'........(refer to earlier postings by fellow cheongsters for details.)

Also, a word of advice, as far as 5-stars hotel is concerned, in particular referring to Four Seasons which was just opened, dun try your luck to bring any gals or 'hanky-panky' there cause they are very particualr of their image and u might NOT know what u will get yourself into hence it is your maiden trip to China as well!

Have fun in Shanghai and play 'safe' fellow cheongster!
PM me if u need further info on Shanghai.............

Cheers bruddder cheongsters!
Old 26-06-2002, 09:53 AM
Samster

Re: help!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by dragon8866
Bros,

Have been here since monday and no luck! I stay in Pudong, so monday went to BATS at Shang. Man! all guys. Zero action. Also saw quite a few ang mohs sitting alone waiting to be picked so forget it the girls if any would go for them first.

Last night (Tues), went to Judy's to at Mao Ming Nan lu after watching WC. Shit! Whole damn street is not happening at all man!

Ok, I'm desperate now! Do I have to go to Galaxy for some real action? I need help! Need to go to a place with lots of chicks! Help!
Bro dragon866,
What luck u r having man! But rest assured cuz help is here!

Of cuz Mao Min Nan Rd is a 'ghost town' without chicks at this moment as the World Cup fever is still on..........even places like Heng Shan Rd which is a long stretch of bars are facing the same fate lah!

A suggestion is that u can go 'hunting' at Lan Kwai Fong (Pub 97 or California Pub as they called it now, whatever lah) at FuXing Park will be a "confirmed rewarding" ground to be at!
When reaching there(best time to be there is 11pm onwards, on Friday & Sat nites), u will be approached instead of u going 2 hunt.......... usually the gals there hang out in 3-4 pax group. Should any 1 of them sees their 'prey' (you lah!), they will then approach u & ask u 2 buy them a drink, make sure u only buy at best a bottle of 'Corona' cuz the minute they gets their drink from u, they will try 2 disappear from u..........in the meantime while waiting for the drink 2 arrive for her, u can always let your hands 'run wild' on her.....since u have paid for it anyway!
Speaking from experiences, there are afew of them there everynite, and u can bring back for u know what lah...........price range is at RMB maximum1000 & nothing more than that! Dun pay for anything more than this remember! Thats what I paid the last time............

Hope the above FR is of use to u and enjoy..................
Cheers bro....................

Old 26-06-2002, 09:59 AM
Samster

Re: help!!!!

Quote:
Bros,

Have been here since monday and no luck! I stay in Pudong, so monday went to BATS at Shang. Man! all guys. Zero action. Also saw quite a few ang mohs sitting alone waiting to be picked so forget it the girls if any would go for them first.

Last night (Tues), went to Judy's to at Mao Ming Nan lu after watching WC. Shit! Whole damn street is not happening at all man!

Ok, I'm desperate now! Do I have to go to Galaxy for some real action? I need help! Need to go to a place with lots of chicks! Help!
By the way, just tell the taxi driver that u wanna go to
"FuXing Gong Yuan, 97" and most of them would know unless u r arse luck bumped into one taxi driver that is a 'sotong' or real newbie lah!

Pub 97, FuXing Park (or Gong Yuan), at PuXi.

Enjoy & happy 'hunting' bro...................
Old 26-06-2002, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks sgp!

problem is I dont have a weekend. only got tonight and tomorrow night. Any suggestions. Still LKF?
Pehaps u can try 2nite at Pub 97, u never know what u can get lah! Laternatively, u can go 2 Heaven & Earth (Xing Tian Di) at Tai Chang Rd, Ma Dang Rd..........Paulaner Brauhaus.

It is also a 'hunting' ground there............although the place is not as 'happening' as Pub 97 Lan Kwai Fong............but can try lah!

uggest that u try Pub 97 1st then Paulaner..........

Happy hunting!
Old 26-06-2002, 06:06 PM
Samster

Re: Visit in Aug

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Sorry... newbie here.

My brother booked a resort in Shanghai for a week in mid Aug and we will be there with our families.

So as u can imagine... wife around so no bring back.

Would very much appreciate if bro here could provide some guideline as to places where it is safe and EAT-in at a reasonable price with good service.

Please also adv whether any good places for the kids - age about 7 so that wife could bring them there while we the man check out other places of interest.

Appreciate your HELP.

Cheers
1st of all, a warm welcome to the samster site bro................

Shanghai is a place of vibrant life.........for both man & family lah!

1) For the man, activities are plentiful, kindly refer to earlier postings / contributions by all bros,

2) As for the family-style activities, there are also plentiful as well! You can visit theme-parks such Jing Jiang Amusment Park, or the Jing Jiang Water Theme Park as far as the kids are concern. For the wives activities, they can go to Fashion Markets such Xiang Yang Fashion Market located at Huai Hai Zhong Rd, Xiang Yang Rd, or the Jing An Fashion Market right behind the Jin An Temple located at Yu Yuan Rd, ChangDe Rd. Trust me, after visiting these 2 Fashion Markets, the wives will be very pleased with their purchases and most of all, very weared out that they will NOT even bother to check on you in the night should you go 'hunting' lah!

Have fun & happy holiday-making bro....................

Cheers.
Old 27-06-2002, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bugisman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
For the family, you can try the Bund at night. Its beautiful. You can also check out the tourist restuarant across the river, believe its called Sea Dragon. Its actually a big boat moored along the riverbank. From here, you can see across to Puxi nightlights. Another place is of course the Grand Hyatt hotel chinese rest on 55 floor. You can see the entire Puxi and Pudong area, but make reservation otherwise no window seats.

For shopping, beisde Xiang Yang, theres the Nanjing Mall near the Bund, Old Shanghai town Yuyuan, Huai Hai Road and Xujiahui shopping areas. All tourist areas.

For nightlife, Heng Shan Road is full of makan place and pubs...etc

Don't your time in KTV if you cannot bring girl back. Try the sauna like HK City at Sichuan Road, expensive, about 800 to 1,000 for 2 hr massage with HJ, suana facilities, free snacks. Want clean massage, walk around, plenty around for 120 to 250 RMB for 1 to 2 hrs. Barber shops also have massage but massage with own clothes on. Some have HJ, got to see situation, price all in is from 150 to 300 RMB. By the way, not every barber shop can do this, you got to recce first to see the shop setup and the girls dressing.

Remember , watch out for con men, plenty around, never respond to streetwalkers, gong an trouble.

Happy cheonging.
Old 27-06-2002, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
newcomerjkt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewcomerjkt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My contribution

Quote:
Sorry... newbie here.

My brother booked a resort in Shanghai for a week in mid Aug and we will be there with our families.

So as u can imagine... wife around so no bring back.

Would very much appreciate if bro here could provide some guideline as to places where it is safe and EAT-in at a reasonable price with good service.

Please also adv whether any good places for the kids - age about 7 so that wife could bring them there while we the man check out other places of interest.

Appreciate your HELP.

Cheers

Rainman,
Since your post helped me a lot in Jakarta, it's now my turn. I lived in Shanghai for several year, so I know the place very well.

1) For restaurant, I recommend you "Xintiandi" (or New Heaven), normally all taxi drivers know about it. It's on the street Taicang Lu / Madang lu. The place is nice for family promenade, and there are every kind of restaurant: Hongkonese, Shanghainese, Brazilian, European, French... It's also a good place to have a drink with friends, since there are disco, bar... It has been built one year and half ago, and the whole location is like the interior of a big castle. Your family and you should not miss it!
Also Hengshan Lu is nice, with many restaurant and bar there, but I still prefer Xintiandi.

2) Places to visit with family:
- the Bund (or called Waitan)
- Yuyuan garden

3) To have drink with friends while looking at chicks, I recommend you California (or also called Park97), it's inside the Fuxing Park (Fuxing Gong uen). Just for your information, there is 2 entrance in Fuxing park. So tell the taxi driver to enter from the back, from the street Gao Lan lu. Sometimes, they don't know about it, so they might take you from the front entrance, and you'll have to walk a bit (5 minutes). This bar/disco is from HongKong, very trendy and kind of high class. So chicks are also high class!
You also have karaoke on the second floor!

3) Adulf stuff: you can go to Xian Xia lu/ Suicheng Lu, arriving there, just follow the lights. There are plenty of KTV there, and I recommend you Stardust where hostess are gorgeous. But you cannot bring back.

Whenever I had visitors, I always took them at these place, and they have never been disappointed.

As for the best time to go to Shanghai:
- July/August: Very hot and humid!

I think the best time is September/October when the weather starts to cool down.

Hope this help you.
Cheers.
Old 28-06-2002, 07:01 PM
Chinapus

Shanghai fun places

I think the bros are giving good info. For Shanghai, my favorite are KTV Luxury Wine and then is Sauna: Yuan Mong Yuan, HK City and Hua Shan Hotel. A bit expensive but good quality and clean.
Old 29-06-2002, 10:20 AM
Samster

Re: KTVs in Shanghai

Quote:
Originally posted by fastcar
All bros here, reading through the whole thread has been very useful indeed ...w all know more/less the market rate for the gers.

My question is : how bout the drinks/rooms charges?? Say a bottle of chivas/whatever liquor plus rm...how the $$$??

Of cos the gers' tips and bonking fees are "extras"

Greetings to fastcar bro..............from Shanghai!

As with rgds to your queries, room rates are subjective here depending on individual KTVs.....

However, most of them charge a minimum spending amount, for example i.e. RMB 1,200 for a KTV room for 4-5 pax inclusive of a bottle of Martell or Hennessy VSOP, fruits, towels, etc.
Should u order more and end up exceeding this amount, pay the difference on top of the RMB1,200. Otherwise, even if u will to order merely beer, u still will be charged at min. RMB1,200 for the night.

The rates of the PROs are pretty standard as well. Minimum tips per gal is at RMB300. However, not all PROs are available for 'take-away' session bro. Do highlight to mama-san in advance that u require 'take-away' gals, only then she will bring gals that are willing to follow u go home.........rates are RMB1,000(short-time), overnight are ranging at RMB1,500 approx.

Hope the above info are of usefulness to u bro!
Happy cheonging.........and last but least, dun forget to tip mama-san as well lah!

1800-SGPshanghai69.
Old 29-06-2002, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

Kind of Hot hor...

What is the best time ti visit then if don't want to end up as BBQ chicken...

Cheeers
Rainman bro,
1st of all, we r all bros and most importantly, fellow cheongsters so looking after one another's back is logical lah! Dun mention it! Sorry for the late reply bro.........was kinda busy with work lately........

AS with rgds to your question on when is the best time to visit here in Shanghai, perhaps during end Feb/March would be good as the weather then would be cool, NOT cold (Winter just end la, going into Spring time)as well as it doesn't rain that often and alot like right now! May/ June time is the most dampening as it rain almost everyday............
August time like I mentioned earlier in my posting, is summer so it is pretty hot which sometimes can reach a high of 39 or even 40 deg.!

Hope the above will be useful for your future planning on trips coming here bro, PM me if u need further info bro............
Best regards.

Old 02-07-2002, 05:58 PM
dragon8866

Sigh,

What can I say. Did not manage to score when I was in Shanghai last week.

Went to BATS, Judy's Too, my hotel's bar.... all dead man. Either I'm damn unluck, or it's a week night + world cup.

I even went to Galaxy, got this real pretty girl to sit with me. Wah lao that's it, just sit with me and chat and play dice. Want to bring her back she say cannot because gong an check! Even Mummy also side her. In the end still must pay her and the mummy tips!! When I went into Galaxy, I tot I hit the jack pot. All girls sitting around (about 9.30pm Thur)! So I sat down. Mummy approach me, and I told her who I want. Shit! Bros what's the protocol at Galaxy??? How come cannot bring back one??

Only consolation is I had a good massage an HJ at a sauna.......
Old 03-07-2002, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Bro dragon

Sorry to hear about your "unfruitful" trip. Pu Ton Ren and myself was trying to get in touch with you but you didn't leave us with a contact. I even PM you but no reply.

Anyway, no worries, should you be traveling to Shanghai again please let us know and we'll make sure that you make up for the lost opportunity.

The gong-an thing is crab because during my stay there (same period as you), I've a girl in my room every night! I don't know the "system" in Galaxy as I've never been there - never see the need to do so as there are so much activities!

Do let us know if you're going again and we'll try to help.

regards
Old 04-07-2002, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Bro Dragon,

Indeed, Looksee and SGPShanghai69 were waiting earnessly for your call or contact details, as we really had a good time. See the other postings please for the activities. I agree with Looksee as I can testifiy that he had a girl with him for at least two nights. The night after we have cheong the KTV, I had my fresh and sweet gal, and he had his girl. After the KTV, we even went on to have drink in a wine bar until the next morning or well pass midnight. LookSee stayed in a hotel, and he had no problem bringing his girl back to room. I think in Shanghai, do not get a local to sit with you if you intend to bring her back. I cannot speak for myself as I stay in a condo.

There is always a next time, do PM either LookSee or SGPShanghai69 or I, and we will try to help you make up the losses.

With best regards from Shanghai

Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro dragon

Sorry to hear about your "unfruitful" trip. Pu Ton Ren and myself was trying to get in touch with you but you didn't leave us with a contact. I even PM you but no reply.

Anyway, no worries, should you be traveling to Shanghai again please let us know and we'll make sure that you make up for the lost opportunity.

The gong-an thing is crab because during my stay there (same period as you), I've a girl in my room every night! I don't know the "system" in Galaxy as I've never been there - never see the need to do so as there are so much activities!

Do let us know if you're going again and we'll try to help.

regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread