The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Edging massage

Went for a massage at one of my regular places today on Beach Road. It’s a Spa I like cos always get good massage and release, usually with teasing before the big rip. I never book cos I like the surprise of who I’m going to get. Today I was assigned Pleasant looking PRC, maybe early 30s - hard to tell with mask down. Massage was solid, as always, not super strong, but just right for me to relax. Moves down to Lower half and pops GQ, and of course I nod with a smile.

What I wasn’t expecting was the next 20 Mins of super slow, teasing sensual massage, keeping me right on brink, but never pushing over. Honestly one of the most mind blowing edging HJ I had, and I have had a fair few over the years. After 20 mins eventually exploded, and remained rock hard for next 5 mins - it’s was that good. Highly recommended.

Spa is listed on the music app - for those who know Normally 68 entry for hot oil, but show the music app and it’s only 50. Top up 50 to go to heaven. Ask for L**y and you will leave with a
Old 26-06-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of
I always share different good ctc in the sprite of good will & sharing is caring to sbf bros.

Sorry for genuine bro request, don’t PM me for ctc anymore, not sharing as due to this fake slandering leecher clone, you all know which sabo king to blame…

I don’t benefit from sharing my ctc, it only make the ML busier & harder for me to book her. Thanks to bros who appreciate her service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
All samsters beware such a faker okt fr who’s earning loads of $ from several mls pretending real experience fr to con samsters. Wait one day to see that bugger in the spf news about immoral earnings n women charter.
For the record I paid the ml unlike u earning from ml hard earned pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies.
Big difference n don’t tok kok!
Old 26-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
LiarLiar is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Edging massage

Hi PrivateRyan

Can share ctc pls?

TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

Entrance 1hr $50, GQ rates apply for special menu,
- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker
Old 26-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow.. wat kind of fuking head u hv still cannot let go about others bad reviews of your chickens 🐓

To start I get Tina ctc from exch with several bros. Did I sabo those bros. No. Don’t tok kok like u r so generous n I sabo u.

If u r just sharing ctc y the fuk do u care abt the quality or service of your chickens 🐓. U cannot accept bad reviews of your chickens 🐣 bcos u r taking from their hard earn pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies. Your signature patterns n clone acct r on hundreds of posts on sbf. So don’t tok kok about u r helping the ml for samsters benefit n doing us a favor. More like u r collecting $ from their hard earn pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies. N your collections is affected.

Keep in mind I paid good yusufs n got sh!t service as a customer. And I only gave one word feedback- disappointing - n u bth. Do u even understand the English that u use, slander, defamation? If u don’t go look up the dictionary. As I said I gave a back door still for the ml to ‘wan saik’. But your fuking dick head brain cannot understand n still wants to play this up. I can definitely play with u.

Quote:
I always share different good ctc in the sprite of good will & sharing is caring to sbf bros.

Sorry for genuine bro request, don’t PM me for ctc anymore, not sharing as due to this fake slandering leecher clone, you all know which sabo king to blame…

I don’t benefit from sharing my ctc, it only make the ML busier & harder for me to book her. Thanks to bros who appreciate her service
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone:
All samsters beware such a faker okt fr who’s earning loads of $ from several mls pretending real experience fr to con samsters. Wait one day to see that bugger in the spf news about immoral earnings n women charter.
For the record I paid the ml unlike u earning from ml hard earned pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies.
Big difference n don’t tok kok!
Old 26-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiarLiar View Post
Hi PrivateRyan

Can share ctc pls?

TY
Beware of clone n fake fr
Old 26-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro take it easy, and rest for a while ...

This is the world ... 迟子大了什么鸟都有

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 26-06-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you and upz you PrivateRyan for the ctc.

My dick really got torture by this ML. My dick got tied up to prevent my from having premature ejaculation. Lol.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Thank you and upz you PrivateRyan for the ctc.

My dick really got torture by this ML. My dick got tied up to prevent my from having premature ejaculation. Lol.
Is that her way to train your endurance?
Old 27-06-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaMash View Post
Went for a massage at one of my regular places today on Beach Road. It’s a Spa I like cos always get good massage and release, usually with teasing before the big rip. I never book cos I like the surprise of who I’m going to get. Today I was assigned Pleasant looking PRC, maybe early 30s - hard to tell with mask down. Massage was solid, as always, not super strong, but just right for me to relax. Moves down to Lower half and pops GQ, and of course I nod with a smile.

What I wasn’t expecting was the next 20 Mins of super slow, teasing sensual massage, keeping me right on brink, but never pushing over. Honestly one of the most mind blowing edging HJ I had, and I have had a fair few over the years. After 20 mins eventually exploded, and remained rock hard for next 5 mins - it’s was that good. Highly recommended.

Spa is listed on the music app - for those who know Normally 68 entry for hot oil, but show the music app and it’s only 50. Top up 50 to go to heaven. Ask for L**y and you will leave with a
Care to share via PM bro 👍👍
Old 28-06-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 16
blackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaMash View Post

Bro, can't find this L**y's profile on Sp****y app leh...
Old 29-06-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
Tuntunheyo is one of the Best!Tuntunheyo is one of the Best!Tuntunheyo is one of the Best!Tuntunheyo is one of the Best!
Bro, can share contact please? Thanks!

Quote:
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker
Old 29-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie19 View Post
Bro, can't find this L**y's profile on Sp****y app leh...
How come so happening now..
ML advertise until Spotify????
Old 30-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WinLightBest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

hi bro, can share contact?
Old 30-06-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 10
definition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud of

Quote:

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro can share ctc. Tia
Old 30-06-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Noisuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi can share contact pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread