The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Warghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Camping for more of the good story
Old 22-06-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh no thats very unfortunate. Hope that the parents are okay.
Old 22-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro ouzo

like this you say got fuck or not?

I was a FUCKER, I lost control and thrust half of my penis in, I started to THRUST! HARD AND FAST!

SIL : uhhh.. uhhh.. uhhhh.. nooo.. nooo… noo…. UH!!!!! no!!! no!!! no!! uhhh….uhhhh…. uh! UH! UH! UH ! UH! UH! UH!

I was a FUCKING BASTARD! The moment SIL started to moan no, I jammed most of my cock into her after pressing my palms DOWN HARD and hers, spreading her hands to her side and rammed her… she was FUCKING WET anyway! She WAS MOANING SO HORNY NOW!!! wait… FUCK!!! FUCK!!! Her pussy DRIED UP???? what the fuck is this??? her pussy tired up????? I was such a FUCKING BASTARD!

I was RAPING THE WOMAN I LOVE!

NOT the annoying and uptight SIL whom I COULD NOT STAND!

I was raping the woman I love!!!

UNQUOTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Is this the night you finally fuck her? Haha.
Or still a no? You don't want to fuck her when she is feeling sad and worry about her parent. Lol

Thanks for the update, hope you faster continue....lol
Old 22-06-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Northpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, keep going please
Old 25-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid story!
TS pls continue!
Old 25-06-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
fun888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates!
Old 25-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Joining others to park here for more updates from TS

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 26-06-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I was rather shocked by her request, and honestly, it made my penis shrink. The whole situation, the guilt! It was just way too much. SIL was locking lips with me and I was losing control. I missed her SO MUCH! I FUCKING MISS HER!

SIL : I miss youuuuu…. I miss thissss……. I miss youuuuu…… so muchhhhh…. I love youuuuu… I love youuuuu…

I was on top of her, already lifted her shirt up and sucking on her breasts, I miss them so much…. SIL’s legs were spread, she was nudging me to get fully on TOP of her. I kissed her slowly down south, wanting to give her my best moves, help her build up an orgasm the moment I penetrate her.... and then drill and pump her the right way all through the night.

However, her repeated meanings and even screams of “I love you.... I love you Steve...” This got me worried. She was clearly down! Does she even truly want this??? Or was she simply just afraid of being alone??? The prospect of her becoming alone in this world????

SIL let me kiss around her crotch, sensually, slowly. If I wasn’t going to give her what she wants, I sure as hell better give her a better alternative! SIL made a lot of sounds, her in anticipation... her being aroused.... the moment my tongue licked down her clitoris and her outer pussy labias, SIL screamed out! I went to work my tongue mercilessly on her! It’s been weeks since I last licked for anyone! And it was SIL! However, the weeks of training on her still had some fitness left in my tongue. It was Long...... until SIL started pulling my head, trying to get me to get on top of her and fuck her proper. I had no choice but to work my tongue full into over time, feeling sore until her orgasmed built up and felt her cum.... I quickly got up and hugged her tight. She knocked out pretty quickly.

This feeling was just blissful, to have her in my arms.... I didn’t even bother to think about my wife once more. I woke early next morning, was about to get out of bed when SIL hugged on tightly to my arm. Even though I explained I was going to buy breakfast for her, she didn’t want me to go.

“Don’t leave me here.”

I was glad that i didn’t fuck her last night. She was clearly out of sorts. I got her up and we showered together, got her dressed in comfortable wear, got her phone charger, her bottle and drove her to the hospital, even bringing a small cushion from my car for her. Headed home, found wife still in bed, but she was down as well. She was the more avoidant kind, and it took me so much more trouble to get her to the hospital. I got worried when I realised that wife might recognise the cushion from my car, not that we ever fucked in it anyway. SIL immediately gave up the more comfortable spot to wife, who took it without hesitation..... We exchanged a look and I headed off to work.

After driving to them with lunch, SIL had no appetite, wife had complaints about my choice of food. That was the point which reverted me back the person I was ago, the exact moment I couldn’t stand her again and reverted back to the absent and non loving bad husband. To make things worse, wife wanted me to drive her home despite knowing I have work to return to. After work, I simply just bought some plain and light food and headed straight down to the hospital to find SIL and spent time with her. To my surprise, wife didn’t call me to fetch her to the hospital. SIL didn’t want to go home and I insisted on her coming over to our place and rest in the spare bedroom. Call me an asshole but I was planting the seed in the both of them, for SIL to move in with us so that we can resume our tabooed and passionate love affair like we did in the past. Thankfully, wife wasn’t that particular about SIL sleeping over with us. With wife already in bed, just stoning and not wanting to anything other than use her phone, I was confident enough to walk into the common bathroom where SIL was washing her face at the basin, NAKED, to hand her the soap and shampoo and my shirt for her to wear to sleep....... SIL didn’t react much either, didn’t bothered that my wife, HER SISTER, was in the next room. She hugged me tight, we didn’t kiss, I just let her feel safe, I didn’t arouse her either.

Waited in the living room, watched tv. When SIL came out wearing just my too large t shirt for her, no panties, I was SO FUCKING TURNED ON! It was the first time seeing her dressed like that. She looked like she wanted to come over to me, but went into the guest room. She was probably more ‘sober’ and sane now... I waited awhile, then turned off the tv and went to look for her. She was just lying there, didn’t even turn on the fan or air con, probably waiting for me to tuck her into bed. I gave her a quick and short kiss on her lips and tucked her to sleep. She was non responsive, probably upset that I was going to leave her alone. I went back to check on wife, she was already snorting, her phone in her hand. I took it from her, checking that she was truly asleep. Honestly, I was tired as hell as well, but I couldn’t stop myself from heading back to where SIL was. After kissing her on her lips, I realised she was crying. I just held her until she calmed down, then carried her out of the bed, got her to stand. She was surprised, but after seeing me take her clothes from the toilet, she knew what my plan was.

As we made our way to the lift, I kept nudging her shorts to her. When she finally responded, it was a casual ‘it’s ok!’

My shirt was Long enough, but not that long either. If we bumped into any neighbour, it was surely going to attract some looks and relook….. I hugged her tightly from behind in the lift but she turned to hug me. I even lifted her shirt slightly to check if she hand any panties on….. NO SHE DIDN’T! We headed to my car…

SIL : where are we going?

me : back to you place? so we can have some privacy?

SIL : then you need to drive back later?

me : no, I’m staying with you. She won’t notice anyway.

SIL : but you still need to drive back in the morning to fetch her? and then go to work!

me : it’s ok. I want to be with you.

SIL : can we try in the car?

me : WOW! you are seriously JUST THE BEST!

I took a look around, the carpark was mostly empty, not that many cars, got her to sit at the back while I quickly moved the car to a spot beside the wall , giving us even more privacy. I went to the back of the car, SIL was already lying down, her legs spread for me, looking up at me……. I took a good look around, making sure that the carpark was empty. I quickly got in and adjusted her so that I could eat her pussy. She was rather reluctant but I reminded her that there wasn’t much we could do in the car. Thoughtfully, she adjusted so that she could suck my penis at the same time, doing 69 with me. SIL’s gotten SO MUCH BETTER with spreading her legs, making her pussy so much easier to eat now. It did help a lot as she was light and I could manage her weight well on my head. SIL was able to get me to cum pretty quickly and I could feel her sucking me dry, swallowing. I made her orgasm too. We rested awhile, I then tried to get her to wear her shorts but she refused. I really didn’t know what was up with her. Carried her like she was my bride and her clothes on her stomach, she pretended to sleep and kept her arms wrapped around my neck, digging her head into my shoulder. We got in the lift, I was able to hit my floor button………….. The lift opened at level 1, a neighbour came in………. FUCK! this was embarrassing….. it was an uncle of another race, he looked shocked to see us in such a weird behaviour, even checking to see if she was drunk. I was nervous and didn’t move much as the neighbour hit a floor which was higher than mine. I was SO FUCKING TIRED, wasn’t thinking that much….. when it was about to reach my floor, only then, from the metal door’s reflection….. did I realise……………. FUCK FUCK! I quickly tilt my body away and faced SIL’s legs at the door………….. IT DID NOT MAKE THINGS BETTER EITHER! He was now looking at the reflection, even though it wasn’t clear, it was enough! It was our floor, I quickly walked out….. SIL asked me to let her down, worrying that I was tired.

me : I’m sorry…… I think he was looking!!! sorry!!!

SIL : I know…. I didn’t know what else to do either!!!! I just hid my face!

me : sorry!!!

SIL : it’s ok….. it’s funny….. He didn’t see my face so it’s ok!

we hugged, both laughed a little.. It was the FIRST time she laughed since the incident.…. We went back home and I tucked her into bed.

I whispered into her ear, “don’t worry, I will only be sleeping on the sofa again.”

SIL : huh? why?

me : you are the only one I want to hug to sleep.

SIL : stuppidd..... hehe

for that brief moment, I think SIL stopped thinking about the situation with her parent(s)…… I went to my room and got my pillow, wife was snoring away. Slept on the sofa until I got woken up by SIL, who had already showered and she told me to sleep more, she’d head down to the hospital first on her own. She gave me quick peck on my forehead and left before I could even react at all. I was THAT tired…..

Wife was clearly procrastinating, she was not in a hurry to go back to the hospital it was a sign of her own way of pre grieving the inevitable, avoidance. She told me she’d go down on her own and relief SIL, it’s better that they take turns so as not to burn out. She wasn’t wrong though. I bought lunch for them, so I could have an excuse to drive SIL home to rest and have alone time to ourselves to hug awhile. However, SIL refused to leave, clearly wanting to be close to her parent(s) with whatever time they had left.

Later that night, I fetched wife back after bringing dinner to them, then went back late evening to fetch SIL back to her house. We were supposed pack her stuff and bring her over to my new place to live, but we ended up spending the night on her bed, ate her pussy to help her fall asleep, her once again wanting me to penetrate her but not asking for it and insisting on it. I avoided getting on top of her in case I lose control myself too.

A few days went on, their parent(s) on life support, SIL went down daily, her work completely ignored and just regressed. I couldn’t help her much either. That COL was getting more credit, even though he couldn’t maintain SIL’s level of work, and he fucks up every now and then…. the sisters started to have more disagreements, especially on how to proceed with the situation with their parents. My wife started going back to work, only dropping by rather reluctantly to see her parent(s) before heading to work her night shifts. about a week and a half went by, I was able to drive SIL back to their place and spend the night with her, eating her pussy until she falls asleep. Her yearn to be fucked decreased over the days as well, it was becoming a routine. She didn’t even really think about pleasuring me back, but I was glad to help her sleep better.

Then…… the unfortunate phonecall inevitably came, and it was in the middle of the night. I will not go into details. I was just glad that I was with SIL who was in distraught, and wife didn’t call me to fetch her from work down. However, she did take some time to come, not unfilial but rather her way of coping with grieve, avoidance. SIL hugged me blatantly, not even caring at all. When wife finally arrived, I was on the phone with the undertaker while SIL laid on my shoulder by my side. Wife was not bothered by it at all, they hugged…… I don’t know how much time passed before they got into an disagreement again, about the length of the wake and how grand the wake should be etc. SIL was concerned about the total cost and duration as it was too sudden. She wanted a simple but longer one so their relatives can have more time to come down to pay their last respects. Wife wanted the opposite, a grand and loud one, but short, citing reason that it’s just between the two of them etc. (I won’t bore with the details)

1st crack between me and SIL……..

- SIL was crying so hard when they moved the bodies. I wanted to hug SIL and wife at the same time but wife REFUSED to let me do so, or let me go for a long time. SIL didn’t blame me, but the look on her face, was like, she realised I can never be just hers……. she felt even worse, lonely…. she just sat on the floor and hugged her legs and weeped, until I was able to calm wife down and help SIL up, but putting her on wife and hugging both of them together instead……..

2nd crack

The sisters look to me to make the final decision…….. I foolishly told them not to worry about the cost, as I just wanted them not to be stressed out……. I also accidentally leaned towards a shorter wake as I was getting worried about SIL falling way too far behind at work, I didn’t want to bring that up either as it was inappropriate or may perhaps even make her worry even more. SIL was clearly upset with me, didn’t even allow me to hug her much or long that night at the wake, out of guilt? out of anger? but SIL eventually relented when she saw how hard I was trying to help her out and making things easier for her..

There were other incidents when SIL expected more from me, expected me to stand firm against wife, but given the sensitivity of the situation, I let things slide…….. annoying SIL even more, like how she was easily annoyed by me initially………..

She avoided me, cold shouldered me…… IT WAS EVEN MORE TORTUROUS especially when I saw her light green bra under that thin white t-shirt she was wearing……….. I wanted her so bad, but she didn’t even let me hug her when I finally had a chance to be with her alone when she finally went up to their maiden apartment to shower, pushing me away and locking her bedroom door before nudging past me to hurry downstairs……

I myself was mentally and physically tired from tall the chores and doing my best to maintain both of their emotional stability……. I made my way into SIL’s bedroom and slept on her bed, smelling her pillow. It wasn’t enough for me, I headed to the toilet and took her matching light green panties from the pail, she no longer used the ladder rungs, I made myself comfortable on her bed, smelled her pillow and resumed my previous disgusting fetish of cumming to her panties, and then tossing it across the room to let her see what I’ve done. I want her to know, I LUST AFTER HER!

I woke up much later, on my own. Realised I had over slept and SIL was probably alone downstairs handling the fort. I was right because wife was asleep in her room, I saw that the room door was closed and the air con was on. WAIT, did she even realise I was sleeping in SIL’s room? or saw my cum on SIL’s panties???? I reached for my phone to call SIL, to make another attempt to appease her…

= over the phone =

SIL : what?

me : I’m coming down, you need me to bring anything down?

SIL : no need.

me : You come up and take a nap ok? I can hold the fort.

SIL : no need. My relatives are here…

= in person =
SIL walked in on me on her bed, making me jump up, she didn’t look upset or anything, she was alright with me resting on her bed….. She opened her cupboard and searched …….

me : need help?

SIL : No… wait… what’s this? (she picked up her panties and saw my cum…. ) WHAT DID YOU DO AGAIN???

me : i’m sorry ok? you keep ignoring me. I lost control. I miss you. I really do.

I rushed up and tried to hug her but she kept me at bay…..

SIL : now is not the time right? goodness!!

She threw her panties at me.

SIL : wash it!

SIL stomped out after finding the mosquito patches……..

I did as she told, making sure I did the best I could………… When I finally thought of what to do bridge our peace again, I rushed down to the wake…………

only to see…..

FUCK!!!

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT GUY DOING HERE???
Old 27-06-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the update TS
Old 27-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update and looking for more 😊
Old 28-06-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written, and damn sexciting too
Old 28-06-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminent View Post
Very well written, and damn sexciting too
Agreed it was quite well written
Old 28-06-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for more
Old 28-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kingjeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks!
Old 29-06-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, we need the daily dose 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1