The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 28-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
portablecharger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Had a session with Elle sometime ago. Very petite and tight, came within a few minutes when she rode me.
Old 28-06-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 5
slayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayer147 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

FR for Constance

She was my first Indian girl. She was very polite and accommodating. Very few girls do that to you. Connecting with her was like meeting you girlfriend for afternoon sex. Tried missionary, doggie and cowgirl. Her boobs were quite nice to caress as well. Finally, my make out with her was one of the best with a girl I enjoyed. Kissed her everywhere. She is a woman with you would not stop kissing her.

Thanks
Will probably rtf. Worth every cent.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
polarbearz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Sonia

Wonderful experience with bro GG from the very get-go, tahan-ing my 101 questions. Minimal fuss with getting Sonia over, sweet, friendly, petite girl and altogether 10/10 experience.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Elle from GG. (my first local)

GG was fast and responsive. Location, I took up incall option and the central location was 5min walk from MRT, decent hotel with queen-size bed.

Elle looks quite pretty and cute. Body-wise, she is very slim with no boobs, feels more like 32A than 34B. However, many poly ah lians also no boobs, so I don't mind and might make her look even younger. Tried diff positions, and heard her soft moans in all positions. GFE gao gao. Overall good experience.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Robrob25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on Amicell?(:
Old 03-07-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
MorphedPoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Elle from GG:

Elle looks like a cute GND, with a bit of a slightly more mature look, with a hot little body that’s perfect if you’re more into skinnier, petite girls, but still with a nice little bit of softness at the right parts.

Agreed with someone above that said she's closer to an A cup, but that's just my cup of tea. If it's yours too, you're gonna love Elle.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Jessica

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=862803

booked a staycay and decided to get Jessica for 2h to help me "break-in" the room.

Jessica is chatty and it was easy to warm to her. Looks-wise, she's average by SG standards, but has a voluptuous body. (not for bros who prefer slim girls with model looks) However, with the average looks and hot body, there is a very good GFE and she felt like the poly GF who works hard to please.

Started with a very sloppy BBBJ, her preference for BJs. As it was my first sloppy bbbj it was a strange feeling for me, but the leftovers made the FJ more “audible”. (quite shiok to hear other sound effects than piak/moans)

Jessica is also very hardworking and willing to go into different positions. With a 2h session, she was willing to go at it (almost) non-stop. We stopped in the middle for a half-time break and resumed chatting. (GFE +pts)

For bros who like squirters, Jessica is one of them, but it took me 1h of hardwork to get her first shot. Bros who cum easily or cant tahan 30+min of hardwork, you might need to find a girl who squirts more easily. With her sloppy bbbj and squirting a few times, the battlefield was a complete mess.

Was a good overall experience, with Jessica feeing like your poly GF who really wants to do it with you. The moment of the day was when i asked her during our half-time break if she’s ready to go again and squirt for me, her eyes lit up and smiled widely when she replied. Can tell that she genuinely loves to fuk. SYT who changes into a sex addict on the bed.

Will RTF, but feel like 2h for me not enough. ��

Last edited by heige; 04-07-2022 at 11:42 AM.
Old 04-07-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Anyone try BabeliciousCass?
Old 04-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
doomsday007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Mabel from GG: Lovely girl, slim and talkative, interesting session.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Any FR for Ginger?
Old 09-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

FR for Ashley (https://t.me/ashley73)

tl;dr: Ashley has good stamina and is a nymphomaniac. SYT with a mature body, excellent workrate and easy to talk to. her overnight location is discreet. 100% RTF

full ver:
booked an overnight with Ashley at her place. the location was discreet, but not the best for foot soldiers. (i grab there and grabbed out) however, it has a comfy queen sized bed.

Ashley has good SYT looks and we chatted for a while as it was my first time with her and i told her that i feel like local FLs can offer much better GFE because of the chatting. we were chatting for almost 1h at the start, showing how easy it was to talk to her and helping me relax so much that i didnt really suggest moving on to the main course.

Ashley is hardworking and gave ame a good long bbbj. unlike most FLs who blows only to get it hard for CD, it felt like she was out to suck me dry and get me to pay her for CIM. She also has great stamina and energy in bed. Our first shot was ~1.5h non-stop and rode me for almost 1h total after hearing that my favourite position was cowgirl. (she rode me ~2h total the whole night)

Ashley is an energetic nympho with good stamina as we went for a few more rounds of intense cardio workout. Through it all, Ashley gave me ger undivided attention. During one of the rounds, she ignored her messages and calls for what was about an hour and only checked her phone during our intermission. With the convo, kissing, frenching, moaning, … Ashley’s GFE is excellent.

Her current price for overnight is decent value and I am confirm adding her onto my RTF list.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Any FR for Ginger?
there’s more than enough FR on her thread, take the initiative to search around, instead of waiting for people to spoon feed you
Old 11-07-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
there’s more than enough FR on her thread, take the initiative to search around, instead of waiting for people to spoon feed you
Ya bro. Read her thread but was hoping to read some FRs outside her thread as separate confirmation and not looking to be spoon fed. Won’t ask again ever then thanks to helpful bros.
Old 12-07-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johntron2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros tried kinky peach/lily peachy recently? Would like to hear from you. Considering meeting her before she stops.
Old 13-07-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
You can use the Search function, just look for Ginger or Tomato.
Anyways, i can vouch for her, lost track how many times RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Ya bro. Read her thread but was hoping to read some FRs outside her thread as separate confirmation and not looking to be spoon fed. Won’t ask again ever then thanks to helpful bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1