The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story: A Twist of Fate

Nothing much happens for the rest of the day. Jack is out for most of the day to discuss some advertisement stuff with his sponsors while we unpack our stuff and settle into Jack’s house, the place to be our new home for now.

After another sumptuous dinner prepared by Yumi which Jack gobbles up happily, we settle back to our respective rooms to rest for the night. Jack has a live streaming to start at 9 pm so he locks himself in his room with all his computer, microphones and stuff.

I am already in bed with the lights out when Yumi slips in quietly beside me. I can smell her nice scent from her just shampooed hair. I roll over to meet her, wrap an arm around her body and pull her close to me. I can feel her gentleness through the satin of her nightie. I drop my head to the back of her neck and nibble it gently, run my hand down her body contour, over her hip and thigh and then back up over her tummy and rest my roving hands on her full breasts.

“Dear, aren’t you tired from all the unpacking today?”

Without answering Yumi verbally, I reply through my actions. I am now kissing the side of her nicely scented neck as my hands roam over her twin breasts, tenderly kneading and squeezing them, using my thumb and index finger to tweak her erect nipples through the fabric of her nightie.

Yumi heaves out a huge breath in muffled silence. One thing about Yumi is that she is very conservative when it comes to making love. As much as I would love to hear her moan or to give me a blowjob, Yumi has never done that. Her deep breathing is as much as it can get as a sign of her arousal.

I gently roll her over onto her back and run my hands from her angelic face, down her breasts, over the sides of her slim waist, and down to her hip area. With one swift movement, I pull down her matching satin panty.

“Let me show you how much I love you” I whisper into her ear, moving myself down her body.

The scent of Yumi is intoxicating. I breathe in her womanly aroma and let my tongue trace a path from her clit down between her engorged lips to her hot and wet hole. I lick and suck at her vagina savoring the taste, feel, and smell of her sex. My tongue swirl around her pussy gently, causing her to buck her hips against my face.

“Dear it’s dirty there”

Again, without answering her, I thrust my tongue as deep inside her as possible. I start to write the alphabets A to Z using my tongue onto her clitoris and in between, suck the innermost region of her vagina deeply into my mouth. Without any warning, Yumi explodes into a climax that rocks through her body, with her back arched and her pussy pushed into my mouth. I earnestly suck every drop of her love juice hungrily. Nothing in this world tastes better than this.

Our two bodies join in its union and start to move together with a life of their own. I stroke in deep, slow strokes at first relishing the tight hotness. Yumi takes in every inch of our rod and squeezes it with her gentleness. She wraps her arms around me and scratches my back with her fingernails. Soon our hips are moving and rocking in tandem.

The room is now filled with our love-making sounds…….the deep breathing, rocking bed, muffled moans, body hitting body….. The sexual tension is building up in the air. Yumi’s hips are moving up to meet each of my thrusts which are increasing in speed and power.

Our breathing become quicker and quicker, just like our movements. Both of us are now staring into each other’s eyes in lust and love. With one last thrust, I let go of the tension that has been built up over and over again. I can feel my hot semen splashed out deep into Yumi. I let out a groan of satisfaction and give Yumi a deep kiss.

I put Yumi into a comfortable position and plant a few short kisses onto her forehead.

“Dear you sleep first. I will just grab some water from the kitchen”

I open our door and close it gently behind me. I suddenly feel something sticky on the floor on my feet.

The living room lights is off so it’s quite dark. I look over to Jack’s room. His room is dark from under the door as well. Looks like his live streaming has ended and has turned in for the night.

I move silently over to the switches and on the lights for the living room. I examine the sticky patch that I have stepped on again. It is a small sticky patch of stain that seems to have been just wiped. It must have been wiped in such a haste that it is not totally cleaned off.

My eyes uncontrollably moved onto the door to Jack’s room. A thought that I do not wish to have, just comes into my mind inevitably. I move my head slightly downwards and closer to the patch of stain.

It’s the smell of semen. That unmistakable smell that every man is familiar with.

That realization stuns me for a moment. There are only 3 persons in the house. Me and Yumi are making love in the room. The only possible culprit left is Jack.

The scene inevitably flashes into my mind. Jack has been eavesdropping on our love-making and masturbating himself right outside our room. I am not sure how long he has been listening outside, but it’s certain that he is so excited that he has ejaculated right outside our door.

And the person he is jacking himself off to……… my beautiful innocent Yumi
Old 23-06-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Good story! Continue pls
Old 23-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more updates.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Jack is eyeing on Yumi.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 28-06-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

The sunlight is shining through the window.

“Guys, breakfast is ready! Do you guys want to wake up and have your breakfast first?”

Both our doors open in unison.

“You guys are surely buddies. Even the wake up tempo is the same!”

Yumi is teasing the two of us cheekily.

At the dining table having our breakfast, Yumi is proudly showing off the breakfast spread she has prepared for us and happily chatting away. I steal a few quick glances towards Jack. Can sense his sense of guilt and he is avoiding looking at Yumi straight. I have decided to keep mum about last night though. In a way, I can empathize with him and he has not done any real harm to any of us as well.

After a while, Jack seems to have settled his unease and appears to be more normal.

“Bro, this is one of my sponsors. I know the boss very well. Here’s his name card. I know you are looking for a job and I happen to know they are looking for a Digital consultant as well. A perfect match here.”

“Ah I know this company. They are big. I would love to give it a try if given the chance.”

“Great bro. Let me give him a call now”
Old 28-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

I wear my smartest suite and leave for my interview, leaving Yumi to be alone at home with Jack. There is this tinge of worry at the back of my mind that Jack might be up to something no good, with him being alone with Yumi.

I trust Yumi totally. All these years being together, I know her character very well and can trust her completely. But Jack? He is my best buddy and he is a good guy. Even at times like this, he is the only person that actively lends us a helping hand. I shouldn’t be thinking of him that way. But the image of him jacking himself off right outside our bedroom last night while listening to our love-making sounds, just keep popping up in my mind.

The interview went very smoothly and I was hired on the spot. Probably thanks to Jack who has laid the ground for me. It is a huge relief to have found a job so soon. I will be able to slowly get back on my feet again.

I immediately call Yumi to tell her the good news. She is so happy and I can hear her sharing the good news with Jack at the background. Jack is shouting congrats to me at the back and saying we shall have a good feast tonight to celebrate. While I am glad that Yumi has hit off so well with Jack in such a short time, there is a certain level of jealousy that is building up within me.

As my mind is wandering off about the thoughts of Yumi and Jack being at home everyday while I go out working, my eyes fall upon an advertisement leaflet pasted randomly on the bus-stop stand. It is an ad for a hidden surveillance cam for home use.

I call the number on the leaflet.
Old 28-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

When I reach home, there is no one at home. Where could they be at such time? Suddenly my unease comes back again. I immediately call Yumi.

“Dear, you are back? Me and Jack are at the supermarket. We are preparing for a feast at home tonight to celebrate your new job. We would be back in around 30 minutes.”

I feel so silly and ashamed of myself to have doubted Yumi. Good, I have around 30 minutes. I quickly take out my new purchase from my briefcase and get to work.

It is really a big feast prepared by Yumi for the three of us. Plenty of seafood like crabs, prawns, mini lobsters, clams, scallops….. and plenty of China white wine – the highly concentrated hard liquor that makes whiskey and cognac pales in comparison in terms of its alcohol concentration.

“Bro, you need to get yourself used to the Chinese white wine. How can you not hold your liquor well after all this time in China?”

One glass after another.

We feast for 3-4 hour that night. Good food, strong wine, great companions, lots of laughter and chatter. It has been a while since we are so carefree and happy. I am really grateful to my buddy Jack.
Old 28-06-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, hoping to read more!
Old 28-06-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

My head is hurting. I open my heavy eyelids. I am not in my room. Instead I am sleeping on the sofa. There is a blanket covering me and a glass of ginger tea on the side table. Probably left there for me by Yumi to reduce my hangover.

The surrounding is still dark. I look at the clock on the wall. It’s 5.10 am.

I take a sip of the ginger tea to quench my thirst. Must have really drunk too much last night. I don’t even recall how I ended up on the sofa. My bladder is full from the whole night of drinking so I rush to the common toilet to relieve myself.

After a quick wash up, I look around the living room. The leftover food, plates and the empty glasses are still all over the dining table. Both the bedrooms are closed.

I walk over to my bedroom and gently open the door. A strong whiff of intoxicated air spews my nose. At the same time, an alluring sight befalls me.

Yumi is sprawled on her side across the bed. The blanket is churn into a bundle and stuck between her legs. The bed sheet is in a mess. It seems like a battle of sort has taken place on the bed.

I am stunned at the sight. Looking at myself, my attire seems to be neat and tidy as compared to the state of the bed. It is apparent that I am not in the room last night with Yumi. So how did the bed get into this state? Is it Yumi herself who got into this mess in her drunken state? Or could it be……

My head is still hurting. I don’t want to think any further. I walk with a slight wobble to the bed and pull the blanket from between her legs. I cover her with the blanket and leave the room.

My mind is in a mess. The hangover makes it worse with a spinning and hurting head. I need to calm down and try to recall what happened.

I walk over to Jack’s room. I pin my ears onto the door. I can hear snoring. Jack seems to be deep in sleep just like Yumi. I want to open Jack’s door but decide against it.

My handphone is on the dining table. I take it and sit down on the sofa. Subconsciously I on my phone without any reason. I have an unread message.

“The first 12 hours of recording set has been completed and stored on the cloud system”

Ah I almost forgot about this. I go onto the browser and enter my login details. I have installed three pinhole cameras in the house. One looking at the living room. One for Jack’s room. One for my own room.

I retrieve the recording for the camera 1. The images of the living room with the dining area is very clear. It captures our dinner last night.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more good updates
Old 28-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Great writing TS, looking forward to your next chapter.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

Moment of truth coming soon
Old 29-06-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more
Old 01-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post

I retrieve the recording for the camera 1. The images of the living room with the dining area is very clear. It captures our dinner last night.
Camping for the recordings, cheers!
Old 01-07-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1