The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ControlFreak1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jb massage with special

What are the specials available and how much to pay?
Old 26-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlFreak1 View Post
What are the specials available and how much to pay?
Like I always say just follow old rate (the rate I was exposed to when I started cheonging and I feel it is still fair now. Those old old times of 30 ringgits cannot be lah). 50 ringgits for HJ add 50 ringgits for autoroam and add 50 ringgits for BBBJ. Full should be 200 Ringgits and nothing more cause 200 ringgits already 60+ SG.

Don't forget u pay 238-268 ringgits at those VIP, HV spa and etc comes with full, hot and cold pool, buffet and movies.

For those Massage Spa, u pay 200 ringgits for full and 100 ringgits for a real decent proper massage is already 300 ringgits. They are about the same spending. Just depends on what u like more.

Please guys spend with a clear mind and compare a bit. I don't think the way I do things I am a low baller. I am just an average person trying to enjoy myself to the fullest. I won't make the girls very happy but at least I don't owe them they don't owe me la. I also got bills to settle so must stretch the dollar haha.
Old 26-06-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Abijek22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Update Update.

Sawadee Hotel and Spa has reopened 2 weeks ago. Just went there and find back one of my favorite masseurs and unloaded fully clear by her. Good old times are bad hahaha. However, 3 out of 4 of my favorite masseurs have left. The good thing is I got 3 more good and chiobu masseurs numbers from the receptionist who is a guy and he was the one who recommend me those good ones last time. hehe.

I will go back and try the 3 the next time. Also, the most important thing is the massage session has increased by 10 ringgits which is still reasonable and our currency has increased too so actually no feel anything. The other specials are still the same. Don't overpay ok.

Another information is that due to a lot of people going massage, the waiting time is longer and they have taken over SAWADEE Thai Spa too down the road not far away too.
Time to be a regular here again!
Old 27-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If I want to bring my partner along for a decent massage is king spa is good place to go ? She can enjoy the massage and I also can "enjoy" myself xD
Old 27-06-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamyou View Post
If I want to bring my partner along for a decent massage is king spa is good place to go ? She can enjoy the massage and I also can "enjoy" myself xD
that is if you want to enjoy yourself otherwise king spa is not the place you want to bring your partner go

the ladies there got one tell me she seen alot also, especially after border opened, alot couples come and the boyfriend despite having girlfriend next door, requested for HJ and she has to quick quick settle the guy, and she say sometimes the girlfriends know, can sense.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
that is if you want to enjoy yourself otherwise king spa is not the place you want to bring your partner go

the ladies there got one tell me she seen alot also, especially after border opened, alot couples come and the boyfriend despite having girlfriend next door, requested for HJ and she has to quick quick settle the guy, and she say sometimes the girlfriends know, can sense.
Sure bro thanks for your advice 😜
Old 28-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
ThomasToTommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Not sure about King Spa. I went there cause Sawadee is closed and I only know King Spa also got GQ hehe. I am quite keen to try Thai legend and JB Thai spa along Jalan serampang there cause they look quite grand. Any bros got good contact or masseurs to recommend there and the damages. Thanks in advance.
doubt those spa you mentioned got specials. been there a couple of times but is always clean and at most is just a little tease here and there.
Old 28-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Visited Sawadee, but no chio ones

all above 38 yrs old.

got asked GQ but I rejected, prefer SYT
Old 28-06-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chanced upon a massage shop at Pelangi with local massuses. Chatted with the receptionist to arrange a young girl for me. Understand from her that there is 1 chinese and 3 malay local working there, opted for the chinese one.

Looks: 5/10. Wore mask throughout. She is like those typical secondary school mate you have, abit plump and innocent innocent kind. If you are into those, you can try.

Massage: 6.5/10. Not that bad for a young girl.

HJ / JQ: 8/10. Her JQ skills is really good for her age and not rushing as well. Edged me several times and even tho i took quite long to finish cause not really aroused by her looks, she didnt complain at all.

Attitude: 9/10. Hardworking and chatty girl, tried making convos with me throughout. Passed her extra 10rm and she attempted to return to me.

Damage: 90rm + 70rm for HJ. Didnt ask for other service cause not interested.

RTM: No. Really a gem if not for her looks, seldom see such working attitude for some time now. Those who dig your average looking sec schoolmate can try. Will try the malays and see how.

PM me if interested but will only entertain old timers and trade contact for newbies.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Everytime I read new reports I feel more disappointed. Those times are really gone forever. Lack of young gals joining the industry plus inflation.
Old 30-06-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laughingGOD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexify View Post
Maybe can try this HJ joint at Austin area with all young SYT malay Masseuse. the massage was ok, not those anyhow massage kind. they only charge 125 for 1hr massage + HJ. another 50/100 for them to take off clothes + roam and suck nipples depending on how good your negotiation skills are.

they got quite very chio masseuse, interested bros pls pm me.
i dont think they do FJ, max is BJ

TELEGRAM: Bombshell_studio
Bro can pm? Best if can recommend good number
Old 01-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if within the area walking distance of KSL hotel, which spa is good uh?
Old 01-07-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
if within the area walking distance of KSL hotel, which spa is good uh?
Sawadee is ur best choice…. Just massage la And HJ… dun expect SYT though… anything more u can try HV spa…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-07-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
went into jb last week and finally managed to try the Indo ML contact from bro riotspace. I took the 90min oil massage package (RM250) plus another RM100 for B2B. The ML does quite good massage, putting in strength and stepping on the right places on my shoulders and back. She was also quite chatty too, talking about being a decent girl before when in batam, and learnt the trades since coming Malaysia in 2015/16. The massage was done with her half dressed too with bra exposed. Just for that little bit of teasing I guess.

The B2B came towards the end of the session and in my opinion, it was a little disappointing. She was semi nude, topless and doesn’t allow touching the breasts. Really just focus on giving me a HJ and when the juice didn’t come out, she did abit of nipple licking while continuing to tug. Eventually she complained of tiredness and luckily I came at that point in time, else it would have been quite a turn off experience.

Good one time experience but for that price RM350, will be unlikely to RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
…not happy I can't release before going back sg, search on wechat while at komtar and bingo! Found another NL, this time at apartment. Turns out it was so convenient from where I was. She a bit rubber band time so had to wait awhile before she met me and bring up to apartment. Nice looking place and has dedicated room for massage. Turns out she's indon but have been in Malaysia for very long time. Very chatty and told me her sex escapades with her ex husband. Make me horny and ask if she do full, but she said no. Her massage was frickig good, hard and really got strength can tell she's trained in real indon massage. Massage back and legs, crack here and there, shiok. Once flip over omg she turn into tiger sia. I opted for b2b and she strip to her panties and just fling herself to me. She rub herself on me and sucked my nipples while her hand was busy tugging me. Came in no time and she asked me to shower with her. She gave me good scrub and let me clean up after that. Excellent service and will definitely come back to her. Her wechat is zackajak77. But remember their timing is a bit rubber timing so might have to wait awhile even if you've booked appointment with her.

That's the end of my adventure, luckily got haply ending ;D
Old 04-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Visited king spa 2 recently .. all Thai gals there ….. got #14 … Thai gal about 30 yr …took one hour massage RM 62 … was asked GQ at the end .. extra 50 for HJ , grab boobs with clothes lifted for another 50

Recce around and saw another shop at the back of the king spa ( called Legend massage at RM88 for oil massage )
Also saw King Spa 1 just some blocks behind … walk about 10 minutes will reach

I also saw another spa just a few units beside king spa 2 .. called
温馨 .. it also only got Thai MLs .. receptionist is a young SYT .. rate is about same as king Spa 2 but as I did not read any reviews so I didn’t try and went king spa 2 instead.

Last edited by bigmannow; 04-07-2022 at 09:46 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1