The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
I went once and nvr went back again, playability really see luck and sometimes it's the girl that make the choice whether she wants to act naughty or not to you.

In flat sense, too overpriced after paying the exorbitant bill, tips to girl, mummy etc.

It was my friend who brought us there on grounds of knowing the staff and mummy there, but after the night he also commented it's too overpriced compared to when we went empire.
There are so many joints now with large influx of ladies, need not even stick to one joint. I think maybe because I don’t smoke so playability was high at L9. Yeah the 10% + 7% on top of the bill is too much unless they change that, they would be losing out on customers.
Old 27-06-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Ahyeetan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
She's a fighter.
Bro she a fighter mean. She very fierce.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Guys, wanted to check if there's any feedback for Fusion 8 ktv (fka second club)?
Old 28-06-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With all the price hikes, any kind bros have recommendations for cheap fun like 30-50 tips place, no mama san. Can tnn. Flying solo so need to pinch.
Old 28-06-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gossipman1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
She's a fighter.
I think she good fighter .hear from the waiters last Sunday there a man cry in front of her n the man also drunk.when bill all waiters rush to his room hope to get his tip when drunk.as expected all waiters have tip take n 3 have $50 tips.after he leave he come back but room no more.mummy see he drunk just anyhow point a room let him go find haha . Stupid man right.
Old 28-06-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gossipman1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Yoyo L9 really she good fighter .hear from the waiters last Sunday there a man cry in front of her n the man also drunk.when bill all waiters rush to his room hope to get his tip when drunk.as expected all waiters have tip take n 3 have $50 tips.after he leave he come back but room no more.mummy see he drunk just anyhow point a room let him go find haha . Stupid man right.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz7776 View Post
With all the price hikes, any kind bros have recommendations for cheap fun like 30-50 tips place, no mama san. Can tnn. Flying solo so need to pinch.
Paramount,IQ
Old 28-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingsheng80 View Post
Paramount,IQ
Hihi WOO waves
Old 28-06-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qingsheng80 View Post
Paramount,IQ
Thanks bro for the tip. Which has "better" quality n fun. I know need to moderate expectations. Sorry would have up your points for sharing but I dunno how to or that my account cannot.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossipman1970 View Post
I think she good fighter .hear from the waiters last Sunday there a man cry in front of her n the man also drunk.when bill all waiters rush to his room hope to get his tip when drunk.as expected all waiters have tip take n 3 have $50 tips.after he leave he come back but room no more.mummy see he drunk just anyhow point a room let him go find haha . Stupid man right.
Wah damn sia suay. This type better not ever come back man. Let ppl take advantage of. They come here to work sia…cry won’t gain any sympathy points. Just let ppl laugh at u

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz7776 View Post
Thanks bro for the tip. Which has "better" quality n fun. I know need to moderate expectations. Sorry would have up your points for sharing but I dunno how to or that my account cannot.
⚠️⚠️⚠️Skip both… mostly milfs and all looking for carrots to take $$$
Many bros avoid these two places now. All want to fly aeroplane and ask for $50 for each hand. You will end up spending more $$$ with zero fun. They will take money and hardly return to your rooms once the job is done.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
⚠️⚠️⚠️Skip both… mostly milfs and all looking for carrots to take $$$
Many bros avoid these two places now. All want to fly aeroplane and ask for $50 for each hand. You will end up spending more $$$ with zero fun. They will take money and hardly return to your rooms once the job is done.
Well there is always a choice to not fly aeroplane de ah
Also no need to tip immediately if you shoot out
I'm sure you are experienced enough to know how to play the no mummy system game
Old 29-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Anyone interested to go galaxy NH 11-3? Hard liquor or beer. Smoker room. Looking for 1 to 3 pax only. Higher rep bro or trustworthy member.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Well there is always a choice to not fly aeroplane de ah
Also no need to tip immediately if you shoot out
I'm sure you are experienced enough to know how to play the no mummy system game
Of course bro… the old birds can handle… the newbies may not be. For those looking for experience go with some lao jiao or bring enough cash😝
Avoid Bing Bing, Bai Xue, Yao Yao, Yoyo gang… all the $$$ grabbers and tact team. You wouldn’t want them to pressure you and to pay $200-250 to fly aeroplane.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
Of course bro… the old birds can handle… the newbies may not be. For those looking for experience go with some lao jiao or bring enough cash😝
Avoid Bing Bing, Bai Xue, Yao Yao, Yoyo gang… all the $$$ grabbers and tact team. You wouldn’t want them to pressure you and to pay $200-250 to fly aeroplane.
Ya for newbies later will kanna culture shock if first time ching this kind of places
Lol oh well all in the good spirit of having fun ya 👍👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1