The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-07-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 6
o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Molly (RP)
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=21356004

Great OKT; fast replies and steady

One of the nicest rooms I've been to this year with proper large towels. Double bed

Looks (surprisingly) as pictured, just without the photoshop effect and more tanned. 25 years old according to her. The highlight is obviously her boobs - huge, soft and natural but with some sag. Quite petite with some tummy as other bros have mentioned

Not new to the industry and knows how to please. Also speaks good enough English to converse. No shower action but she helped to soap. Speaks french. Good BBBJ with auto DT and her hands will alternate between your nipples, cupping your balls, and teasing your asshole. Didn't try or ask for AR. CIM available and takes it like a champ without spitting out immediately. When cuddling, her legs will kiap you and lying on her boobs is an experience in itself - really can be pillow

Overall worth the price for those boobs and her good attitude. Last day on Friday (1 July)
Old 01-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jay81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sophia from GentleMenClub24

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=887413

Date and time:30.06.22 around late afternoon.
OKT : Polite and fast response.
Looks: 95% as in the pictures. Chio.
GFE : 9/10. Lots of hugs and cuddle during the session. Speaks and understand English fairly well.
Body:8/10.Slim.
Boobs: B cup. No issue for me
Frenching/kissing : 9/10
Painting : No smell
FJ: Did 69,missionary, cowgirl, doggy AJ(tight) for 1st shot. 2nd shot : Cowgirl.
Massage: Did after 1st shot. Got strength. No piano. Relaxed my aching muscles.
Total damage: $200/90mins/2 shots + $50 AJ.
Overall experience : 9/10 coz got chemistry with her.
RTF: Certainly when time permits.

Last edited by Jay81; 01-07-2022 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Wrong typo of stable
Old 01-07-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for candy from baby face !
Okt gave clear instructions with photos for those who can’t read. Location was very private in area J.
Candy greeted me at the door and in her single piece black dress, her ample tits were overflowing out. They are way bigger than D. She is so fair, she looks like Chinese. She can speak basic English. After shower(outside room) she proceeded to blow flute. Did it for a good 10mins. Very good suction. I almost came and had to tell her to stop. Cap on, she proceeded to ride me. This girl is very horny and a real rodeo. Her pussy is pink and clean shaven. Nipples are very small light brown. After changing many positions, I finally can not tahan and surrendered. She also came twice… gave me a hug and promised to RTf her. Please take care of her. Bring her some of her favorites when you go… she likes pussy licking and sex.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Wini - TEERUKLOVER https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=887923

Legit sweet looking SYT XMM.
Book 1 shot to test water. Reach location door open wow SYT wearing a red tube dress welcoming me, immediately text OKT extend to 2 shot.

Location: Very interesting room test your stamina up and down LOL those have book legend Rainy will know what i'm saying wakakaka.
Communication: Need some google translate
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B fun to play with.
Body: 9/10 Well maintain body no tattoo she like her body to be lick.
BBJ plus balls sucking: 8/10
Frenching: 7/10 no tongue fight
Pussy: 10/10 A*Star abalone! Shaved pinkish pussy and super tasty. Fingering licking all allow. Her pussy really no joke i keep sucking-licking-fingering it till she cum and surrender - ask me to cap on
FJ: 10/10 Cowgirl and doggy best. She can ride damn long
Meaty ass for doggy she enjoy surprise light spank on the butt and her moaning make me really horny and hungry for more.
Overall service: Money well spend.
RTF - CFM

Last edited by godzilla22; 01-07-2022 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
5042 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Paris from The Gentlemen's Club

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=2...9#post21417249

Name: Paris
Shave : Yes
French: No
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Service : 10/10
Overall : 10/10

✅PRO
Paris looks exactly the same as her photos,
beautiful,
gentle,
busty,
gives the best bj,
good stamina,
responsive,
and rtf material!

❌CONS
Don't really have any issues with her

If have to pinpoint one thing, it would be the towel size of a hand towel so you may want to bring your own towel.

Fyi I wrote this according to the template given. Paris says she'll be here for 15 days only so that means she'll be leaving in 2 weeks time
Old 01-07-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Hunk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Cherrin from Empire:

Saw new girl from Empire: Cherrin, and immediately booked, purely trusting bro Empire's recommendation and my own gut feel. Short FR:

Looks: 9.5/10 Opened the door and this girl has 90% resemblance to my ex-girlfriend, in facial features and bodily curves. She is in her mid-20s and is just plain gorgeous with fair skin. Kept reminding me of my ex-girlfriend back in my university days. Really pretty and I joked with her that she is princess Elsa from Disney. (caveat one man's meat is another man's poison.

Boobs: Natural B cups, just the way I prefer them to be. Totally like my ex-girlfriend lol.
BJ: 8/10 Her BJ is average imo, but seeing her pretty face bobbing up and down my shaft just drove me insane.
FJ: 9/10 Did her in doggy style and then reverse cowgirl. Failed miserably and unloaded too fast. Will highly consider RTF to try again lol.
French: Light kisses. Maybe we lacked chemistry for DFK.
Overall: A solid 8.5/10
RTF: Will highly consider, if go back again may fall in love LOL

Thanks bro Empire for the last minute booking, much appreciated.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laobaixing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Pinky from RollyPolly
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=886281
Date of action 30 June 2022 evening

Was scanning through this thread and came across this voluptuous lady...Pinky. Quickly contacted Brother RollyPolly. His response was very prompt.

The location is relatively remote. No good for foot soldiers. Good for drivers...plenty of parking spaces.

Now...Pinky...greeted me in black lingerie. Standing tall (1.70 m as advertised) with her massive 38E boobs screaming out at me. What a sight!
Looks: 9/10 Beautiful. Thai Tan. Sharp enhanced nose.
Body: 8/10 Tall and Voluptuous. Big bone with the right meat in the right places.
Boobs: This is definitely the highlight 10/10. Massive E-cup...one palm can't cover.
Services: 9/10 Very welcoming. Speaks good English. Shower together before and after.
French: 7/10 fluent. Like to have more.
BBBJ: 9/10 definite a pro.
FJ: 8/10 Cow girl, doggy and finished missionary.
Overall: 9/10 Mixed of GFE and PSE.
RTF: Yes! looking forward to the next fuck.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
Wini - TEERUKLOVER https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=887923

Legit sweet looking SYT XMM.
Book 1 shot to test water. Reach location door open wow SYT wearing a red tube dress welcoming me, immediately text OKT extend to 2 shot.

Communication: Need some google translate
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B fun to play with.
Body: 9/10 Well maintain body no tattoo she like her body to be lick.
BBJ plus balls sucking: 8/10
Frenching: 7/10 no tongue fight
Pussy: 10/10 A*Star abalone! Shaved pinkish pussy and super tasty. Fingering licking all allow. Her pussy really no joke i keep sucking-licking-fingering it till she cum and surrender - ask me to cap on
FJ: 10/10 Cowgirl and doggy best. She can ride damn long and lovely pair of boobs keep bouncing up and down
Meaty ass for doggy she enjoy surprise light spank on the butt and her moaning make me really horny and hungry for more.

RTF - CFM

Nice bro! She looks interesting!
Got the XMM vibes to her, like with poly gf.
Is she really 19? Or feel older?
Old 01-07-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistic View Post
Nice bro! She looks interesting!
Got the XMM vibes to her, like with poly gf.
Is she really 19? Or feel older?
I nev check her passport lol. Cfm syt bro poly or jc gf feel.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 4
Sheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for AMP from Club Friday
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=21412216#post21412216

OKT : 10/10 Fast and efficient
Location: 7/10 Discreet but shared toilet (The 2 girls communicate will take turns to use it)
Towel: Good morning towel

Looks: 10/10 Looks the same as picture 1 and 2. Very surprise no filter sia. Pretty.
Body: 9/10 Slim and smooth. Nice to hug in between shots
Boobs: 9/10 B
BBBJ: 6/10 No DT but spend quite awhile there. Can see the effort
French: Never try
Painting: Never try
Fingering: She is always wet haha
Service: 6/10 Shower but very SOP, just want to make sure you are clean
FJ: 8/10 She love it and keep holding back her moaning. Turn me on.
GFE: 9/10 We talked and hug like we know each other for ages

If possible, bring your own condom, the condom too thick and I can't feel it for the 2nd shot. She tried very hard to make the 2nd shot work but never worked. 8/10 for effort.

I think we also spend too much time chit chat until 2nd shot no time too haha

RTF: Yes

She is a gem! Do support her!!
Old 01-07-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunk007 View Post
FR Cherrin from Empire:

Saw new girl from Empire: Cherrin, and immediately booked, purely trusting bro Empire's recommendation and my own gut feel. Short FR:

Looks: 9.5/10 Opened the door and this girl has 90% resemblance to my ex-girlfriend, in facial features and bodily curves. She is in her mid-20s and is just plain gorgeous with fair skin. Kept reminding me of my ex-girlfriend back in my university days. Really pretty and I joked with her that she is princess Elsa from Disney. (caveat one man's meat is another man's poison.

Boobs: Natural B cups, just the way I prefer them to be. Totally like my ex-girlfriend lol.
BJ: 8/10 Her BJ is average imo, but seeing her pretty face bobbing up and down my shaft just drove me insane.
FJ: 9/10 Did her in doggy style and then reverse cowgirl. Failed miserably and unloaded too fast. Will highly consider RTF to try again lol.
French: Light kisses. Maybe we lacked chemistry for DFK.
Overall: A solid 8.5/10
RTF: Will highly consider, if go back again may fall in love LOL

Thanks bro Empire for the last minute booking, much appreciated.
I know who is your ex liao. I was the one who upped her and made her leave you. She was a good fuck.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepsheep25 View Post
Fr for AMP from Club Friday
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=21412216#post21412216

OKT : 10/10 Fast and efficient
Location: 7/10 Discreet but shared toilet (The 2 girls communicate will take turns to use it)
Towel: Good morning towel

Looks: 10/10 Looks the same as picture 1 and 2. Very surprise no filter sia. Pretty.
Body: 9/10 Slim and smooth. Nice to hug in between shots
Boobs: 9/10 B
BBBJ: 6/10 No DT but spend quite awhile there. Can see the effort
French: Never try
Painting: Never try
Fingering: She is always wet haha
Service: 6/10 Shower but very SOP, just want to make sure you are clean
FJ: 8/10 She love it and keep holding back her moaning. Turn me on.
GFE: 9/10 We talked and hug like we know each other for ages

If possible, bring your own condom, the condom too thick and I can't feel it for the 2nd shot. She tried very hard to make the 2nd shot work but never worked. 8/10 for effort.

I think we also spend too much time chit chat until 2nd shot no time too haha

RTF: Yes

She is a gem! Do support her!!

Walao… you own self lanjiao cannot work still blame linpei say condom problem. I think your small lanjiao spoil more like it
Old 01-07-2022, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherrin (Empire) https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=887869

I don't usually write FR and been lurking, enjoying the fresh stock in D1 by chionging once or twice a week. However this one she beg me a few times to write for her and her service really damn good so here I am.

OKT: 10/10 chill, steady and responsive. No last minute cancellation or B&S bs like some other stables which I've experienced last 3 months. Had a very small hiccup but resolved instantly by okt.

Looks: 9/10 mid-late 20s, very slight discount for photography lighting and touchup. In the imgur link are pictures she took yesterday in the hotel. Dunno why okt only uploaded one instead of full set. What you see is what u get. She greeted me in her black dress shown in pic.

Body: 8/10 slim and well-maintained. Shaved and natural B+ cup, very nice to hold. Skin's very fair, no thai tan, although not as tight as those 18 year olds or gym goers. No tattoo other than the arm (which I'm grateful for, cos im not a big fan of tattoos that cover the whole back when her natural skin is nice and white)

Service and GFE: 20/10 This is where she shines. We started in the shower, chatting while she hugged me and soaping my entire body from head to toe. She also massaged my neck and back before washing it off. She then did some thai massage on bed (she does massage in Bangkok) before we moved on to main event. The whole time she was smiling and laughing, didn't check phone at all, and honestly felt like you're on a staycation with your mistress.

French: I didn't initiate but she kissed me on the lips a few times. She's very particular about oral hygiene and made sure I used mouthwash in the shower.

Catbath: 10/10 Extremely sensual, she licked me from my neck to my nipple, to my inner thigh, to my foot, while gently moving her fingernails over the other sensitive parts of my body during this process. Wasn't expecting this at all.

BBBJ: 10/10 I really have nothing to complain about, she can DT and also used her tongue to play with the nerve ending on the underside of the penis head. She also massaged and licked the balls. Honestly, it felt like she was enjoying herself and she liked giving head. I really enjoyed it.

FJ: 8/10 Did a few positions no problems. She's tight and wet, and she came quite easily. Her natural breast was really nice to hold. While she's riding me she'll move my hand to grab her tits, and also take my finger and start DT-ing it. Can really tell she loves sex.

Overall: Wonderful experience, she can speak English pretty well so didn't need google translate at all.

RTF: Yes. At this price point, Empire is doing D1 right by constantly providing gems. She reminds me off JJ from the same okt who is also really good and service-oriented. Location could have been better but think its a small issue for most bros. Do not miss this gem as she's only here for 2 weeks!

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/FiDSNKv

Old 01-07-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danny89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jenny ( Thaismile )

OKT: efficient for queries and booking of the girls, very clear direction to each location and always there for recommendations
Location: Central SG. Very private, clean room and spacious with clean towel
Look: 10/10 white complexion and accurate as picture and very pretty petite size like what bro say like Shu qi but certain angle look like Jennie
Body: 10/10 natural Big boobs with her petite size
Frenching: 10/10 excellent
Painting and fingering: 10/10 natural pussy, no odour excellent painting with moan and tight
Bbbj: 10/10 great action with good suction and has her unique way and feeling is excellent
FJ: 10/10 accommodated to all position as requested and even introduce new position let out moan whichever position she is and will pull you in to be deeper
GFE: very friendly and cheerful character and with her appearance make it feel like it’s never enough
RTF: Yes pls !!
Old 01-07-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
hatsm is one of the Best!hatsm is one of the Best!hatsm is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Long overdue FR
Zara - Sex Amazon

OKT - 11/10 best in dome 1 right now, reliable, swift responses, good QC and fair price!!

Location - 7/10 G area hotel, minus points due to require check-in with IC. Apart from that, mattress and bed frame is solid for bonking. Room and toilet size is big for naughty activities. Mirror beside the bed is also major turn on!!!

Look - 9/10, nothing much to say, WYSIWYG. Kudos to OKT for QC and ensuring no major photoshop going on.

Body - 7/10, minus points due to enhanced boobs (hardness - 8.5/10). Slim and petite lady with nice ass.

BBBJ - 7/10, pretty avg BBBJ. She's willing go on and on until I cum but suction is rather too strong for my liking (one man's meat is another man's poison )

FJ - 9/10, willing to please, accommodating to all positions and do not complain for taking long time to cum.

GFE - 10/10 very cute lady with bubbly character. Even though her English is not good, she try her very best to communicate and build rapport with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1