The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tripleaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I finally convinced my wife for threesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay8888 View Post
Well, if anyone cant accept my language, u can stop reading it and leave my thread. I certainly did not force u to read it. If u think u can write better then plz start ur own story. I spend my time writing out a story for u all to read it, n u came in n complaint so much?
TS, just clarifying only no need sound so uptight. Didn't say your story is fake.
You just started only & plot sound reasonable except only wanted to clarify why sentence sound like being translated, that's all!!

Anyway, apart from the clarification, not really interested in the plot & what you wrote so far.

Pai sai

You can continue as others are interested.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
jay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Time passed slowly, but the appointed time is near, I was driving my car and called my wife to told her time is almost up. Saw my wife come out from the door, you can feel that she deliberately dressed, I feel pleased. She got on my car, on the way we did talk to each other, but I could feel the tension and anxiety of my wife, I comforted her, try to make her feel easy; I told her; if you don’t feel good, you can stop anytime. She just nodded hesitantly, seems to have something to say, but I feel that she may retreat anytime. When we reached the parking lot of the hotel, we went to the convention room, rang the doorbell, I saw one guy about his early twenties young man opened the door, we entered the room, then my wife went to the bathroom, I found that my wife never take a glance at the guy at all. But! The guy's eyes have been staring at my wife until my wife into the toilet, I told the guy our situation and I want him to understand there is bottom line, just act naturally, who know what will happen. After a while, my wife came out, but she is still wearing all her clothes, until the guy asks her to take it off then she only takes it off reluctantly, now she just left her bra and panties, showing her 36C breast. She then lie on bed, the guy proceeds to massage he and try to make her relax, just when the guy touches her sensitive part, my wife body will move uneasily.

After a while, the guy said that he now need to proceeds the oil pressure massage, and asked my wife to take off her bra, only wearing her panties, slowing him my lovely wife big boobs, I saw his pants had put up a tent, his cock was going to expose out, can see that how much my wife was attracted to his cock . He took the oil and start massaging my wife's back, push slowly repeatedly until to the lower body, I saw him staring at my wife's pussy, my wife face blushed, he pressed between her legs, but still looking for opportunities to touch my wife pussy and ass, seem to forgotten that I was watching, focus on playing with my wife. When he asked my wife to turn around and face up, only saw her eyes were closed. Carefully looked at the bed of my wife, pretty, slender figure, delicate skin, fit body slim, lean and toned, her pussy was her more sensitive part. Usually when having sex with her, she always reluctant to let me touch just keeps pumping her to make her clitoral stimulation, after a while she will have orgasm, and now my wife has allowed a strange man to play with her pussy.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

jay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjay8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’m not here to give you any English lesson; I like how the way I wrote it. If you don’t like it, please to don’t bother reading it and keep complaining. I’m currently writing 3 stories. My current point is 26 (thanks to bro Sulphur and e777 who upped me), If my point drop below 26, I will just close all the 3 stories, and be an anonymous reader enjoying others brother’s stories without contributing. I think that will be better.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Whether real or fake, it's a nice story

Thanks for sharing. Up u.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

Thanks you bro sane.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

more to come?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for your nice story, please continue

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

The oil massage has become the main show, he is now concentrating teasing my wife, using his finger pressing my wife’s clitoris and nipples acupuncture points. I do not know when he took off his underwear, his cock was already hard about 8 inch in size, he intentionally or unintentionally touch my wife with his cock; my wife move herself from time to time, I do not know whether she was feeling pleasure or uneasiness, just saw her coping up with him, and did not refuse. Then he start lying down between my wife's legs, using his tongue to tease my wife's pussy, wife’s body started shiver a few times after he increase the speed attacking her pussy with his tongue, and her pussy also start flowing out some juice. With his tongue licking up my wife upper body, his cock was very near my wife pussy’s entrance, he took the opportunity to use his cock sliding up and down outside her pussy, then he looked at me to ask for permission to enter her pussy, at this time I was a bit stunned whether to refused to agree, but my head automatically nodded to his request. I saw him while sucking my wife's nipples, while searching for the right angle to conquer new territories, he tried to lower down his body, and his cock head was rubbing my wife pussy, and then slowly enter into her vagina. At this time, I was stunned, and use my hands covering my mouth. He tried to insert the rest of his cock into her vagina, but there seems to have some obstruction, I feel strange, then only find that my wife's body muscle start building up, and shown uncomfortable facial expressions. He kept insert his cock slowly into her, my wife moaned softly: “ah…ah”, but his cock still unable to go in further, I then stop him , and ask him to leave in advance. .After he left, I turned to her wife, and she took the initiative to kiss me, holding my hand hard. I touched my wife's pussy and found my wife's pussy is not wet enough, I continue fingering my wife pussy, suddenly a hot steam of juice start flowing out from her pussy hole.

I quickly remove my all my clothes, took my dick aimed at wife pussy hole and thrust hard into her, my wife moaned out loud. Her pussy was like sucking my cock hungrily, I keep thrusting, hitting hard my wife's pussy, she moaned louder and louder. My wife breathing and my thrust become more and faster, she was near orgasm, and I also felt that my army was going to explode. I saw her gasping for air and I knew she must be cumming, I shouted: "fuck you!” My wife hug me tightly and said," shoot it into me…give it to me plz! "At this point, I was unable to control and start shooting millions of sperm into wife's pussy. We hugged like a long lost lover; I asked my wife why his cock could not enter into her? Wives do not know why, she just knows she doesn’t have the feel when he tried to enter, her vagina entrance was tight. I thought to myself, perhaps we start off too quick, did not let my wife feel relax completely, depending on the circumstances; this will be her first exploration with another guy.

Part 1 finished.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks bro sane, francined69, Bigbluebird, diputs1269, wolf2305 and others bro who upped and support me without leaving name behind. I appreciate it. Thank you!
Old 11-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!

Upz for your nice story, please continue
Old 12-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
chnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 12-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
more to come?
hopefully
Old 12-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
micksodium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep flow going...bro
Old 27-03-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
chnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is a GREAT experience and love the way you arrange bro. Cheer!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1