The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by herenthere View Post
Hi All,

This is my first time posting and hope that this is the right place for it.

I just got back from Phnom Penh and stumble onto a this place, and thought it would be good to share it here. It is a sauna place with a range of ladies from Vietnam, China, Japan, Korea.

They have a menu of listed price for the different ladies and their grades which covers everything. The price range from USD159-USD499.

Other then the loud Chinese music they blast when you walk-in to choose the ladies, the environment is nice and clean, the rooms are all nicely furnished and well kept like a hotel room. You get Water Massage, Body Massage, Happy ending x 2.

They also provide pickup and return service to your hotel at no extra cost.

Once in Phnom Penh, you can contact them with Wechat, the id i contacted was - 高端名模会所 0979583610

The name of the place and address is below:
昌盛国际会所
KH 玛卡拉 232与125交叉路口 金边市邮政编码: 20020

I hope this is useful for those planning to go to Phnom Penh.
Any FR for the girls you tried?
Old 10-04-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenthere View Post
Hi All,

This is my first time posting and hope that this is the right place for it.

I just got back from Phnom Penh and stumble onto a this place, and thought it would be good to share it here. It is a sauna place with a range of ladies from Vietnam, China, Japan, Korea.

They have a menu of listed price for the different ladies and their grades which covers everything. The price range from USD159-USD499.

Other then the loud Chinese music they blast when you walk-in to choose the ladies, the environment is nice and clean, the rooms are all nicely furnished and well kept like a hotel room. You get Water Massage, Body Massage, Happy ending x 2.

They also provide pickup and return service to your hotel at no extra cost.

Once in Phnom Penh, you can contact them with Wechat, the id i contacted was - 高端名模会所 0979583610

The name of the place and address is below:
昌盛国际会所
KH 玛卡拉 232与125交叉路口 金边市邮政编码: 20020

I hope this is useful for those planning to go to Phnom Penh.
Are u trying to promote their service? This information is not useful as this kind of information is everywhere in PP and run by those greedy China Chinese. They are heavily overpriced for those type of girls (Viet, Thai, China, Lousy Korean). Don't forget you are paying in USD. The transport cost of going and back is only 3 dollars at most. Their advertisement is everywhere and only fools go for it and those really too rich don't know where to spend their money. If you wanna play this type of girls at such price, you might as well go to their countries to play. At such price i can even get a Russian which I feel is exotic as i seldom encounter one. U are heavily tio carrot. What is useful is introducing places of great bargain cum good service and quality too. Don't go around spoiling market. If you are willing to pay this kind of prices wtf do you even go PP for. U can easily get in SG.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Go all the way to Cambodia still need to spend US$159 to US$499 for ST ? Better just go to Batam, RP1.5 million for overnight booking.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Go all the way to Cambodia still need to spend US$159 to US$499 for ST ? Better just go to Batam, RP1.5 million for overnight booking.
Not 1 Juta meh. Some even 800-900K
Old 11-04-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Not 1 Juta meh. Some even 800-900K
I don't know what is the price now, my last visit there was March 2020. The last booking i paid was RP1.5 million for a 23 years old girl, can fuck raw, can shoot inside her, great feeling. Don't know she is still there or not.
Old 11-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Right now before leaving cambodia to singapore, can book an online predeparture ART test
Virtual ART test should only cost about $12 or so.
Old 11-04-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Virtual ART test should only cost about $12 or so.
yes its cheap.

Im looking forward to visit cambodia very soon, so i got to gather all those informations too.

For those looking forward to go malaysia by land, its super easy. Last week I went to
malaysia by land and then return back to spore by land via Johore causeway. All you need to do is
(i) download the malaysian Mysejahtera, and then
(ii) fill in all your particulars inside this Mysejahtera applet, And then
(iii) upload your vaccination certificate into this Mysejahtera applet. And then
(iv) again in this mysejahtera applet, umder the "Traveller" section, complete your departure details.

Thats all is required to enter malaysia by road. No need to buy insurance. No need pre departure test etc etc........ However as a safety precaution, its better to print out a copy of your vaccination certificate. Returning back to Singapore is super easy too, only need to complete an online arrival form.

Old 12-04-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes its cheap.

Im looking forward to visit cambodia very soon, so i got to gather all those informations too.

For those looking forward to go malaysia by land, its super easy. Last week I went to malaysia by land and then return back to spore by land via Johore causeway. All you need to do is
(i) download the malaysian Mysejahtera, and then
(ii) fill in all your particulars inside this Mysejahtera applet, And then
(iii) upload your vaccination certificate into this Mysejahtera applet. And then
(iv) again in this mysejahtera applet, umder the "Traveller" section, complete your departure details.

Thats all is required to enter malaysia by road. No need to buy insurance. No need pre departure test etc etc........ However as a safety precaution, its better to print out a copy of your vaccination certificate. Returning back to Singapore is super easy too, only need to complete an online arrival form.

While fill in the mysejatera, i cannot fill in the date i got my vaccine. Dunno is it their apps got problem. Or there is no need to fill up anything just upload the vaccination cert only.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
While fill in the mysejatera, i cannot fill in the date i got my vaccine. Dunno is it their apps got problem. Or there is no need to fill up anything just upload the vaccination cert only.
Their apps no problem. Must fill in the date and the batch number of the vaccine. I got no problem filling up all the details of the vaccinations and then uploading the vaccine cert.

But it takes about 3 to 5 days for them to update your vaccination status to "Fully vaccinated". I dont have problems filling and submitting the following details :-
Old 12-04-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Their apps no problem. Must fill in the date and the batch number of the vaccine. I got no problem filling up all the details of the vaccinations and then uploading the vaccine cert.

But it takes about 3 to 5 days for them to update your vaccination status to "Fully vaccinated". I dont have problems filling and submitting the following details :-
Thanks maybe i try with google chrome later. Browser sometimes got problem
Old 12-04-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@sohbuckkong
@subidowa

Please discuss only PP Cambodia in this thread and not off-topic to Malaysia...use the Malaysia threads to discuss Malaysia topics...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@sohbuckkong
@subidowa

Please discuss only PP Cambodia in this thread and not off-topic to Malaysia...use the Malaysia threads to discuss Malaysia topics...
ok thanks, no problem.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
happyguy32m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to cambodia PP from 1 to 7 april
went to darling darling some some ktv ...

unlike lasttime , nowasday all gals mind are money very tough to get gfe type ..

no choice as many chinese throwing money at there .
however not many tourist are there .. kinda of bored for me ... not really worth to spend usd 150 to 200 for short time without any good service ..

rather stay in singapore to play or malaysia spa ...
Old 12-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy32m View Post
KTV here getting more expensive. Tipping rates also increased by 50%. Mostly you will find Vietnam girls here nowadays. Just went to a new joint LanKuiFang mostly Vietnamese too but girls are more sexy than in KTV, $400 takeaway.

Dont you visit the local bars at st136 area?
Old 12-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy32m View Post

unlike lasttime , nowasday all gals mind are money very tough to get gfe type ..

no choice as many chinese throwing money at there .
however not many tourist are there .. kinda of bored for me ... not really worth to spend usd 150 to 200 for short time without any good service ..

rather stay in singapore to play or malaysia spa ...
Got so exp meh? I've never been there before but i read so many online sources saying that sex in cambodia is one of the cheapet you can find in asia already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1