The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
sengkang and punggol like no happening ah?

so far, only punggol plaza i have seen with younger looking beer promoters.. the few coffeeshops i been to, mostly aunties.. really very aunties...
forget these two areas, i've been staying here more than 10 years never see a single good looking beer promoter ever

you'll have better luck at hougang area last time the WP strong hold kopitiam got one not bad one, WP supporters will know which kopitiam got the western stall
Old 13-10-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Got pic?
No, maybe next time go down can try take.
Old 13-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
No, maybe next time go down can try take.
Thanks bro.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
forget these two areas, i've been staying here more than 10 years never see a single good looking beer promoter ever

you'll have better luck at hougang area last time the WP strong hold kopitiam got one not bad one, WP supporters will know which kopitiam got the western stall
ya... been to that coffeeshop.. but pre-covid... almost impossible to get smoking table... the ah laus all like practically lives at that coffeeshop

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 14-10-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Can try the Kelantan Lane coffeeshop, got many young SYT promoter walking around some will seat with patrons to drink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Any bro know which coffeeshop in jalan besar, chinatown and geylang has many beer promoters?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
my office nearby
the coffeeshop always packed one
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
You sabo king.

Now covid SMM, Police will be going to Kelantan Lane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Why sabo king? I didn't even mention the date, what makes you think I went there yesterday? I might have went there 2years ago? Please don't assume, I just stating what I saw and the place very open one, these coffeeshop are smart to obey rules.

friend went and gotten prc beer maid contact. She may move around elsewhere depend on demand.Below is sneak peek.

Old 14-10-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
friend went and gotten prc beer maid contact. She may move around elsewhere depend on demand.Below is sneak peek.

wow yummy
my "little bro" agrees too
Old 14-10-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
The manager at Golden 88 Cafeteria, located near Pereira Road look cute and pretty, recently saw her in short, and white top, bra may not look sexy enough but love her curve and fair leg and of cause her sweet look. She sure look like a great fuck. Can't wait for my next visit. Any bro know her?
There is nice peanut coconut pancake elder auntie stall which close before 5-6pm.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
bundeslega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow very chio leh
Old 18-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wow... very solid...
Old 18-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

She is not a beer promoter but she is the one making the kopi every morning at 267 Compassvale Link coffeeshop, Sengkang.

Very pretty lady with delicate features and sexy figure. I find her super attractive. Very fuckable
Old 18-10-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Google review say the coffeeshop food drink not that nice hmm
Old 18-10-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, tks for sharing.

Is she a PRC woman? Quite sexy with voluptuous body.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-10-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Chinatown 友谊食阁 1 park road beside people's park hawker centre, 34 upper cross s11 kopitiam and another kopitiam along 34 upper cross st on the right side just in front of state courts.

Geylang lor 16 beside paramount ktv, geylang lor 23 笑哈哈, bistro 8 foch road and another kopitiam behind bistro 8 foch road.

All these kopitiams have quite a few beer promoters to entertain customers.

Last edited by Fumoka; 21-10-2021 at 02:10 PM.
Old 19-10-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Upper cross stretch very long eh.Saw beer promoters can be auntie or granny style depend on your taste.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeFM8qrN/
Oldies Chinese Song for those unvax who want to go out play
Old 19-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BarbosaNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro. Btw beer maid and beer lady are the same?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1