The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
ers62010

Old 08-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 11
Aurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud of
Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

Hi bros. Is this place still open? Any bros can kindly advise? Thank you
Old 11-04-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurevoir View Post
Hi bros. Is this place still open? Any bros can kindly advise? Thank you
Am wondering too, planning to head there sometime in May/June so hope someone can confirm if still open. Miss this place so much.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Aurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
Am wondering too, planning to head there sometime in May/June so hope someone can confirm if still open. Miss this place so much.
Sigh, if no one answers bro. no worries. when I'm there next couple of weeks. i'll post here and let u know.
Old 13-04-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Scavenger01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sigh, if no one answers bro. no worries. when I'm there next couple of weeks. i'll post here and let u know.
Dang, will really appreciate that buddy,Thanks! I tried reaching out to the old captain on WC, but got no response
Old 13-04-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bardapple is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Thank you bro. You are the hero we all need. Will up you, but sorry, not possible.
Old 13-04-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
sudis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I WA one of the captain Louis, he is no longer working there but he told me Hokkaido (aka Skyriver) is still open.
Old 13-04-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudis View Post
I WA one of the captain Louis, he is no longer working there but he told me Hokkaido (aka Skyriver) is still open.
Ups bro for checking. Fond memories of the place.
Old 13-04-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
daxd32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there and it is opened. But with very limited girls
Old 16-04-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bros for the updates, i have booked a trip to Bukit Bintang in the last week of April and will give more updates on the spa situation.
Old 19-04-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Reporting live in KL, Outside Hokkaido spa.

I’m glad to say that the place is opened. Pressed on the door bell and Biola! Got rung in. Prices are the same 248 for Viet and Laos. Sadly they didn’t have any PRCs. There were only 6 on display, or mirror like the locals say.

Had a small petite Linda. Maybe 6/10, service: 7/10

Said she has been here almost 2 years, but the boss said they opened for a few months already and gave me their new WECHAT id. Pm me if u are serious and i will share.

Overall was a pleasant bonk la. 6/10. Feels good to be back. Hopefully stocks will pick up soon. Over and out!
Old 21-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
sudis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting live in Bukit Bintang area.
Visited Hokkaido last 2 nights.

What's changed (to precovid)
- no free food (bread and noodle)
- drinks is very limited
- level 1 is almost empty, choose your girl in level 2

First night, about 7 girls, thai and viet and laos, RM 248 for 45 mins.
Tried V10, pretty face, good figure, fair and smooth skin.
Service is so so a bit rush.
No kissing allowed, no teasing.
Basically, just BBBJ and FJ.

Second night, the captain recommend V503 Linda, said good svc. Face is 6.5.
But good svc, super hardworking. Tongue is like snake haha. Lick very well. BBBJ passionately. RTF, yes!

Hope this helps, bros!
Old 22-04-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Fr for hokkaido.

Went around 10.30pm.
What I noticed:

1. Need to scan the Malaysian version of trace together app (likely won't have any implications on Singaporeans, so just scan the QR code)

2.asked the lady, place closes at 1am

3. Only have 6-7 girls available, all their face CMI except for 1, which looks wise is 6.5/10. Didn't ask for name, but she is a Thai. Other ladies there are Laos and viet (I think)

4. Don't bother going before 12noon. I think no ladies will be there..

5. If there are other lobangs of Malaysia, nice face, good service, please share 😁
Old 23-04-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance PRC coming soon? If not, which recommendation for pretty face one??

Cheers
Old 24-04-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Here is my update as promised: 7 WL total, age wise look in their 20s but none are good looking to me. Since come all the way here, just anyhow chose a tall and slim looking one(might be wearing heels). In conclusion bbbj and hj to finish as not enough attraction to do the deed.

Don’t think any new stock coming in soon, might take a few months.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Appreciate constant updates from bros who visit the place ya? Can't wait for the PRC and chio ones to come back. Sadly, the quality is not there yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1