The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
agree. I like this bro's vibes...

anyway. one tip for all bros. honesty is a strong virtue. just be upfront. ladies are attracted to honesty. and also helps in sustainability...the lesser girls you scar, the more they will still be in the pool when you move on.
Very well said
Old 28-06-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
honesty is a strong virtue. just be upfront
You are very right on this bro
Old 28-06-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cherrybl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

met my current 2 years older than me FB on OKC. super good bonk. always wet and wanting more.

recently wanted to try looking for another FB but tio caught and questioned by GF her friend saw my profile and baotoh to her knn. guess no more new FB for me
Old 28-06-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
I have a high hit rate on OKC and Tinder and Beetalk (but now doesnt work anymore) and I personally like OKC because of the filter - can straight up see who is up for your NSA games.

Scored 1 girl named GH in OKC. Think she should be near early 30s, not working, parents paid a lot for her so all she does everyday is do pole dancing, go for dog meet ups.

Started out by our casual chat, then with the usual "oh what you here for", then I told her about my bike and she asked me to pick her after her pole dance class. Thank god it drizzled and we have to go to a dark ulu carpark, after that I suggested "wanna come over to my place for movie?" and the rest is history.

She's a good fk, on pills and let me cream in her at least 2 times per day. We were banging 5 days per week at my car, my place or in a budget hotel. Still got her contact but we cut off contact because both of us got bored.

Not sure how to add image to the post but here it is: https://ibb.co/5MrvMp4
Fuck, that body is hot, so lucky

I never been to any dating apps, because feel like this days it’s difficult to find fwbs and dtf in SG
Old 28-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
this days it’s difficult to find fwbs and dtf in SG
Being hearing that for 1 decade.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

as some bros have mentioned, being honest and upfront is very important. also to have more matches/potential hits, try to take good and clear photos of yourself. if you're decent looking, your chances would increase significantly with good photos.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
your chances would increase significantly with good photos
This i would agree too
Old 29-06-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Being hearing that for 1 decade.
LOL so I’m not the only one who thinks that

Also just notice you’re a long time senior here, bro, must already respect you lol
Old 03-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
I have a high hit rate on OKC and Tinder and Beetalk (but now doesnt work anymore) and I personally like OKC because of the filter - can straight up see who is up for your NSA games.

Scored 1 girl named GH in OKC. Think she should be near early 30s, not working, parents paid a lot for her so all she does everyday is do pole dancing, go for dog meet ups.

Started out by our casual chat, then with the usual "oh what you here for", then I told her about my bike and she asked me to pick her after her pole dance class. Thank god it drizzled and we have to go to a dark ulu carpark, after that I suggested "wanna come over to my place for movie?" and the rest is history.

She's a good fk, on pills and let me cream in her at least 2 times per day. We were banging 5 days per week at my car, my place or in a budget hotel. Still got her contact but we cut off contact because both of us got bored.

Not sure how to add image to the post but here it is: https://ibb.co/5MrvMp4
Very nice share bro, she must be a good bonk!
Old 04-07-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of ladies I chat with looking for the chemistry.. with chemistry and right tension, anything goes really. Challenge is identify the chemistry cause every lady differs, even amongst SG ones
Old 04-07-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hi, sorry I have a question.

previously, I was using a pre-registered sim card and old 3G phone for cheonging.

now I am using that pre-registered sim card with a smartphone, so that I can use whatsapp with MLs.

When I tried using with the smartphone just now, it automatically logged into my Facebook account and also the Google play app.

Does this mean that my identity is compromised?

Touch wood if anything happens, can I be traced?
Old 04-07-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
A lot of ladies I chat with looking for the chemistry.. with chemistry and right tension, anything goes really. Challenge is identify the chemistry cause every lady differs, even amongst SG ones
Yes agree. Start with good chemistry first before making your intention so obvious.
Old 06-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post

When I tried using with the smartphone just now, it automatically logged into my Facebook account and also the Google play app.

Does this mean that my identity is compromised?

Touch wood if anything happens, can I be traced?
Nope. But Facebook owns WhatsApp so they can see but not do anything...
Old 06-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
dacanyonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waitiong for more
Old 09-07-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
as some bros have mentioned, being honest and upfront is very important. also to have more matches/potential hits, try to take good and clear photos of yourself. if you're decent looking, your chances would increase significantly with good photos.
Being honest and upfront means what? Letting the gal know from the start I am looking for a fling or physical intimacy?

But a lot of gals always put on their bio "No FWB/ONS" "Serious rs only"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1