The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
TrembleNoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Need to be tactical bro.

So when you start talking to girl, show that you are a real nice guy. Might take days or weeks even until they vibe with you. Then ask them out for dinner or something.

Once you meet them, be as normal as possible. If alcohol is involved, make sure the girl is comfortable with you. Once they are high or drank alcohol, touch or tease them with a little bit of sexual jokes. If they don't flip out but flirt back instead, it means the girl is down to play.

Usually second date onwards they are even more comfortable then you make your move. Netflix or chill or something like that and bring the girl to your place or book an atas hotel room. If the girl is game, give it to them hard. After that in bed ask if they enjoy it, then slowly bring up the idea of fwb.

Good luck bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
how to invite people to become fwb, is like not polite to say straight away
Old 30-07-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrembleNoise View Post
Need to be tactical bro.

So when you start talking to girl, show that you are a real nice guy. Might take days or weeks even until they vibe with you. Then ask them out for dinner or something.

Once you meet them, be as normal as possible. If alcohol is involved, make sure the girl is comfortable with you. Once they are high or drank alcohol, touch or tease them with a little bit of sexual jokes. If they don't flip out but flirt back instead, it means the girl is down to play.

Usually second date onwards they are even more comfortable then you make your move. Netflix or chill or something like that and bring the girl to your place or book an atas hotel room. If the girl is game, give it to them hard. After that in bed ask if they enjoy it, then slowly bring up the idea of fwb.

Good luck bro.
Totally agree. Sometimes, the girls also want to be naughty. That is your chance. Do not try to bed all of them by thinking of just buying coffee. Be ready to buy some whiskey or bring them for fine dining. I have my fair share of not getting sex after fine dining. If I date 30 girls a month, perhaps coffee with some and fine dine with some, I have a chance to bed 2 girls perhaps. Repeat again. Take it like playing soccer, the more you train the better you are. Tell them your stories.
Old 30-07-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
of course put own photo and make it look normal la. who likes being catfished? hahaha. i think it's not wise to openly state that you are looking for fwb or flings. you never know who might baotou u. Singapore is damn small. from all the hookups i got from apps, none of the girls i matched have stated openly that they want fwb or flings in their bio, big fat zero. reputation not worth soiling
Totally agree. All the one that stated they nvr want FWB, many are ok to have sex on first date if the mood is right
Old 30-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I did hook up 1 from badoo, local chinese, single, sch teacher. We chat for a few days and found out she have a few ons, i did asked her if she still text those guys that they have bang her. She told me only 1 or 2 still contact and still meet up for some bangs. So a few days later i jor her out for lunch, as 1st she doesnt want to go hotel and help sex cause she didnt shave below. But after a few time i talked her out and we went to a cheap hotel for some bang bang. That was my 1st time banging a sch teacher. We had a great 2hrs of banging, then we left. We did texted each other a few times but didnt meet as i was busy with my events till i totally didnt text her anymore.
Old 30-07-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gentlekink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me do you guys a favour, “dtf?”
Trust me
Old 31-07-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
Danetan19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes i wonder if those profile that says "NO ONS/FWB" or "No Hookups" is actually a sign tht they are down for it but put it there cos of the social stigma or in case friends see or what
Old 31-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lawyer@ is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetan19 View Post
Sometimes i wonder if those profile that says "NO ONS/FWB" or "No Hookups" is actually a sign tht they are down for it but put it there cos of the social stigma or in case friends see or what
Yes Did bang one recently
Profile is looking for serious relationship
Knew her for one week but hard to meet at first due to she WHF
But persistent pays off
One day told me she need to go back office for a meeting but only for half day
Second half can meet me
So I fast leg and fast hand arranged to meet after lunch
Before meeting her already hinted to her that better to go somewhere to makan like getting a room so as not too crowded and safer
She actually agreed and volunteered to Taobao food while I get the room
Ended up spend 5 hrs and 3 rounds
Met her for a few more weeks before I get boreD and move on my next target
Also due to my busy schedule will not meet her again
Have to say So far is one of my best fuck ever

Last edited by lawyer@; 31-07-2021 at 09:48 PM.
Old 31-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got a few tips to share with everyone here.

1. Try to have good pictures of you and a decent bio, it will increase your chances of getting more matches.

2. Look out for the girls that you swipe right for, don't just blindly swipe for all. Those that put "looking for serious relationship" or "No ONS/FWB", chances are you gonna get rejected outright or have to work very hard and long to even try to hook up. The reward-work ratio not there.
Also, girl's with those fun and open pictures, like flaunting their body, in their bikini, is a good indication of their open-mindedness. But of course don't compliment them like some despo pervert, they get turned off instantly and will just unmatch.

3. Generally, after a day or two of talking, you can slowly 'test' them and see if they are interested, then work from there.

4. Last but not least, don't be afraid to move on. Just because you spent weeks talking to them, meet them a few times, and they still aimai, you still try. Sunk cost already just move on.
Got a few instances when I told the girls I didn't want to talk already, and they immediately switch attitude and open to fucking. Girls love attention, but this will not always work.

Tinder by far works best for me. So happy hunting bros!
Old 31-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

matched with this girl on bumble recently. only 2 years younger than me. PR malaysian Chinese girl. quite surprised this happened as chinese girls rarely swiped right to a malay guy. We started chatting as per normal and both of us expressed the same intention; looking for a relationship.

So we expressed our disappointment that we couldn't meet due to the HA but she has her own place, which i cheekily asked whether we can just hang out at her place. She agreed and the date went underway.

I came to her place with mcdonalds and we hung out in her room to netflix. To be frank, i'm sure we didn't have any intention to "chill". We watched that new series sex/life and things got hot. We were cuddling and i slowly placed my hand on her ass. In return, she played with my nipples and it's on! we ravaged each other's body. long story short, we fucked. Still seeing her to this day but seems like we are getting bored of each other. Might be the end but the fucks we had was hot.
Old 31-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

couple of years back there was an app called ONS.

i signed up and wanted to have a see see look look and the admin msged me to put up my profile etc.

so i stole one of my friend's profile and just anyhow not expecting things to happen. (it was a paid app. must put money inside to advertise).

one week later, i msged the admin saying i think your app is a scam and she replied saying no no...it is not, just that Singapore is v new market for them. so she said she will try to push my profile to overseas and i brushed it off cos i thought its a scam app for sure.

then somehow, a lady from singapore actually msged me a few days later and of cos i thought it was also fake so i just played along. then somehow after chatting for a few days, she said she is at lao pa sat having lunch and asked if i am free. i said yes and thought, at most is fake person and ask me buy itunes card or those shit.

Went there, really saw here there waiting alone and it is different from profile pic (of cos it will be different). i sheepishly approached her and said hi and she said 'You are different from the profile pic' and i said 'you too' and kinda laughed over it. She looked pretty alright. short cropped hair in office outfit and i found out after that that she is a triathlete and happen to stay pretty near me. Left after lunch.

few days late at night, i msged her asking her what is she doing and she replied about 30 mins later saying she is running at MBS area and i said 'want to run to hotel or not?' she asked if i am serious and i said yes. so we met up at a hotel lobby in bugis and she was drenched. She did not have her ID with her so i checked in alone and then passed her the keycard.

i went up first....she came up shortly and she said she needs a shower first and i said no...i want to bang you in that state and she just took off her training gear and her body is damn fit lah...her boobs also like small and nipples like raisin but it was very turn on seeing that body drenched in sweat and i just ravaged her. i suspect she is a lesbian though because i heard her tel conversation that she will be home later and asked the person to sleep first. it was a female caller.

after the deed was done. she said she will continue with her training and run back home.

we met up for a few more times after that during office hours for quickie but it fizzled out after that because i concentrated a lot on my current FB.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyer@ View Post
But persistent pays off
Second half can meet me
Before meeting her already hinted to her that better to go somewhere to makan like getting a room so as not too crowded and safer
Can tell us what is best ?
Old 01-08-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Porky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyer@ View Post
But persistent pays off
Second half can meet me
Good read
Really like good old days where bonk and trade free
Now is harder
Old 01-08-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lawyer@ is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Can tell us what is best ?
Hard to tell the best but the most memorable one was intro from one of the bro here (pls dun ask me who)

Long story cut short, this bro have scored on one of the chicks from OKC but can’t meet due to issue at his home at the last min.

Passed the contact for me to continue. So we have derived from a plan to convince the chick that I am actually my friend only change of Tel

The chick was a looker
Up her on the first meeting and have been my FB for the next 2 years before things start to cool off.

Also one of my best bonk and encounter
Old 01-08-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

do you heard that a girl from NUS has join sugarbook and put her condession in the NUS confession blog. i accidentally saw that but forget to share here
Old 01-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrembleNoise View Post
Need to be tactical bro.

Good luck bro.
indeed need to make the girl feel relax and not suspicious on you is the uttermost point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1